• Published 22nd May 2018
  • 783 Views, 12 Comments

W O K E - TheStoryMaker



Fluttershy looks pretty woke. Things are not looking so well.

  • ...
7
 12
 783

W O K E (Revised)

It has been a week since Fluttershy played different personalities just so Rarity, Sassy Saddles, and three other Manehattan assistants can finish the centerpiece dress for the Canterlot Royal Fashion Show.

Fluttershy was back at home after learning her valuable lesson at Manehattan. However, little did she know that the three personas that she played were still within her. There was one Fluttershy persona that remained dormant that day, and today it finally woke up.

Fluttershy has never been so woke.

Rainbow Dash arrived at the cottage's front door to borrow a book about tortoises for her pet Tank.

She knocked on the door.

"Fluttershy, you in there?" Rainbow asked, waiting for her kind friend to greet her at her door. "Fluttershy?"

The door opened with Angel Bunny looking as if he hadn't slept for days.

"Angel Bunny?" Rainbow asked. "Where's Fluttershy?"

Angel waved at Rainbow Dash to enter the cottage, and as she did she saw the entire place turned upside down as all the different types of animals that Fluttershy cared for looked worried.

"Woah!" Rainbow exclaimed. "What's wrong?" She asked the animals, who then pointed at Fluttershy staring through the window facing Ponyville. Feeling uneasy about the situation Rainbow then approached the yellow pegasus. "Hey, Fluttershy? You alright?"

"Woah," Fluttershy replied. "I feel so woke." An awkward silence stood between them.

"Uh, what?"

"Woah," Fluttershy replied again. "I feel so woke."

Confused, Rainbow then walked around to her to visibly see her face.

"Woah, I feel so woke."

"What the-?"

Rainbow then saw what was going on. Fluttershy's eyes looked like they didn't blink for hours. Veins from her eyes appeared as her aqua iris turned bright blue.

Now very concerned about her friend, Rainbow Dash began to panic. "Fluttershy! Answer me! Are you okay?!"

"Woah, I feel so woke." She replied once again.

Now feeling the urgency of action, she mounted Fluttershy on her back, grabbed Angel, and began to fly toward Twilight's castle.


"Fluttershy?!" Twilight asked, waving her hoof in front of her attempting to get her attention.

She, Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Fluttershy were now in the library of the castle and had the latter on the couch as the rest watched in horror at what had happened to her.

"You found her like this?" Twilight asked Rainbow, as she looked at Fluttershy's eyes which now seemed to glow.

"Yeah, I did! Clearly, something happened to her!" Rainbow exclaimed, pointing at Fluttershy.

"Woah, I feel so woke," Fluttershy said.

"Does she just say that now?" Spike asked, now visibly concerned along with the rest of the others.

"Woah, I feel so woke," Fluttershy said again.

"Yeah, I guess she'll be saying that now until we find a way to cure... whatever happened to her," Twilight answered.

Angel Bunny entered the library carrying eye drops and began dripping them on Fluttershy's eyes to keep them moisturized.

"Woah, I feel so woke," Fluttershy said as now her eyes began to glow slightly brighter than before.

Starlight then entered the library, returning from shopping in town. "Hey, guys! I didn't know you all were-" Starlight stopped as soon as she saw Fluttershy. "What the hay happened to Fluttershy?"

"Something happened to Fluttershy! And now she's acting like this!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Yeah! Angel Bunny showed me Fluttershy when I went to her cottage and was still like this!" Rainbow explained.

"Woah, I feel so woke." Fluttershy continued not blinking at all.

"Yeah, she's been like this since she got here," Spike added.

"What?" Starlight asked, confused about the whole matter.

"Woah, I feel so woke," Fluttershy said.

"Woke, yeah, yeah Fluttershy we get it," Rainbow said talking with more concern. "I mean should we call a doctor?!" She exclaimed.

Twilight facehoofed. "You think?"

Rainbow signed at the rhetorical question. "Yeah, we should,"

"Wait, before we do that, do you think it was a spell?" Starlight asked, then looked at Twilight to see if she had any knowledge.

"I'm pretty sure there are no spells that do this," Twilight answered.

"I'm just saying! It looks magic-related," Starlight said, approaching Fluttershy.

"No!" Rainbow interrupted. "I mean if somepony cast a spell then why would it be on Fluttershy?" She asked.

"Woah, I feel so woke."

"Hmm," Starlight thought. "Good point," Thinking she started to pace back and forth. "Do you think it could be Discord?"

"Discord?" Spike seemed surprised at what Starlight said. "No, I don't think he would do it. Especially to the closest friend he has,"

"Woah, I feel so woke." Fluttershy's iris appeared brighter in saturation than it was before.

"Aw, this is bad," Rainbow shockingly said. "This is really really bad!" She flew to Fluttershy, landed on the couch next to her, and began to shake her. "Fluttershy snap out of it!!"

Angel Bunny got off of Fluttershy and moved to the other side of the couch.

"Okay, this is definitely a spell," Starlight said. "Maybe I could just reverse it!" She suggested as she got in a ready stance. "I studied a reversing spell a few days back! It comes in handy." Her horn began to glow.

"Well, what specific type of magic is it?" Rainbow asked. "If you can do a reversing spell don't you need the right type of magic to do it?"

"Nope, it actually pretty easy. All of it happens in the spell process," Starlight explained.

"Wait! I'll do it with you, we have to be careful when we do this," Twilight began walking toward next to Starlight. "I know what spell you are talking about, but we need to be precise or the consequences can be disastrous!"

"Will Fluttershy be alright?" Spike asked.

"I'm sure she will," Starlight assured.

"Woah, I feel so woke," Fluttershy said, still sitting without any movement instead of her breathing.

"Okay, we just gotta hurry this up before it gets worse," Starlight said, as she and Twilight got in a ready position.

Angel hopped off the couch and moved next to Spike.

"Alright, um here we go..." Starlight said with a slightly nervous chuckle, sweat running down her face.

She and Twilight both aimed down their horn, and both combined their magic beams and ran in a straight line toward Fluttershy's forehead. Both of their magic started to work as a sound of magic stirred up to a high pitch frequency. Soon as every second passed the beam grew brighter and brighter.

Angel and Spike covered their eyes as Rainbow covered her eyes with her wings. Twilight and Starlight were looking at the ground squinting, using as much power as possible.

As time continued it had gotten so bright that the whole room was practically as bright as the sun. As soon as Twilight and Starlight gave all of their strength of magic to Fluttershy, a huge shockwave shook the room.

'BOOM'

A blue shockwave came out of Fluttershy and threw everypony to the wall.

"Aww," Rainbow grunted. "My head, and my eyes,"

"Ugh," Spike grunted. "Me too,"

All of them agreed, as everyone opened their eyes they all saw the library now with piles of books on the floor.

"What happened?" Starlight asked getting up onto her hooves.

"Um, Flutter- Fluttershy?" Twilight asked, wobbling as she got up, but soon fell on the floor.

In reality, the shockwave flash-banged them all. Their vision appeared white, even with their eyes closed, after a few seconds, it went away, and finally, they could see again.

"Um, Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked. She saw that Angel Bunny was blinded too but recovered his vision. "Fluttershy where are you?" Rainbow flew as fast as she can around the room, then finally found the yellow pegasus on the couch.

Fluttershy was resting on the couch with books practically burying her. "Fluttershy are you feeling alright?" Twilight asked as she walked toward her.

Fluttershy now had her eyes closed. She rubbed her forehead and opened up her eyes.

In a massive flash of light Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Starlight, Angel Bunny and Spike covered their eyes once again. They all saw what they wished they never expected.

It was Fluttershy with her eyes opened fully and light beams of blue came from her entire eye. "Uh, Fluttershy?" asked Starlight as she still covered her eyes.

Fluttershy had the same clothes she had when she pretended to be different shop ponies, but only one character she pretended to be.

A valley pony.

"Finally I'm like, in my final, like form. Now I am Celestia herself," Fluttershy talked in a dark voice.

"Fluttershy, what's going on?" Rainbow asked. Fluttershy turned to her.

"I've never felt so woke," She said. The rest of them covered their ears, at how loud her voice had gotten, "WOKE,"

"Fluttershy stop!!!" Spike called out.

"HOLY SHIT NI🅱🅱A I'VE NEVER FEEEELLLLLTTTTTT SOOOOOOOOOOO," She shouted at the top of her lungs making mountains collapse and cities getting destroyed.




"W O K E,"



Immediately the whole entire planet of Equestria exploded into a million pieces in a super huge fireball of rock and dust.

The End.

Author's Note:

Revised on Wed, Oct 19, 2022

Comments ( 12 )

8940023
Yeah, it was just a troll fic I thought of. Nothing else but that

It’s been years since I read a trollfic so this reminded me of my newbie days
I give it a Woke/10 :derpytongue2:

8940054
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: Thanks! That made my day!

Woah, this story is so

W O K E

8940027
i like the story by the way

H O L Y S H I T T H I S N I 🅱️ 🅱️ A W O K E
Anyway G R E A T chapter, enjoyed G R E A T L Y

For a trollfic, not too bad. I almost laughed. 7/10.

That episode had me so torn. Goth fluttershy was like the cutest thing ever, but anyone that uses the term woke unironically is dead to me!

8940709
Oh, thanks. I really didn't know if it was going to make anybody laugh

"Woah," Fluttershy replied. "I feel so woke." The awkward silence stood between them.

Yes. This is good.

9638323
:rainbowlaugh: Thanks for enjoying my story!

Login or register to comment