• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 637 Views, 4 Comments

Lamiashy - Summer Waves



When FlutterShy is looking for a rare flower, and berries in the Everfree Forest she finds something she wasn't looking for.

  • ...
 4
 637

Chapter 2

Fluttershy woke up with with a start. She had a restless dreamless sleep, but still felt refreshed. Fluttershy looked next to her to see if Angle was up already and to her surprise he was, she usually had to wake him up, then she looked up the window.

"Oh my Celestia, it's noon, I gotta get up," said Fluttershy. She quickly rolled out of bed ready to flap her wings to avoid hitting the floor but to her surprise she faceplanted. After a few seconds of catching her breath, she realized she felt heavier than usual, it is then when she looked back, and what Fluttershy saw chilled her to the bone, instead of her normal body she had a 15-foot yellow snake tail, with her butterflies (the ones on her cutie mark) going down the middle of her tale, and with underscales of blue (the same color as her eyes). Fluttershy let out a blood-curdling scream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was walking over to Fluttershy's house. No one had seen her that day and she was worried that something happened to her. Then she heard a scream it sounded like Fluttershy. Twilight was immediately in a panic she bolted into a run arriving at the house in a few seconds. Not waiting to knock she quickly unlocked the door with her magic, seeing that Fluttershy was not in the living room she dashed up the stairs and burst through the door. The sight she saw horrified her.` "Flu-Fluttershy is that you," ask Twilight worried for her friend.

"Y-yes," answered Fluttershy breaking down into tears. Twilight hesitantly walked up to her friend she was very scared of snakes but seeing her friend in trouble made her forget about it.

"What happened to you," asked Twilight, giving Fluttershy a hug.

"I don't know I-I just woke up l-l-l-like THIS," answered Fluttershy in between sobs. Twilight made some tissues appear and started to wipe the3 tears from her friend's eyes. After a few minutes, Fluttershy calmed down.

"Fluttershy, are you okay," asked Twilight.

"Yeah, at least better when you came in," replied Fluttershy. This time it was Fluttershy's turn to ask a question.

"Twilight... what am I... how did this happen... can you fix... me," asked Fluttershy, her eyes wet with another round of tears just waiting to come out.

"Well I only know that you were somehow transformed into a lamia, half snake half pony they are rumored to have powers... about fixing you I'll need to do some tests, and I'll need some help from you to figure out what exactly happened to you to make you like this... did you do something different yesterday," said Twilight.

"I don't mind having some tests taken and about yesterday... hmm... all I did was look for some rare flowers and berries in the Everfree Forest I found them and, and...THE FLOWER... I found a mysterious glowing flower and made tea with it I don't know why I just felt umm compelled I bet it was that flower," said Fluttershy.

"I bet it was that flower to now if you feel like it I want to start the tests as some as possible so we can fix this," said Twilight.

"Yeah I think I can do some tests right now I just want to get this over with," said Fluttershy a bit of hope in her voice, while giving Twilight a small smile, Twilight smiled back

"Okay, well let start then... oh um can you move we should do it in the living room there is more space there," questioned Twilight.

"I think so I know a lot about snakes I think I can move like one," said Fluttershy, while she tried to move her tail. it took a few minutes but she eventually got the hang of it.

"Twilight I think I got it the trick is moving my entire body rather than different parts of it," said Fluttershy going while going down the stairs.

"Interesting," said Twilight while writing something down on a notepad.

"So shall we get started," asked Twilight.

"Yep let's get to it," said Fluttershy.

Comments ( 2 )

This needs a comment so I’m just going to say I’m putting this in read later. Will definitely read and share my thoughts sooner or later :derpytongue2:

Will this be continued?

Login or register to comment