• Published 19th May 2018
  • 5,067 Views, 673 Comments

Pokémon: Harmony and Chaos - Banshee531



Welcome to the Equestria Region, a land of Pokémon. Here, one young boy will begin his quest to become the greatest Pokémon Trainer ever known. With his partner Springer, he'll make new friends, rivals, and enemies on this brand new adventure.

  • ...
6
 673
 5,067

PreviousChapters Next
An All Out Brawl

The Hoof Cup was firmly underway. With Flash and Springer having taken the first match, our heroes were now watching as the second match drew to a close. The competitors were Thunderbass and his Elekid against Sweet Dreams and her Musharna, both in the midst of a raging battle.

"Elekid, Discharge!"

"ELE!" Elekid spun its arms as electricity sparked between its plug like antenna.

"Use Shadow Ball!" Dreams ordered as her Musharna opened its mouth, firing the ghostly orb at the little Electric-Type. And as it flew, Elekid finished charging and unleashed a wave of electricity, hitting the Shadow Ball, creating an explosion.

Both Elekid and Musharna were surrounded by smoke as Thunderbass called out. "Thunder Punch!" Musharna tried to look around, but the floating tapir could see nothing past a few inches away from its face.

"ELE!" It suddenly spun around and saw a shining fist his its face.

"SHARNA!" It screamed in pain, only for its entire body to shake with sparks flying everywhere.

Everyone stared at the field while the smoke finally faded, revealing Elekid standing over an unconscious Musharna. "Musharna!" Dreams cried in horror, while Thunderbass and Elekid both arm pumped in celebration.

Mic: "Musharna KO'd, so the winners of the match are Thunderbass and his ELEKID!"

Celestia: "The two of them make quite a strong team. I look forward to seeing how far they can get in the tournament."

Luna: "I love a battle where the winner can't be easily seen. It makes it much more exciting. Hopefully the next round will be the same as the last two."

Over in the competitors box, our heroes and their friends were also going over the last battle. "That Thunderbass guy was tough," Flash commented as they watched the winner high five his Pokémon.

"And his Elekid was well trained," Twilight added. "Going up against them in the next round could be tricky."

"We still need to focus on getting to the next round," Doc countered. "Then we can worry about that team."

"I don't have to worry about that," Rainbow said with a giant grin. "The next battle's as good as mine."

This statement made Rarity let out a huff, placing her hands on her hips, "Excuse me, but are you trying to say I won't be any challenge?!"

Rainbow raised her hands up in defense. "Relax, I wasn't trying to say anything bad about you." She then smirked as she punched her fist into her palm. "It's just that nothing's gonna stop me from winning this battle, even a strong trainer like you."

In reply, Rarity crossed her arms. "We'll see darling. We'll see."

"Hey now," Applejack stepped between them. "Before either ya'll can throw down, mah battle's comin up first. So ya'll have to wait until ah'm done taking Trixie to the cleaners." The two sighed, knowing she was right.

Spike blinked at the statement, "Hey, where is Trixie anyway?" The others looked around and saw she was nowhere in sight.

Applejack huffed. "Don't tell me she's bolted."

Flash shook his head, "No way. Trixie wouldn't turn her back on a crowd like this."

"So where is she then?" Rarity asked, only for the group to suddenly find themselves covered in smoke.

"What the heck?!" Rainbow yelped while everyone else started coughing. "Are we under attack?!"

"No. Trixie's just trying to show off." Twilight grumbled as the smoke started to clear, soon showing a certain magician trainer standing on the wall.

"Behold!" Trixie declared, now dressed in the magic outfit. "The great and powerful Trixie, is ready to go on stage!"

The ones who really knew Trixie grinned at her enthusiasm, while the others just stared at her with a look that scream 'is something wrong with you', Applejack then commenting, "Trixie, we're gonna be battling, not performing in Las Pegasus. Ya'll maybe wanna take that silly getup off."

Trixie just huffed, "You battle your way, and Trixie will battle her way. As long as the crowd gets a good show, who cares how we dress? Come now, it's...SHOWTIME!" She jumped up and posed, only to quickly lose her balance and cry out as she fell off the wall.

Everyone rushed over to look over the wall, only for Trixie to stand up and dust herself off while blushing. "I'm fine." She reached into her cape and threw something at the ground. "SHOWTIME!" A blast of smoke followed, quickly fading to show she had disappeared.

Pinkie gasped, "SHE'S GONE!" But then she pointed at the field. "Oh wait, there she is." The others followed her finger and saw Trixie running over to the blue side of the battlefield. Everyone else just laughed as Applejack stepped out onto the field.

She tipped her hat, "Welp, wish me luck." With that, she started making her way over to the red section of the field.

"ALRIGHT!" Present Mic yelled into his microphone, "Both trainers are on the field and ready to rock! Time to see who's gonna be picking their Pokémon first!" Everyone looked up at the megascreen as Trixie and Applejack's faces appeared onscreen along with the roulette wheel between them. The roulette began to spin around, as Mic turned to the professors and nodded, pressing the button. The roulette then slowed down, soon landing on the red section.

"Looks like Applejack's picking first, YEAH!"

"Fine by me," Applejack pulled out her Pokeball and enlarged it. "Giddy up Brawloey!" She tossed the ball into the air before it opened up, unleashing to reveal Applejack's Pokémon. It looked like a kangaroo, which stood at around four and a half feet. It's fur was dusty red, but it had cream coloured fur under its nose and around its mouth. It also had cream colored fur going down the front of its neck, chest, stomach and the bottom half of its long tail. Both its feet, forearms and hands were wrapped up in bandages. "Low..." the Pokémon got into the standard kickboxing stance. "Brawl!" It then launched a few high powered jabs as it hopped from side to side.

"Brawloey?" Flash asked as he pulled out his Pokedex.

Name: Brawloey
Category: Kickboxing Pokémon
Type: Fighting
Info: Though young, this Pokémon's powerful muscles can allow it to strike with over ten thousand PSI. This Pokémon is often targeted as opponents, which are usually wild Bunounce.

Twilight did a small frown, "That might've been a mistake."

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked, only for Twilight to point at Trixie.

The magician smirked as she pulled out her Pokeball. "A Fighting-Type, huh? No problem." She enlarged her Pokeball and tossed it into the air, causing it to open up and reveal Trixie's Magitual, the wizard spinning its staff like a baton.

Celestia: "Brawloey verses Magitual. Fighting against Psychic."

Luna: "This battle might end up being a little one sided."

"Don't underestimate me or Brawloey," Applejack told the two. "It'll take more than a type advantage to knock me out of this tournament."

"Brawl!" Brawloey cried in agreement.

Mic: "Well, it seems Applejack is prepared to go up against the odds. Talk about brave."

"More like foolish," Trixie said with a snap of her fingers. "This battle's as good as mine!"

"We'll see about that," Applejack barked back. "Let's go Brawloey!"

Mic: "It seems our competitors are ready for battle! In three!"

Professors and Crowd: "TWO!"

ALL: "ONE!"

Mic: "Battle...BEGIN!"

"Bounce!" Applejack ordered, Brawloey jumping up and landing on it tail. The tail seemed to act as a spring board as it was suddenly shot into the air, high above the crowd.

"Wow!" Spike and Pinkie both went while everyone else stared in amazement.

"Talk about high," Flash added.

Twilight nodded. "Brawloey and their evolved form are well known for their high jumping ability." As soon as she said this, Brawloey curled itself up and began to spin as it fell back to earth.

"Swift!" Trixie ordered, Magitual raising its staff. The star on the top began to glow before it unleashed a barrage of stars, which flew right at the spinning Brawloey.

"Knock them away!" Applejack ordered, Brawloey uncurling as it started thrusting its feet back and forth. Each strike sent one of the stars flying back the way they came. Magitual saw this and was forced to stop his attack, all while jumping out of the way its own stars.

"Low!" Brawloey landed on the ground before rushing ahead, its large feet allowing it to cover a bigger distance and get closer to Magitual.

"Mega Punch!" Brawloey's fists began glowing white as it got with striking distance of Magitual.

"Psybeam!" Trixie ordered.

"Mag!" Magitual pointed its staff at Brawloey and unleashed a beam of multicolored light. Brawloey saw it coming and knew it didn't have time to dodge, instead thrusting one of its glowing fists at the blast, striking it dead on.

"Brawl!" It flinched, tears appearing in its eyes as it pushed through the attack, "Brawloey!" It thrusted its other fist into Magitual, hitting it in the gut, knocking it back.

"Mag!" The wizard Pokémon cried as it fell onto its back, only to roll backwards onto its feet.

Everyone watched as Magitual clutched its stomach while Brawloey gripped its smoking hand. Trixie then broke the silence as she called out, "Psybeam!"

"Mag!"

"Dodge it!" Applejack yelled as Brawloey jumped to the side, the Psybeam now striking where it had been standing. "Now, get close!"

"Low!" Brawloey began hopping towards Magitual, who pointed its staff at the Fighting-Type and fired another Psybeam. But before it could connect, Brawloey jumped over the beam, only to jump sideways as it dodged another Psybeam.

And as a third beam missed, Brawloey got within striking distance as Applejack gave the order. "Stomp!"

"Brawl!" Brawloey landed on its tail as it raised its feet, now thrusting both into Magitual's gut.

"Mag!" Magitual gasped as the wind was knocked out of him, causing him to stagger back.

Celestia: "Despite the type advantage, Brawloey seems to be winning this match."

Luna: "It's high speed and quick reflexes are keeping it safe from being hit. As long as it can keep that up, he might just pull off a win."

"Come on Trixie!" Flash called out to the magician, "Get the lead out! Where's that showmanship you love to flaunt?!"

Trixie just huffed as she kept her eye on the battle. "All the best performances require patience. But that being said, it's rude to keep the crowd waiting for the good stuff...so let's get the real battle started!"

Applejack smirked. "Don't know about ya, but ah've been battling for real this whole time and ah'm winning because of it."

Trixie smirked back, "Then its time you saw the great and powerful Trixie's true power!"

Applejack groaned, rubbing her face in frustration, "Stop playing around. This ain't a game!"

"Isn't it?" Trixie asked with a raised eyebrow. "Anything can be a game if you play it right, like...hide and seek?" Applejack raised an eyebrow at this, only for Trixie to call out. "Smokescreen!" Magitual opened up its cloak and shot out a cloud of black smoke that covered the battlefield. Applejack looked across it at Trixie, who gave her a goodbye wave. "Ta ta!" she said before both she and Magitual disappeared behind the smoke.

Brawloey looked around, but couldn't see anything that wasn't two inches in front of it. Paranoia began to set in as it started throwing random punches and kicks, only to hit dead air. "Psybeam!" A flash of light appeared behind it and made Brawloey spin around, just in time to see the multicolored lightning shoot out of the smoke and strike it in the chest.

"Brawl!" It cried as it was zapped by the psychic energy.

"Brawloey!" Applejack yelled, unable to tell what was going on in the smoke.

"What's happening in there?" Rainbow asked, squinting to try and look inside.

"No clue. How can Magitual even see in there?"

Twilight rubbed her chin in thought at Flash's question, "Well...they're probably used to seeing through smoke thanks to all their magic tricks. Applejack'll need to find a way to locate them if they want to stand a chance."

Mic: "Trixie's disappearing act sure has got her opponent on the run."

Luna: "Quite an excellent tactic. Without its sight, Brawloey's high speed is useless."

"There's more than one way to see," Applejack yelled out, "Brawloey, if yah can't use yer eyes, than use yer ears."

"Brawl..." Brawloey heard this and nodded before closing its eyes. As the darkness overtook his vision, his ears began to focus and pick up new sounds. Suddenly, it started picking up on the sound of footsteps all around him. One moment they were coming from the left, then the right, then behind.

"Swift!" It heard Trixie yell as a new sound caught its attention and made it spin around in time to see a bunch of incoming stars.

"Mega Punch, multi shot!" Brawloey's firsts glowed before it began thrusting them at high speed, knocking the stars away.

The audience awed as they watched the stars fly out of the smoke, exploding into fireworks as they did. "Pretty..." Pinkie added.

"But deflecting those is still hurting Brawloey," Fluttershy commented with a gulp. "If this keeps up, they'll lose."

"Then Applejack needs to find a way to get out of that smokescreen," Rarity agreed.

Once the star attack came to an end, Brawloey closed its eyes and began listening again. Once again the sound of footsteps hit his eardrums, allowing him to locate his opponent. "Brawl!" Brawloey said once he locked onto the footsteps direction.

"Bounce!" Brawloey spun around and leapt through the smoke before thrusting one of its feet.

"Brawl/Magi!" Two voices cried at the exact same time, Brawloey feeling his foot slam into something and sending it flying. Outside the cloud, everyone watched as Magitual flew out of the smoke and hit the dirt. The collision made the smoke clear to reveal Applejack's Pokémon running towards it.

Mic: "Nice! Brawloey couldn't see, but it could still hear. I doubt that little smokescreen is gonna work again."

Trixie let out a low growl, "Maybe, but that's not the only illusion in our arsenal!"

"Enough tricks!" Applejack barked back, "Start battling for real! Use Stomp!" The Brawloey charged ahead, ready to slam into it's opponent.

"Mag!" Magitual leapt back, causing Brawloey's attack to miss while Trixie smirked at the sight.

"Not bad at all," she told her opponent. "But we've still got plenty of tricks up our sleeve. Double Team!" Magitual waved its staff before suddenly multiplying into an army, which encircled Brawloey.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack asked as Brawloey tried to find the real one. It then used Mega Punch on one, only for it to completely disappear and reappear when Brawloey jumped back into the center of the circle.

Trixie just laughed. "Too bad, you're going to lose, no matter which Magitual you choose!"

"Which is the real Magitual?" Spike asked.

"They all look the same to me," Rainbow added.

Brawloey kept spinning on the spot, not daring to stand still for fear of having its back facing the opponent. In that moment, the Magitual turned right before beginning to run in a circle. "Brawl?"

"Psybeam!" The Magitual army all pointed their staffs at Brawloey before one of them launched a bolt of psychic energy, which struck Brawloey in the side, making it stagger. Applejack tried to keep an eye on the one that had fired, but they were moving so fast that it was impossible to keep track.

The Magitual finally came to a stop and stared at Brawloey with their staffs ready, Trixie just laughing at the sight, "Applejack, don't you see? All these Magitual are he. They all look real, because they are. Just try to run, you won't get far."

Applejack only growled at the trick. "This is just a game! Only one of those varmints are real and ah'm gonna find it!"

Trixie just smiled at the girl's frustration. "Time to test out a new move Magitual and I have been working on. You can thank Flash and Springer for the idea. Magitual, Psybeam Assault!"

"MAGITUAL!" The wizard army pointed their staffs at Brawloey and all launched a Psybeam into the center of the circle.

"What?" Applejack cried as Brawloey leapt up into the air to dodge, the Psybeams all connecting beneath him and creating a powerful burst of light that forced everyone in the stadium to shield their eyes.

"I'M BLIND!" Pinkie screamed.

"Can't see!" Flash winced out, "What's happening?"

Applejack was also trying to see through the light, only to notice something about the Magitual. "That's it!" She cried before looking up at her Pokémon, "Brawloey!" The kangaroo Pokémon looked down and saw its trainer pointing towards one of the Magitual, "Only one of them is castin' a shadow! Take that one down!"

Brawloey nodded as it began to fall back to earth while the Magituals' attacks came to an end. As soon as it landed, Brawloey jumped at what it hoped was the real Magitual, hitting it with both feet.

"Mag!" It cried as the wizard went flying up from the blow, the others all suddenly vanishing as it did.

"Magitual!" Trixie cried out.

"Show's over Trixie!" Applejack yelled as she pointed at Magitual, "HIGH JUMP KICK!"

"BRAWLOEY!" Brawloey jumped into the air as its knee began to glow, only to thrust the knee into Magitual's gut.

"MAGI!" Magitual screamed as the wind was knocked out of it once again, the force of the attack launching it away from Brawloey and sent it spinning to the ground. With a mighty crash, Magitual landed face first into the battlefield. Everyone watched as Brawloey landed beside Magitual, then hopped over before nudging it with its foot. Finally, it rolled Magitual over and revealed swirls in its eyes.

Mic: "Magitual KO'd, so the winners of the match are Applejack and her BRAWLOEY!"

Celestia: "An impressive and entertaining battle to be sure."

Luna: "I'm just a little said we won't be able to see any more of Ms. Lulamoon's tricks. Oh well."

As Trixie and Applejack returned their Pokémon and returned to the competitor's area, their friends were all clapping. "Way to go girls!" Flash told them. "You were both great."

Rainbow nodded in agreement, "Yeah! That battle was awesome!"

"Thank's ya'll," Applejack said with a tip of the hat. "Ah gotta say, that was one tough throw down." She turned to Trixie, "ya'll sure know how to battle."

Trixie smiled, though her friends could tell she was upset. "Thanks...but I still lost. Looks like my special move shot me in the foot."

"How'd you do that anyways?" Twilight asked. "Double Team copies shouldn't be able to use attacks. The fact that Springer can is an abnormality, but he's an enigma all his own."

"Ri?" Springer tilted his head in confusion, obviously having no idea what an enigma was.

Doc rubbed his chin in thought, "I'm guessing only one of those Psybeams were real. The others were probably just an extension of the Double Teams mimicking effects, right?"

Trixie mirrored Springer's head tilt, obviously have no clue what he was talking about. "Sure, let's go with that. I just tried getting Magitual's Double Team to unleash the attacks, but all I got were the illusions of the attacks. Getting hit by one wouldn't hurt."

"Then I guess I was right," Doc replied back.

