• Published 19th May 2018
  • 5,107 Views, 673 Comments

Pokémon: Harmony and Chaos - Banshee531



Welcome to the Equestria Region, a land of Pokémon. Here, one young boy will begin his quest to become the greatest Pokémon Trainer ever known. With his partner Springer, he'll make new friends, rivals, and enemies on this brand new adventure.

  • ...
6
 673
 5,107

PreviousChapters Next
Shipwrecked

Several days have passed since our heroes trip to Coral Island. Tomorrow, they would be arriving at the port town where they would disembark before heading to Hoof Town. But now, our heroes were currently enjoying use of the ship's battlefield. Currently, Flash and Twilight stood side by side as Fancy and Fleur stood on the other. Flash had Prongs out, while Fancy and Fleur had Persian and Furfrou. Twilight was battling with Peewee, having never battled with him before, which she believed to need to learn before the tournament.

Spike and Doc were off to the side, "Come on Peewee!" Spike cheered for his partner, "You got this!"

"I'd actually be willing to say you might be right," Doc added. "Flash and Twilight's Pokémon have moves that give them an advantage over Persian and Furfrou. But if Fancy uses his Z-Move, things might turn around quite quickly. Those two are going to need to be extra careful."

"Don't worry, they know what they're doing. Go guys!"

"Ri, ri, riolu!" Springer cheered happily.

"Energy Ball!" Flash ordered, Prongs now firing the green sphere at Furfrou.

"Protect!" Fleur countered as Furfrou created an energy shield around it and Persian. The Energy Ball exploded off it, leaving them unscathed.

Once the shield came down, Fancy pointed at Peewee. "Dark Pulse!" Persian blasted out a stream of dark energy.

"Dragonbreath!" Peewee did as ordered, a blue and white fire attack now colliding with each other, causing a small explosion, filling the room with smoke. Most of the trainers and Pokémon shielded their eyes, but as the dust cleared, they then saw Prongs charging at Furfrou.

"Tackle!" Prongs headbutted the stylized poodle Pokémon, making it stagger back as Persian ran at the grass fawn.

"Night Slash!" The regional variant's claw was now encased in purple energy, which it used to slash at Prongs.

"Wing Attack!" Peewee flew in front of Prongs as his wings glowed, both striking Persian's claw. The two pushed at one another for a moment, but Persian's attack soon knocked them back. Prongs saw the little dragon coming his way and leapt over him, only to spin around at the sight of the Persian.

"Double Kick!" Prongs thrusted his front hooves into Persian's head, making it stagger back.

"Sucker Punch!" Furfrou suddenly appeared beside Prongs and thrusted its paw into his side, making him cry out as he was sent flying to the side of the ring.

"Bite!" Peewee flew at Furfrou and bit down its its paw, making it bark in pain as it tried to swing off the Terragon. "Don't let go!"

"Terr!" Peewee doubled his grip on Furfrou, who started glaring at it.

"Blast it off with Dark Pulse!"

"Fur..." Furfrou opened its mouth, "FURFROU!" It started firing the dark rings out at Peewee, hitting him point blank in the face, forcing him to let go.

Flash yelled at Prongs as the Thawn began to pick itself up. "You okay bud?"

"Fay!" Prongs nodded.

"Alright! Use Tackle on Persian!"

"Fey!" Prongs galloped at the Dark-Type as fast as he could, then thrusted himself at the cat.

Persian saw this coming and smiled as Fancy ordered, "Night Slash!" Persian's claw was encased by dark energy before it swiped at Prongs, the two attacks clashing before Prongs was sent flying back, rolling on the floor before jumping back to his hooves and sliding to a stop.

Flash growled at the sight, "Not good."

"Dragonbreath!" Twilight ordered, Peewee now firing off a blue and white fire. The attack flew towards Persian, only for Furfrou to jump in front of it.

"Protect!" the blue energy shield covered the two, blocking them from the Dragonbreath. But as the attack ended and the shield faded, the two suddenly found Prongs and Peewee charging at them.

"Ember/Energy Ball!" The two shot their attacks, striking both.

"Per/Fur!" They yelped as they both fell back, Prongs and Peewee continuing their onslaught.

