• Published 4th Mar 2018
  • 8,960 Views, 376 Comments

The Legend of Broly - I-C-U-P



Released from his stone prison to fight the oncoming powerful foes, the residence of Equestria placed their hopes on the most unexpected saviour. Broly.

  • ...
28
 376
 8,960

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: Broly Unleashed

In the secret chamber of Canterlot castle, the stone form of Broly was seen by Celestia and Luna once more. But unlike before, the two Alicorns were joined by more sets of eyes. Twilight and her friends.

“Sister?”

Hearing her voice, the white princess looked over to the concerned Luna.

“Are you really sure about this?”

Celestia could clearly understand why Luna would be fearful of the plan. She herself was very hesitant of the idea. But with the threat of invasion outside their doorstep, the plan was the only thing they had left.

“I am, Luna. Without the Elements of Harmony, we won’t be able to hold back the alien invaders. Releasing Broly is our only option now.”

The two were approached by Twilight.

“But without the elements, how are we going to free him?”

Her question was followed up by Rainbow Dash.

“And once he is free, how are you going to stop him from raging out?”

Celestia answered both their questions.

“That’s why I brought all of you down here.”

She then revealed her plan to everyone.

“To do this, I must use my strongest releasing spell. Myself, Twilight, Cadence and my sister Luna will stand in a circle around Broly, and then you’ll channel your magic to me. The magic of us four Alicorns would be just enough to release him. Then once he’s freed, you three will immediately hold him in place with restraining spells.”

“But what about you?” Rarity asked.

Celestia then revealed her role in the second part of the plan.

“Once Broly is restrained. I will use my magic to connect to his mind and try to calm him down. We need him to attack only the invaders and not our citizens.”

“What about us?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Celestia looked at the remainder of the group with a concerned look.

“If anything bad is to happen, run.”

The group gulped nervously at what she said.

“Alright… let’s do this,” Twilight said, determined that Celestia’s plan was to succeed.

After Celestia remembered the right spell that was needed, the plan to release Broly went underway. In a shape of a square, Luna, Celestia, Cadence and Twilight stood around the frozen Saiyan. All ready to go for the plan.

“Good luck!” Pinkie Pie cheered as she and the rest of the group stood in front of the doorway.

“Ok. Here…we…go,” Cadence nervously said as she Celestia and Twilight stretched out their wings and began to use their magic.

Luna was hesitant at first. But decided to put trust in her sister then surrender to her fear of Broly.

With their eyes glowing, magical energy began to surge around the four Alicorn’s horns and hands. The spell was very similar to the one the Mane Six used to free Discord. But not powered by the elements. A stream of rainbow energy left their palms and joined with one another. Forming a rainbow ring around the frozen Saiyan.

As Celestia felt the magic of Luna, Cadence and Twilight flowing through her, she felt a big build up of magic in her horn. Once she was ready, she used the new spell. A bright golden light shined from her and began to wash over the still form of Broly.

The first phase of Celestia’s plan was working. Small beams of white light were escaping from the cracks that formed from the spell. A sign that the stone prison was weakening.

“It’s… it’s working guys! It’s working!” Twilight called out to her friends in success.

The young Alicorn’s declaration turned out was premature. Because as more cracks dotted around the enchanted stone prison, an invisible pulse of energy suddenly erupted from the frozen Saiyan. Strong enough to not only send the four Alicorns hurtling back, but to cancel out the releasing spell entirely!
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the Everfree Forest, an alien solder’s green scouter suddenly made very loud beeps. But the second the alien looked over to its view screen, the scouter overload and exploded. Making the solder yell in surprise.

He wasn’t the only one. The same thing happened to all the other aliens. Their scouters exploding from detecting the power surge.

“AAH!! What the hell was that!?” A red alien asked.

“I don’t know! All the scouters just exploded!” A blue alien answered.

“Hold on,” A large green alien said as he reached into his little bag.

To the surprise of the others, he pulled out a red scouter.

“Wait! You had the new red scouter the entire time!?” The small blue alien asked in annoyance.

The bigger alien ignored him as he placed the red scouter over his left eye and switched it on. As the scouter started to beep, his eyes went wide in shock as he read what it said. Quietly gasping at its numbers.

The other solders grew concerned at his shocked expression.

“Uhh… commander?”

The device couldn’t read the exact power level. It kept fluctuating high and low, but all within the thousands.

“Th…there’s a high power level… west from here,” He answered.

“What!?” One of the aliens uttered.

With his vision blocked by all the trees, the alien commander took off from the ground and emerged above the Everfree Forest. Then as he looked west, he could see a mountain in the distance. And resting on the side of the mountain was a city.

The alien grinned as he put the pieces together.

“There you are.”

He then looked down to give an order to his comrades.

“Hay! Move the ship to the west! We have a city to invade!”

After the order was given, the aliens grinned sinisterly as they took off. Streams of white ki left the forest as they made their move towards Canterlot. The alien spaceship left the ancient ruins as it flew over the treetops and following behind the solders.
…………………………………………………………………………………………....................

Back at the Canterlot vaults, Twilight, Luna, Cadence and Celestia weakly stood back up. They felt as though they had just been hit by something hard.

“Ya all ok?” Applejack called out as Twilight rubbed her back from the fall.

“I think so. But what was that? Did the spell fail?”

However, Twilight didn’t receive an answer. As she looked over to Celestia, she was startled to see the amount of terror that was on her face. She then heard her whispering to herself.

“Even after all this time… he’s still angry.”

Before the young Alicorn could question her, she and everyone in the vault felt a soft vibration in the ground. But the vibration grew louder and more violent as it started to shake the vault. Then after sensing a sudden build of raw power, all eyes turned to the statue form of Broly as he began to shake. Then from the cracks on his body, the magical white light quickly changed to an even brighter green light. Then as the energy build up grew, more cracks began to form on his body. Growing quicker than before.

It wasn’t just the vault. The entire city of Canterlot also felt the strong vibrations. Cracks formed on buildings as citizens looked around in confusion and panic.

Cadence herself started to panic as she watched the cracks form on the vault walls.

“What’s happening!?”

Luna replied with a hint of fear in her voice.

“It’s Broly! He’s breaking free!!”

While their plan was to release the Super Saiyan, they intended to do so in their control. And had hoped that he would be weakened due to his time in stone. But they were wrong. His power continued to rise higher than ever as he tried to overwhelm his weakened prison.

Then as sections of the statue crumbled to magical fading dust, Broly’s frozen eyes and gaping mouth started to shine brightly. Green light erupted from his sights and maw.

Then to the surprise of the group, the entire world around them started to turn green as the Saiyan’s energy escaped to Equestria. Then as they heard a loud high-pitched noise from Broly’s ever-growing energy, the green world began to shrink and converge to the Saiyan.

Celestia and Luna had seen the sight before, and quickly knew what came next.

“Everypony, GET DOWN!!!” Luna cried out.

As everyone ducked down for cover, the green world shrunk and closed at Broly’s chest. Then as the green light grew brighter… the statue exploded.

The large pulse of ki flew over the heads of the group as fragments of the stone statue litter across the ground. Collapsing into powder before fading entirely. Then as the group looked up, in the statue’s place was a cloud of smoke. But they could see partially through the cloud the Saiyan himself in his true colours. His red tattered sash, his gold boots, his white torn trousers and his blond spikey hair.

Then as the smoke faded away, Broly was revealed to all. With his clenched fists resting down to his sides and his eyes closed, the group were unsure of what he was about to do. But then, as his eyes snapped open wide, the Super Saiyan let out a roar of rage.

“RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH!!!”

As he roared, his fiery golden aura erupted from his body. Pulsating with energy, he caused the vault to shake violently as the weight of his power fell upon those around him. Pushing them back and weighing them down.

Broly… the Legendary Super Saiyan… was finally free.

As his energy continued to flow, the Super Saiyan stopped screaming as he looked at his new surroundings. Unaware that he was frozen in enchanted stone for thousands of years.

The group felt waves of fear as Broly brought his sights upon them. But as he looked at Celestia and Luna, he flinched with widened eyes. He remembered them. He fought them before he was turned to stone. Plus the memory… that he assumed the two were allies of someone he hated.

“Grrr… Kakarot!” He said as he started to march towards the two.

“Get ready, Luna!” Celestia said as she readied her mind spell.

But to her confusion, she couldn’t sense any magic from her sister at all.

“Luna?” She asked as she looked over to the younger Alicorn.

To her surprise, the Night Princess was standing completely still. With the expression of terror on her face, she was paralyzed with fear. Seeing the Super Saiyan marching towards her was triggering flashbacks of the past. Of how outmatched she was against Broly. And how close he was at taking her very life.

“Kakarot!” Broly shouted again as he got closer.

“Luna! Move!” Celestia pleaded to her sister.

But before Broly could step any closer, the Super Saiyan suddenly found his upper arms restrained. Pinned to his sides by a large crystal ring. The spell was formed by Cadence.

“Quickly! Now!!” She said as she fired a magic beam from her hands. Quickly followed by Twilight.

When the blue and purple beams made contact with the Saiyan, they circled around him. Triggering a binding spell to keep Broly immobile.

Though able to stop him from walking, Cadence and Twilight both felt an incredible force as Broly tried to move. Seeing what her friends were doing suddenly snapped Luna out of her fearful state and joined in. Firing a dark blue beam that banded around the struggling Saiyan.

With Broly restrained by the three Alicorns, Celestia was ready to do the final part of the plan.

“Good work. Now to calm him down.”

As she pointed her hands towards Broly’s face, the white Alicorn used a different kind of spell. Celestia knew that Broly was too unstable to properly listen to words. So the only other way to communicate with him was through his mind. Her plan was by connecting her mind to Broly’s, she would try to reach out to him and calm his wrath.

On paper and on other creatures, the spell was very effective. But with Broly, there was an unforeseen problem.

As the three princesses struggled to hold the thrashing Saiyan in place, Luna noticed that Celestia herself was having trouble with her magic. Her eyes closed tight as she grunted.

“Sister! What’s wrong!?” She asked. But the answer she received wasn’t a good one.

“It’s his rage! It’s… too strong! I… I can’t get through to him!!”

Everyone in the vault gasped in fright as what Celestia said. She needed a clear mind for the spell to work. But Broly’s mind was anything but clear.

At first, Broly was having trouble. Being frozen in stone for thousands of years meant that he couldn’t get the grip on his energy properly. However, he was slowly getting the hang of it. As he grunted loudly, his restrained arms began to move. Causing the crystal ring around his body to crack.

“Ka…karot!”

The three Alicorns grunted and cried loudly as the strain suddenly grew too much for them to bare. Even with their combined power, they couldn’t hold Broly for long.

“Keep…it…together!” Cadence said as she tried her hardest not to let go of her spell.

Their valiant efforts were wasted. Because with one mighty pull, Broly freed his arms. Shattering the crystal ring and the binding spells as he roared. The backlash of their failed spells caused the four princesses to be flung back onto the floor. It seemed Celestia’s plan had failed.

Once again free, Broly’s sights fell upon the downed Cadence, giving off an evil grin as he approached her. Lying on her back, the pink Alicorn slowly sat back up. Only to crawl backwards in a panic as she tried to keep her distance from the Super Saiyan.

But she paused in fright as Broly caught up with her, paralyzed in fear as he reached his left arm down to grab her.

But before he could, he heard a voice.

“Leave her alone!!”

Looking in the direction of the voice, both Cadence and Broly saw Shining Armor charging in to tackle the latter. But as the prince collided into the Saiyan, he felt as though he just ran into a brick wall. He bounced off, leaving the Saiyan unharmed.

As the white stallion got back up, he had successfully gained Broly’s full attention. He then tried to punch the Saiyan in the chest, but was shocked to find out that he didn’t even made him flinch. But before Shining Armor could retreat, Broly reached his left hand out and grabbed the prince by the neck. The Unicorn gagged as he was being lifted off the ground.

“Shining Armor!!” Cadence called out.

The prince tried to pry Broly’s arm off with his hands, but the Saiyan’s strength far exceeded his own. Gagging for breath as he felt this throat being squeezed. All the while looking into the eyes of the grinning Super Saiyan.

Deciding to join in the fray, Starlight Glimmer used her magic to teleport the prince to safety. Then she used the same restraining spell the Alicorns used to quickly bind the surprised Broly’s arms to his sides once more. As they stood back up, Celestia, Luna and Cadence did the same. The four were joined by the recovered Shining Armor.

At first, Broly felt resistance as he was held in place by the three Alicorns and two Unicorns. But as his once dormant Saiyan power returned even more, he began to fight back.

“Kakarot!”

The five magic casters began to feel the massive strain again as the Super Saiyan attempted to move. Grunting loudly as they tried to hold on.

“We can’t keep him like this for long!” Starlight mentioned. Sweat formed as she struggled to hold onto her spell.

Celestia saw another problem. With herself helping to keep Broly still, she won’t be able to calm him down with the spell she tried to use before. Looking around, she saw Twilight slowly getting back up. The young Alicorn recovering from the backlash.

“Ohno!” The purple Alicorn said as she saw what was going on before attempting to help.

After quickly finding a solution, Celestia stopped her.

“Wait Twilight! You will have to be the one to reach out to him.”

Twilight looked at her former mentor in disbelief.

“What!? Me!? But I…!”

She stopped her own sentence when she saw Celestia suddenly grunting as the Super Saiyan again tried to move. The sounds of her struggles were joined by the other spell casters. Celestia again spoke to Twilight.

“You have to try, Twilight! If not… then we’re all done for!”

The others began to cheer Twilight on.

“Yeah Twilight! You can do it!” Rainbow Dash said.

“Never give up!” Rarity added. Joined by Pinkie Pie.

“We believe in you!”

After hearing the cheers of her friends, the motivated Twilight looked back at Celestia with a confident glare.

“Alright, I’ll try.”

Standing beside Celestia, Twilight got into position in front of Broly. The young Alicorn received a brief scare when the angry Saiyan glared at her. But she quickly brushed it off as she pointed her hands at him. Using the same spell Celestia used.

But the second the spell reached out to Broly, Twilight was hit with incredible resistance. Her loud grunting caught the attention of Celestia.

“Twilight!”

The purple Alicorn closed her eyes as she tried her hardest to make the spell work. But the rage within Broly was interfering her flow of magic. She then called out to him, hoping that he would listen.

“Broly! Please stop this! You have to stop this now!”

But with the buildup of strain in her arms, it was clear the Saiyan wasn’t listening. Opening her eyes, Twilight could see Broly staring back at her. Both making eye contact.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you so angry?” She asked quietly. Her purple eyes briefly had a purple gleam in them.

The same purple gleam briefly flashed in the Saiyan’s blue eyes.

With more of his Saiyan power rising to the surface after his long dormancy, Broly began to struggle and grunt some more. His golden aura growing bigger. Bringing even more strain to the magic casters.

“Kakarot!”

Despite having his arms restrained, Broly managed to stand to his full height and wiggle his arms more.

“Kakarot!!”

The unbearable strain on the magic casters continued to grow. To a point where they could hardly hold him. All their eyes closed as they tried their hardest to hold on. But they could feel their strength slipping away.

Until…

‘BROLY STOP!!!’

The eyes of the Super Saiyan widened in shock as he gasped in surprise. The shock causing him to stop moving. The cause… was because he heard a voice. A feminine voice echoed through his mind, begging him to stop.

The voice didn’t belong to anyone he knew. He started to question the new oddity.

“Kakarot?”

Twilight sensed a change in both her magic and Broly’s actions. Opening her eyes, Twilight could see the confusion on the Saiyan’s face. His response came right after she shouted at him to stop. But the plea came from her mind. She too was puzzled at what was going on. But made one guess.

‘Wait. Can you hear me? Can you hear…my thoughts?’

The purple Alicorn then realised it. She somehow managed to connect to Broly’s mind. It was the only way she was able to speak to him telepathically. The spell worked!

Looking ahead of him, Broly saw the still form of Twilight. Seeing the purple glow around her horn and her own confused expression, he could guess that she was the one talking to him.

“Kakarot.”

Realising that it was her chance, Twilight wasted no time in trying to talk to Broly out of his fury.

‘Uhh! B-Broly listen to me! I don’t know why you’re so angry. But whoever this Kakarot person is, he’s not here. You were frozen in stone for thousands of years. So if this person was around back then, he would more likely be long dead by now. Don’t you understand? There is no Kakarot!’

Broly was taken back by what the voice told him. Shocked and… almost disappointed. The person he wanted to kill for a long time, was gone for good. But not by his own hands.

“No…Kakarot?”

While the magic casters couldn’t hear Twilight’s thoughts, they could hear Broly’s words. They were startled by his change of tone as well as him using a word other than ‘Kakarot’. Celestia looked over to Twilight and then smiled. She could tell that the younger Alicorn had managed to reach out to Broly and was talking to him.

Twilight continued to talk. Hoping Broly would listen and cooperate.

‘You’re lost and confused. It’s ok. I would feel the same way if I woke up in a place I didn’t recognize. But we can help you. We can help you understand. But first, you need to calm down.’

To her surprise, Twilight could feel Broly acting up again. With it, her connection to him was fading. In desperation, she tried to plea with him one more time.

‘Please! Calm down, Broly!’

Then to add more to the surprise, the connection was severed. Twilight staggered from the backlash.

“Twilight!” Celestia called out in concern.

However, the constant screams from Broly gained everyone’s attention. But something was off. His screams weren’t of rage and anger, they were more of frustration and internal struggle. As he screamed, the Saiyan also thrashed his head around. As if he was trying to shale something loose.

Then to the surprise of the group, as he screamed, the Super Saiyan fired a small green blast of ki from his mouth. The attack flew over their heads and exploded against the wall. Catching the anthro ponies completely off guard.

“He can fire energy blasts from his mouth!?” Rainbow Dash shrieked. Secretly finding it awesome.

“What’s he doing!?” Cadence asked as she and the others struggled to hold Broly in place.

Then as Broly grunted loudly, a change was happening. His powerful golden aura started to shrink as the flow of energy became less violent. His movements then slowed to a standstill as he stopped struggling.

Celestia was first to sense Broly’s power dropping. She could see that he was trying to get a hang of himself. Controlling his emotions.

“The plan… it’s actually working.”

Believing that Broly could better calm down unrestrained, Celestia released her binding spell from him. A bold and risky move. Her golden beam fading away as she could finally relax her aching arms. While shocked and confused at first, Cadence, Shining Armor and Starlight followed suit. Luna was a little hesitant before giving in. Deactivating her spell as well.

Thankfully, the unrestrained Broly continued to stand still as he tried to focus. Still grunting loudly. Using his freed hands to firmly grasp onto his head as he tried to control himself. All the while his energy continued to drop, and his golden aura faded into nothing. The group continued to watch on patiently. Curious to see what was unfolding in front of them.

With his eyes shut tight and his teeth gritted, the Super Saiyan tried his hardest to control his damaged mind. Grunting while doing so with veins pulsating in his head. Then with one loud gasp… he had done it.

For the moment, Broly had finally let go of his wrath.

The sudden change, and the amount of effort he palled, caused him to be fatigued. Broly collapsed on all fours as he breathed heavily. And as he did, his hair started to change. The golden spiked look became loose strands as it changed colour. His hair became black and shaggy looking.

The onlookers were startled by the change. But none more so than the Royal sisters.

“Wait. His hair has changed,” The confused Celestia pointed out. Unaware that it was a transformation.

“You mean you never seen him do that before?” Rarity asked.

“No. Never. This… must be what he truly looks like.” Celestia answered.

“But be careful. He may be weaker, but he’s still very dangerous.”

Luna was right to advise caution. She could sense that even in his Base form, he was still stronger than the whole group put together.

As Broly continued to breath deeply, his arms were seen trembling. He couldn’t remember the last time he was in his Base form. He wasn’t used to the calming sensation in his body. While he was on all fours, the group slowly approached him. With Twilight brave enough to kneel down in front of the Saiyan.

“Broly?”

Hearing a sudden voice made Broly flinch. Raising his right hand to cover his right eye as he grunted in pain. A large headache pounding his skull.

“Uhh… M-my…head.”

Hearing Broly’s non-aggressive tone caught most of the group off guard. Making them believe that he was more stable in his normal state.

As his breathing slowly became calmer, Broly removed his hand as his eyes slowly opened. His pupils were briefly blue before fading into black. With his mind confused at what was going on, he raised his head to look ahead of him. Only to see a lavender coloured girl looking back at him in curiosity.

“W…who…are you?” The Saiyan asked calmly.

Seeing that his rage had subsided, Twilight smiled warmly at Broly as she introduced herself.

“I’m Twilight Sparkle. Are you feeling alright?”

Instead of answering, Broly repeated the princess’s name.

“Twi…light.”

With curiosity kicking in, Broly looked around at his new surroundings. As well as looking at Twilight’s friends.

“Where…am I?” He asked.

But when he looked over to Celestia and Luna, Broly’s eyes widened in shock and realisation. He then had a flashback. He had seen those two Alicorns before. He fought against them in the past.

“Wait. I…know you!” He said as he tried to stand. But was stopped in his tracks by another painful headache.

“What…what happened!?” He questioned as he grasped his head with his left hand. Squinting as the pain slowly subsided.

Remembering the reason why they released the Saiyan in the first place, Celestia stood beside Twilight as she addressed him.

“Broly.”

The calming tone of the Sun Princess had gained the Saiyan’s attention. Broly curiously looked up at Celestia before the latter spoke to him again.

“I understand that you want answers to your questions. But right now, we really need your help.”

Broly was confused. Celestia was one of the two beings that imprisoned him. Yet, she freed him because she wanted him to help her.

“My…help?”

Celestia then explained the situation.

“As we speak, this world is being invaded by an alien army. We’re fighting back, but their might is slowly overwhelming us. And you’re the only one with the strength to stop them.”

Broly looked over to Cadence as she spoke next.

“We may have the numbers, but we don’t have the power to match. But from what Celestia and Luna told us, you’re the one who has that power.”

Twilight then summed it all up in one question.

“Please. Will you fight for us?”

Broly could see the expressions on their faces. Some of them looked desperate for his help. As if he was the only solution they had left. The Saiyan looked down at the ground in thought. He had always been the aggressor. The destroyer of planets. The idea of using his strength to help others was new to him. Could he even do it?

Seeing the doubt in Broly’s eyes caused Luna to speak up.

“If you refuse, then you can spend the rest of your days turned to st…”

“Luna!”

The blue Alicorn paused in shock from Celestia’s outburst. The tone was hash and strict. As if she had no intentions of imprisoning Broly once more. Luna really seemed startled.

Despite the transactions, it didn’t deter Broly from his thoughts. He was indeed curious of what was going on in the world around him. Also, it was not like he had anything better to do. Even if he said no to them, he had nowhere else to go. He’s also spent a large majority of his life with his father. He would be lost with no direction of where to go or what to do of he ventured off alone.

With his mind somewhat stable and laying out the options, the answer was quite obviously clear.

“I…”

Before Broly could answer however, the large doors of the vault suddenly exploded. Which was then followed by a volley of blue energy blasts. The startled group dropped to the ground to avoid the attacks. But with Broly sitting up on all fours, he was hit in the chest by one blast. Causing him to jolt back slightly. With the remaining blasts exploding against the walls of the vault.

Once the explosions stopped, half of the group slowly stood back up on their feet. The remainder only sat up.

“What…was that!?” Spike asked as he sat up next to Rarity.

As all eyes turned towards the source of the attacks, they saw two figures standing where the doors of the vault used to be. A pair of sinister snickering were heard as the intruders revealed themselves to be the alien solders. One large purple one and a small pale one with a helmet and armed with a wrist blaster.

“Ohno. They found us!” Celestia uttered as she stood back on her feet.

The large purple alien felt delighted at the sight of fear in front of him.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? A bunch of troublemakers up to no good.”

The smaller alien chuckled as he pressed a button on the side of his scouter. Loud beeping was heard as numbers appeared on the green screen over his left eye. The device measured the power levels of the dragon and most of the ponies. Which read as such;

Applejack: 20

Rainbow Dash: 20

Pinkie Pie: 17

Rarity: 15

Shining Armor: 90

Fluttershy: 4

Spike: 2

“Huh. Troublesome they may be, but their power levels are beyond pitiful.”

He then scanned the remaining mares. Which read;

Cadence: 100

Twilight: 110

Starlight: 110

Luna: 120

Celestia: 125

“But those five are barely over one hundred.”

The smaller alien then revealed his own battle power.

“I may be a runt. But with my power level of eight hundred, I can squash you all like flies.”

The bigger alien glanced over to his comrade.

“Just over a hundred you say? That’s the highest we found so far,” He said before looking at the Alicorns and Starlight.

“So I take it that they’re in charge of this puny planet.”

Luna stood up quickly as she shouted at the two.

“My sister and I are the rulers of Equestria! What gives you the right to invade and attack our home!?”

The smaller alien responded in a casual tone.

“What gives us the right? It’s standard procedure, that’s what.”

The bigger alien spoke next.

“It’s not surprising if you didn’t know that. Judging from your inferior technology, all of you are nothing but primitives! Your friends, your family, your entire planet will fall to the Frieza Force!”

Having enough of their gloating, Applejack made her stand against the two.

“Ya know what I think? I think I had enough of ya!” She shouted as she charged towards the two aliens. Then as she spun around, she threw her left leg out to kick the smaller alien hard.

But to her shock, the pale alien caught her foot with his right hand. Stopping her attack completely.

“What the…!” She said as she tried to pull her foot free. But against the strength of her foe, she couldn’t even budge.

The alien spoke to her as he held the Earth Pony in place.

“You really think you can hurt me with your puny power level?”

To teach her a lesson, the alien landed a lefthanded punch to Applejack’s stomach. Though the punch was light, the force from it made the mare gag loudly in pain as she fell straight to the ground.

“Applejack!” Twilight shouted in concern.

Lying on her side with her arms across her stomach, the orange pony was stunned from the attack. As the grunting Applejack glanced up at the pale alien looming over her, he spoke again.

“You’re lucky that Lord Frieza isn’t here. I heard that he kills his foes in the most painful way imaginable.”

He continued as he pointed his wrist blaster at her.

“Maybe I should make an example.”

Fearing that the alien would end Applejack’s life, Celestia snapped. Ever since the invasion, her citizens were fighting a loosing battle. Many were badly hurt. Some even lost their lives. But no more. She would not let her, or any other pony suffer the same fate.

“No! Don’t hurt her!” She shouted as she fired a golden beam of magic at the small alien.

Unfortunately, her attack spell was shot aside by a ki blast from the larger alien. He then pointed his open palm at the white Alicorn.

“Begone brat!” He said as he fired a blue ki blast.

Celestia could only cross her arms and close her eyes in fear as the energy ball came rushing towards her. Expecting to meet her demise.

A small explosion was heard. But the Sun Princess felt no pain. She felt nothing.

Curious at what happened, Celestia slowly lowered her arms and opened her eyes. She gasped in amazement to see that she was saved. Protected by a large muscular right arm with a golden bracelet.

Within mere moments, Broly stretched his arm out to block the attack.

Looking over to where Broly was, Celestia couldn’t help but be in awe from seeing the angered Saiyan slowly rising to his full height. Dwarfing everyone in the room. As he did so, the rest of the group turned to look at him. Even the two aliens as they took a step back from intimidation.

As Broly stared angrily at the aliens, the large alien quickly gasped as he recognized what he was.

“Wait. Is that…? No way. T-that guy’s a Saiyan!”

The large alien knew very well what Saiyans were and what they could do. Which was evident in the fear in his voice. Just from hearing the name caused the smaller alien to panic as well.

“What!? The hell is a Saiyan doing here!?”

Most of the ponies had taken interest at the word the two aliens used. Some of them looked back at Broly. Learning the name of his species.

“A…Saiyan?” Twilight asked, being one of the ponies who looked at him.

Then to their surprise, the still form of Broly suddenly vanished. The Saiyan moving faster then their eyes could see. The smaller alien in particular… never saw what was coming. He yelled in surprise as Broly suddenly appeared in front of him. Standing between him and the downed Applejack. The alien then yelled more as the Saiyan’s right hand quickly grabbed a hold on the front of the solder’s head before lifting him off the ground.

The group were startled at his speed. For it all happened within a second.

The solder grunted and yelled as he was held in the air. Struggling to free himself. He could feel the iron grip of the Saiyan squeezing his helmet.

“L…Let go of me!”

Broly however showed no remorse for the solder. He meant nothing to him. And he showed it by squeezing his grip. The solder yelled in pain as his scouter snapped off and his helmet squeezing against his head.

Then Broly did the deed. By fully clenching his hand, he crushed the helmet along with the alien’s head. Cracking sounds were heard. His screams fell silent as his body became limp. Opening his hand, the Saiyan let the body drop to the floor.

The group looked at the alien’s corpse before staring back at Broly. They didn’t know how to feel. Seeing someone taking a life of another was shocking to see. But they had to realise that the aliens had already taken several of their own. And if Broly hadn’t stepped in, Celestia and Applejack would’ve been next.

Killing was forbidden in Equestria. But in the war, it was either the alien invasion, or them.

Seeing his dead comrade infuriated the second larger alien. He grunted angrily at the tall Saiyan with his hands balled into fists. And then charged at him.

“You… You bastard!!”

Throwing his right fist out, the alien solder landed a hard punch on Broly’s face. However, the Saiyan was unmoved and unharmed by the attack. Shifting his eyes, Broly looked at the solder. Already feeling as though he stood no chance, the startled alien attempted to move back. But before he could get away, Broly quickly grabbed the alien by the throat with his left hand and lifted him up. And then brought the alien back down, smashing him against the cold floor and forming a small crater as vibrations flowed through the ground.

The force of the attack crushed the alien’s neck. His body briefly twitched before moving no more.

Despite the deaths, the group were amazed at Broly’s strength. Just one alien solder was difficult enough to handle, yet he took two of them down very easily with his bare hands.

As Broly let go of the dead alien and stood back up, he turned towards Celestia. Believing that she was the leader of the group. He then asked her a question. Which in turn revealed the choice he had made.

“Are there anymore?”

From understanding what the Saiyan meant, the white Alicorn couldn’t help but let out a little smile.

Author's Note:

Finally, here we are. Out of the prologue part and into the main event.

To those who are curious, the power levels of the ponies were thought up by a good friend of mine. RainbowDashVegetaFan123.

I hope you enjoy all enjoy this chapter. Leave a comment. Leave a like. A I'll see you all soon.

PreviousChapters Next