Then, before anyone could say anything, the megascreen came to life and showed the images of the next two battlers, Mic letting out a roar, "ALRIGHT! Time for battle number four. Will Lightning Blitz and Micro Chips please come to the battle field?!"

Everyone turned to the trainers in question, watching as Micro Chips walked up while Sandalwood gave him a thumbs up. Lightning on the other hand, didn't have anyone to wish him luck as he stepped out of the box and moved over to the red half of the field.

"Lightning..." Flash growled.

"You know this guy," Rainbow spoke up. "He any good?"

"Yeah...he's really good. But he treats Pokémon like weapons. If it can't battle, he thinks it's useless."

"How horrible," Fluttershy whimpered out as Seabreeze patted her on the head.

"That guy needs to learn how to smile once in a while," Pinkie said before giggling. "Though his face would probably crack if he did."

"Maybe that Micro Chips guy'll be able to take him down," Applejack added.

"Maybe..." Twilight replied before sighing, "But it all depends on the Pokémon they use."

Once Micro and Lightning arrived in the trainer boxes, they stared each other down.

"Lightning Blitz..." Micro reached into his pocket and pulled out a small computer. Typing, he turned it around to show an image of Lightning alongside a bunch of numbers. "I did a little research on you and found your stats to be...impressive. You have four badges and haven't lost once against any of the Gym Leaders. It also says you're the grandson of a former champion." He shut the laptop and stared up at his opponent, "You probably think your some sort of big shot."

Lightning only glared at the glasses wearing teen. "I don't think. You should just give up now. Save yourself a trip to the Pokémon Center."

Micro frowned as he put his computer away. "That ego will be the doom of you. Any trainer worth their salt should analyze their opponents and find their weakness. For you see, everything in this world boils down to scientific facts. And since I know all the facts, I know how to beat any opponent."

Over at the trainer's box, everyone but Twilight and Doc stared at him in confusion. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't understand that?" Rainbow asked, several people raising their hands. "Thank you."

"This guy's like Doc, only he kicks the techno babble to eleven."

Doc shot Flash a sideways glare, while Twilight spoke up. "But that knowledge might be just what he needs to overcome Lightning."

"We'll see..." Doc grumbled out with crossed arms.

Everyone then looked up at the megascreen as the roulette wheel appeared between their images. "SO!" Present Mic screamed, "Who'll be bringing out their Pokémon first?! Let's...FIND OUT!" The roulette began to spin around as Mic turned to the professors and nodded. They pressed down on the button, causing the roulette to slow down until it landed on the blue section.

"BLUE! That means Micro Chips will pick first."

"Very well," Micro pushed his glasses up his nose before pulling out a Pokeball. "Electhor," he enlarged the ball before tossing it into the air, "come on out!" The ball opened up and unleashed a swirl of red energy that faded to reveal Micro's Pokémon.

It was a humanoid that stood at around one and a half feet. It's skin was yellow and black with its head, neck, stomach and hands being yellow while its chest, arms, waist and legs were black. On its head was a small viking helmet and it was carrying a black metal mallet with a yellow wooden handle. The Pokémon lifted its hammer and swung it around, "Thor!"

"Electhor?" Flash pulled out his Pokedex.

Name: Electhor
Category: Zap Pokémon
Type: Electric
Info: Though young, it can unleash a powerful electrical surge that can shatter even the hardest of rocks.

"Cool!" Spike gasped before turning to Micro's opponent, "But what's Lightning gonna pick?"

Lightning reached into his belt and pulled out a Pokeball, but it wasn't the same type most over trainers used. "A Dive-Ball?" Twilight chimed in.

A memory flashed in front of the minds of the four who had seen that before, all coming to the same realization. "But that means-"

"Sharazor!" Lightning tossed the Dive-Ball into the air, "battle ready!" The Dive-Ball opened up before unleashing to reveal a familiar shark-man Pokémon.

The creature stared at Electhor, showing its blood lust eyes. "SHAR!" It roared as it started thrashing around. "Shar, Sharazor!"

"Sharazor..." Flash whispered as the memory of the day Lighting caught it whizzed through his brain. However, this thought was broken when he heard Rainbow laugh.

"Dumb move. Doesn't he know that Electric-Types are weak against Water-Types?"

Twilight turned to her with a deadpan glare. "Oh, he knows alright. He just doesn't care."

"But why put himself at such a disadvantage?" Rarity asked.

"To prove himself...and to show off." Flash said before anyone else could reply. "He probably thinks that beating an Electric-Type with a Water-Type will show everyone how good a trainer he is."

Rarity huffed at this. "So he's just being arrogant."