"Wing Attack!"

"And you use Tackle Prongs!" Peewee and Prongs flew at their recovering opponents, Peewee reaching Furfrou first and slashing it with his wings.

"Fur!" The poodle Pokémon cried as it was struck while Persian recovered enough to see Prongs coming.

"Night Slash!" Persian's paw was again enveloped by the dark energy, but the grass fawn wasn't falling for that one.

Instead, he leapt above him, making Persian swipe at the dead air. Thanks to that, Prongs brought all four of his hooves together, thrusting them down with all of his body weight. "FEY!" He yelling as the attack landed, flattening Persian into the floor.

"Wow!" Flash gasped in amazement as he watched Prongs jump off Persian's back. "Is it just me, or did that Tackle seem way stronger than usual?"

Twilight stared at the Persian, only to see yellow sparks coming off its body. "Paralysis? If that's case...Prongs didn't use Tackle."

Flash turned to her, "Huh?"

"Prong's Tackle has evolved into Body Slam. It's a stronger version of Tackle, which can leave the opponent Paralysed."

Flash let this information settle, only to shine a giant grin. "That's awesome Prongs! You learned Body Slam!"

"Fey!" Prongs cheered.

Spike, Doc and Springer all clapped as well. "Great work Prongs!"

"That'll be an excellent move to use in the Hoof Cup," Doc added.

Springer nodded, "Ri."

"Truly excellent," Fancy told him. "Congratulations."

"Thanks." Flash then smirked, "Now let's see just how much damage this new move can do. Prongs, Body Sl-"

"Hold it," Fancy held up a hand, making Flash almost lose his balance in surprise. "As much as we'd love to continue, I'm afraid our time here is just about up." He pointed at the clock up on the wall, the others following his finger.

"Aw man..." Flash groaned.

"Others have a right to use this arena as well," Doc told him.

"Yeah...I know." He held up Prong's Pokeball, "Return." He called back the grass fawn, Fancy and Fleur doing the same with their Pokémon while Peewee flew over to Spike's shoulder. "I just wish I could have gotten Fancy to use his Z-Move."

"Don't be silly boy. I wouldn't have used my Z-Move, even if I looked like we were about to lose."

"What?! Why not?!" Flash barked back.

"Can you image if I used my Black Hole Eclipse here? I'd probably rip a hole in the ship."

Flash's eyes went wide at the question, the scenario now playing in his head. "Oh...yeah, that makes sense."

"Come on," Twilight headed for the door. "Let's get our Pokémon checked out at the ship's Pokémon Center." The other nodded and followed her out into the hallway as another group of trainers headed into the field for their battle.

One trip to the Pokémon Center later...

"Hello there," the Nurse Redheart spoke up from behind to the counter. "Welcome to the best medical facility on the high seas." Everyone said their hellos and gave the nurse their Pokémon, Redheart calling her Comfey assistant to come help. And as they waited, the teens, Fancy and Fleur all sat down and talked about what to do for the rest of the day.


Meanwhile, on the ship's bridge, the sailors were beginning to plot their course towards the port.

"All systems working captain," a sailor told the man in the central chair. The captain was a man in a black coat with a white navy hat and white beard. "Preparing to make final course alterations."

"Very good. Despite the delays at the start of the voyage, we've managed to make up time. But knowing the sea, we should be prepared for any unexpected problems."

"Sir," another sailor said, "Newest weather report. A storm is beginning to form between us and the port. Category one, closing in on two."

The captain let out a long sigh. "As I said, the sea is an unpredictable mistress. Is there any way to avoid it?"

"No captain. It's spreading out too fast. Estimated time of impact...one hour, thirty five minutes."

The captain nodded before turning on the ship's speaker system. "Attention please, this is your captain speaking."


One hour, thirty five minutes later...

After the captain announced the storm's approach, the ship transformed into a completely different environment. Gone was the carefree fun loving atmosphere, it now being replaced by a militaristic sense as the sailors ordered everyone off deck and into their cabins. Flash and his friends had been ordered to remain in the Pokémon Center, while also being issued life jackets.

It was here that the storm struck the ship, causing the boat to rock, each wave now becoming more powerful than the last. "Whoa!" Spike yelped as another strong wave made the ship rock, knocking him off balance, Twilight just managing to catch him before he fell over.

