• Published 31st Jul 2018
  • 471 Views, 6 Comments

The Gamer, The A.I. and The Changeling - Corsair49



A new game Unknown to the adults? Only 1 share per download? And you feel the pain? Welcome to the Accelerated World.

  • ...
 6
 471

3 vs 1 | The Vanguard stands alone

*****3rd person POV *****

7:00 pm. Immediately as the time struck Snow Angel sent out the video which wont be able to be played till everyone was in the shared lobby to watch it. from start to finish. First one logged in was Scootaloo followed by Snails, Rumble, Button, Button's Mother? More data needed to be collected on her. Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon, Pipsqueak, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, finally White Law, Copper Guillotine, Midnight Tyrant, Orange Luck were all logged in. First to play was a voice recording.

"Thank you all for loading into this video lobby, you will all notice for the purpose of this, Chat and communication has been restricted from all devices you would use including computers, Phones, walkies-talkies and other such devices, if you wish to attempt please feel free When Everyone is satisfied with their attempt I will continue." Snow angel proceeded to wait a total of 3 minutes. "Any last attempts from anyone?" She paused for a few moments. "Very well then. What you will be seeing today is a sample of the next level of Video games. To put it mildly I shall quote my creator."

"Hey your really good at games. Would you like to play a new one with me?" Midnight's Voice played through for everyone to hear.

The video Began to play and it showed the normal Canterlot School. But then everything changed as a wave of energy washed over the world. Broken glass, rusted metal, and decay was what was left. the Statue that stood proudly had crumbled an the inside of the school was worst for wear. It looked like an apocalypse had happened and this was part of the aftermath of time. On the top of the screen 4 health bars appeared 3 on one side 1 on the other. Each one had a name by it but one stuck out to everyone Orange Luck. Approaching the school were 3 colored robots 2 of which had insectile like properties one with what looked like a scorpions stinger, another that looked like like a Hercules beetles. They were a Bright red and Vibrant green Respectively the obvious leader was hulking with large cannon as arm from his right shoulder down Forcing him to walk like a gorilla with his ash like color. Suddenly a sound of Clapping is heard the Camera shifting its view to a fully metallic orange Robot That seemed to appear as if it was wearing a suit. In one of his hands was a deck of cards that he was shuffling. In the other dice that was being rolled around.

"You have a lot of nerve showing up on my first day here." The orange being said.

"Orange Luck, You stand as a traitor to our very foundation of the Hive Academy. I shall please Headmistress Chrysalis With the news that you have uninstalled brain burst and the deletion of your pet." The ash colored one spoke. "Since your pet is not on the server normally We will just fight you, to make this fair if you do some how beat us you get half or Points But if you lose you forfeit the same amount to us."

"3 v 1 and i risk deletion... Fine I accept. Lets see what my luck has to say about this. Die Cast" He called out lifting his hands up causing both the dice and Deck to disappear up his sleeves before turning fast and throwing out a pair of dice that seemed to grow. Catching the 3 off guard as the landed nearby them landing on a 3 and 4 in totality the 3 suddenly released a bunch of smoke as the 4 released a massive amount of ice freezing the Hercules beetle robot in place before the dice derezzed. The ash colored one roared in anger as he lifted his arm cannon up and it started charging. Suddenly through the smoke several cards where spun through like they were thrown. As the video paused so everyone could see what they were a new voice came on the line. "Ah the first cards dealt are often very sore for you my boy," Sounding Suspiciously like Professor Discord everyone listened closely. "the 5 of diamonds, Jack of spades and 2 of clubs." The video Picked back up as the cards stuck in the frozen body..

" Scoppio di diamanti,Sifon Ssylka,I sklirótita tou Jester," Suddenly in order of the calls, The Diamond card burst open launching what looked like shards of glass in multiple Directions. The 2 of Clubs turned into 2 Spikes that dug their way into the him making him scream through the ice in pain as spades Dissolved into him. His health bar started going down fast as his name revealed to be Sapphire Hercules. Strangely enough Orange Luck's Special bar filled up as fast as Sapphire Hercules's Health went down to near zero as the special gauge changed on Orange Luck turning into a deck being shuffled. As the smoke cleared the Orange robot now obviously their new class mate was missing.

"'Come into my parlor' said the spider to the fly." Orange's voice echoed from inside the decrepit building. The camera changed and showed Orange Luck Sighing deeply as he shuffled the cards looking from the Stage lights of the of auditorium watching and listening as the others tore their way through the school. While he was doing this the area underneath the shuffling deck that was his Special Gauge was slowly filling blank spots with the backs of cards with space for 7 cards with 3 being filled. That's when he heard them come into the area.

"Scarlet Stinger, Do you see him?" The one with the cannon for his arm asked.

"Negative, Hercules? Do you see him?" The red scorpion looking one replied.

"Yeah i'm bringing him down now. HORN OF ACHILLES" He Shouted as he jumped from the wall he was latched on tearing down the Scaffolding making orange luck fall taking damage from the impact, Now being surrounded.

"Excellent work Hercules. I'll be sure to inform headmistress of your accomplishment once this is over." The ash colored one said as he aimed his arm and began to charge it.

"Dread Cannon." Just as it blasted a hole of dark energy with what looked like skulls. what was left of the Orange robot suddenly began to flip apart like it was made of countless cards.

"For Shame Ash... You activated my Trap Card." suddenly Hercules was knocked down and where he stood a large circle of cards grew and proceeded to shred his arms, horn and legs off. His health zero and his avatar De-rezzing. as one of the cards slots that were filled burned away leaving an empty space that began to be filled again.

"Y-You Leveled UP?!" Stinger asked incredulously as he searched for where the Card Shark was.

"Twice... I leveled up Twice Stinger." Orange Luck replied from the stage where the Light of the Sun shone through onto him like a spotlight. " Now gentlemen lets play a game." Ash scoffed as he aimed his cannon arm at Orange It charging up as a sinister glow was made in it.

"There is nothing you can do to stop us here! You will join the Hive again." Hercules Slammed the barrel of his Cannon into the ground before discharging a energy blast that seemed to create and travel along a bunch of cracks. "Sapphire Fissure" As the the blue energy seemed to gather under before erupting in flash of damage chunking Orange Luck's health for a third as he fell into the Basement area of the building. "Now Stinger!"

"Magma Lash" The scorpion like one decaled as they followed Orange luck into the whole Swinging themselves as a red Liquid seemed to surge through the scorpion like tail and then seem to coat it, Before striking and Splattering the Magma against Orange Luck. His health Actively dropping to half before the super heated liquid starts applying tick Damage. Stinger having used the strike as a spring board to cross the gap.


"How Many Times must we remind you child, that you are not by yourself. This Stage has never done you any favors so lets Abandon it for one more Favorable. ENKATALEIPSI EDAFOUS!" A voice that was Distinctly Ms. Cheerilee's Rocked the School. And with all the force of a massive Earthquake Collapsed the School Rust Dust and Debris flying everywhere. When it settled the land appeared to be something out of Dystopian Cyberpunk style. Complete with Graffiti, Neon lights, and Glowing Chemical Canisters with heavy visibly thick air. Suddenly 4 cards flew from random locations on the map to the opponents group. 2 infront of each.

"HOLD 'EM AND BET 'EM" A system declared. As a fourth of Orange Lucks health suddenly took on a red color and a fourth of Scarlet Stingers health matched the same coloration.

"So Kids The question you need to be asking yourself is this, 'Do i feel lucky?'..." Orange luck stated as he walked forward approaching his opponents. 2 cards above his own head as the the deck he was shuffling starts flying out and making walls around them before binding all 3 leaving only their heads open and free to move.

"What is this Orange?" Scarlet asked the visor that is his eyes giving the impression of a glare.

"Ill be frank, I don't know. I've never used it before. Felt it would be fun."

" Place your Bets" The announcer stated.

"So Do you feel lucky?" Orange luck taunted "All IN!" He stated, and On the Declaration the remainder of his health bar Turned the vibrant Red. Cannon Immediately Seeing the that jerks back but is locked in place against the restraints.

" Do you Fold Or Call " The announcer's voice Asked Scarlet.

"I FOLD!" they declared. Immediately His health that was Covered in Crimson Color and the Cards Above Him burned away as a Health pack was made in the center Of all 3 of them.

"Huh neat.... Well Cannon, If your feeling Froggy, then jump because I'm guessing this will go until the deck runs out." Orange Luck stated Calmly.

"I have nothing at Risk I'll Fold." Cannon stated as all of a sudden the remaining 4 cards burned away and the health pack shot itself to Orange who healed to 75% of his health before new cards were dealt, This time the 50% of the remainder health of Scarlet was covered in the red and 25% of Cannon's health was covered, while none of Orange Luck's health bar was touched.

"Well isn't That pretty." Orange Said with a hint of Sadism.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment