• Published 2nd Feb 2018
  • 270 Views, 0 Comments

Bia Brandy's Origin - ShinxX



A story about gaining an unlikely sister, forming an unbreakable bond, losing that sister and searching endlessly for her.

  • ...
 0
 270

Chapter 9: A New Chapter

While on the search for the perfect home, Bia and Niridia stayed at the house Brandy had stayed while on the search for Niridia. For weeks, they looked, unable to find the home that was meant for them. Then they learned that the perfect home was right under their noses.

“Hey Bia, I'm home.” Niridia said, walking through the door. She put down a bag full of groceries on a table using her levitation spell. After there was no response for a few moments, she tried again.

“Brandy? Where are you?”

Niridia started towards the back door that leads to the farm. As she was about to reach for the door handle, something Big jumped out at her from the door as it quickly swung open. An excited Brandy tackled the unsuspecting changeling with a huge smile.

“GUESS WHAT!! GUESS WHAT!! GUESS WHAT!!” She screamed as if a certain pink pony had taken over her. Niridia tried to pry herself free with no luck.

“What, sis?”

“AH FOUND US A HOME!!!” She said.

“Wait really?” She responded, a look of shock on her face. “How?”

“Weeeeellllll, remember Double Lemon?” The excited zebra asked.

“Yea? Why?”

A half hour earlier, Bia was working on the farm as usual. She plowed the field with ease, walking as if there wasn't a 200 pound plow dragging in the ground behind her.

Suddenly, in the middle of the field, the plow got significantly heavier, causing Bia to slow down.

“What in tarnation?” She stopped and turned to see what was slowing her down. On top of the plow sat a familiar yellow earth pony. Double Lemon smiled as she looked at the working zebra.

“Oh, howdy, Lemon. Y’know yah don't have to sit on the plow, right?” She said.

“Oh I know! But I don't want to ruin your work while I tell you something!” She said in an excited tone.

“It's alright, ah walk on the plowed land too. But what yah wanna talk ‘bout?” Brandy asked. She continued to drag the plow with Lemon on top of it.

“Well, I thought I'd let you know that Swil just got married!” She said.

“Oh, well when yah see him next, tell him Niridia and I said congrats!” Brandy said.

“Ooooor, you can catch him on his way out as you move in!” Double Lemon said, making Bia stop in her tracks.

“Wait what?”

“Well, Swil is gonna move in with Rainbows since they're gonna be parents soon, and since Anga moved out a little while ago, there are two rooms open in the fam house!” The excited yellow pony said.

“Wait, are yah sayin..” Bia was trying to contain the excitement that was building inside her.

“Yuperino! There's room for you and Niridia to join the Fam!!” The yellow pony's words made Bia’s face light up. She grinned from ear to ear and her pupils expanded to nearly the size of her eyes, glimmering with happiness. She started shaking as if she were a rocket about to take off.

She couldn't hold it in any longer. Bia burst out of her harness and jumped at Double Lemon, tackle hugging her with a huge smile.

“This is so exciting!! Thank yah thank yah thank yah!!!” She said, nuzzling the also excited yellow pony.

“You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome!” Lemon responded.

“Oh! I gotta tell sis! Wanna come with me?!” Brandy asked.

“I would, but there's stuff happening at the Fam house and I gotta be there soon. But I'll see you later, okie?”

“Okie! See yah!” Brandy said.

“Bai!” Lemon said as she trotted off.

Thirty minutes later, Bia smiled while pinning her sister down after relaying the news.

“Wait, really?” Niridia asked.

“Really really! We're gonna be Fam members!”

“And the leader is ok with this?”

“Yah mean CZ? Ahm sure he's fine with it. He's a nice fellow, even helped me find yah, remember?” Brandy explained.

“Ok.. if you say so. When would we move in?” Niridia asked.

“Whenever Lemon comes to get us. So we should get packin!” Bia said. “Ahm so excited! We get to move into a large house and make a bunch of friends together, sis! In Ponyvlle! That was the town we wanted, isn't it?”

“Yea, and with any luck, you could even rival the apple orchard with your own farm.” Niridia said.

“Let's not get too ambitious,” she said with a giggle, “they're way too big fer just me to compete.”

“I'm sure you could.”

“Ah appreciate the confidence in me, sis.” Bia got off of her sister and helped her up, “let's get packin. Knowing Lemon, she could pop in any second to take us to Ponyville.”

Niridia nodded, “alright, sis.”

They spent the rest of the day packing everything they could bring with them. After a good night sleep, Bia woke up with a yawn, stretching her hooves out. She sat up in her bed and looked out the window. After she saw that the sun had already risen nearly to the top of the sky, she looked in front of her where a yellow figure sat at the foot of her bed.

“You mumble countryisms in your sleep, you know.”

“Eek!” Brandy screeched.

Niridia ran into the room quickly and slammed the door open. “Bia! You alright?!” She quickly turned to see the yellow pony.

“Oh, hi, Niridia!”

“Oh, it's just you, Lemon.” She said after a sigh of relief.

“Yup! Just came by to see if you two were ready. Swil moved out last night so we can move you two in whenever!” Lemon explained.

“Yay!!” Bia was suddenly wide awake as she jumped out of bed, sending the yellow earth pony flying.

“Weeeeeeee!” Lemon cheered as she flew off the bed.

“Well, we have almost everything packed from last night. We could move in today if the Fam was alright with it.” Niridia said.

“Oh, I'm sure they'll be fine with it.” Lemon responded.

“Wait, they do know we’re moving in, right?” Niridia asked suspiciously.

“Of course! Cmon! Let's go!” Lemon said.

“Yeah, Niridia! Let's get goin!” Bia Brandy said as the two excited ponies skipped out of the room. Niridia, not as excited, but still happy, followed the energetic duo to get their stuff and move into the Fam house.

Later that day, Lemon walked into the Fam house and ran up to the blue Pegasus that carried a small, dark gray bat pony on his back.

“CZ! CZ!” She yelled as she came face to face with the pony, “oh, hi, Nova!”

“Aba!” The little toddler responded.

“What is it, Lemon? We're trying to figure something out right now.” CZ said, wanting Lemon to tell him what she was all excited about.

“Weeeeeeeell, you know how we have two spots in the Fam house now?!” She said.

“Yea, why?” CZ asked.

“Well.. come on in!” She yelled.

“Wait.. what are you-”

Before he could finish the sentence, Bia Brandy jumped into the house with excitement while Niridia hesitantly walked in.

“Howdy, CZ! Long time no see!” Bia greeted. She then gasped, “oh mah! This must be lil Nova!” She ran over to greet the infant, getting a squeak of glee from Nova.

“Yeah…”

“Hello, CZ. I believe we've met before.” Niridia walked up to shake hooves with CZ, who hesitantly took her up on the shake.

“Nice to see you again.. um.. hey Lemon? Can we talk in private?” CZ asked, putting Nova down.

“Sure!” Lemon responded.

“Here, Nova, keep them busy.” He said as he walked with Lemon into the other room.

“Yay! Play time!” Bia said as she rolled around with the happy infant.

“Bia.. I don't think he knew we'd be here..” Niridia said.

“What makes yah say that?”

Over in the other room…

“Lemon! What the hell?! You could've told me you invited them over!” CZ said, frustrated at the yellow pony.

“But I did! I told you I was looking for them to let them live here!” She defended.

“You said you were on a secret spy mission code word Biridia and Nrandy!”

“That meant finding them, duh!” Lemon said.

CZ let out a sigh, “ok.. we were going to use at least one of the rooms for Dani’s kids.”

“Wait, I thought they were staying with Racoon?” She said, confused.

“Lemon, Crimsons back. Her and Dani will take care of the kids.” CZ explained.

“Uh oh..”

“Uh-oh is right.” CZ said.

“So.. they can't.. live with us?” Lemon asked, her mood quickly turning to a depressed state.

“I.. ugh.. yes, they can. I'm not going to turn them down after all they've been through.” CZ said, making Lemon seem to glow again.

“Yay!!!”

“But we’ll still need to plan this out. I'll talk to them and talk to Dani.” CZ said.

“Thanks, CZ!” Lemon hugged him and rushed out of the room to give the sisters the good news.

From then, the Fam agreed to let them stay, even building a new section to the house to give everyone extra room. Brandy still lives with the fam, even getting her own farm near the house.

Despite everything that happened to her, losing her biological family, losing her sister, losing everything, Bia Brandy never ceased to enjoy every moment. While she cried and seemed depressed at some points, she always rebounded and found a way to get through life, and never gave up.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment