• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 745 Views, 101 Comments

Equestrian Marvel - phantom ghost hunter

  • ...
6
 101
 745

Wallflower blush (invisible woman) and Juniper montage (storm)

Wallflower was working in her garden planting some roses then looked down a her crystal pendent this pendent was a gift from her new friend Rarity who gave it to her after she agreed to modal some dresses for her "hmm I had better get back to work" when she looked away a spark of equestrian magic flew over to her and hit her pendent and some of the magic slipped into her body. She then got up and said "finished" then her phone beeped she looked to see emoji's and said "shoe, robot, lightning bolt, scared face, oh darn it Juniper why can't you just write like a normal person".

(Earlier that day).

Juniper montage was working at the theater then looked at her crystal pendent like with Wallflower Rarity had Juniper try on some dresses too then gave her the pendent then later she got off work and went home but it looked like it was going to rain so she started walking faster then a spark of equestrian magic came over and hit her pendent and some magic from it slipped into her body as well. While she was walking home the ground shook for a second then it happened again and again like giant foot steps, she then looked to see a giant robot, she then screamed and ran away while she was running she pulled out her phone and sent a message to her new best friend Wallflower blush to inform her if she didn't already know then said "I hope Wallflower can read emoji's there no time to write it down".

Later on back with Wallflower she was still trying to figure out what the massage Juniper sent her actually meant then felt as well as heard a giant foot step then turned around to see a giant robot then looked at the message and said "oh thats what it means" Then she screamed as a giant foot was about to step on her but then when her hand went up a force field appeared around her and she said "what, how did I do that?" then looked and saw her pendent glowing then said "hmm I wonder" then she made her force field bigger and pushed the robot off of it feet "wow".

Then Wallflower looked over to see her best friend Juniper montage staring at her then she put down her shield and Juniper went over and hugged her then asked "Wallflower how did you do that?"

Then Wallflower said "I don't know it just happened when that robot almost stepped on me then I could make it bigger".

Then the robot got back up and Juniper said "Oh great!" as her eyes turned white and she started floating and lightning hit the robot from every direction while rain was poring down on it the robot's brain then shorted out and Juniper went back to normal and said "what happened?"

Then Wallflower said "You started floating and you could control the weather".

Juniper looked but her friend was nowhere to be seen she then said "um Wallflower where are you?"

Then Wallflower appeared out of nowhere and said "i'm right here why?"

Junior looked stunned and said "Wallflower I think you've gained the power to turn invisible as well as create force fields".

Wallflower then said "so what do we do now?"

What they didn't know was a certain flying avenger saw the whole thing and pixie then said "wow I think I should go tell the other avengers".

Later at the avengers headquarters Scootaloo had explained to the other avengers what had happened and Micro chips said "well maybe we should go see them and ask them if they want to join the team".

"I agree but we might want to go in uniform if you know what I mean" flash said as he pushed a button on his watch and got his Spider man suit on.

Then Bonbon said "yes we know" as she did the same and her Black widow suit appeared on her.

Sweetie belle then said "of course" as she got her Squirrel girl suit on.

The others all did the same as they got there super suits on and left headquarters to find them and when they did Wallflower blush asked "The avengers what do you guys want?"

Then Iron man said "well one of our team members said she saw you two have unique powers and we would like you both too join the avengers what do you say?"

Both of them looked unsure and Juniper montage said "I don't know I would need time to think about it".

"So would I" Wallflower said.

Then Spider man said "thats okay take all the time that you need were in no hurry to expanded the avengers".

Then Iron man said "when you make up your mind call the number on this card" as he handed them the card.

Later on Sandal wood met up with his girl friend Rose luck who said "Sandal wood Its great to see you again".

Sandal wood then said "you to Rose luck you ready for our date?"

Then Rose luck said "I just need to change" as she went up stairs. Then five minutes later she came back down wearing a rose red dress, high heels with roses tide to them and a single rose in her hair.

When sandal saw her in this outfit he was amazed and said "wow Rose your beautiful normally but now your... wow".

Rose luck smiled and Blushed when she heard that and said "thanks".

"Well we had better get going we have a reservation at our old stomping grounds".

Rose luck then said "oh you mean that Mexican place".

Then sandal said "actually its a new place called our old stomping grounds".

After dinner they said in the park under the full moonlight and Rose luck said "wow Sandal this night was amazing".

Then Sandal said "I'm glad you think so"as they both leaned in closer to one another then they kissed full on the lips.

When they broke the kiss Rose luck said "wow we had better get to our homes".

Author's Note:

Thats all for now Ghost out