"Everyone please remain calm," Nurse Redheart told them.

Flash then spoke up, "Twilight, you must have read a book about storm boat safety. What do we do?" As soon as he asked that, another powerful wave knocked him off his feet, making him slam into a wall. "Augh!"

"Flash!" Twilight and Springer cried as they ran up to him, helping him up. Here, Twilight looked back at the others, "Okay, everyone needs to tie themselves to something that's attached to the floor! Now!" All nodding back, they soon tied themselves to the benches, all of them being bolted down and they were all secure thanks to the rope Nurse Redheart had on hand.


Back on deck, the captain and his crew were busy trying to keep the ship from being tipped over.

"The storm has just reached class three," a crewman informed him.

"We're also detecting lightning beginning to form in the eye," another continued.

The captain groaned at the sound of that. He had been hoping they could reach the eye and safely ride out the rest of the storm there. "Keep us on the smoothest course we can find. Remember, we have a duty to protect our passengers!"

"Aye captain!" The crewmen saluted before continuing their work, doing everything they could to keep the ship from taking too much damage. This went on for a good half hour, only for the winds to come to a sudden stop.

"What's happening?" The captain asked, fearing he may already know.

"Captain, it appears we've reached the eye of the storm."

"Oh no..." the captain whispered. No sooner had he said that, the sound of rumbling filled the air. "Get us out of here, fast!"

The crewmen nodded and kicked the ship into its highest speed, but it was too late. A massive surge of electrical energy shot out from out of the storm clouds, flying down as it was drawn to the biggest conductive object it could find. That object was the ship, which was struck by enough electrical energy to power a small city for a week. That electricity began to run through every electrical system on board, overloading it with ease.

"What's happening?!" Spike yelped as the light-bulbs suddenly exploded above them, Twilight and Flash covering him and Springer for protection.

"I don't know!" Twilight screamed, "But I know it isn't good!"

Back on the bridge, the crew all jumped away from their consoles as the computers began to explode.

"Damage report!" The captain ordered.

"That's not possible captain," the crewman pointed at the busted damage computer.

"Well tell me something!"

"The ship's electrical system's being overloaded! Everything's either blowing up due to being overpowered and being shut down for safety reasons!"

"What of the propulsion system?"

"Also offline, but we still appear to be in motion." The captain moved over to the window and saw that they were in fact still moving. Their momentum was keeping the ship floating forwards, back into the hurricane.

"Oh no...EVERYBODY BRACE YOURSELVES!" Barely five seconds later, the ship reentered the storm, the waves now knocking it like a ragdoll. With propulsion and steering down, the ship was smacked sideways, all crew members screaming at the blow.

Then the captain saw it, a wave almost as big as the ship, heading straight for them.

"Arceus help us," was all he could say before the ship was struck.


"Flash...Flash...come on, wake up Flash."

Flash let out a moan as his eyes began to open, letting him see a pair of blurry images right above him. Slowly, they came into focus and saw they were Twilight and Springer, the pair staring down at him, smiles starting to form on their faces.

"You're awake. Thanks Arceus."

"Ri..." Springer nodded as they watched Flash sit himself up.

"Twilight..." Flash rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, "What happened?"

"We're not sure," Twilight replied as Flash saw that they were still in the Pokémon Center. Looking over at the doors, he spotted Doc trying to reactivate the doors.

"Nothing's working," Doc commented. "The system's completely fried."

Fancy, who had been watching, nodded before sighing. "No choice." He turned to the others trainers in the room, "Does anyone have a strong Fighting-Type that can pry the doors open?" Everyone shook their heads, "Then what about a Pokémon with a Fire-Type move strong enough to melt the doors?"

"I have one," Flash stood up and pulled out his Pokeball. "Viper, come on out." The Hisscor appeared before them, "Flamethrower."

"Scor," Viper turned to the door and breathed in, "HISSCOR!" The jet of fire shot out and struck the metal doors, slowly melting them away. Once the path was clear, Flash returned Viper before they headed out to the upper decks. And as they arrived outside, they found they were no longer out at sea.

"An island?" Spike asked as he looked over the railing to see that the ship was banked on a beach. But as they blinked at the environment, they couldn't tell whether it was part of the Equestrian mainland or a deserted island.

"Please let this be a beach on the mainland..." Twilight prayed.

"One way to find out," Doc pulled out a Pokeball. "Steeledge, come on out!" He tossed a ball into the air, unleashing the metal bird.

"Steeledge!" It chirped as it took flight.

"Go scout out this place. Tell us what you can find." Steeledge nodded and flew upwards, soon high enough to tell. It had a feeling its trainer wasn't gonna like what he found, now seeing it was a deserted island. The whole thing was a collection of lagoons with rocky areas surrounding it. "Well?" Doc asked as Steeledge landed, "What is it?"

Steeledge used his steel beak to peck an outline of the island into the deck. Drawing the lagoons using wavy lines, he allowed them to see what they were dealing with.

"So it is an island," Fleur commented.

Fancy nodded. "And by the looks of things, not one that's good at sustaining life."

"Great..." Flash moaned before hearing footsteps on the deck. He turned to see the captain and several crew members running down the deck.

"Good," the captain said, "I feared we may have lost some passengers."

Fancy turned to the captain, "Captain, has an SOS already been sent out?"

The captain sighed ad shook his head, "I'm afraid not. The lightning from the storm completely fried every single electrical system on board. Radio, sonar, even GPS is offline. And even if the radios were working, we have no idea where we are." He turned to stare at the island. "I'm unfamiliar with this island, so we must have been pushed way off course."

"So what's the plan?" Twilight asked. "If the electrics are fried, doesn't that mean the ship's engines are dead too?"

"It does, but let's be thankful we were blown to a landmass and not trapped out at sea or tipped upside down. Our first priority is to check the hull for any damage. It's no use getting the ship working again if sailings just gonna lead to us sinking." Everyone nodded and agreed to help check the ship's condition with the crew.

Using long ropes, they abseiled down onto the beach. Flash and several crewmen unleashed their Water-Types before sending them underwater while the humans checked everything above. The only one not helping was Spike, who Twilight told to sit on the rocks up the beach. He frowned, totally bored as he watched the others work. "This is so lame," he told Peewee. "Wish there was something to do."

It was here that he spotted a hole in a cliff's wall a bit down the beach. With one quick look to make sure no one was watching him, he sprinted over to the cave. But upon getting to it, he saw that it wasn't a cave but a tunnel due to the light coming from the other side. Heading through, noting several shallow pools of water, he came out the other side and found himself in one of the lagoons. "Awesome..." he and Peewee then went to the water, placing his hand in before pulling it back up to take a sniff. "Hmm...salt water. Still fun to swim in though." He took off everything but his swim trunks, having taken to wearing them under his pants like Flash, before heading over to a high ledge that was overlooking the pool.

Once on the edge, he looked over to make sure he wasn't jumping on top of a bunch of rocks. Now sure, he smiled before taking several steps back, soon running of the edge while Peewee shot down. "Cannonball!" He hit the water with a tremendous splash, Peewee alongside him. Several seconds later, they emerged before bursting out in laughter. "Awesome!"

And as the two were splashing about, they didn't notice a bunch of eyes looking up at them from the depths. That is, till the owners' of the eyes began to head to the surface. Spike was about to swim back to shore for another dive, only to feel something brush against his leg. He spun around, only to see nothing there, but he felt another brush of his foot. "Uh..."

A large gulp went down his throat as he started to hastily swim back to shore. That is, till an explosion of water to blast in front of him. "Blaugh!" he yelped as new figure surfaced, soon staring down at him.


Back at the boat, the others had just competed their inspection. "I'm not ship expert," Flash said as he jumped off the life boat they had used. "But I'd say this thing's ship shape."

"I agree," the captain replied before the Water Pokémon surfaced. "See any damage?" He asked his Buizel partner.

"Boy!" it shook its head.

"Then we can set sail as soon as we've fixed the ship's power core." He turned to Flash and Twilight, "if your friend is able to fix it."

"Don't worry, Doc can fix anything." The sound of metal banging made them turn to see Doc coming down the rope ladders that had replaced the ropes. "See? I bet he's about to say he'll have the ship fixed in no time."

"Bad news," Doc said as he hit the beach. "We can't fix the ship," Flash's face fell. "Well, I could fix it, but I don't have the materials to do so."

"Do you at least think you can repair the radio and GPS?" The captain asked.

Doc's frown remained. "Again, I don't have the parts. The electrical surge destroyed everything inside the machines to a crisp. Trying to repair it would basically be building a new one from scratch." Everyone sighed, getting the dreadful feeling they were gonna be on this island for a while.

The captain let out another sigh. "Looks like there's no choice. We'll need to begin rationing supplies and execute any other emergency procedures."

The others nodded and began to make their way back over to the ladders. But when Twilight turned to tell Spike return to the ship, she saw he was gone. "Spike?" She glanced around while the others turned to her, "Has anyone seen Spike?"

"Wasn't over by those rocks?" Doc asked.

"Come to think of it," Flash added. "I haven't seen him in a while. Would have thought he'd be bugging us for something he could do to help."

Twilight went wide-eyed at this, "Oh no..." She ran around the beach, the others following her as she yelled, "SPIKE, GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Twilight," she turned to Flash and saw him standing in front of the tunnel entrance. "You think Spike could have gone through here?"

"He was likely bored and this is too interesting for him to resist in that state...so yeah, probably." Twilight began to walk through the tunnel, the group soon spotting a pool. It was here that a gasp left Twilight as she saw Spike's clothes on the ground. "Oh no!"

Flash turned to his partner, "Springer, can you see if you can sense Spike?"

Springer nodded and was about to scan the area, only for the water to literally explode as something shot out. Everyone gasped at the sight until they heard a familiar voice cry out. "YAHOO!" Spike cheered from atop the Pokémon he and Peewee were riding.

Time seemed to slow down at this, allowing the others to see the Pokémon. It was a nine and a half foot long light blue snake like creature, whose head top was inside a yellow mask like structure while its lower jaw and body was white. The end of its tail also had a leaf shaped structure on it.

Time sped back up as Spike, Peewee and the Pokémon dived back into the water. "Spike!?" Twilight cried as she ran to the edge of the pool, only for the three to properly surface along with four more of the Pokémon.

Spike smiled at his sister. "Hey guys. Wanna meet my new friends?"

Flash pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokémon.

Name: Seapent
Category: Sea Snake Pokémon
Type: Water
Info: Seapents that live in ponds hunt by keeping incredibly still and pretending to be sticks. Pokémon who see them and try to use them as nest pieces, end up getting struck by their powerful fangs. In the ocean, they live in shipwrecks and live off smaller Pokémon.

"Pretty cool right?" Spike asked, only to see Twilight's now giant glare. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" Twilight just nodded in response, "Eh, it was worth it."

After Twilight gave Spike a major lecture about wandering off into unknown territory, they turned their attention back onto the Seapent. The five snake like Pokémon all swam around the lagoon with Springer, Riptide and Buizel, Flash chuckling at the sight, "These guys look pretty cool. From how the Pokedex described them, you'd think they'd be a little more aggressive."

The captain nodded. "My guess is that they're still young, so they haven't had the outside experience needed to develop that temperament."

Doc then leaned over the edge of the pool. "Hmm...I wonder if these lagoons are all connected to the ocean?"

Twilight also nodded, "Probably. Otherwise, how'd these guys get here? Their species aren't well known for crossing land."

"One way to find out. Riptide," Flash's Aquana turned to his trainer, "Can you take a look underneath?"

"Ak!" Riptide dove in, soon spotting several large holes in the lagoon walls, One was pointing to the open sea while others likely connected to the other pools. Deciding to take a look at what was on the other side, he swam through one, soon reaching another lagoon. This one was filled with tons of different underwater plants, which swayed in the shifting water that Riptide was displacing. He looked around, almost entranced by all the sea flora, only to swim into something hard. "Ak?" He said in confusion as he floated back, moving the plants as he looked at the hard thing he had touched.

Whatever it was, Riptide saw that it was both long and thick. It appeared to be tube like in shape, though he couldn't tell much more due to how dark it was in the lagoon. Then, it started poking it, only to for it suddenly shift. Whatever it was moved across the bottom of the lake like an underwater train, Springer now seeing what looked like...a flipper.

"Ak?" Riptide tilted his head in confusion, his brain clicking as the light above him suddenly being blocked out. There, he saw a pair of angry looking eyes staring down at him. "AQUANA!"


Back with the others, Flash was beginning to worry. "Why isn't he back yet?" Flash asked as he paced on the edge of the lagoon.

"I'm sure he's fine," Twilight assured him. "He's probably just enjoying exploring the other lakes."

"But...." Flash tried to reply, only for a loud splash to ring out from the lagoon.

It was here that they saw Riptide leap out of the water, "AQUANA!" He screamed in terror as he seemed to run across the water before jumping at Flash and clutching his leg, his whole body shaking like a leaf.

"Whoa Riptide, what's the matter?" His question didn't need an answer, as the water exploded again as a new figure shot out of the lagoon.

"VIAPENT!" it roared as it appeared, everyone leaping back from the pool. They each took a quick but good look at the creature, seeing what looked to be the evolved form of Seapent. It was a large snake like creature with blue and white on its body and a yellow mask on its head. The differences, aside from its size, were that on either side of its mask were a trio of yellow spikes with a yellow membrane between them. Several red stripes were now running down its back and the tail leaf was also red. Down its body, just above the water, it had a pair of flippers like a Lapras.

Flash pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Pokémon, the image on screen showing it had two more sets of flippers running down its body that were half the size of the ones before.

Name: Leviapent
Category: Sea-Serpent Pokémon
Type: Water/Dark
Info: The evolved form of Seapent. In ancient times, this Pokemon was known to attack ships who got too close to its young, wrapping itself around them and dragging them down to the murky depths. It uses those ships to create homes for its young.

Taking a closer look at the creature and comparing it to the Pokedex, they all guessed it was around twelve to eleven meters long. That and it did not look happy. "Lev..." it hissed as it wrapped its tail around its young before tossing them into the tunnel it had come from.

"This could be bad," Flash commented, only for the Leviapent to open its mouth to breath in.

"Look out!" The captain cried as they all leapt back.

"LEVIII!" the giant sea-serpent then unleashed a torrent of high pressured water. The attack struck the spot they had been standing, obliterating the rock and leaving a large crater.

"That was Hydro Pump!" Twilight screamed once they had recovered, only to see Leviapent gearing up to unleash another attack.

"Run!" The captain ordered as they rushed back through the tunnel just as Leviapent's Hydro Pump hit the ceiling, causing several rocks to fall. Once they were back on the beach, the captain continued to yell, "Everybody get on board, NOW!"

Despite not knowing why, the passengers and crewmen did as ordered and began to climb up the rope ladders. Soon, the only ones still on the beach were Flash, Springer, Riptide, the captain and his Buizel, as Twilight, Doc and Spike climbed.

"Hurry! Who knows how long-" Flash didn't get to finish his sentence as the surface of ocean burst, the Leviathan slithering out and staring at the boat.

"Vi!" It roared, "Viapent!" It took another breath in, ready to shoot its Hydro Pump at them yet again.

"Aura Sphere!" Flash yelled, Springer firing his energy ball at the sea monster. The Aura Sphere struck the Leviapent and exploded off its head, making it cry out in pain before turning to glare at the one responsible for it.

"Vi!" It shot a Hydro Pump at them, only for Buizel to jump in front of Springer.

"Ice Beam!"

"Boy boy!" Buizel opened its mouth as blue lightning shot out, striking the water stream and freezing it. Leviapent was forced to stop its attack before it was frozen, only to then raise its tail out of the water as a tornado of water surrounded the tip.

"That's Aqua Tail!" Twilight screamed as the trio reached the ship deck, Leviapent smashing its tail into the ground while its targets leapt out of the way.

"What's happening?" Fleur asked.

"Why is this thing attacking us?" Fancy added.

"I don't know..." Twilight thought for a moment. "This must be Leviapent's nesting sight. When it saw us with its young, it must have thought we were trying to hurt them."

"So what do we do?!" Another passenger asked.

Spike, who now saw this was all his fault, suddenly had a click go off in his brain. "That's it!" He ran back to the edge of the boat and jumped off the side, climbing down the ladder.

"Spike!" Twilight cried as she ran to the edge, "What are you doing?"

"I've got a plan!" He yelled as hit the beach. "Try and keep that thing busy!" With that, he ran back towards the cave.

"Not gonna be a problem," Flash said as Springer dodged another Aqua Tail. "Water Gun!" Riptide launched a stream of water at the giant Water-Type, but Leviapent just raised its tail to block the attack without issue.

"Aqua Jet!" Buizel was suddenly surrounded by water and shot off the ground like a rocket, hitting Leviapent in the face.

"Quick Attack!" Springer leapt at blinding speed, jumping onto one of Leviapent's flippers before racing up its neck and spinning around to slap it in the face with his tail.

"Vi!"

Fancy turned to his wife. "Let's lend them a hand," Fleur nodded before they both pulled out their Pokeballs. "Persian-"

"Furfrou-"

"To our side!" They both tossed the balls to the beach, now unleashing their Pokémon. "Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball!" Both opened their mouths and fired their long range attacks, the duo striking the Leviapent back.

"Double Team!" Flash ordered as Springer multiplied himself. "Now, Aura Sphere Barrage!" The Springer army leapt into the air as they formed the small blue orbs, all thrusting in the direction of Leviapent. The sea-serpent fired a Hydro Pump, knocking out most of them, only for a few to strike the Leviapent, explosions following.

"LEVIAPENT!"


Meanwhile...

Spike was now back at the lagoon.

"Come on, come on...please be here!" he jumped into the water and splashed about. "Seapent, please, you have to stop your mom." Nothing happened, "Please! If you don't, she or my friends might get hurt!" Again, nothing. "Come on! You know we weren't trying to hurt you, so please try and tell your mom that before this goes too far!"

He suddenly heard an explosion coming from the beach, along with another of Leviapent's cries.

"I know disobeying your guardian isn't usually the right thing to do, but sometimes we have to do it. If we don't, then they'll never learn when they're being overprotective. Please, you know that's what's happening right now. Show her you don't need to be protected anymore!"

He waited several long moments, but nothing seemed to be happening. Seeing this, he let out another sigh as he began to swim back to the edge. But as he did this, a splash struck his head, making him turn to see five smiles staring at him.

"Guys...thank you."


"Ice Beam!"

"BOY!" Buizel unleashed the blue lightning, striking Leviapent's flipper, causing both it and part of its body to freeze.

"Lev!" It cried as it tried to free itself from the ice.

"Aura Sphere!"

"Dark Pulse!"

"Shadow Ball!"

The three attacks struck the Leviapent, making it cry out as Fancy rolled up his suit sleeve. "Time to end this." With that, he started doing his special dance as the Z-Crystal glowed.

"Now, let the darkness consume you and be swallowed by the void!" The light shot out and struck Persian, "BLACK HOLE ECLIPSE!" A crimson red and black sphere appeared in front of Persian's mouth, which it fired that Leviapent. The sphere flew past the sea monster, but before it could react, it exploded to create a large red and black vortex of energy. That vortex unleashed a powerful suction, which Leviapent found itself unable to escape.

"LEVIAPENT!" It cried as it was sucked into the black hole, which then reverted back into its sphere shape before exploding into a burst of dark energy. Leviapent shot out of it and fell into the sea with a tremendous splash.

"Please let that knock it out. Please..." Flash mumbled as everyone watched to see if the opponent was indeed unconscious, only for the water to explode again as Leviapent's head shot back out.

"LEVIAPENT!" It screamed, panting in pain. "Levi...levi…"

"This thing just won't give up," Flash said as Leviapent prepared to unleash another Hydro Pump.

"Braise yourselves!" The captain called out.

But before the beast could fire, four water rockets shot out of the ocean and struck it. "Vi!" It cried in pain and surprise. As it did, the rockets returned to the water as it burst to reveal four of the five Seapent. The fifth Seapent then shot out of the water, Spike riding on its back.

"SPIKE?!" Twilight screamed, "What are you doing?!"

"Hopefully, saving the day." He jumped off the Seapent and treaded water while looking up at Leviapent, its children swimming in a circle around him. Leviapent looked down at its children curiously, as if judging them while they swam around Spike. It frowned as Spike raised his hand to pat one, as if preparing to strike should he do anything bad, but didn't seem to need to as the Seapent seemed to enjoy the attention. Spike looked up at Leviapent, "See? We're not here to hurt your babies." He pointed at the boat, "Our ship was pushed here by a storm. We'd leave if we could."

"He's right," it turned to Flash. "We have no intention of hurting your kids."

Doc nodded at this, "If you help us get the ship out to the water, we'd happily leave."

"Please Leviapent," Twilight pleaded. "We don't have to fight."

Leviapent stared at the group, then looked down at it's kids. The Seapent all nodded back, all trying to express their trust in the humans. Eventually, Leviapent lowered its head down right in front of Flash and the captain. Flash stepped up to it and raised a hand, slowly placing it on Leviapent's snout. As soon as they made contact, the two tensed up before slowly relaxing as their feelings got through to the other. "See? We're friends." He continued to pat the beast on the snout until it finally pulled back, Spike now walking out of the water. "Nice work kid."

"Thanks," Spike said before looking up at the ship, "Don't think that's gonna get me any leniency." They all laughed as they began to head over to the ship, climbing up onto the deck.

"So..." the captain spoke up, "We still haven't got a clue about how we're gonna get off this island."

"Oh, I think I have an idea." Flash turned to their new friend, the others unsure whether they were gonna like this new idea.


As the sun began to set, the people of the port town were beginning to worry as the cruise ship that was supposed to be there now was nowhere to be found. Many began to fear that the storm the previous day had sunk the mighty ship, while others began to fear that a sea Pokémon had attacked and destroyed it.

But as the sun finally touched the horizon, the people of the port spotted a dark spot in the center of the sun that was growing bigger by the second. "What is that?" A woman asked her husband, who had a pair of binoculars.

He looked through them, squinting due to the sunlight, only for his eyes to go wide at the sight. "No way..."


"Yeah!" Flash cheered from atop the Leviapent's head, the beast now tugging the massive ship towards land. As the port drew closer, Flash patted it on the head. "Thanks, this means a lot."

"Riolu!" Springer agreed.

"Vi!" it hissed as the coastline patrol boats began to head towards them. It's young all swam closer to the ship, wondering what they would do.

"Don't worry," Flash assured him. "Just don't do anything threatening, and they'll have no reason to attack you." Leviapent nodded as the boats started to reach them.

"Halt!" One of the ships announced. "Please state you name and intentions for this Pokémon being here."

Back on the ship, the captain grabbed a megaphone and spoke out to the ships. "I am the captain of this vessel, please do not bring any harm to this creature or its young." He went on to explain what had happened, while Leviapent dropped Flash and Springer back on deck while unfurling its tail from the ship.

"Understood," the patrol boat announced. "We can tug you back to shore from here."

They all nodded before turning back to the sea-serpent Pokémon. "Well, thank you."

"We might have never gotten here without your help," Fancy added.

"Have a safe trip home," Doc continued. "And don't worry, we won't tell anyone about where you live."

"Bye guys! Thanks for being so cool!" Spike yelled down to the Seapent, all of them waving back. Once that was done, the Seapent and Leviapent turned back to the open ocean before swimming out to the horizon. Everyone on board waved goodbye as they watched the family sink below the waves, disappearing back into the depths that they had once originated from. Once they were completely gone, the passengers and sailors turned back to watch the patrol boats toss them some tow ropes before the cruise ship was pulled into port.

Our hero's adventures out at sea had been memorable ones. Now they were back on dry land, ready for a good night's sleep before heading off to Hoof Town, and the Hoof Cup.

Author's Note:

Well, our heroes ocean adventure comes to an end. Hope you enjoyed it. I've been waiting for this chapter, so I hope it didn't disappoint.


Pokemon

Name: Seapent
Design: Smaller Seadramon
Name: Sea serpent
Pronounced: Sea-pent

Name: Leviapent
Design: Seadramon
Name: Leviathan and Serpent
Pronounced: Lev-viy-a-pent

PreviousChapters Next