• Published 10th Oct 2018
  • 366 Views, 3 Comments

The new pony - PrincessSunsetShimmer



A new pony steps into the light of Alicorn Princess Celestia!

  • ...
 3
 366

The new pony!

Author's Note:

Alright this will have a part two after the secret is revealed . Lets hope our Twilight Sparkle can get a answer! So this was a really fun but long story making progress . Im tired after making it but I did it! Sorry for some spelling mistakes.
:facehoof:
And im happy I got part one done in two days so hopefully part two isnt far away!:pinkiehappy:

One sun-lit day , Ponyvile was filled with the laughter and giggles of fillies . Twilight was standing in the thrown room of The Castle Of Friendship with Spike. Vv



"Spike" Said, Twilight. "Im going to Cantorlot , Okay? "

Of course!" said , Spike. "Just send me some more gems and I'll be happy."


Twilight giggled then said she would send him so many he would not be able to eat them all! She soon was out the castle and she saw something new. A crowd of ponies were all staring at a new pony. The new ponies mane was a bright yellow and bright, glowing red. Her coat was a really pale yellow . Twilight knew who she was, Sunset Shimmer. Twilight looked down to see Pinkie Pie sitting on Spikes head.

"Hi , Twilight!" Pinkie said in a cheerful voice. "I am going to throw that new pony a welcome to Ponyvile party, like I did with you!!"

Twilight explained the pony had being to Ponyvile before.

"Then I'll throw a Welcome Back To Ponyvile party!" She ,Said happily. "Bye I have planing to do!" And with that Pinkie leaped away.



The Rarity ran over . "Oh, darling Twilight Im making the new pony dresses based on her colors ! Bye"

Then Applejack ,Rainbow Dash and Flutter Shy come over.

"TWILIGHT!" They all said at the same time.

"Do what ever you want with the new pony Okay?"
Rainbow, AJ and FlutterShy left.

Finally Twilight got packing and went to the train stop. The train come in two hours . Twilights jaw dropped but she waited.



Over at Sugercube Corner , Pinkie was in the kitchen grabbing flour, eggs,milk, butter and ICING to bake her cake. She had a HUGE pan and put the cake in it and put it in the oven.


At Rarity's house , she make a great new design from the Sunset Shimmer. Ponies were lining up the second they saw the magazine !

Rainbow Dash told the Wondercolts to do a show. The Wondercolts agreed. Rainbow started training the team to get ready!

Applejack got all the apples off the trees and baked The Famous Apple Pie! She made lots of small pies too!


Fluttershy got her birds ready to sing at the party. They learnt to sing smoothly and softly .

As the day come Twilight learnt even Celestia and Luna were coming! Twilight realised Sunset Shimmer was acting strange . She was silent all day and sometimes she just vanished. One day Twilight silently flew over Sunset as she watched her walking into a ally way . When Twilight saw it she gasped she ran there was a ally cat running around. Twilight read all her books on strange acting ponies but nothing could explain why Sunset Shimmer was acting so weird. Soon the Party day was here and Pinkie got the table ready, Rarity and everypony else were in a new red and yellow dress. Applejack walked in with a dozen apple pies and one huge one. Rainbow walked in with the Wondercolts. Futtershy flew in with some birds. And the two Princess Sisters came in a flash of magic! Sunset was nowhere to be seen and ponies were getting worried.
Twilight knew the party started at night and it was still morning so she went to the castle of friendship only to find Sunset .

" Where have you being" demanded Twilight. "Ponies are waiting for you New Pony . "


"No , Princess Twilight"Sunset weakly said . "My magic is being stolen and new I cant even move , it was hard but I made a vision . The....."


The vision crackled and then nothing was there. At this point Twilight was trembling with fear.

At sundown Spike walked in and first thing he saw was Twilight Sparkle laying on the chair repeating " The what? The what?" Twilight was scared to death that bad she wanted to know what Sunset Shimmer was going to say. Spike calmed the Princess down and told her to lay on the chair and he would be right back. A few seconds later two ponies and a dragon burst in the door! Celestia and Luna ran in with Spike . Twilight explained what she saw. Celestia and Luna were scared too. Celestia said the vision had cut out from something. Outside the party was about to start. As Spike and the Princesses went out the party Twilight ran and found Sunset and she was eating cake! Twilight asked Sunset things about friendship. Twilight bolted and read her book on friendship , all her answers were A+!
Sparks of magic flew of Twilights horn in anger as she saw she had to do a test at school witch would take days to finish!

Celestia shouted of a crowd, "The welcome party is now ope....." . She stoped Twilight was nowhere to be seen!

Celestia went to The Castle Of Friendship and dragged Twilight out the castle. The Woodland birds sang in harmony , ponies ate AJs Apple pies. Ponies ran to Pinkie for advise , Rarity was selling her dresses she made. At Midnight the Wondercolts flew with RD and did Rainbooms everywhere! Out of nowhere Sunset said thank you for the party. As she said her goodbyes , Twilight was watching her. As she walked to the train stop , as she walked Twilight watched her turn into Luna! Then back into Sunset. As the train pulled in , Sunset was going to the Changeling Kingdom! The shocked Alicorn flew on the train and hid under the seat. When the train stopped Sunset got off , Twilight followed her. When they went in a cave Twilight made a soundless bubble and lit her horn. Sunset walked miles in the cave and did not seem to stop . After a while Twilight started to flew then her wings got tired so she walked . When Sunset stoped , Twilight could not belive her eyes! Sunset Shimmer turned into a Changeling! To make it worse the Queen of Changelings her self was sitting on and half eaten chair, Queen Crystals!
Twilight could not help but to gasp.
All eyes were on her.

Comments ( 3 )

The story I'm writing is called a new child. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!! It probably is though

Im going to write part two really soon!

9221968
I dont care if everyone dislikes my story !
It doesnt matter what people think its the FUN well i was making it!

Login or register to comment