• Published 16th Nov 2017
  • 806 Views, 12 Comments

EQUESTRIA GIRLS - PONY IN DISGUISE - element_of_miracle82



Meadow Swirl, a superhuman and also student of CHS discover that the Canterlot Academy students are ponies in disguise. Now he traps between 2 kingdoms that still in war as he was forced to stop it before it gets out of hand

  • ...
18
 12
 806

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5
Spike looks at the picture of Rarity. He looks up to the sky. 'I have a bad feeling about this' thinks Spike. He sighs as he puts the picture away and pulls his blanket.

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Rainbow Dash fight against Equestrian undead as Nightmare Moon laughs at them from above the rock.

"Fight, my minions! Destroy them all!" yelled Nightmare Moon.

Rarity looks at Twilight Sparkle.

"What should we do?" asked Rarity.

"Keep on fighting. Cut them pieces by pieces," said Twilight.

"On it," said Rainbow as she fights and kicks the undead.

Twilight Sparkle lures towards Nightmare Moon, fighting her way. Nightmare Moon laughs.

"Don't wear yourself out. This is only just a prelude. You should save your energy for the main event," said Nightmare Moon as she spreads her wings and fly away.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash run towards Twilight Sparkle that looks at the pieces of undead Equestrian.

"Now what?" asked Rainbow.

"Time to head back to the base," said Twilight.

At Canterlot Academy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy stand in front of Meadow Swirl.

"Look, I know you hate us. I also question why Principle Celestia puts you in the academy but one thing I know for sure, you don't want us as your enemy," said Applejack.

Fluttershy looks at Applejack, shocked as Meadow Swirl smirk.

"I can fight both of you. I don't mind having 2 enemies to fight at the same time," said Meadow.

Fluttershy sighs.

"I know you are powerful. The base has every camera to track every academy student including you. I know all the battle, all the training you had until now. That's why we need your help winning the battle," said Fluttershy.

Meadow Swirl growls.

"If you want to win the battle, I am not the right human. There are plenty of humans can help you win your war," said Meadow as he walks away.

Applejack sighs.

"Now what?" asked Applejack.

"Let's head back to the base. Inform Twilight about this," said Applejack.

At Lunar Kingdom, Sunset Shimmer looks at new arrival Nightmare Moon.

"We can proceed with the plan," said Nightmare Moon.

"What plan?" asked Sunset.

"The plan that can help me win the war against the Kingdom of the Sun," said Nightmare Moon.

At Solar kingdom meeting room, Twilight Sparkle sighs.

"Now, we must force him to join our side before the Nightmare Knights have their chance," said Twilight.

"Yeah how do we do that?" asked Rainbow.

"He said it himself, he has no problem facing us and Nightmare Knight," said Applejack.

"And brute force will make things worse," added Fluttershy.

"Then time to show them the truth."

The Mane 6 looks at Princess Celestia.

"What do you mean by that, Your Highness?" asked Twilight.

"We must show her how our nation were destroyed and the rebirth of all Equestrian," said Princess Celestia.

"Let just hope they don't get him first," said Rainbow.

Back to the forest, Meadow Swirl trains his attack. The dark blue spiral appears in front of him. He sighs, looking at Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Moon walk out.

"Greetings, fellow human. I am Nightmare Moon, your soon to be ruler," said Nightmare Moon.

"I suggest you accept that," said Sunset.

Meadow Swirl smirks.

"What if I don't?" asked Meadow.

Nightmare Moon lifts up her hand that glow in dark blue.

"You will be eliminated," said Nightmare Moon.

"I would love to see you try," said Meadow.

Sunset Shimmer moves to the front but Nightmare Moon holds her.

"It is not unwise to make us your enemy, human," said Nightmare Moon.

"If you threaten humans, you will be my enemy. Same goes to another group of Equestrians," said Meadow.

Nightmare Moon laughs.

"You will regret this," said Nightmare Moon as she walks into the dark blue spiral.

Sunset Shimmer looks at Meadow Swirl that walks away. 'Who are you? Why are you brave enough to defy us?' thinks Sunset.

At the hallway in Lunar Kingdom, Little Strongheart looks outside the window. 'Did I make a good decision on joining this team?' thinks Strongheart. She sighs.

"All I want is to win the battle in honour but right now, I don't know what to do," said Strongheart.

The next day, Spike walks to the academy.

"Why are you look so gloom?"

Spike looks at the CMC; Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scoolatoo.

"Nothing," said Spike.

Sweetie Belle smirks.

"He must be thinking of my sister in lewd way," teased Sweetie Belle.

"Shut up!" yelled Spike, blushing.

Back to Lunar Kingdom, Sunset Shimmer looks at Nightmare Moon.

"What is our next move, Your Highness?" asked Sunset.

"Now, I want you to find out what they are cherish with and use the anti Equestrian magic crystal to make them fight for us," said Nightmare Moon.

"I will order my army to scout and capture them, Your Highness," said Sunset.

Meadow Swirl sits under the tree, relaxing as Princess Celestia appears in front of him. He sighs.

"I have no interest of joining your war. Whatever you need to handle other fraction, do it yourself. Don't include us in your nonsense battle," said Meadow.

"Nightmare Moon will do anything to win the war, including hurting the humans," said Princess Celestia.

"Then I will handle them personally," said Meadow.

"Remember, they will do whatever it takes to get what they want," said Princess Celestia.

"You don't worry about that. I can fight both of you if I have too," said Meadow as he walks away.

"What if we can help you? You can help us win the war," said Princess Celestia.

"I don't intent to win the war. I intent to stop it," said Meadow.

Princess Celestia sighs.

Meanwhile, Spike walks slowly along the road. Suddenly the dark blue spiral appears in front him and Sunset Shimmer walks out.

"Hello dragonboy," said Sunset with smirk.

Before Spike could say anything, Sunset grqbs him by his collar.

"You're coming with me," said Sunset as she throws him to the dark blue spiral and jumps in.

The spiral disappears.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment