• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 637 Views, 4 Comments

Lamiashy - Summer Waves



When FlutterShy is looking for a rare flower, and berries in the Everfree Forest she finds something she wasn't looking for.

  • ...
 4
 637

Chapter 1

"Goodbye Angel I'm going out now I will see you soon," said Fluttershy. Fluttershy walked out her front door heading out. She was going out into the Everfree Forest to find a rare kind of flower that was rumored to make the best tea ever and a rare kind of berry that she heard that tasted delicious. If she found them she would invite her friends over for some tea and berries. She soon made it to the edge of the Forest, hesitating she said to herself.

"Come on Fluttershy you've been in this forest like a thousand times, you are brave, powerful, and strong." Fluttershy took a deep breath she was always scared of the forest even after she learned there was nothing to fear the idea of the scary Everfree Forest always stuck with her. She took one last deep breath and with a basket in mouth she took off in the forest. The next hour was very uneventful, being scared only by a stick snapping then finding out it was only a squirrel and that one manticore that got a thorn stuck in its paw again but other than that it was very uneventful. Fluttershy eventually came across a small grove of bushes and flowers, and in the middle of the clearing, she found the berry bush and flower she was looking for.

"Oh my, today is my lucky day, if these rumors are true me and my friends will be in for quite the treat," said Fluttershy to no one in particular. She then proceed to walk over and pick the berries and flower. She picked a few other plants she knew that was tasty, and would be good for a rainy day. She was about to leave when something caught her eye in the distance. There was a faint glow off in the distance, it was hypnotic in a way. For some reason, she felt compelled to go near at least see what it was she found herself thinking.

"it wouldn't hurt to look," she thought as she was subconsciously walking toward the origin of, the glowing object. She soon saw that it was a.

"Flower," said Fluttershy she felt a little uneasy about how a flower could emit such a glow but still it was like it was calling out to her, after about a minute of examining it she slowly and carefully picked it, ready if something happened. To her relief, nothing happened... except that the flower never stopped glowing.

"Well at least this will be a nice source of light for the way home, " thought Fluttershy, as it did get pretty dark in some parts of the forest. So Fluttershy headed home the flower lighting her way. She finally got home around sunset. She opened the door to find Angel waiting for her.

"Hi Angel did you miss me I missed you, and I got some of your favorite berries," said Fluttershy. Angel then proceed to hug one of her hoofs in gratitude, Fluttershy started to nuzzle her favorite little bunny. After a few seconds, she headed to Angel's food bowl and looked through her basket and got out a few flowers and berries that she knew Angle loved. Angel quickly moved over to the food and started to chow down. Fluttershy made her way to the kitchen to make her bedtime tea, and to place her basket on a high enough self so Angel wouldn't get to it. She found that she felt compelled to make the tea with the special flower today. She followed the compulsion hesitantly not wanting to get rid of the flower but she did follow it. She soon made her tea and found that it was very delicious, and proceeded to drink the whole pot.

"Nothing like a nice pot of tea to help me get to sleep," said Fluttershy.

"Angel it's time to go to bed now," beckoned Fluttershy, while heading to her bedroom. Angel quickly hopped to her side heading to the same place as Fluttershy, they both got into bed Angel snuggling up to Fluttershy for warmth.
"Goodnight Angel," cooed Fluttershy as she closed her eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter and how I made Angel more likable I never really liked how he acted in the show so I changed it up a bit, thanks for reading bye