• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 207 Views, 0 Comments

Flipper Choco - Maretropolis Stories - EliteLenny223



What happens when an experienced detective in Maretropolis begins to suspect the Power Ponies of just being equally responsible for the problems in the same city?

  • ...
 0
 207

Sandbox #1 - “Twilight the wall-breaker”

Author's Note:

Hello! It's time for a very random scene, for a very random thing, called Sandbox! Wanna know what it is? See for yourself!

Let the randomness... BEGIN!

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” As Midnight Sparkle in her bipedal form begins to wreak havoc, Equestria comes under siege. For three straight days, she had been making sure to keep ponies afraid so she won’t be given a problem at all during her attacks. “Yes… YES!!! Fear me, Equestria! You will be mine…”

Her first target was Ponyville. The ponies were running away as Midnight Sparkle had been releasing magic beams, destroying buildings. Eventually, the Equestrian Twilight Sparkle flew just nearby and saw Midnight’s destruction spreading. “HEY STOP!” she shouted at Midnight. “You shouldn’t-!” Then everything paused.

Twilight felt strange like the whole world was frozen around her. Then, she looks right at the audience. “Hey, can you help me? If you could tell me, who’s this? And why is she attacking Ponyville?”

Well, this is very much a sandbox scene. Anything can happen, since I can say so!

This just made Twilight raise an eyebrow. “That doesn’t seem fair. It’s like a story running in a book while you can have your say at the second you write it.”

Exactly. And you said it.

“EXCUSE ME?!!”

What? I said it was true. I got the power of a god.

“Oh yeah?” Rainbow dash came beside Twilight with a neutral emotion. “Way to go, Lenny. What about letting us win against Midnight? And what the heck is she even doing here?! This isn’t the human dimension!!!”

Don’t you know you’re breaking the fourth wall?

“The fourth wall?” Rainbow asked before she snickered.

Then Twilight realized it, before realizing what she thought. “Oh, no!!! OH NO!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!”

Then everything had been unfrozen. Ponyville remained under attack, and Midnight Sparkle was having the time of her life.

Ehehehehe… I tricked her. And now I can update sandbox chapters into the story. This is gonna be so much fun!

--- TO BE CONTINUED --- maybe.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment