• Published 23rd Feb 2018
  • 312 Views, 7 Comments

The New Super Friends - MagentaBurst



The Next Generation kids (Kilalaverse) discover that things are not all what they seem.

  • ...
 7
 312

"We're In"

The battle began, with Hair Raiser on one side and the transformed mothers, also known as 'The Super Friends,' on the other.

"Well, well, well The Super Friends finally show their faces.” Hair Raiser said chuckling.

“Your mother, she chose the path of evil,” Twilight said. “We had to take her out for everyone else’s safety, but you don’t have to end up like your mother Hair Raiser.”

“You think you can just change my mind after the years of me not having my mother.” Hair Raiser said clenching her fist. “Of me having to see her from behind a thick piece of glass where she could only speak through a phone.”

“You have to understand darling.” Rarity started. “The crimes your mother committed on those poor women’s hair was unacceptable.”

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say to me.” Hair Raiser said lifting herself high in the air using her hair. “You’ll all pay!”

She unhinged a seat from the floor of the auditorium and threw it at the stage.

The girls scattered and jumped out of the way.

“If she aint gonna listen, there ain’t no point tryna be peaceful.” Applejack said picking up a seat as well and chucking it at her.

Hair Raiser smacked the attack back to Applejack.

“Woah!” Applejack exclaimed jumping out the way.

“Be careful everyone!” Twilight said.

“She’ll have to catch me first.” Rainbow said using her super speed to run around Hair Raiser.

Hair Raiser tried to catch her with her hair but missed as Rainbow dodged every time.

“STAY STILL!” she exclaimed jumping up and slamming down on the floor making debris shoot everywhere.

In the back of the auditorium, the children of the superheroes where behind chair ducking from the constant attacks.

Prism peeked out when it was quiet to see Hair Raiser had pushed and injured the mothers to different spots of the auditorium. Most struggled to get up and move, weakened by the attack. He slightly gasped as the long green haired girl grabbed ahold of his mother.

“Not so fast are you now?” she teased as she held on tighter.

Rainbow screamed at the pressure.

“LET. HER. GO!” Prism screamed at her as he came from behind the chair.

“Oh, and who are you supposed to be huh?” Hair Raiser chucked turning to look at him.

“Pr-iz, n-no.” Rainbow weakly said.

“I said let her go.” Prism said glaring at her.

“Hehe, since you are so big and bad come get her,” she said laughing manically.

“Hey, you heard him!” Candy popped up.

“Candy?” Prism asked.

“We are best friends; I wouldn’t leave you alone to fight her.” Candy said standing next to him.

“Oh, how sweet.” Hair Raiser said. “Well, what are two little bitty kids gonna do?”

“They aren’t alone,” T said also popping out.

“We are all here,” Annie said grabbing T’s hand.

“And if ya know what’s good for ya, you’ll leave them all alone,” Del said.

“And do what he says!” Star exclaimed.

Prism and his friends all came out into the aisle, standing proud and tall.

“Then…” Hair Raiser said dropping Rainbow on to the ground with a thud. “Well, then I’ll have to take you out first then.”

The mothers began to scream for their children unable to do anything or react in time.

She charged them with her hair before a light blinded her making her stop in her tracks.

“What the?” she asked blocking the light from shining in her eyes.

When the light dimmed, there stood the children of The Super Friends. They were no longer the children the mothers knew, but they had transformed into these outfits.

“What happened?” Prism asked looking at his outfits.

“I don’t know, but that was a crazy light.” Candy said.

“I don’t think this is over you guys,” Star said looking towards the Hair Raiser.

“Ugh, more supers,” she said rolling her eyes. “Very well, I shall dispose of you too.”

She continued her attack, and everyone who didn’t have wings jumped out of the way.

The ones that flew, which were Star, Prism, and T who had also grabbed Annie, were in the air.

“What are we to do genius?” Star asked Prism annoyed. “You decided to come out and fight.”

“I don’t know!” Prism exclaimed. “I don’t even know how we have wings, ears on our heads, and tails!”

“A lil less arguing and more- WOAH!” Del said pushing seat off its hinges.

“Super strength.” Prism muttered.

“Del are you okay.” Candy said helping Del keep his balance by pushing the chair.

The chair began to glow a pink color.

“Why is it doing that?” Star asked alarmed.

“I don’t know!” Del exclaimed.

“Throw it!” Prism said.

Del threw it to the Hair Raiser, which exploded in front of her pushing her back.

“Combustion.” Prism said.

“What are you going on about Priz?” T asked holding Annie closer.

“We have powers!” Prism explained. “Candy came blow up stuff, Del has super strength, and we must be able to do something too.”

“Yeah, but what?” T asked.

“You brats.” Hair Raiser said when she finally got her bearings. “Take this!”

She threw a large piece of building that fell from her previous attack.

Star and Prism dodged, but T couldn't move that fast and turned around taking the full hit force to protect Annie.

“T!” Prism said as he flew over to grab him as he was falling to the ground.

Star got Annie, who was unharmed by T taking the hit and fell out of his arms.

“T?” Annie asked fearfully.

“Oh, Annie.” Star said gently setting her down by T. “You’ll pay for that.”

Star grabbed the sword on her back and charged.

“Star, no!” Del tried to warn.

Star maneuvered her way past the attacks of hair coming towards her, even cutting one off.

“My hair!” Hair Raiser said softly petting the one that had been cut.

“Your focus should be on me,” Star yelled flying towards her, but when she got close, she got smacked down by a piece of hair she hadn’t seen. She was grabbed by a section of hair.

Prism, Del, and Candy were caught as well after being distracted and Candy slightly panicking. They all struggled in her clutched as the hold got tighter around them.

A piece of hair came for Annie and T, where T had yet to recover.

“A-nnie…” Candy struggled to warn her.

“T you have to get up, I think the others are in trouble,” Annie said slightly shaking him.

Annie screamed as she was caught. Her screams let out a sound wave shaking the building.

T’s eyes opened at the sound of Annie screaming. He slowly got up and turn around to blow green fire out of his mouth burning the hair.

This lowered Hair Raiser’s defense as she winced at the feeling of her hair burn off and the others were able to escape.

“Okay new plan, Candy, Del you guys throw and blow, T you burn, Star you cut, and Annie listen to the sounds and scream when we say so.” Prism said.

“Got it!” everyone said.

Del pulled a piece of debris and Candy hit it to make it glow. Del aimed right for Hair Raiser, and the trash blew up in her face.

Star is seeing her unable to fight back cut more of her hair off, and T came up to burn anything trying to attack Star.

Prism saw the hair that was cut from start to move back to its owner. So, thinking fast he flew around Hair Raiser in a circle creating a tiny twister. When he pulled away from the hair had been collected.

“Now Annie!” Prism called.

Annie took a deep breath and screamed pushing the now tied up Hair Raiser to the wall making her unconscious.

“We did it.” Prism said.

“You did.” Rainbow said weakly from the stage.

“Mom!” Prism yelled as he flew down to her.

“We all watched from down here.” Fluttershy said going by Annie. “We moved out of the way.”

“Mom.” Annie said hugging her.

“We are sorry we couldn’t help more, but you all have proved that you are all ready to take on this responsibility.” Twilight said holding Star’s face. “I could not be prouder.”

“What do ya mean take on the responsibility.” Del asked.

“We aren’t young like we used ta be.” Applejack said. “We need someone who will be able to take the mantle.”

“And who better than our children.” Rarity said to T.

“You’ll be blowing stuff up naturally soon.” Pinkie said to Candy.

“So, what do you guys say to be The New Super Friends?” Twilight and the other moms said looking to their children.

Prism looked around to his friends. They all knew this would mean hard times, friendships tested, and much more they have yet to face, but they all had the same look and smile when he turned around. The look of determination.

“We’re in.” Prism said.

They all exclaimed in joy, unknowing of the darkness that lurks around the school.

Author's Note:

THIS STORY IS UNEDITED. Finally, the new superheroes arise. I decided not to do the outfits in the story, but here are the descriptions. Also about Annie, I know what her cutie mark is and I know that she is able to calm animals and also more than likely talk to them and she will in this story, but she will probably get animal senses and traits when she is fighting more than when she isn't. So, in this one she used bat traits with screeching sound waves.

Prism- Dark blue shirt, black jeans, and dark blue shoes. He has his cutie mark that he would have had in pony form on his jeans. He has wings in this.

Candy- Light blue jacket, white tank top, pink tutu, white leggings, and light blue shoes. Her cutie mark is on the back of her jacket.

Del- Orange flannel top, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. His cutie mark is on his pocket on his shirts.

Star- Orange tank, blue pants, and orange shoes. She has wings and her cutie mark is on the front of her shirt.

T- Green shirt, blue pants, and green shoes. He has his dragon wings, claws, and the teeth of a dragon.

Annie- Light blue dress with light green shoes. Her cutie mark is on her dress.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment