• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 739 Views, 101 Comments

Equestrian Marvel - phantom ghost hunter

  • ...
6
 101
 739

Stygian (Dr Strange), and Chrysalis (Mystique)

Dr Stygian Strange was in his office thinking about what had happened a few months ago with Micro chips and that inter changeable heart surgery then he said "I wonder if he has any other ideas for better surgery".

Then he looked at the clock and saw his shift was over so he got his things and went out, but when he got to his house he didn't notice a large spark of equestrian magic come in and bounce off of his three most prized possessions, a red cloak on a rack that belonged to his father, a gold medallion in a display case that belonged to his mother ,and a silver two fingered ring on a shelf that belonged to his grandfather then the spark hit him in the back. He then turned around and said "What was that? Meh maybe it was nothing". The next day he was off from work sitting at home reading when suddenly the book he was reading started floating "what the?" then the book stopped and came down "that was strange he then noticed glowing rings floating around his wrists before they disappeared he them looked at his cup of coffee over on the table then said "hmm I wonder" he held up his hand and focused then the rings appeared on his left wrist and the cup started to float up and over to him, he grabbed the cup and drank it then looked up to see three items glowing these were the thing the spark of magic bounced off of before it hit Stygian "what in the world why are those things glowing" he went over to them and then his fathers red cloak started flying to him "he was amazed to see this" he then grabbed the cloak and threw it onto his shoulders then he took the medallion out of its case and put it on then suddenly his mind was filled with knowledge of his powers and he felt his powers getting stronger then he picked up the ring put it on his right hand and suddenly knew what it could do he held up his right hand and made a circle motion with his other hand then a portal appeared then closed "I wonder what will happen next"

The next day we follow a fugitive named Chrysalis as she was hiding in an old abandon tool shed she then said "the cops are right on my tail I need to throw them off my trail but how" then a dark mist came in threw the crash of the shed and surrounded Chrysalis then her cloths disintegrated off of her as her dark skin turned blue, her green hair turned black, and her eyes turned red. she then felt some kind of power flowing threw her and she transformed herself to look like a young woman with gray skin, blond hair, and wall eyes. Then clothes appeared which included a blue collared shirt with a yellow tie, a light green skirt, long socks, and green heels with straps. Then she said in a different voice "This could work nicely".

Then a cop kicked the door down and saw her then asked "ma'am what are you doing here?"

She then said "I was walking threw the woods when I saw a fugitive I recognized from want posters so I came in to this shed to hid from her".

Then the cop asked "well did you see which way she went?"

"Yes I saw her going west".

"Oh no thats were the docks are she might stowaway on a ship and get away! thanks for your help ma'am but you should head home now".

"yes thank you".

She then started walking east and laughed but later she ran into a big red man with a metal helmet that covered most of his face and had horns on it he then said "what are you doing here these woods can be dangerous?"

She then grinned and said "escaping the cops" as she changed back into her normal form.

Then the man said "oh so your one of us I was once known as Tirek but after I got my power and escaped prison I became Juggernaut so who are you".

She then said "I was once known as Chrysalis but now you can call me Mystique".

"Well if you want I know a guy who's looking for more super villains to add to his army of evil I can take you to him and he does pay nicely".

She thought for a minute then said "take me to him".

Meanwhile the cops had arrived at the docks but three ships were leaving as they arrived and one cop said "great she must have gotten away".

The next day on the news reporter Cadence was talking about it "last night a fugitive named Chrysalis had escaped the police chase rumors say she managed to stowaway on one of three ships leaving the dock just as the cops arrived police are currently trying to get in touch with all three ships to warn them about her and now the weather raining".

That night Twilight sparkle was walking threw town to get home when suddenly a strange man came over to her and pulled out a knife as he said "hey lady give me your purse and no one gets hurt".

Twilight then backed up but then more men came out of a nearby ally and cornered her she was scared and muttered in a very quiet voice "help".

Then out of no where a spider web shoot down and pulled one of the thugs into the air, then spiderman dropped down and punched another one then he fought the rest of them and after they were all beaten he jumped into the air, Twilight looked around before spiderman lowered done on a web and said "are you alright ma'am?"

Twilight then said "Yes but please let me show you my thanks".

"what do you mean?" spiderman asked.

Twilight them pulled back the mouth part of his mask and said "this" then she kissed him full on the lips when they broke the kiss she said "well i'd better get home now".

Spiderman was shocked but then smiled and swung away.

Author's Note:

Well that wasn't so hard if you wondering Twilight is not falling for spiderman she's falling for Flash sentry she just wanted to show him her thanks and she doesn't know that Flash is spiderman... yet.
Now I need some ideas I know who to use for Storm, the invisible woman, and Cyclops but I need to know which marvel hero should I use for Soarin and which villain should i use for Suri?

Well thats all for now Ghost out.