• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 750 Views, 101 Comments

Equestrian Marvel - phantom ghost hunter

  • ...
6
 101
 750

sandal wood (hawk eye)

Two months after graduation Sandal wood was enjoying a milkshake over at sugar cube corner and planing on what he would do later when he heard a loud explosion down the street so he finished the milkshake and went to see what happened. When he got got there he found that there was a battle between iron man and some kind of robot he then gasped "wow! Id better get out of here!" he started to run. Later when he got home he turned on the news and found that iron man beat the robot "wow I wonder what will happen next" he then went out to practice his favorite pass time archery. He shot three arrows at three targets and hit the bulls eye on each one.

Then his girlfriend Rose luck appeared and asked "Hey sandal what'ch ya doin?"

"Hey Rose I'm just practicing".

"Well you wanna hang out?" Rose asked.

Then Sandal said "well..." then suddenly a car came flying over and Rose screamed as it hit her "Rose!" Sandal yield as he ran over to her and pushed up on the broken off trunk and pulled Rose out from under it. She was still alive but seriously injured Sandal pulled out his phone and tried to call an ambulance but the line was busy. "How can that be busy?" he asked himself until he looked and saw the giant robot that threw the car that hit Rose and thought "hmm there must be a lot of people getting injured well only one thing too do then" he then lifted rose up and carried her to the hospital" of coarse it was'int easy as he had to get over crashed cars and threw ruble of buildings but he finally mad it to the hospital and took Rose inside.

Once inside nurse Red heart saw them and said "oh my get a wheelchair over here stat".

When the wheelchair arrived sandal placed rose on it and said "don't worry rose you'll be alright".

Rose then replied "but what are you going to do".

sandal thought for a minute and said "I'm going to set things right" he then left and went back to his house which was partly destroyed he when to the ruble that was once his room, opened the closet and took out a black case, he then opened it reviling a strange quiver of arrows, a bow ,and a pair of strange goggles these things belonged to his father who created them to sell to the army but after he finished them he died in a car wreck Sandal was the only one who new about his fathers invention the quiver can switch arrow heads on your arrow easily, the bow controls the quiver and the goggles can link to a camera on the bow for better aim and are even equipped with night vision, and infrared vision. Sandal wood then took a black vest out of his closet and put it on over a white long sleeve he put the quiver on his back, put on the goggles and took the bow then went out.

Meanwhile iron man and spider man were fighting the giant robot without much luck "where did this thing even come from!?" spider man asked trying to tie it up in webs.

"I don't know but we have to stop it" iron man replied firing lasers at it.

while they were fighting it head on a strange figure appeared on top of a nearby building but they did'int notice sandal then used his goggle to scan it and look for a weak spot on the robots metal shell when he spotted a strange circle on the
robot's chest the goggles scanned it and found that was where he needed to shoot he pulled out an explosive arrow pulled it back on the bow then waited for the right moment then fired the arrow at it when it hit the robot started to shut down "bull's eye" sandal said

"What the?" spider man gasped.

"Were did that come from" iron man said aloud.

They both looked saw Sandal wood on the nearby roof and went over to him "sandal wood how did you?" spider man asked.

"My father created these things but the died before he ever used them. wait! how do you know my name?" he asked.

"Well for starters does anyone else know about the devices of yours?" iron man asked.

"No i was the only one who knew about my fathers inventions why?" Sandal replied.

"Well" iron man said as his mask lifted up and reviled the face of Micro chips.

"What! Micro your iron man".

Then spider man pulled off his mask saying "thats not the only surprise".

Sandal looked over and gasped at the face of Flash sentry "Flash you too?".

"Yes" micro answered "and the reason I asked if anyone else knew of your dads invention is because were forming a team of heroes to fight crime and you could be part of it with that quiver, bow, and goggles what do you say?"

Sandal then replied "Well I only have these arrows if i run out then"

Micro then said "don't worry about that i can have chip industry's make more for you".

"Oh then in that case sure i'll join" Sandal replied

"OK but your going to need a new suit to keep your identity secret" micro said "come by chip industry's later and i'll help you with that."

"Okay but I'll have to stop at the hospital later to make sure Rose luck is alright"

"Oh what happened to her?" Flash asked.

"That robot threw a car on her luckily i got her to the hospital".

"Okay see you later" flash said as he put his mask back on and swung away.

"Well you best go check to make sure she's alright" micro said as he flew away.

One hour later sandal had gotten the case for his bow quiver and goggles and had bought a bouquet of roses then arrived at the hospital to check on rose when he got to her room he saw her on the bed with her right arm and both legs in a cast she looked over at Sandal and said "hey Sandal".

Sandal then handed her the roses and said "hey I glad your alright".

She took the roses and replied "yes I am thanks so what happened with that robot?"

Sandal then said "a new hero came and stopped it".

"Really?" She asked.

"Ya well I would love to stay and chat but there are a few things i need to take care of".

"Okay" rose replied.

Later that day Sandal went to chip industry's and meet up with Micro who said "good to see you here Sandal we just finished the suit" as he pointed to the suit foiled up on a chair "well go try it on also were gonna need to see one of your arrows and one of each arrow head".

Sandal nodded and handed him those things then tried on the suit it had black pants, a black bullet proof vest, boots and some kind of wrist watch "Nice" sandal said "but whats the watch for?"

"Its a communicator allowing us to keep in contact with each other".

"Oh okay".

"now you just need a hero name" micro said.

Sandal thought for a minute and said "just call me hawk eye".

Meanwhile in a secret lair a super villain was enraged "how did the robot fail!?" he asked his right hand admin.

The admin was shaking in fear and said "apparently they found out wear it control system was and destroyed it".

"Well then we will just have to find another way."

Author's Note:

Okay now I know that I said I would use ghost rider or wolverine for sandal wood but i thought it over and hawk eye actually works better as for the whole thing with rose luck I couldn't think of any one else to use but hey I don't think sandal or rose were ever shipped not even with anyone else and the super villain just wait and see.