• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,051 Views, 87 Comments

Quete - Comrade Bagel Muffin



A unicorn's quest to return home.

  • ...
4
 87
 1,051

PreviousChapters Next
Le Plan se Dénoue

"Escutcheon, are you okay?" He looked up at her his eyes glazed over slightly. "Escutcheon?" She gently slapped his face. "Come on snap out of it." Escutcheon slowly came to. Pythagorean was moving other unicorns into the inner room with them. None of them seemed to notice or care about the bat pony and unicorn laying in the corner.

"Quadratic. close the roof, quickly." A gentle blue unicorn filly nodded, her horn lit up as wood planks slid out of side slots closing the room off from the stars above them. "Dusk, how is he?" Pythagorean walked over to them several others followed slightly behind him. "Is he coming around."

"Where am I?" He sounded like he had just woken up, but was still half asleep. Dusk pulled him into a hug. "What, what's going on?" He looked around at the group that had surrounded the two of them.

"We were hoping that you could tell us. You showed up and then suddenly we all hear a voice saying it was waiting for somepony to arrive. It was talking about you wasn't it? What was it?" A cobalt unicorn colt walked up to them. Pythagorean put his hoof in front of the colt.

"Escutcheon what happened?"

"I don't know." Dusk helped him get up to his hooves. "I-I was coming in and then I heard a sound, and then everything hurt, and I heard the same voice I heard when I cut off the storm. In the last vision I had." Pythagorean sighed.

"Okay that's not good. Quadratic, show Dusk the exist to the city. Dusk, follow the northern star and you'll find the colony." Pythagorean. "Tell them everything's falling apart here. The Choler are all over the place they're going house to house. Escutcheon get back into the tunnel that leads to the pins. Stay there until dawn if things cool of we'll get you if not. Get out of here it knows." The light blue filly opened another tile in the floor and helped Dusk into it.

"What knows?" one of the other unicorns asked

"Don't worry. Escutcheon their almost to our street. The rest of you get to your beds now. I'll hand the Choler." Escutcheon was climbing down the first rung of the latter when they must have arrived, the courtyard filled with the sound of the front door being blown off of it's hinges. Pythagorean just barely got the tile put back before the Choler arrived, in the outer complex of his estate.

PreviousChapters Next