• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,263 Views, 9 Comments

Scootaloo's Choice - Always 777



The truth about Scootaloo is revealed, and she has to make a life changing decision.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,263

Author's Note

Hi there, I just wanted to say a few things to readers. First off, this was the first Fan Fiction I have ever written, so my experience with them isn't all that great. But I have written other stories before. Second, I wrote this story to provoke emotions, I feel like that is what good stories do. Whether it be happiness, excitement, (sometimes arousal) and in this case, sadness. I wanted to immerse readers in the story by attempting to make them feel the way that characters did. I hope I did a good job, feel free to give any criticism through comments or messages, and please leave a like or a dislike so I can measure the quality of my work. I'll gladly take any advice or criticism with me when I write my next Fan Fiction. Thank you for reading, goodbye.

-Always 777

Comments ( 6 )

This was a good story. Short, but solid. I like it. Keep up the great work! :twilightsmile:

Thank you very much! By the way, if your user name is a reference to Fallout: New Vegas, I approve.

All in all, a good read. my only say in this is that the pacing seems really rushed, but that can be put towards it being such a short story.

It seemed much longer in MS word, my next will be much longer. But yes, i was keeping pace up with the length, trying to not let it get boring in the short amount of actual story.

I love twists in stories, I had to put one myself. Thank you!

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind for the next story.

Login or register to comment