• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Revenge of the Bluebloods - efug25g



When the civil war began, Unicornia makes its move while Equestria's heroes struggled to fight back but without each other by their side.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,243

Cloudsdale Pandemonium

After getting separated from the rest of the Mane 5, Rainbow Dash immediately flew as fast as a speeding bullet towards the orphanage in Ponyville. Upon arriving at the orphanage, Rainbow sees Scootaloo out in the open trying to see what was going on when the invading airships started bombarding Ponyville in their wake. Before the little brown pegasus filly could say anything, she was scooped up by her elder surrogate sister and inspiring patron, Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow, what's going on here??" Scootaloo asked while still confused.

"Sorry kid, but some bucking ruffians started attacking Ponyville out of the blue." Rainbow explained briefly. "Other than that, I saw some distant explosions and smoke coming from Canterlot, in which wasn't a good sign."

"What do we do, Rainbow??" Scootaloo asked while trembling in fright about what's going to happen to her.

"Well, we do need to make sure my parents are still safe at Cloudsdale, find somewhere safe to hide, and find a way to make contact with our other friends." Rainbow Dash said while suggesting a plan to herself.

While Rainbow was carrying Scootaloo on her back, they both see the invaders torching the buildings and capturing the citizens all around Ponyville from below their position. Upon seeing such madness and mayhem unfold before her very eyes, Scootaloo is starting to worry about her friends Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle and what will become of their fate right now. The moment the two pegasi reached Cloudsdale, they're relieved to see the city still intact. However, Rainbow is starting to get the feeling that it will be a matter of time before the invaders will reach to Cloudsdale and will do to the city what they did to Ponyville. Not wanting to waste anytime before the destructive chaos erupts, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo flew straight towards the light-blue pegasus' birth place. As soon as they arrived, Rainbow knocked on the door several times to get a response from her parents.

"Mom!! Dad!! Are you guys still in there?!" Rainbow Dash asked while announcing her presence. "It's me, Rainbow Dash. I need to speak with you guys now; it's urgent!!!"

Unfortunately, after waiting for two minutes, Rainbow Dash is starting to suspect that something isn't right here. Not wanting to wait any more for a response, Rainbow kicked down the doors with her front hooves. The moment she and Scootaloo entered the home of Rainbow Dash's parents, their eyes widened with fear. It turns out that Rainbow's parents are being held hostage by a Female Grey Pegasus commanding officer and 5 of her pegasus soldiers. Before Rainbow could do any thing, the Pegasus warrior held her father, Bow Hothoof, by the throat with a small knife, while her soldiers hold Rainbow's mother, Windy Whistles, with their spears.

"Hello, Rainbow Dash!!" The grey pegasus soldier smirked. "You didn't really think I'd know where your parents live do you?! Well guess what, you're not warning any pony about anything!!!"

"Black Scythe, what is the meaning of this??" Rainbow shrieked, unable to figure out on how to save her parents from that pegasus maniac. "What do you want???"

"Well, the answer is simple. You have all of Cloudsdale surrender to Unicornia or you can see your parents die before your very eyes." Black Scythe said, threatening the lives of Rainbow Dash's parents. "It's your choice, Rainbow Crash."

"You can't do this to me, Black Scythe!!" Rainbow Dash protested. "You were one of the best Pegasi guards in Equestria."

"That was only part of the plan that me and Amadeus both went through." Black Scythe snickered. "He sent me down here to infiltrate Cloudsdale until the main force of Unicornia will launch their attack upon Canterlot and Ponyville. I also have some of my other men proceed through the city of Cloudsdale while undercover. Soon, this city will belong to the Unicornian Kingdom. It won't matter how hard or how fast you'll try to fight all of this out, we'll still prevail and you and the rest of the False Element Bearers of Harmony will bow before our new Queen!!!"

Behind Rainbow Dash, she grabbed a nearby Wonderbolts smoke bomb with her left hoof when she got close to a nearby bookshelf. As Rainbow got the smoke bomb in her hooves, Black Scythe still continued with her speech, unaware of what Rainbow will do next.

"As soon as all of Equestria belongs to the Kingdom of Unicornia, you may not have any more chances but to surrender and join our cause to help create the New Order brought by Queen Majesty herself." Black Scythe cackled in a evil tone of voice.

"I got news for you, Black Scythe." Rainbow Dash smirked. "Why don't you go CREATE THIS??!!!"

After Rainbow Dash roared out loud, she hurled the smoke grenade at Black Scythe and her minions. Upon impact, a huge smoke screen filled up the entire building of Rainbow's birth place. While under the smoke, Scythe was coughing hoarsely, unable to hold onto Rainbow's dad any longer, while her minions were unable to watch over Rainbow's mother. In the midst of the smoke screen, Rainbow and Scootaloo immediately got Rainbow's parents out of their home before the smoke disappeared. As soon as the smoke disappeared, Black Scythe realized that Rainbow's parents are gone, along with her and the little brown pegasus filly. Enraged for letting her guard down, Scythe issued immediate orders to her men.

"GO AFTER THEM, YOU FOOLS!!!" Black Scythe roared while bellowing orders to her men. "I WANT RAINBOW DASH AND HER FAMILY CAPTURED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!"

Without saying another word, Black Scythe's men took off immediately and spread out all over Cloudsdale to find the four pegasus. At the town square, the P.A announced that there has been an incursion occurring at Canterlot and ordered all citizens of Cloudsdale to evacuate the area. As soon as every pegasus mare and colt lined up at the evacuation checkpoint, a platoon of pegasus royal guards were stationed outside, keeping a close eye on every pony that is trying to leave the area unharmed.

On the other side of the evacuating crowd, Fluttershy and Discord scoured around the checkpoint to find Fluttershy's parents. After searching for several minutes, the yellow pegasus and the draconneques weren't able to find them anywhere. Before they can continue with their search, Rainbow Dash, her parents, and Scootaloo appeared before them, sweating in horror. Upon seeing them in a panicked state, Fluttershy couldn't help but what just happened to them.

"Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here?!" Fluttershy asked her pegasus friend. "Is something wrong?!"

"Fluttershy! Discord! You both have to leave Cloudsdale at once!!" Rainbow Dash spoke while under a state of panic.

"Why?? I still haven't found my parents yet." Fluttershy protested.

"THERE'S NO TIME!!!" Rainbow shrieked. "Those filthy nobles have already reached Cloudsdale and are preparing to......"

Before Rainbow Dash could say anymore to Fluttershy, the five pegasi and the draconneques heard very loud screams echoing throughout the city of Cloudsdale, mostly coming from the evacuation area. As soon as they were able to see what was going on, they all see pegasus ponies screaming as they were running for their lives, while some are trying to fly out of the city. Unfortunately, some of the pegasi were getting butchered up by Black Scythe's men, while others were ensnared by the nets that Scythe's men were throwing from above. On the eve of such mayhem, innocent pegasi blood has been split upon the streets of Cloudsdale. To make matters worse, some of the Royal Pegasus guards were killed immediately before they even had a chance to react, likely by some of the guards that were working for Black Scythe as undercover agents.

"OH NO, WHAT IS HAPPENING???" Fluttershy shrieked as she and the rest of the Pegasi hid behind a nearby a building on their right.

"Buck!!! They're not real Guards!!!" Discord said, as his eyes widened in a state of panic. "I know that killing ponies isn't good for being chaotic, but since they're not showing any mercy, I'll have no choice but to make an exception. Rainbow Dash, help me out here!!!"

"I'm on it!!!!" Rainbow Dash responded as she snarled at the oncoming invaders at Cloudsdale.

As one of Black Scythe's men approach the group from behind, Discord turned around and shot out a plunder vine and impaled him, killing him immediately. The next thing Discord did was summon a squad of flying pigs and ordered them to perform a pig charge at Scythe's men, sending most of them flying upon impact. When several more of Black Scythe's men turned their attention towards the group, Rainbow Dash grabbed a nearby spear from one of the dead guards and zoomed right past them, jabbing spear thrusts at them in a very fast repetition. While distracted by his flying pigs, Discord helped escort Rainbow's parents, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo get on board a nearby hot air balloon to evacuate the destructive chaos in Cloudsdale. As soon as they all went on board the hot-air balloon, Rainbow held her ground against one of Scythe's guards that was pressing her down with his sword right on top of Rainbow's spear. After several seconds of struggling with her opponent, Rainbow crouched with her hind legs and sprung out from the floor, shoving the guard's sword away from his hooves and stabbed him from the top of his head with her spear. As she pulled the spear out from the guard's forehead, she sees most of the buildings bombarded by the very same airships that attacked Ponyville. Right behind the light-blue pegasus, she sees an airship appear from below the surface of Cloudsdale as a platoon of enemy pegasus guards kept pouring into the city like a swarm of army ants. Not wanting to stand around any longer, Rainbow drops her spear onto the ground and took off to the skies before heading towards the hot-air balloon that is holding Fluttershy, Discord, and her parents. However, by the time Rainbow reached her hoof to the basket of the hot-air balloon, she could feel something sharp impaling her left hind leg with blood squirting out of it. The moment Rainbow sees her leg penetrated, she screamed as loud as a banshee while being pulled back against her own will.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Rainbow screamed in pain as she felt her hoof getting impaled by some grappling harpoon coming from behind her.

"NO!!! RAINBOW DASH!!!" Both of her parents screamed as they, Scootaloo, and Fluttershy struggled to pull the light-blue pegasus onto their basket.

"You think that you fools can escape from us will you??" Black Scythe hissed as she held onto some sort of harpoon gun with her wings. "What are you going to do now, eh???"

Upon seeing what was going on, it turns out that Black Scythe appeared right behind Rainbow Dash and fired a harpoon gun with a rope attached to its spear, aiming at the light-blue pegasus in one of her hind legs. After the harpoon penetrated Rainbow's leg, Black turns the crank, which is attached to the harpoon gun's side, to pull Rainbow Dash in. As both Black and Rainbow's parents struggled to pull Dash to their side, the light-blue pegasus slowly started to lose consciousness, with her blood draining out from her body.

Just when Rainbow's parents are about to lose their grip on their daughter, Discord whistled to one of the flying pigs. Before Black could see what was coming, a flying pig rammed right into her stomach, making her let go of the harpoon gun. In an instant, Fluttershy flew out of the basket and tore out the harpoon with her teeth, freeing Rainbow's injured leg. After they got Rainbow onboard the basket, Fluttershy pulled onto the harness to drive the hot-air balloon away from Cloudsdale, but not before Rainbow Dash fell into the basket unconscious with blood still seeping from her wound. Before they were able to leave Cloudsdale, another airship appeared right in front of the hot-air balloon that the five pegasus and the Draconneques were in and blasted the balloon with one of its cannons. After it took heavy damage, the hot-air balloon started plummeted straight to the ground below Cloudsdale very fast like a falling meteorite, making every pony, except Rainbow Dash, on board scream their heads off in terror.

"DISCORD, DO SOMETHING!!!!!" Fluttershy shrieked in horror as she felt herself zeroing in straight into the ground while inside the damaged hot-air balloon.

But before Discord could do anything with his magic, he and the five pegasus immediately crashed their damaged hot-air balloon somewhere in the White Tail Woods 1,500 ft below Cloudsdale. Upon seeing the hot-air balloon crash somewhere in the forest below them, Black Scythe ordered some of her pegasus minions to investigate the wreckage and capture any survivors there.