"Maybe, but let's see if he can back it up." Doc finished.

Mic: "An interesting strategy. But hey, if our last battle was anything to go by, a type advantage doesn't guarantee a win."

Celestia: "Lighting's going to need to be smart with his moves if he wishes to come out on top."

Luna: "Indeed. And maybe that Sharazor will have a secret it's hiding right now."

Mic: "Only one way to find out! In three!"

Professors and Crowd: "TWO!"

ALL: "ONE!"

Mic: "Battle...BEGIN!"

"Aqua Jet!" Lightning called out, Sharazor suddenly surrounded by water as it shot into the air like a rocket. It flew up high before arching down, aimed straight at Electhor.

"Thundershock!" Micro ordered.

"Elec!" It cried as electrical energy surged between the tips of its viking horns before a bolt of lightning shot out, heading straight at Sharazor. Everyone turned to Lightning, expecting him to call Sharazor off...but he didn't. They looked back up at Sharazor, only to see it staring down the electric attack without a flinch of fear.

"What's he doing?" Rainbow asked as the Thundershock struck Sharazor and electrocuted the water it was within. But even with that, Sharazor continued, and slammed into Electhor.

"Thor!" It cried as it was knocked back, Sharazor bursting out of the water before skidding backwards. As it did, sparks surged around its body, making it twitch.

Almost everyone in the stadium stared at this. "I can't believe that guy," Rainbow added.

Fluttershy frowned, not liking seeing a Pokémon be injured like that. "He let a super effective move hit just to land a single move."

"That's Lightning's style," Doc replied.

"Letting his Pokémon be hurt?" Rarity asked.

"He knew Sharazor could take the attack," Twilight added while adjusting her glasses. "Unless it's a move that can actually beat him, Lightning doesn't care how much damage his Pokémon takes as long as the opponent receives damage as well."

Fluttershy let out a gasp, "That's horrible!"

"That's Lightning," Flash growled while not take his eyes off the battle.

Before Electhor could properly pick itself up, Lightning gave his next order. "Water Pulse!" Sharazor brought its claws together before a sphere of water appeared between them, which it tossed at Electhor.

"Slam!" Micro yelled as Electhor watched the incoming attack. Here, he raised his hammer like a baseball bat before smashing the head into the Water Pulse, sending it flying into the air as it exploded into a downpour. But as the water rained down, Sharazor smirked before suddenly disappearing and reappearing in front of Electhor. "So fast!"

"Bite!" Sharazor opened its fanged mouth before thrusting its head forwards, trying to chomp down on Electhor. But the little Electric-Type managed to jump away just in time.

"Spark!" Electhor's hammer became electrified before it swung it in Sharazor's direction. But just like how Electhor dodged its attack, Sharazor pulled its head back, dodging it with ease. But to everyone's surprise, as soon as the weapon came within a few inches of its mouth, Sharazor thrusted its head forward and bit down on the head of the electrified mallet.

"Shar!" It flinched as the lightning surged into its mouth and through its body, but that didn't stop it as it lifted its head off the ground while keeping its jaws locked on the hammer.

Electhor tried to pull its hammer away, but Sharazor wasn't letting go. Soon enough, it found itself being lifted off the ground. "What it the world?" Micro asked in shock.

Mic: "What's it doing?"

Celestia: "I have an idea of Lightning's plan, but it's quite a risky one."

Luna: "Oh really? Will it pay off then?"

Sharazor smirked down at its hanging opponent, then started thrashing its head around while swinging Electhor around. "Thorrrrrrr!" It cried as it tried to hold on, only to lose its grip and go flying into the air.

"Aqua Jet!" Sharazor was once again surrounded by water before it shot up at Electhor, striking him with ease. The Sharazor then hopped off him, the two Pokémon landing next as Electhor tasted dirt while Sharazor stood tall.

"Elec..." it moaned as it picked itself up, straightening its helmet as it glared at Sharazor.

The shark-man Pokémon grinned at its opponent before spitting Electhor's hammer right in front of the Zap Pokémon. Seeing this, Electhor rushed to its hammer, only for Sharazor to appear in front of him with a giant grin. "SHAR!" Sharazor yelled as it spun around and slammed Electhor with its tail.

"Thor!" Electhor wheezed as the wind was knocked out of it, Sharazor then hitting him again with his tail. "El...lec...thor!" It moaned as it bounced off the ground before coming to a stop, everyone having covered their eyes while seeing the brutal beating.

"Ouch. Poor guy. It really wants its hammer back and Sharazor just keeps beating on it."

"Of course Rainbow," Twilight told her. "Without it, it can't use its Spark and Slam attacks."

"Which is why Lightning had Sharazor take it," Doc added.

"Come on bro!" They heard Sandalwood call out, "You got this!"

Micro nodded as he started trying to come up with a plan, but Lightning just glared at his Pokémon. "Get ready and get close to Electhor!"

"Oh no you don't! Thundershock!" Electhor sparked its electricity between its horns before unleashing a bolt of lightning, Sharazor quickly dodging by jumping to the side, only to continue its charge at the Pokémon.

"Ice Fang!" Sharazor then opened its mouth as its teeth started to glow light blue.

"Razor!" A pair of light blue lightning bolts flew out of it's mouth and headed straight for Electhor, who didn't have time to dodge and found itself being zapped by the freezing cold air.

"Elect!" It cried as it fell back, Sharazor laughing as it kept rushing its opponent.

"Bite!" Sharazor once again opened its mouth, thrusting its head as it bit down on Electhor's body.

"Thor!" It cried as Sharazor lifted it off the ground while adding pressure to its jaws. The piecing feeling of its fangs coupled with having the wind pushed out of it was putting Electhor in severe pain.

"Now wotcha gonna do?" Lightning asked Micro, who seemed to be remaining calm. "Do you see now? You're just another loser-"

"You think you got me beat?! You don't realize your one mistake!" Micro suddenlyl interrupted, "Electhor might be trapped, but he's also in the perfect spot to attack. Thundershock now!"

Lightning's eyes went wide as he saw the electricity spark between Electhor's horns, "DROP IT!"

But it was too late.

"ELECTHOR!" The lightning surged around Electhor's body, right into Sharazor's and electrocuting the Water-Type at point blank range.

"SHARAZOR!" It screamed.

Mic: "OUCH! That has gotta hurt."

Celestia: "Lightning got careless. He should know that you should never let your guard down against an Electric-Type."

Luna: "That one oversight may have cost him the match."

Lightning growled at hearing that while staring at Sharazor. The shark-man continued to be electrocuted until it wasn't able to keep its mouth shut, its jaws loosening enough for Electhor to slide out. The little viking landed and quickly rolled onto its feet before trying to rush past the still sparking Sharazor. But the shark-man wasn't gonna let that happened. "Shar!" Despite still feeling the electrical sting, Lighting's Pokémon spun around the slammed Electhor with its tail.

Once again, Electhor went rolling back while Sharazor managed to shake off the remaining static. "Water Pulse!" Lightning ordered, Sharazor creating another sphere of H2O.

"Shar!" It thrusted the attack with a roar.

Micro growled at the sight, "Oh no you don't! Counter with Aurora Beam!"

"Thor!" Electhor brought its hands together as a rainbow of energy built between them. "Electhor!" It then thrusted its hands out kamehameha style, unleashing a straight beam that struck the Water Pulse, cutting right through it.

"Shar?" Sharazor yelped as it saw its attack be split in half, "Razor!" Sharazor lifted its arms up defensively as the attack struck them, exploding as it made him skid back a few feet.

Electhor used this opening to rush past Sharazor, aiming right for its hammer. But by the time it was half way between it and Sharazor, its opponent glared at the Zap Pokémon. "Shar!" Sharazor yelled as it seemed to disappear before reappearing just a few feet in front of the hammer. And as Electhor got closer, it spun around with intent to once again knock it away. But before the tail could make contact, Electhor leaned back while letting its momentum remain. Everyone watched as the little viking ducked under Sharazor's tail, skidding along the ground as it completely evaded the attack until it was right next to its hammer.

"Stop it!" Lighting ordered Sharazor, who turned to Electhor and leapt at it.

"Spark!" Micro ordered as Electhor gripped his weapon, channeling its electrical power before swinging it around, slamming the electrified hammer right into Sharazor's face.

"SHAR!" It cried as it was both knocked away and electrocuted.

"YES!" Everyone in the trainer box cheered.

"Get him bro!" Sandalwood added.

As Sharazor recovered from the attack, Electhor charged at the shark. "Spark!" Electhor swung its electrified hammer into the Sharazor's stomach, then did it again before striking its leg and then its side.

"Shar!" Was all Sharazor could cry as it kept getting hit, Lightning now gritting his teeth at the sight.

"Enough of this! Aqua Jet!" Sharazor shot into the air as the water surrounded him. It flew around all over the place, not trying to get anywhere near Electhor.

"Thundershock!" Micro yelled, Electhor unleashing the bolt of lightning. But just as it was about to hit the water rocket, Sharazor shot off in a different direction, completely evading the attack. "Again!"

"Thor!" Electhor fired another Thundershock, but Sharazor once again dodged it. "Thor, thor, thor, thor!" Again and again it fired a blast of lightning, but Sharazor evaded everything. Thundershocks covered the arena as Electhor gathered all the electrical energy it could. "ELECTHOR!" It screamed as it fired the larges bolt of lightning yet.

Sharazor saw it coming began to spin in his Aqua Jet as Lightning gave his next command. "Ice Fang!" From within the Aqua Jet, Sharazor unleashed its Ice-Type attack while spinning. Doing so caused his Aqua Jet to completely freeze, seconds before the super charged Thundershock struck it.

"What's he doing?" Spike asked.

"No idea," Twilight commented. "But I doubt it's gonna be good." They all watched as the ice Aqua Jet fell towards the ground, shattering as it made contact and released Sharazor.

As it landed, sparks of electricity surged around it, but it seemed fine. "Ray...zor..." it panted.

"How?!" Micro yelled in disbelief, "That Thundershock should have completely fried you...unless-"

"Unless the ice blocked most of the electricity," Lightning finish for him. "That's right. I'd say that attack was just a little stronger than a regular Thundershock, but weak enough for Sharazor to survive."

Micro frowned at this. "Alright, but there's no way you can survive another hit. Thundershock!"

"Thor!" Electhor roared, only for a single spark to appear between its horns before dying down. "Elec?"

"What?!" Micro yelped as his face became one of horror. "Don't tell me..."

"That last attack used all of Electhor's electricity," Doc said while everyone else gasped.

Lightning smirked. "Which means I'm free to attack without fear. Water Pulse!" Sharazor nodded before launching the attack at Electhor.

"Aurora Beam!" Electhor dropped its hammer and unleashed the rainbow blast, which once again cut the Water Pulse in half. However, Sharazor had used this as a distraction, jumping to the side away from the beam.

"Aqua Jet!"

"SHAR!" Sharazor was once again surrounded by water and shot at Electhor like a bullet, the little viking still reeling from its last attack.

"ELECTHOR!" It cried as the water encased shark struck it, pushing it high into the air.

As the Sharazor burst out of the water, it heard Lightning cry out. "Ice Fang!"

"SHAR!" Sharazor opened its mouth and fired twin bolts of blue energy, which struck the still dazed Electhor and froze it solid. The two then fell to earth, Sharazor landing on its feet while the block of ice shattered upon impact.

Electhor fell out of the ice, falling to the ground as spirals filled its eyes.

Mic: "Electhor KO'd, so the winners of the match are Lightning and his SHARAZOR!"

Micro went wide eyed at this, falling to his knees, "Inconceivable. I should have had this battle won easily. It was the logical outcome."

Lightning said nothing as he returned Sharazor to its ball and turned away from his defeated opponent, not even giving him a second look as he began to walk away.

Celestia: "Lightning is certainly an interesting trainer."

Luna: "A little harsh if you want my opinion. I just hope he decides to lose the attitude during the next round."

Mic: "We'll just have to wait and see."

Lightning then returned to the competitors' box and simply walked by the others, all who didn't say anything to him. That is, expect Rainbow as she noticed him heading for the exit. "Hey! Aren't you gonna stay and watch the other battles?"

Lightning didn't turn around as he spat out, "Why? It doesn't matter what I do or don't see. You losers will all lose to me anyway."

This made everyone turn to glare at him. "What was that?!" Applejack yelled, but Lightning didn't say anything. Instead, he continued to walk into the stadium and disappear into the darkness.

"That jerk!" Rainbow yelled. "Why, when I battle him, I'll-"

"Just ignore him," Twilight interrupted. "He's not worth worrying about."

"Yeah, guess you're right...." she punched her fist into her palm. "But when I go up against him, he'll be sorry." The others all nodded, thinking the exact same thing.

It was clear that winning this tournament wasn't going to be an easy victory. Already, the battle lines were being drawn and the trainers were going all out to eventually get to the top. But when all was said and done, who would be the eventual tournament winner? You'll have to stay tuned to find out.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the battles. I don't know about you, but I think I got Trixie's mannerisms down perfectly. As for Lightning's battle...well, you knew it was coming.


Pokemon

Name: Brawloey
Design: kangaroo
Name: Brawl and joey
Pronounced: Brawl-Low-E

Name: Electhor
Design: thor
Name: Electric and thor
Pronounced: L-lect-four-

PreviousChapters Next