• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,050 Views, 87 Comments

Quete - Comrade Bagel Muffin



A unicorn's quest to return home.

  • ...
4
 87
 1,050

PreviousChapters Next
Aller au Feu

"Wait you're pregnant? What the sis what are you doing here. Mother and Father are going to flip if anything happens. When did the two of you even."

"Relax bro. I'm not pregnant."

"Nah, after having five children, I know how to tell when a mare's pregnant." Drag Net answered calmly as his sons tied the crazed stallion.

"I wasn't in heat."

"Mares don't normally fill their heat until about two or three days after they've become fertile." Escutcheon spoke up. "All of the books I've read about pony physiology have all agreed about it."

"Oh no." Trail Life face hoofed. "How many books have you read."

"Twenty-two." All of the adults looked at him in absolute disbelief. "What? Mother had a really big library, and encouraged me to read at least three books a week. I'm an Egghead okay. Sheesh!" Turkeylegs nuzzled him softly. "Thanks Turkeylegs."

"Great well it doesn't matter, because I'm just a few days in, so we'll just need to get this done before I start feeling it, so wake up that crazy bastard. So we can figure out how this fuck caused this mess, and why this fuck was trying to choke Escutcheon."

"He did it because he's crazy, lady just like you. Anchor, get some water and wake this two bit reprobate up. I'd like to get back before she starts having morning sickness." Drag Net calmly walked up to the stallion putting a hoof on his chest. "Wakey wakey," he said as Anchor threw the water on to his face.

"Argh, what is it stay back! Stay back! Spirits, ghosts begone!"

"Enough." Drag Net slapped Buckler so hard that the sound echoed through the cave. "We're not spirits nor ghost, we're fishers, and caravaners!" Drag Net's voice matched Buckler's in intensity. "Now." His voice took on an eerie calm. "Why where you chocking our colt when we found ya?"

"The colt?" Buckler looked to his left. "The unicorn colt?" He turned his gaze to Escutcheon. "He's real, he can break the curse with that magic of his. Release me from by bondage to these evil harpies. With his magic. Yes, yes it could work I could finally be rid of these evil harpies." Buckler broke down into a fit of maniacal laughter.

"So you know what was cursed?"

"Aye. I know, and I know who did it." Captain Buckler looked over his shoulder. "I keep it locked away deep deep in the island. So that it can't get away. I haven't been able to destroy it yet, but with a unicorn's magic. I could do far more than destroy it. All I need is his horn."

"How about this." Trail Life trotted up to the stallion. "You show us where this thing is, Escutcheon destroys the damn thing, and then we fix our ship and leave your ass stranded here on this forsaken island."

"Take the harpies away. Just take them away. Then yes you have a deal."

"Well that was easy. Get up, show us where this place is."'

"Ay I'll show you this way to the dingy." Buckler's hooves were untied, and lead the way back a row boat. It easily fit all of them Turkeylegs gave a low call moving close to Escutcheon.

"Yeah I know you don't like being underground. Its okay." He pet the bird, and nuzzled it. Turkeylegs' soft feathers helped alleviate some of his migraine. Trail Life set down next to Escutcheon, her brother set next to her. Anchor and Full Mast rowed the boat as Captain Buckler directed. They grumbled as the mad stallion changed direction at seemingly random times. The soft blue, bioluminescent glow slowly faded away, giving way to a deep hellish red glow.

"We're approaching the fire pits. I keep it locked away there in the flaming pit of the island." Buckler looked over his shoulder. "It was a good idea you wretched cur!"

"What is going on."

"The volcano is still active?" Escutcheon asked as the boat floated into a mist like steam coming from the heated water.

"Aye, the flaming pit of the island still glows." Buckler answered. "We won't be able to take the boat all the way to the fires, but it'll get us to the steps."

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long everybody life started happening.

PreviousChapters Next