• Published 4th Mar 2018
  • 8,983 Views, 376 Comments

The Legend of Broly - I-C-U-P



Released from his stone prison to fight the oncoming powerful foes, the residence of Equestria placed their hopes on the most unexpected saviour. Broly.

  • ...
28
 376
 8,983

Chapters Next
Chapter 1: World’s Dangerous Solution

The land of Equestria was a peaceful world. Among one of the most beautiful planets in the cosmos. What makes it stand out from other worlds was that it possessed magic. Powerful magic. And the true masters of magic were a race of Anthropomorphic ponies.

Among the other creatures and anthros that live on the planet, the anthro ponies were the dominant species. Having a civilization, culture, even monarchy. Despite facing the natural threats of Equestria, between rouge dragons, evil sorcerers and a powerful Draconequus, the world was a peaceful one. Filled with magic and friendship.

Then everything changed.

It had been only a few months since the defeat of the evil Centaur, Lord Tirek, and once more Equestria was under threat.

But unlike before, the threat was not from Equestria.

Out of nowhere, a large flying saucer appeared in the skies of the peaceful nation. The saucer was black and silver with numerous yellow windows around it. On the front of the ship was a glass dome which held a command deck.
Despite its large size, the ship itself was only a scout ship. The true mothership was much larger, carrying an infamous powerful tyrant. Luckily for the residence of Equestria, the scout ship was alone and had lost all contact with any other possible ships. As if it was lost.

But within the ship were numerous powerful warriors. Flying out of the saucer in huge swarms. Although the alien forces were a mixed race, they all wore the same battle armour. But one thing was clear.

The invaders were hostile.

As they swarmed over many towns nearby, they began to attack. Firing beams of energy from their guns of from their palms. They had no fixed target, they just blasted at anyone they could see. All the while shouting what they had to say.

“Just surrender, weaklings!”

“Give it up, already! It’s futile to resist!”

“This planet is now under command of our emperor!”

Despite not being as advanced as the aliens, the ponies did fight back. What they lacked in technology, they gained in magic.

The Earth Ponies, who some used their great strength for farming, fought the aliens on the ground. The Pegasi, using their weather manipulation and advanced aerial acrobatics, picked apart and flew circles at the invaders who could fly. Unicorns were a special case. Being closely connected to magic then the previous two types, the Unicorns could bend magic to their will. As well as their horns, they can use their hands to cast spells, fire attacks and form protective barriers and shields.

After gaining a vast number of volunteers to fight off the invasion, the two forces clashed. The struggle went on for hours. But despite being outnumbered, the aliens were pushing the resistance back. On some occasions, the ponies tried to sneak attack the aliens. But with special gadgets they wore over their left eyes, the aliens could detect a pony’s power level before they could even reach them. It was the same gadget that was turning the tide of battle in their favour. That and the fact that some of the aliens were stronger than they appeared.

On the side of a large mountain was Canterlot, the capital city of Equestria. And the ones overseeing the battle plans were the two rulers of their world. The Alicorn sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Although the former preferred to resolve matters in a peaceful manner, the aliens forced her to take drastic actions.

The Alicorns were the true masters of magic. Despite the occasional moments where they could go out and fight, they were forced to stay in their castle. Not by choice. They were princesses after all. If anything should happen to them, the morale and hopes of the ponies would fade. And the aliens would win.

On top of one of the tall towers, standing on a balcony, stood Princess Luna. Normally the blue anthro pony would be adorned with jewellery, a crown and a beautiful blue dress or robes. But she was thinking of switching into her battle armour. For there was news that the aliens were approaching Ponyville.

Looking through her telescope, to her disappointment, she spotted the flying saucer above the Everfree Forest.

“No! Of all the places, why did they have to be there?”

With an annoyed expression, Luna put away her telescope and walked back inside.

But instead of walking, the princess used her magic to teleport straight to the throne room doors. As she entered, she saw her older sister. With her flowing hair and her stunning white dress, Celestia was a sight to behold. She was also not alone. Standing beside her was Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. Normally the couple would’ve stayed at their own kingdom, the Crystal Empire. But with the threat of the invaders, the two were required.

As well as the royal couple, Celestia’s former student, Princess Twilight Sparkle was present. Alongside her Ponyville friends, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. The six were vitally important because they were the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Also with them was Twilight’s number one assistant, Spike the Dragon. And Twilight’s new pupil, Starlight Glimmer.

The group were discussing a plan of action.

“So you all know the plan?” Celestia asked them. To see if they all understood.

“Don’t worry, we won’t fail you,” Twilight responded with a confident glare.

“Yeah, let’s do this!” Rainbow Dash joined. Feeling that she could finally beat the aliens.

But as Luna closed the doors behind her, she told them the bad news.

“I’m afraid it can’t be done!”

All eyes turned to Luna as she approached them. The look of disappointment written on her face.

“What!? What do you mean, Luna?” Twilight asked.

“We have to abort the plan,” The blue Alicorn said as she stood next to Celestia.

The others were shocked at what she said.

“What!? But why!?” Rainbow Dash complained.

“What happened sister?” Celestia asked, concerned of what was the cause of the problem.

A problem which Luna explained.

“The enemy has broken through our defences and is approaching Ponyville. Their spaceship just happened to be above our old castle in the Everfree Forest. Therefore, we cannot recover the Elements of Harmony without being spotted.”
The others were shocked and in complete disbelief.

“Are you kidding me!? Of all the places for them to park their ship!” Rainbow Dash complained.

“Well…can’t we move quick? In and out?” Starlight asked.

“Impossible. No matter how fast we are, they are still able to sense us with their devices. Even invisibility spells didn’t work,” Luna answered.

“And I bet that saucer can spot us a mile away,” Shining Armor added. Finding the spaceship troublesome.

“It’s not fair! We worked so hard on that plan to get back the elements!” Rarity said, upset of the ordeal.

“Don’t worry, Rarity. I’m sure we can think of something,” Pinkie Pie said, trying to support the distressed Unicorn.

“Well we better think fast. Ah don’t want those aliens anywhere near Sweet Apple Acres,” Applejack mentioned.

“Princess Celestia. Have you managed to contact Discord yet?” Fluttershy asked.

The white Alicorn shook her head in dismay.

“I’m afraid not. For some reason, I can’t reach him at all.”

Spike fiddled with his claws as he tried to think of something.

“Mmm…but there must be something we can do.”

As Celestia tried to think of a solution, she explained the possibilities.

“Without the Elements of Harmony or Discord, our options are limited. I did think about releasing the evils from Tartarus to fight the aliens. But that might make matters very much worse. If I were to use Tirek, he would more likely join the aliens. And by the time we reach a message to the yacks, griffins or even the dragons, it would be too late.”

Seeing her aunts distressed faces caused Cadence to worry even more.

“You mean…we’re on our own?”

Before Celestia could respond, Luna interrupted with a desperate, last-minute plan.

“Then we have no other option. Canterlot is the last line of defence. We’ll assemble what’s left of the guards in the castle and bring the fight to them!”

While half of the group felt frightened about the inevitable, the other half felt like that it was bound to happen. They would prepare to fight for their lives against the invaders. Or die trying.

But to the surprise of the group, Celestia spoke what she was about to say.

“Actually, Luna… there is… one other option we have.”

Everyone looked at the Sun Princess with hope gleaming in their eyes.

“Really!!?” T-There’s a solution to our problems!?”

Despite the excited positive vibes from Twilight and the others, they noticed that Celestia was… hesitant to answer.

“Well…there is. B…but.”

She then looked over to Luna with a stern but concerned expression. Confusing the younger sister.

“But you’re not going to like it, Luna.”

“What? Why wouldn’t I like it?”

Celestia stared at Luna with one thought in her mind.

‘She doesn’t remember? Surely she of all ponies would remember.’

“What is it, Celestia? What is it that Luna wouldn’t like?” Twilight asked, her voice full of uncertainty.

Instead of giving a straight answer, Celestia walked by Twilight with a kind of expression she rarely had ever shown.
Fear. But it wasn’t just fear. It was a deep fear. Meaning that something happened to her in the past. Something that scared her to the core.

Then Celestia paused. Looking over her shoulder to speak to the others.

“All of you follow me.”

Unsure what Celestia had in mind, or what the solution was, the group looked at each other with uncertainty. But then followed the Sun Princess out of the throne room.

After entering through many doors and hallways, the group arrived in the treasury. As they walked through, they passed by many artefacts and treasures from bygone ages and famous stories. Some of them belonging to the famous Starswirl the Bearded.

After looking at one of the Unicorn’s relics, Twilight turned her attention to the silent Celestia.

“So Celestia, why are we in the treasury?”

“Yes. You seem…very silent,” Cadence joined.

“You’ll find out soon enough. You all will know,” Celestia replied, her voice showed hesitation and fear. Her breathing was also erratic. As if she was about to walk into her worst nightmare.

The silence went on until they reached the end of the treasury. Which was a blank wall.

While the others were wondering why Celestia lead them all to a dead end. Luna meanwhile felt a bit of deja-vu.

‘Wait. Why does this feel…very familiar?’

“Umm…why are we here?” Starlight asked.

“Maybe the wall is hiding a secret,” Pinkie Pie declared.

“Yeah right,” Rainbow Dash said sarcastically.

But to their surprise, Celestia’s horn began to glow golden yellow. The same with her right hand as she raised it at the blank wall. Then she activated her spell.

“Reveal.”

As the spell was cast, the whole wall began to glow bright. And then it slowly began to fade away. Revealing a long dark hallway, void of anything of value.

“Oh, I was right,” Pinkie Pie said, just as surprised as the rest.

As she stared at the hallway, realisation suddenly hit Luna on the head. She gasped in fright in response. It had been over a thousand years since she had seen it, but she finally remembered something. An event she wanted to lock away forever and never remember. But Celestia had opened it.

Luna snapped her head at her older sister with a look of fear and denial.

“S-Sister! You can’t be serious!!”

“Huh?” The others uttered as they watched the royal sisters arguing.

“I told you that you wouldn’t like it,” Celestia replied.

“But…why!?”

“It’s our only option, Luna. We have to do it.”

“No! No, we don’t! Surely there must be another way! Anything! Anything but this!!”

During the argument, the others could clearly tell that fear was gaining a greater grip on Luna. She sounded desperate for an alternative.

“I’m sorry, Luna. But we don’t have any other choice. If I had another plan, I would consider it otherwise. But it’s too late to think of another plan. If we don’t do this, all of Equestria will be in danger.”

Celestia’s statement felt firm, but Luna’s reply sent a wave of fear into the others.

“But if we do go through with this, then the entire world will be in danger. And what if it backfires? We can’t control him.”

The others caught on of a particular word the blue Alicorn used.

“Wait. Did she say…’him’?” Twilight quietly asked.

Celestia closed her eyes before responding.

“I’m well aware of that, Luna. And I can understand why you don’t want to go through with this. I was there too. But we must do this, Luna. We have to start taking risks. And I need your help to go through with this. Please Luna.”

She said as she reached her left hand out. And touched Luna’s cheek with care and affection.

The Moon Princess could tell that her sister was serious. She would never had made a heart-filled speech otherwise. Luna still felt that it was a very bad idea. But with the current situation, it was the only option they had. Even if it was the option she dreaded the most.

Everyone looked at the blue Alicorn as she closed her eyes in thought. She still was deeply troubled by the unthinkable solution. But she then gave in with a deep worry-filled sigh.

“Ok. Ok, you’re right. We need to take risks to save our world. But what if he goes on a rampage?”

“Don’t worry, Luna. I have an idea.”

Twilight then grew impatient. She spoke what the rest of the group were thinking.

“What is it, Celestia? Who are you talking about? Why has it got you two so worried?”

Celestia looked over at the younger Alicorn with reassurance.

“Calm down, Twilight. I’ll explain on the way.”

With a possible explanation confirmed, Twilight and her friends and family followed the Alicorn Sisters through the dark empty hallway. Silence filled the still air only for a moment.

“Ughh…the colour in here is so plain and dull,” Rarity complained while looking at the grey environment.

“And creepy,” Fluttershy said, intimidated by the emptiness.

As the walk continued, Twilight once more became restless as she spoke to Celestia.

“Ok. So, what is it you want to tell us?”

A brief silence followed before the white Alicorn answered.

“Twilight. Do you remember the story I once told you about the fate of the Crystal Empire?”

While some were confused at Celestia’s question, Cadence and Shining Armor became concerned. For what she said involved their recent home. Twilight in particular had remembered. It was one of the biggest tests her former mentor had ever given her.

“Yes. You said that as the empire vanished, you and Luna were able to seal King Sombra away. Why?” She asked. Unsure why Celestia decided to bring the subject up.

But the answer she received from her was certainly unexpected.

“Because that story…was only half true.”

A quiet collective gasp was heard from those who were listening. But the three whom were more surprised was Twilight, Cadence and Shining Armor.

“Wha-What do you mean?” Twilight asked.

Celestia then explained.

“True, that it was King Sombra who placed the curse on the empire to make it vanish. But the story of his defeat was entirely different.”

“You mean it wasn’t you and Luna who defeated Sombra?” Cadence asked, joined by her husband.

“Then who did?”

Celestia looked over to Luna for one specific reason.

“Perhaps you should explain, Luna. You are the one who saw what truly happened.”

“Very well.”

The group behind Luna payed close attention to her, for she was about to tell the truth of what happened.

“It all happened when Sombra had cursed the empire. Me and Celestia were separated, so I was alone to face the Unicorn tyrant. But as our battle continued, our fight had… awakened something.”

“Awakened something?” Starlight repeated, unsure of Luna’s choice of words.

Luna nodded a yes before she continued.

“Yes. A being unlike anything we had ever seen before. His strength was formidable. His rage was uncontrollable. And his power knew no bounds. A creature whose cruelty and violence were unlike any other. He was a true monster.”

The group suddenly felt frightened upon Luna’s description of the forespoken ‘monster’. Feeling a cold chill flowing up their spines. Then Luna continued explaining what happened on that day.

“It was clear that he was alone. For when he laid his sights on Sombra, he immediately started shouting and attacking him. I…I can not truly describe what happened next. King Sombra’s power was more then a match to my own. And yet his attacks did nothing to that beast. After defeating Sombra with absolute ease, the monster destroyed his body. Sombra’s shadow was then caught within his own curse and was then sealed away along with the empire.”

The others were admittingly impressed at Luna’s tale. A being with the power that not even a skilled Unicorn like King Sombra could match.

But Luna’s expression darkened as she continued her story.

“But after dealing with Sombra, he turned his sights onto me and… and then he attacked me.”

The group gasped in fright in response. A being that easily defeated Sombra turned on her next. Celestia too felt a sting in her heart. Despite being there as well, Luna’s story always brought fear and concern to her deeply.

“He…attacked you!?” Fluttershy asked, fear gripping her voice.

Luna closed her eyes as she continued revealing the truth.

“Yes…he did. With the same amount of rage and violence as before. I tried to fight back, but my magic did nothing to him. And his power was beyond any level I could ever hope to reach. I couldn’t defend myself. But just as it seemed I had lost all hope, Celestia saved me.”

The others looked over to the white Alicorn in both awe and happiness.

“Wow. Did you really?” Cadence asked.

Celestia answered, but also brought up a frightening fact.

“Yes. But you should know that if I hadn’t, Luna would’ve been killed.”

After the group received another frightening cold chill up their spines, Shining Armor spoke up.

“So, then what happened? Did you beat him?”

Before responding, Celestia was a little hesitant at first. But she then opened up.

“Well…not at first. Like Sombra and Luna, my power too wasn’t enough to stop him. Even with our combined magic, we couldn’t even hurt him. And during the climax of the battle, his power seemed to have kept growing.”

The fear in the group kept on building. Just knowing about a being who’s stronger then the Alicorns was enough. But one who’s power kept growing was unheard of.

“So…how did ya beat him?” Applejack asked.

Celestia let out a little smile as she answered.

“The same way we defeated Discord.”

Twilight let out a gasp of excitement when she realised what Celestia was referring to.

“You…you used the Elements of Harmony!?”

“Yes, Twilight. Luna and I brought them with us as a last resort against King Sombra. But against the new threat, we had to make use of them. Then as he threatened to destroy us all, Luna and I used the elements against him, and turned him to stone.”

At first, the others were silent as they mentally took in the tale. Amazed that such an event had occurred.

“Wow,” Spike simply said.

As Celestia closed her eyes, she compared all the other villains of Equestria to the greatest threat the world had ever known.

“Discord, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek… we managed to triumph over them by working together.”

When she continued, her expression became darker.

“But against…him… Luna and I only won out of sheer luck. If we had made one mistake, then he would’ve destroyed everything.”

The group again received another wave of fear. The way the white Alicorn was talking about him, she made him sound as though he was more dangerous than all the other villains they encountered.

“So…what happened after you beaten him?” Starlight asked.

Luna then revealed more of the tale.

“Well…as powerful as the elements were, sister and I feared that his power was enough to break through his stone prison. Luckily it wasn’t, but we took precautions before it could.”

Celestia then continued on.

“He was too dangerous to be kept in Tartarus. So, we had him imprisoned here in the Canterlot vaults. I also placed containment seals, binding chains and energy dampeners around him. Just in case he broke free.”

It seemed the more Celestia and Luna spoke of him, the more the others became afraid. They assumed that only the spell from the Elements of Harmony would be enough. But Celestia put up all the stops just to keep him in place. And he was deemed too dangerous for the very prison that was made to contain evil.

Twilight, representing the Element of Magic, seemed the most stunned of all.

“Wow. Was… was he really ‘that’ powerful?”

Luna looked over her shoulder to reveal another shocking truth to Twilight.

“When we first used the elements against him, his power alone nearly overwhelmed them. But by using the full power of the elements, which sister and I hadn’t done before, we were just able to beat him.”

Twilight was hit with more shock. To hear of a being whose power was almost stronger than the Elements of Harmony.

Rainbow Dash was starting to become sceptical of Celestia’s plan.

“And your plan is to fight the aliens… by releasing the very same guy? No offence but… seriously?”

“We’re about to find out. Because we’re here,” Luna said as she and Celestia came to a halt.

When the others stopped walking, they too saw that in front of them, stood a very large metal door. Adorned with inter-locking bars that connect to the surrounding walls.

“Wow. Talk about tight security,” Pinkie Pie said, looking at the locking bars.

“So this is it?” Spike asked.

“Yes. The prison vault. A maximum-security containment… for only one prisoner,” Luna answered.

As Twilight stepped closer to the vault, she suddenly felt magical energy on the door. Lots of it.

“Wow. There’s so many spells on it.”

Then Celestia revealed another truth about herself and Luna.

“Now you know why Luna and I occasionally loose our battles. Because most of our magic is used to reinforce this one prison.”

The group looked at Celestia in amazement. Twilight in particular was astonished. The entire time she knew her former mentor, her power wasn’t at its fullest.

After their little talk, the others were quiet as Celestia and Luna silently stared at the giant door. Even though she wanted to go through with her plan, the white Alicorn was nervous and scared. Scared of what would happen if the plan fails. If something were to go wrong, then they would instantly get annihilated. She knew even with all the Alicorns in the room, their combined power wouldn’t stop him.

His voice alone shook the earth beneath her feet. His power darkened the skies above her head. Even when he was being turned to stone, his rage was at the highest she had ever seen on any creature. The most ferocious dragons in the lands beyond Equestria pale compared to him.

In fact, it may not just be Equestria. In her mind, he might possibly be the most powerful being in the world.

At the present moment, she was terrified that he could break out at any moment. All those years ago, she and her sister were surprised that he didn’t break out any time sooner. Even after they locked him away, they carried out daily checks to see if the spells were holding. But after weeks of nothing changing, Luna was first to stop altogether. Which she was glad to do. Because every time she even got near the vault she was trembling in terror. Soon after, Celestia followed suit. Even the most trusted guards weren’t told of their little secret.

Then as the threat of Nightmare Moon followed, the memories of the events at the Crystal Empire faded into the Alicorns subconscious. And the vault remained hidden for over millennia.

Despite the excessive amount of time since she last saw the door, Celestia felt that it was only recent when they locked the monster away. And despite not wanting to see him free, deep down, she always knew that he would be released eventually.

It seemed…that the day has come.

Luna looked over to her older sister. She could see the fear and doubt in her eyes.

“Sister? Are you truly certain about this?”

Celestia took in a deep breath before answering.

“I am. As dangerous as he is, his power maybe the only thing left that could repel the invaders. We have to do this?”

The others gulped from the tension. As if they were about to witness history.

As Celestia raised her left hand at the door, she waited for Luna to do the same. After a brief hesitation, she had done the same. Then as the two activated their magic, the metal door began to shine brightly. As the locking spells began to be released, the glow began to dim away. And as it did, the inter-locking bars began to retract. Metal clanking sounds echoing through the hallway.

After the process was done, the door to the prison vault was unlocked.

Luna clenched her hands tightly, knowing what was coming next.

“Ok, here we go,” Celestia said, her nerves clenching her voice.

Using her magic, the white princess opened the vault door. Due to its huge size, it opened slowly. Plus, the centuries of the hinges being unmoved caused them to release a loud metallic screeching.

When the door ceased moving, all eyes lied upon the exposed contents of the vault. Scattered all over the walls around the circular room, were several green magical devices known as energy dampeners. A powerful spell that drains the energy of anyone within the area. But Celestia modified it so it doesn’t affect her other spells. Also attached to the walls were four golden chains made of indestructible restraint magic. And in the centre of the chamber, stood a large multi-coloured sphere. One of the most powerful containment spells ever made. The sphere housed the hidden prisoner while the four chains restrained his arms and legs.

The others stared in awe at the amount of magic that was used for just one person. To them, it was an impressive feat that the Royal Sisters could keep up their magic for centuries.

“Wow,” Twilight said as she started to walk towards the sphere.

But before she could enter the room, Celestia reached her hand out to stop her.

“Wait Twilight. If we are to enter, I would need to deactivate the dampeners first.”

She was right to warn Twilight. If she entered the room while the dampeners were active, her magic would be drained and would leave her weak.

“Ok,” Twilight said, realising what would’ve happened.

Raising her glowing hand in the air, Celestia deactivated the energy dampeners. The green objects on the walls faded out of existence.

But just as the last of the dampeners faded away, the Alicorns and Unicorns of the group suddenly were hit by what they could only describe as some… invisible force.

But it hadn’t gone unnoticed by the alien invaders outside. Within the Everfree Forest, one of the aliens heard a sudden beep on the device he wore over his left eye.

“Huh?”

But by the time he went to check the green screen, the beeping stopped and the information about it vanished.

“What was that?” The blue alien asked as he pressed some buttons on his device.

Close by, the two other aliens were approached by one of the natives of the forest.

“Hay. Get a load of this trash,” A huge green alien said to his comrade.

The creature that confronted them was a lone timberwolf. Crawling slowly as it prepared to attack the aliens. Meanwhile, the smaller red alien used his device to scan the approaching timberwolf. And laughed at what it said.

“Power level of zero point two three? That’s nothing.”

Then without any thought or care, the red alien raised his right wrist-mounted blaster at the timberwolf and, with just one shot, vaporized the wooden creature entirely.

“You’re right about that thing being trash. Just look how quickly trash burns. Ha!”

As the red alien chuckled from his own comment, the huge green alien looked over to the smaller blue one. Who was fiddling with his device.

“Hay. What’s the problem?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I swear for a second I picked up a new power level.”

The big one shrugged it off.

“Maybe it’s just a glitch. These green scouters are old models anyway. Maybe once we’re done here, we could request some of the new red ones.”

After taking his comrades’ advice, the blue alien continued on towards the nearest settlement. Ponyville.
…………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................................

Back in the Canterlot prison vault, Cadence, Shining Armor, Twilight, Starlight and Rarity all recovered from the startling experience. They could see that Celestia and Luna we’re not as effected.

“Are ya guys alright?” Applejack asked, confused at what happened.

“I’m… not so sure,” Rarity said as she rubbed her horn.

“Just what was that!?” Starlight asked.

“Yeah. I never felt anything like it,” Shining Armor added.

“What you felt just now… was his power,” Luna stated. She herself was admittingly surprised.

“What? What do you mean ‘his power’?” Cadence asked.

Celestia was the one who gave her the answer.

“Luna and I cannot truly describe the level of power he possesses. But it is at an extent where, even in stone, we could still feel it.”

“Just…how powerful is he?” Twilight asked herself. But deep within her mind, she was all the more curious as to who the being was.

With the group settled down, Celestia and Luna carried on. Using their joined magic, the sisters released the four binding chains. Which then faded from existence.

All what’s left, was the multi-coloured energy sphere.

“Now… the containment sphere,” Celestia said as she and the hesitant Luna raised their hands at the spell. And with a joint commanding flash, turned it off.

Two things happened next. First, was that all the magic used to power the containment spells all flowed back into the Alicorn sisters. Regaining their full power. Second, was that the stoned form of the prisoner was finally revealed.

While Celestia released a nervous gulp from seeing him once more, Luna took a few steps back with a shocked expression on her face. The others meanwhile, stared on in awe and fascination.

They could see him, the very being who the Royal Sisters claimed to be stronger than any other being in Equestria.
The being was a tall male, taller than any pony-like being they had ever seen. Roughly over seven feet tall. Despite being stone, they could see that he wore boots, wristbands, a pair of hooped earrings, baggy trousers, and what appeared to be a sash around his waist. The sash was held up by a belt. Plus he wore some sort of necklace that covered the top part of his chest. The necklace, belt, wristbands and boots also appeared to possess round objects that the group could best describe as gemstones. Aside from his attire, what stood him out more was his appearance.

His body may look lean, but it was well-built. His powerful looking muscular arms and the well-toned six pack on his chest were visibly clear to the naked eye. To a stallion who loved bodybuilding and exercising, the being would make him jealous. A body that most stallions would envy for. Even Shining Armor was a little jealous.

But what else stood him out was that he had no tail, his spikey hair looked…’unnaturally natural’. And he had no snout. Instead, he just had a mouth and nose.

But what sent a wave of fear in the group was his posture and his expression. With his hands tightly clenched and his arms raised to the sides of his body, it showed that he was incredibly defiant. Even on the verge of defeat. His expression was something else. With his head raised high and his mouth wide open, it displayed the amount of anger and fury he felt just as he was turned to stone. Despite that, the scariest thing about him was his eyes. To most, the eyes were just blank from them being stone. But to the group, they could literally feel the hatred and malice behind those eyes. It exceeded the likes of King Sombra and even Lord Tirek. Even Fluttershy, who was known for her ‘stare’, felt terrified from looking at his eyes. Causing her to avert her gaze towards his clothes. Which turned out had tears and holes where his knees were.

After trying to get over the new sensation, most of the group entered the vault to get a closer look at the prisoner. Meanwhile Celestia and Luna held back.

“So…this is the guy, huh?” Rainbow Dash asked as she hovered close to his face. Briefly gaining a shiver from looking at his cold eyes.

Twilight however, was more fascinated then scared.

“Amazing. To think that he has this kind of power.”

As the purple Alicorn circled around the frozen prisoner, Applejack approached Fluttershy.

“Hay. Ya know a lot about animals. Can ya tell what kind of creature he is?”

Ignoring his eyes, the yellow anthro Pegasus took a good look at the prisoner’s bodily shape and tried to guess what he was.

“I don’t know. But if I could guess, he looks like some sort of…highly evolved primate.”

“So he’s some sort of monkey?” Spike asked. Then joined by Rarity.

“Well either way, it’s strange to see any creature with no snout,” She said. Plus finding his fashion sense a little primitive.

After circling around him, Twilight stopped to look at the prisoner from the front. One question appearing in her head.

“So…does he have a name?” She asked the two older princesses.

“Yes… he does,” Luna replied as she and Celestia looked back at the prisoner.

To the blue Alicorn, it was a name she would never forget. For it was he who nearly took her life during their battle. As she looked at him, more long forgotten memories of him started to flow back to her. The amount of rage he possessed, and the sheer power that followed, he was more of a monster then a warrior.

The other thing she would never forget was his shouting. For some unknown reason, he kept shouting a name. It wasn’t his own, and it wasn’t anyone she ever heard of. But for reasons she couldn’t even guess at, he kept shouting it. It echoed in her mind from remembering it.

‘Kakarot. Kakarot! KAKARROOOOTT!!!’

After receiving the chills from remembering his voice, Luna answered Twilight’s question. A name she never thought she would ever utter again.

“His name is Broly.”

Author's Note:

Well here it is. My second story is finally released.

To those who don't know, i'm the same author who's currently writing 'BlackWarGreymon: Warrior of Harmony'. But I decided to try another story just for fun.

Since my first story is my main priority, I won't be able to work on this story as much as the other. But I will get the time to add new chapters from time to time.

To those who are curious about what's going in, don't worry. The second chapter will be like an epilogue. Telling how it happened to start with. And how Broly is in Equestria instead of Earth.

Until then, hope you like my attempt at a second story . Leave a like. Leave a comment. And I'll see you soon.

Chapters Next