• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 293 Views, 24 Comments

Miles Away - Bucket of Skies



Follows a long and shaky long distance relationship between two users on a online platform.

Comments ( 6 )

So is this a blatant self insert, or a veiled one?
:P

I'm a few chapters in and the constant human life with the minor pony overlay is really confusing.
They use American dollars, eat meat, use the same tech with slight pony changes, the music, games, systems...

It's a total alt reality where ponies are actually humans on pony earth crossover?

It's okay, but it's not to immersive. But I'll keep on

10039380
At least give my other stuff a try if you give up on this

Oi ya bastard, made me tear up a bit. Well done.

This is the most unexpected yet wholesome story I ever read. At first I was thinking this would just be your typical Griffin X Pony fic with no development in it. Boy I was wrong.

In my opinion, it was structured well, developed well, and the way the story progressed was great. Character's actions were all reasonable, their development was good to watch, and the actions and thoughts they have showed was fitted well to the story. The world structure combined with some real stuff (cash, PC, food, etc) wasn't big of a deal to look at since this fitted well too.

This story will probably be one of my most memorable and favorite stories I read, makes me wonder why many people didn't read it yet.

Kudos to you!

10517335
Thanks man, the support is appreciated!

Login or register to comment