• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,046 Views, 87 Comments

Quete - Comrade Bagel Muffin



A unicorn's quest to return home.

  • ...
4
 87
 1,046

PreviousChapters Next
Capitaine Buckler

Escutcheon slowly woke up, to the worse headache he had ever had. His hind legs were tied together, and his forelegs were pulled as far as they could go, tied to a two separate post. "Ow my head."

"You is this one. I don't remember this one." A gruff stallion looked Escutcheon over. "Which ghost are you colt, what tartourus spirit are you to torment me? I don't recognize you."

"Let me go please let me go." Escutcheon's face became red as he tried to shrink up and cover himself or hide himself. "Just let me get my cloths please."

"Cloths why do you need cloths you're a pony and a colt. He is a colt yes." The old stallion leaned in and sniffed him. "No no no. He's not an aristopony. He stinks of the dirt with a bit of ocean."

"Please." Escutcheon started to tearing up.

"Quit your crying!" The sound of the slap echoed through the cave. "Now you called to others were are they? How many How'd you get here?" Escutcheon shook his head. "If your don't answer me colt I'll tie your hind legs apart." Escutcheon closed his eyes. "Hmm, why don't you just teleport away I've seen you do it." The stallion looked him over again. "Yes he can I saw him. Yes I did! I'm not mad. You haven't made me mad yet!" He screamed at the echoes. "I'm not mad yet. I've still got my mind, they've not taken my mind."

"Who, who are you?" Escutcheon risked getting the strange stallions attention again.

"I'm captain Buckler. Captain of the King's Revenge. I'm still the captain!" He screamed over his shoulder. "I'm still the captain. I'm still the captain of my ship."

"Where is your ship?" Escutcheon asked a bit more confidently.

"Gone along with my crew. At that damnable zebra curse they all died when the Harpies came. Those beast they tormented me, but they wouldn't kill me." He looked down at Escutcheon. "But if I have your horn I'm sure I can break the curse. Use your magic colt break the curse, and I'll make you my first mate. We'll sail the skies and seas together, and take revenge on those damnable zebras."

"Right if I'm going to use my magic I'll need my magic robes which are on the other side of that wall." Escutcheon hoped that the crazed stallion was crazy enough to believe him.

"And how do I know that your not trying to trick me huh?"

"If you help me dig out the hole you can come with me. The ponies I'm with are here to get rid of the Harpies."

"Tricky, tricky colt, do you think my head is full of rocks. You're going to try and leave me here."

"No I-" Escutcheon's protest were cut short as the stallion's hooves began to crush his throat.

"You're in league with the Harpies all a plot to trick me out of my hiding place so they can continue their tormenting. I'll not be tricked by some colt." The sounds of falling earth soon drowned out the sound of the Escutcheon being strangled. He opened his eyes in time to see Drag Net and Anchor tackling the deranged stallion to the ground. Trial Life wrapped his cloak around him.

"Are you okay Escutcheon?" She asked. He coughed and nodded hoping that she'd think his tears were just from him being choked. "It's okay your safe now." She pulled him into a hug as her brother untied the ropes restraining his forelegs.

PreviousChapters Next