• Published 8th Dec 2011
  • 2,370 Views, 9 Comments

DUST TO DUST - ElaineSpitzer343



Twilight is raped and beaten into a coma, but the law is is incapable of punishing Big Macintosh for his crime....

  • ...
3
 9
 2,370

Chapter 1

Dedicated to my waifu forever, Rainbow Taco Dash
My sister VinĂ¿l Hiishirikuu Scratchie
My best mate Fluttershy Mysticune
Lauren Faust for Friendship is Magic
And Big Macintosh for if it weren't for my hatred of him, I wouldn't have been motivated to write this fic. Merry Christmas pony, maybe for two days we can be friends on Christmas. War is over... if you want it.



"Twilight Sparkle... an innocent, 19 year old filly was raped and beaten into a coma by a big wig business pony named Big Macintosh... the so-called lawyers and court of Ponyville won't touch this worthless mule because of his bits and influence...
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice..."


"Si vis pacem, para bellum"...
If you want peace, prepare for war...


Ponyville
Mayor's Office
December 5, 2011
9:33PM

"I'm sorry Ms. Dash, I understand your complaint, and we're working to get a court hearing in the next couple of months." The Mayor said, giving an annoying fake grin.
"Months? Months? This redneck mule just broke into my friends home, raped her, and beat her into a fucking coma. And you're letting this slide?" Rainbow Dash slammed her hooves into the table.
"Please... it'll come to light eventually, and we'll get Mr. Macintosh into a court hearing. For now, you'll just have to be patient. There are many legalities to be sorted out. Obviously, you're upset about this whole issue and I understand that..."
"Upset? Is that what you call it..." Dash said, narrowing her eyes and looking at the aged mare in the eyes. "You know... I used to get upset when I sprained my wings and couldn't fly for days... when the tickets to see my favorite band were sold out... I used to get UP-set, when the Wonderbolts came to Ponyville to perform in Speedster Derby... so THAT... is what upset means, huh...." Dash said, putting on a look of sarcasm. "How am I feeling right now... you should tell me... because I don't know... Ms. Foremane." Dash said, turning away. "I'm leaving, the Ponyille justice system is pathetic!" Dash barked as she slammed the door shut.

Cloudsdale
The Dash Residence
December 5, 2011
6:33PM

"That's just... that's terrible!" the yellow, firey maned pegasus said as she sipped on her coffee. "Well... I got the things you asked from me... and I'm willing to help you in any way I can
"So what have you got for me..." Dash said, stroking her chin.
"Ah, some material I 'borrowed' from Cloudsdale AFB. Let me show you..." Spitfire opened the medium sized crate next tot he sofa.
"PMG11 .50cal shoulder mounted machinegun. A military grade flare, and the harness for the machinegun." Spitfire said, looking quite pleased with herself.
"Good... now about Macintosh..." Dash said, feeling the machinegun with her hoof.
"Right... he wasn't too hard to find. He's going to be having a party in Hoofington's Equuleus Hotel in the penthouse suite." Spitfire said.
"Good... I'm going to make those bastards pay... but until then... I have some business to do around town..." Dash said, peering outside at the Luna's full moon.

Ponyville
The Macintosh Brewery
December 6, 2011
10:23AM

The sun was almost out as the sun approached it's peak. The glowing rays bathed the town in a way that was insulting to Rainbow Dash, seeing the grim events that had taken place only a few days ago... they act as if nothing had happened.
"Hay what are you doing!" cried a pony as Dash tied an iron cable around the large statue of Big Macintosh that lay in the front of the newly built brewery.
"Do you know who's statue that is... do you know who's building this is? Who's bits paid for that piece of art you're defacing!" cried the shocked worker.
"Defacing? Defacing? This isn't even the start off it... he 'defaced' my best friend in the worst possible way ever, and to add insult to injury he put her into the hospital in a coma too." Dash said as she attached the ends of the cable to a harness on her back. The well built pegasus flew as hard as she could upwards. It was an immense struggle but soon the the vain-glorious monument fell and crashed into cobbled side street, shattering into many pieces.
"Hay!" cried the worker once again. "Guards, guards!" he shouted as the cyan pegasus flew away.

Ponyville
The Macintosh Community Investment Bank
December 6, 2011
11:02AM

"Ugh, this is a lot of cash..." came the voice of a gruff brown earth pony.
"Well, Mr. Macintosh is very rich after all. And powerful... I heard once while drunk, he broke into some unicorn's house, tapped her ass, beat the bitch and got outta there. And he ain't even in jail... that's..." the grey earth pony who was holding the other side of the large bag of cash froze as the cyan pegasus stood face to face with him.
"So you think he's all that huh..." the earth ponies backed up. All around her, ponies standing in line to get served looked upon Dash.
"This stallion that you put so much trust in... he's nothing but a lying, manipulative, gutless mule." Dash shouted. "Did I also mention his a rapist? A drunkard? A filly beater as well?"
"Hay, it must be the filly who's friend got fucked by Macintosh." joked the brown earth pony.
"Yeah..." said the grey one. "I hear, he spooged in her reaaaal good."
Without another word, Dash whipped out a hoof and twisted the brown pony's arm, breaking it. With a back leg, she tripped the other earth pony, swinging around to give him a swift kick to the jaw. Both ponies were floored by the time Rainbow Dash had finished her quick 3-gesture move.
"Ponies of Ponyville this Macintosh does NOT deserve your respect at all... he got to where he was by riding of the success of others, manipulating peers, friends, family and government." Dash said picking up the heavy bits bag with two hooves. She flew up to the top of the room and unzipped the bag, letting the notes fly to the ground.
"He WILL be brought to justice... believe me..." Dash said as she flew out of the building...

Ponyville
Community Golf Course
December 7, 2011
10:28AM

"Goddamn this Rainbow Dash..." sighed Big Macintosh as he walked along the green. "He's been tryna' ruin mah' good name it seems!" he gazed across the green toward the hole which was several hundred meters away.
"There've been reports of her activity all week. Just yesterday there was ah incident at the Investment Bank..." came the voice of Braeburn
"Yeeah, ah heard. T'aint nothin' to worry 'bout. Lil' bitch musta' been upset 'bout her lil' friend been put in' hospital." Big Mac said, laughing heartily.
"What the.. look!" Braeburn said, pointing toward an object in the distance.
"Well looka' that, it looks kinda' like..."
"Ah tombstone?" Macintosh finished the sentence.
On the rough grey rock of the tombstones, the words were clearly visible, scrawled out by a sharp instrument.
REST IN PIECES
BIG MACINTOSH

I'm Coming For You...

Canterlot
Princess Luna Medical Center
December 7, 2011
12:01AM

"So Doctor, is she gonna be okay?" Rainbow Dash asked as she looked at the unconscious unicorn on the table.
"Well... her vital signs are minimal but there..." he said, looking at his clipboard.
Dash leaned in on Twilight, running a hoof through her silky smooth hair, planted a small kiss on her forehead.
"Eh, about that report you asked me to get for you... you sure you want to hear it?" The doctor said.
"All of it."
"Well... seems she had been... um... raped several time and afterward, suffered a sharp blunt trauma to the head. There may or may not have been more than one pony involved in that terrible rape." The Doctor said.
Again, the cyan pegasus leaned into his friend's side, put a muzzle to her ear.
"Don't worry Twilight..." a tear fell from one of her rose colored eyes. "I'll get them... I'll get them all..."
"Ah.. sir?" the doctor looked concerned. "I'm sorry about this..."
"Don't be." Dash regained her composure and stood up.
"I'm sure the ponies responsible for this will be put to justice." The doctor said, frowning.
Dash reached into the saddle bag she had been carrying and produced a tiny blue feather at attached to a piece of small string. She tied this to her friend's hoof, making sure to secure it as tightly as possible.
"It's.... something special. They say the first feather that... you molt is something special... something you give to somepony very, very special..." Dash turned away and left, closing the door behind her.

20 Minutes later

12:22AM
The Dash Residence

"So final checks are in place... ammunition, flak vest..." Spitfire dropped the heavy vest onto Dash's back and secured it.
"Ugh... this is going to limit my movement... no flak vest..." Dash said. "It'll only serve to slow me down."
"Well... I'm just concerned for your safety Dash. There are going to be a large swarm of guards at the front of the hotel who won't let you in... if they open fire..." Spitfire paused.
"If they open fire we burst back. Big Macintosh must pay for his crimes." Dash said, once again feeling the cold metal of the machinegun before her.
"We leave for Hoofington tonight and get there early tomorrow. His party starts around 8:00 so we'll show up half an hour later, that's the plan." Spitfire said, slicking back more of her firey colored hair.
"What about logistics... any other form of support?" Dash asked, examining the map of the building.
"I secured a canister of M700A2 Greek fire. Deadly stuff... I've asked our old friend Soarin to do a flyby. It'll be exactly synchronized I hope..." Spitfire said, remembering how forgetful that pegasus could be.
"Well, I sure hope he's trustworthy." Dash said.
"Well... we just have to trust him." Spitfire said.
"So tomorrow night... we'll bring this fucker to justice at last..."
"Yep... now we wait..." said Spitfire as the two shared what would have been a final drink of vodka...


East Coast Hoofington
The Equuleus Hotel
December 8, 20011
8:33PM

The two pegassi hid in a nearby bush, inspecting the towering building from a safe distance. The gate had been under protection by some of Macintosh's stallions, armed with basic flintlock weaponry.
"On your mark..." Dash said, carefully aiming the hoof-mounted crossbow. "Fire on my mark. You take the one of the left..." the two ponies fired in unison, the arrows striking their marks at just the right time.
Dash dragged one of the bodies into the bush while they mounted the gate, jumping over onto the other side. Spitfire approached the intercom and smashed it, continuing with Dash along the side of the road toward the entrance of the hotel.
"Are you sure he'll be there..." came the voice of Rainbow Dash as she slung the harness onto her back, securing it tightly.
"Sure. He's should be up on the penthouse." Spitfire said, scanning the crumpled map in front of her. "Multiple guards, armed with simple flintlock weapons and crossbows. Nothing the PMG11 can't handle."
"Then let's get started. This is for Twilight..." Dash said, securing the shoulder mounted machinegun. She emerged from hiding, immediately opening fire onto the mass of guards around the entrance. They fled like flies, dodging for cover as the .50cal rounds whizzed past them, some of them getting hit.
"Ok in Soarin' should be approaching soon to drop the Greek fire on the entrance to take out those hostiles." Spitfire said, looking upwards for signs of Soarin.
"There he is!" cried Dash as the pale blue pegasus flew overhead, dropping the liquid flames onto the hapless guards. They were surprised by this, giving the two extra time to mow down the rest of the guards.
"Quickly..." Spitfire cried. The two pegassi rushed through the searing flames and into the lobby of the mane building. Ponies were running everywhere, screaming and heading for cover.
"Ok, I'll patch into the security feeds and help you on your way there. Remember, once you're in, everypony in that room is hostile. Weapons free." Spitfire said, handing Dash a blade.
"Karambit knife. Silent and deadly. Use it if you have."
Dash hoofed the knife into the side of her belt and simply nodded.
"Celestia be with you Dash..." she winked at Dash as she waved through the terrified civilians into the security room.

"Remember, do exactly th' way ah' said to do it. That Dash oughta' be comin' up here any minute." Macintosh said, the stallion, looking at the mass of dead guards and slow spreading fire on the bottom floor, through the glass window.
Caramel, one of his most trusted friends, nodded and fixed the shoulder mounted R500 shotgun.
"If ah' see her ah'll kill her." he said.

"Dash do you read me, it's Spitfire." came the voice of the firey maned pegasus over the elevator intercom. "Multiple hostiles in the room. There's one guard standing by the entrance, 7, 8, no nine more inside the mane living area of the suite. Do it quietly. Spitfire out."
Rainbow Dash secured herself to the top of the elevator, suspended in a sprawled position. The elevator continued it's slow journey to the penthouse on the 27th floor.

"Huh..." Caramel looked up to the elevator-floor indicator as it quickly came from the 23rd to the 24th. "Something's comin' up..." he said to himself.
25th, 26th... finally the elevator stopped on the penthouse. Readying his shotgun, the earth pony stood at the ready in front of the door. They finally opened revealing an empty shaft.
"What in the hay..." the earth pony walked in and looked up, seeing finally where the occupant had been keeping herself hidden. With a fling of a wrist, the karambit knife tore open the earth pony's throat. He began to gag on his own blood as his body hit the floor. Rainbow Dash landed next to his body,exited casually and closed the elevator door, sending it on it's slow journey back downstairs.
Inside the room, things were slightly tense.
"Hay Calamity, where in th' hay is Josefu with tha' beer!" cried out Macintosh, slumping back in a large leather armchair.
"I'll go check it out." said the grey earth pony, walking slowly toward the waiting room outside. As soon as the door had closed though, a knife came spinning out of the blue, nailing him in the head. Rainbow Dash dragged the corpse out of the way, setting it aside onto one of the leather chairs in the elevator room. Moving quickly, Dash opened a nearby air-vent, crawling into the almost bitch blackness. She crawled slowly through the narrow space, trying not to make a noise as she peered down into the living room where several stallions including Big Macintosh were staying.
"Consarnit, that beer's takin' too damn long!" mumbled Macintosh.
Dash waited patiently, waiting for Spitfire to cut the power to the penthouse.
"Somepony better go check on those two idiots. Prob'ly makin' love out there or somethin!" demanded Macintosh. Just then, the lights had gone out just as planned. Kicking in the metal grate below her, Dash dropped a bright red flare in the middle of the fancy circular table that graced the middle of the living room. Popping down quickly, Rainbow Dash took action, throwing a few razor stars at random ponies, hitting them squarely on their necks. Within seconds, backup power illuminated the bloody scene with Rainbow Dash in the middle of it.
"It's the bitch, shoot 'er!" cried Macintosh as his cronies began to pick up whatever was at hoof.
A pony threw a hoof at Dash who skillfully sidestepped it, cracking the hoof with her own and slitting his throat with another hidden blade. She threw it at another pony, killing him instantly. She span around, firing the machinegun in all direction, spraying the remainder of the ponies in the room.
Macintosh rushed off in the opposite direction, not willing to get caught up in the bloodbath.
"Macintosh, I'm coming for you!" yelled Dash as the stallion made his escape. She burst through the door after him, running full speed to catch up with the stallion who was now on his way to the roof.
"C'mon Mac!" cried Braeburn from the cockpit of the small airship. The craft was taking off fast and Macintosh had already hauled his way onto it.
Dash threw off the heavy shoulder mounted machinegun as she ran to catch up with the ship which was already beginning to take off. With a leap of faith, she spread her wings and grasped for rails. Pulling his leg, Dash used all her strength to pull out the confused earth pony, dropping him several thousand hooves to his death. With him taken care of, she wrestled with the controls, desperately trying to get the flying machine back onto the rooftop.
Without proper training however, she had no idea how to handle this bulky machine. The forced landing didn't go so well as it crashed onto the rooftop in a firey blaze...

I am Rainbow Dash. I am 23 years old, and I leave this as my letter of intent. First of all, this is not revenge, no, revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response... not revenge... punishment.
3 days ago, in a drunken fit that bastard of stallion named Big Macintosh, beat and raped one of the most valuable ponies in my life... somepony who I could never live without. My wonderful friend Twilight Sparkle. Just because he's rich with his Apple Cider selling business... doesn't give him the right to just waltz into town like a boss and do whatever he damned well pleases. This beautiful young unicorn has been disgraced and put into hospital... and the whole of Ponyville just fucking sat around and decided not to put him into prison because he has bits.
Twilight is still in a coma after... fuck him... I'm going to kill Big Macintosh if it's the last bloody thing I do... mark my words...


Her vision was hazy. She could feel the warm blood drip from several cuts in her skin, wild patches of pink where her cyan fur had been cut spiraled her body like a tatoo... she struggled to crawl from out of the wrecked machine, the pain searing her whole body. She had to continue, for her unicorn friend who was now in a coma at the Canterlot Medical Center... the thought of it made the adrenaline surge through the pegasus' body, every lurch forward getting her closer and closer to the outside of the cockpit which seemed to be miles away.
The thought of the frail unicorn on the hospital bed was more than she could take... the thought that the bastard who had done it to her escaped a prison sentence with his bits, evaded every manner of justice...
"MACINTOSH!" cried Rainbow Dash as she finally freed herself from under the twisted metal. Wild pink ribbons of bleeding flesh swirled around her body. But she couldn't feel the pain. Her eyes were focused on the crimson stallion who lay several hooves away from her... clutching at his back hooves.
"BIG MACINTOSH!!!" she yelled again.
"Ahh... heheheh... Rainbow Dash..." the stallion forced a grin as the determined pegasus got to her hooves and limped toward him.
He scrunched his face up in pain as he looked up to her.
"You son of a bitch..." Dash said, the tears pouring from her eyes. "Do you know what she's gone through... what I've gone through... every moment..." Dash yelled.
"Look... ah can give you wha'tever 'mount of bits you want..." Macintosh said.
"I don't want your bits you chump. No amount of bits you give me will ever get Twilight out of her coma. Don't you understand that you fucking pig." Dash said, breathing heavily. The all over the pegasus' body dribbled with blood, but the pain didn't even register in Dash's mind.
"I'm going to make sure you get what you deserve." Dash said, walking around the ruined airship.
"H-help..." it was Braeburn, who somehow had miraculously survived the fall. He's legs were twisted into mutilated lumps of broken bone and torn flesh. Rainbow Dash looked at the pony in contempt and crushed his neck with a powerful back-hoof. Blood gurgled from the earth pony's mouth as Dash pulled out a piece of iron cable, unhooking it from the side of the airship.
"Hay Big Macintosh, this look familiar?" Dash said, producing a bottle of BigMac brand Apple Cider from her waistbag.
"Uh... heheheh, yeah... that'd be mah very own brand ah' Apple Cider." the stallion smiled nervously.
"Also happens to be very flammable..." Dash said, using her teeth to open the bottle and pour it onto the hapless stallion.
"Please, no!" Macintosh cried.
"This is for Twilight..." Dash said as she wrapped the iron cable around Macintosh's neck, securing it tightly before dragging him out of the wreckage by force. The stallion howled in agonizing pain as his broken limbs were wedged from underneath the metal tail-fin of the airship.
"You took everything from her..." Dash said tying the end of iron cable to one of the airship's rails. "Stripped her off her innocence... she was only 19!"
"Please, I'm begging of you, spare my life!" Macintosh cried. "PLEASE!"
"You didn't care about what would happen to her... you just had your way with her, beat her like it was nothing and waltzed off a free pony..." with that, Dash pulled out a lighter from one of her waist bags and lit the pony on fire before hauling the stallion over the edge. Macintosh however, managed to grab one of Rainbow's hooves and they both came off the edge of the building. The two of them smashed into the glass side of the hotel, the cyan pegasus crashing into the now abandoned bar and restaurant on the 26th floor. Rainbow went flying and smacked right against the wooden war. Big Macintosh however, now lay motionless, his corpse swinging from the iron cable that was wrung around his neck, engulfed in flames...
Rainbow Dash leaned back, the full searing heat from her wounds finally made her cringe a little, but she knew she had done what needed to be done... she took a final glance at Macintosh, burning in front of her... it was done... justice had been served.

Canterlot
Canterlot Medical Center
March 3, 2012
6:30PM

"You never told me... what did happen to Big Macintosh." Twilight said as she set down her book.
"He sort of... had didn't want to hang around Equestria any longer." Dash said, shooting a wink at Spitfire.
"Oh..." Twilight said, a little surprised.
"Well, let's not talk about him..." Dash said. "Now that you're finally readjusted to the world of us living ponies..." Dash giggled "I know this great place down by the waterfront called Markus' Oyster Bar."
"That's a good idea! Oh, you'll love it there Twi, great place." Spitfire said.
"Then what are we waiting for?" Twilight said, smiling brightly. "Let's go!"
"Good idea!" Dash said, rubbing her back where a certain pink scar still stood, the fur refusing to grow back for some strange reason. "Ah, go get your scarf, it's cold out on the bay these days. And um, don't forget the pills Doctor Cureall gave you." Dash said.
"Heh, Dash... sometimes I wonder how you did... walk into a building, shoot up a lot of hillbillies then hang a billionaire from atop a hotel? Sounds like some kind of crazy, poorly written action fic if you ask me." Spitfire prodded Dash.
"Well, you WERE the one who helped me... got me out of jail... and since when did you have contacts in Canterlot?" Dash asked.
"Oh you know me..." Spitfire whispered.
"Come on guys, let's go! I can't wait." Twilight said running out the door of the library.
"Well... I'm just glad things are back to normal." Dash said as the two pegassi followed Twilight out the door.
"Hay Twilight wait up..." Dash said, catching up to the unicorn. She grasped Twilight hoof, the feather on the string dangling. "I love you." she pecked Twilight on the cheek.
"Aw, I love you too Dashie." she gave her friend a tight hug.
Spitfire looked on and couldn't help but smile... all the craziness over... things were starting to fall back into place once again...
"Ah, young love." Spitfire said as she slowly followed the two to the restaurant...

PONYVILLE INFORMER
December 8, 2011
BILLIONAIRE Apple Cider manufacturer and CEO Big Macintosh was found hung from metal cord on the rooftop of the Equuleus Hotel in Hoofington during a get together party. Hoofington State Police had detained the murderer, an unamed cyan colored pegasus and a yellow pegasus, both female. They were found to be armed with heavy military grade weaponry.
Today however, in a statement from Canterlot Castle, the two suspects are to be released by December 10 by order of Princess Celestia herself. The reason behind their release is as of yet unknown as there has yet to be an official statement from Canterlot...


[DEAR APPLEBLOOM]
I know how you must be feeling.
I'd feel like that too if I were in your hooves.
Well, if you still feel bitter about your
brother's death when you're older...
I'll be waiting for you. Oh, and don't give your
sister Applejack a hard time either, she cares for
you, and well, so do I. Of course it had to be me...
Cheers,
RD


THE END

Comments ( 8 )
#1 · Dec 8th, 2011 · · ·

Nice Story!!

:trollestia: just kidding 4 stars

Couldve been alot worse. Certainly worthy of the 'Dark' Tag.

56540 Marine Marksman likes this story! Well Now I have to read it. :trixieshiftleft: Here goes nothing

But if Big Mac had been raped, everyone would have thought that AJ had gone too far... I HATE double standards.

56540 Also, YOU like it? The person that started the chain of DOZENS of Haylo crossovers? Wonder what the author's thinking...

Next time I look for this fic, I'm a look in my favourites box. Absolutely brilliant
I give you 4 Moustache Spikes out of 5
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Login or register to comment