• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Revenge of the Bluebloods - efug25g



When the civil war began, Unicornia makes its move while Equestria's heroes struggled to fight back but without each other by their side.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,243

Loss of Loyalty

"So, you and the Red Lightings Guild setup camp at Rambling Rock Ridge first before attacking the Unicornian Patrols all over Equestria?" Twilight asked Spike trying to go over his story during the civil war.

"That's exactly the point mom. Even though we fought valiantly to clear up your name, we were losing a few members in our Guild after every fight." Spike said in disgrace. "Just like Luna said, when they developed weapons to oppose us on the battlefield, thanks to those energy crystals back in their islands, Unicornia just keeps getting more tougher every day."

"Speaking of tough, I'm still wondering how did you guys started hitting rock bottom when fighting against Unicornia?" Twilight asked the Mane 5. "How is it that you couldn't hold them off?"

"Well sugar cube, it was usually either because they had backup plans of their own or that they outsmarted us with their agents and contraptions." Applejack said briefly before the Mane 5 continued with their second part of their stories.

"And sometimes, we were forced to leave each other behind just so that we can keep the remaining Elements of Harmony alive." Fluttershy explained in a quiet tone. "Well, mine was horrible. I thought for sure that I wouldn't see Discord or Rainbow Dash again because..........."


The moment the hot-air balloon crashed into the White Tail Woods, which is North of Los Pegasus, Fluttershy finds herself lying on her stomach on the ground, while going in and out of consciousness. As the yellow pegasus struggled to get up on her hooves again, her vision was a bit blurry. Before she knew it, Fluttershy was hearing all sorts of indistinctive noises blaring out all over her surrounding area. After a few seconds of not hearing what is happening around her, Discord appeared right next to her and shock the yellow pegasus a few times before making her snap back into reality. In an instant, Fluttershy got her hearing back only to see Discord trying to help her escape from the crash site.

"Fluttershy, are you okay?? Can you hear me?!!" Discord asked while shouting at her ears.

After shaking her head left and right, Fluttershy finally sees Discord trying to speak to her in a worried tone.

"Discord!!! What happened?? Where's Rainbow Dash, her parents, and Scootaloo??" Fluttershy asked while under a state of panic.

She still remembered that the last time Fluttershy saw them was when they took off on a hot-air balloon while trying to escape Black Scythe and her men. Unfortunately, after getting struck by one of the enemy airships at Cloudsdale, Fluttershy's world went black for a couple of minutes after they crash-landed in the White Tail Woods. Before the yellow pegasus could say anymore, the draconneques immediately answered Fluttershy's question.

"Rainbow Dash's parents left immediately to distract the invaders in order to buy us some time to help Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo to escape!!!" Discord explained. "We need to leave immediately to find a hospital at Los Pegasus to have Rainbow Dash be treated of her injuries before they find us."

"What about Scootaloo??" Fluttershy asked, while showing concern for the little pegasus filly.

"I'm right here!!!" Scootaloo said as she appeared right behind Discord.

"Okay then, help me clear a path into the White Tail Woods." Fluttershy told Discord as she carried a wounded Rainbow Dash on her back.


As the two pegasus and the draconneques made their way out of the crash site and into the White Tail Woods v.i.a Los Pegasus, Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof lured the Unicornians away from the crash site by making all sorts of distracting noises at the other side of the woods.

"HEY SHITHEADS!!!" Bow Hothoof shouted while sticking his tongue out at the Unicornian soldiers. "OVER HERE!!!"

Upon seeing the two elderly pegasus in their sights, Black Scythe and her men chased after them, they led up north to the open field. By the time Bow and Windy reached the open field up North of the Crash Site, they were met by a squad of soldiers, who just came out of their airship. Before Bow and Windy could do anything, Black Scythe hurled a huge hunting net over them. Upon getting ensnared by Black, Rainbow's parents struggled to get themselves free but with little or no effort. As soon as Black got closer to them, she slammed her hoof at Bow's face, knocking him out cold, while his wife, Windy Whistles, started to freak out for her husband's safety. In an instant, the two blue pegasus were immediately restrained by Black's guards before being hauled away to Black's airship

"Guards, search around the White Tail Woods." Black Scythe hissed while issuing orders to her men. "I want Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy found immediately, whatever the cost. MOVE IT!!!"

After hearing what Black Scythe had to say, the Unicornian guards spread out in squads of ten to find the two young pegasus. Unbeknownst to them, Fluttershy, Discord, and Scootaloo were able to reach the entrance of Los Pegasus. However, the moment they got closer to the entrance, they were met by a platoon of pegasus riot police, all armed with tower shields, night sticks, and pressurized water cannons. The riot police are all in a line formation blocking the entrance to Los Pegasus. Before any pony could say anything, the police chief appeared behind the riot police and brought up his megaphone. He was a tall, blue-green pegasus with a stainless steel mane and tail. He word a Police chief uniform and bears the cutie mark of a silver kite shield with wings and a star in the middle of it.

"Attention all unwanted refugees." The Police Chief spoke. "Due to the Civil War incursion outside of our city Los Pegasus. We are holding this city under complete lockdown. No pony is allowed to leave or enter this zone. Please turn back now or we'll arrest you for trespassing upon the restricted area."

"PLEASE!!!" Fluttershy shouted at the top of her lungs. "We need help now. One of our friends is badly wounded and needs medical treatment. Don't arrest us, pleases. We don't mean any trouble!!!"

"This is your last warning, turn back now or we'll have to take drastic forcible measures!!!" The Police Chief spoke ignoring Fluttershy desperate aid.

Just when they're about to arrest the three refugees, Fluttershy closed her eyes for a moment. As soon as the riot police got any closer to the yellow pegasus, Fluttershy looked up at them and gave them a scary look straight in there eyes.
Before they could see what was coming, Fluttershy flew straight at the Police Chief in a very fast pace, giving him quite a scare, and stared at him straight in the eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU HAVE SOMEPONY THAT YOU CARE ABOUT IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND IS UNABLE TO ENTER A CITY TO GET MEDICAL HELP, HUH??" Fluttershy shouted at the top of her lungs with fury, with tears coming out of her eyes. "ARE YOU REALLY THAT HEARTLESS IN LETTING YOUR LOVED ONES DIES OUTSIDE YOUR GODDAMN CITY?? ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND IN NOT LETTING ANY MEDICAL PONIES DO THEIR JOB AT ALL??? THERE MAYBE A CIVIL WAR GOING ON OUT THERE BUT BECAUSE MY FRIEND RAINBOW DASH INJURED AND BLEEDING WE CAN'T RUN ANYMORE. I'D RATHER FIGHT MY WAY INTO SEEKING SANCTUARY AND MEDICAL ATTENTION AT A PLACE LIKE LOS PEGASUS THAN RATHER DIE TRYING!!! SO IF YOU DON'T LET US IN, I'M GOING TO......."

Before a raging Fluttershy could say anymore, several riot police ponies grabbed her from behind and tried to cuff her. However, as soon as the Police Chief got up on his hooves, he spots Fluttershy's injured friend lying in front of him. Upon seeing this, the Chief makes his decision in front of his fellow officers.

"Officers, stand down. Let that Pegasus go and let the others in." The Police Chief said while taking a breather from getting jumped at by the yellow pegasus. Before they could proceed into Los Pegasus, the Chief makes one more statement first towards Fluttershy.

"You really need to calm down, lady. I was just only trying to do my duty in protecting Los Pegasus from the invasion. Look, I'm sorry for not believing you at first but I have to follow a safety protocol by the mayor of Los Pegasus first before I can let any pony else in. I didn't see what you were talking about. But no matter, I have the medical team bring in your blue pegasus friend to our hospital."

"Thank you, sir." Fluttershy said, finally reverting back to her soft-spoken voice.

"By the way, what's your name?" The Chief asked.

"I'm Fluttershy." The female yellow pegasus spoke. "The pony that was injured is Rainbow Dash. The brown pegasus filly is Scootaloo and the draconneques is Discord."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." The Chief spoke before introducing himself. "My name is Flying Shield, Chief of the Los Pegasus Police Force. "Again, I apologize for not accepting your request. I was just only following orders from the Mayor of this City. He can be overstrict and very sensitive about everything that happens inside and outside this city."

"I understand." Fluttershy acknowledged. "Flying Shield, can you take us to the Hospital that Rainbow Dash is going to be at?"

"Absolutely, please come this way." Flying Shield responded as he lead the two pegasus and the draconneques to the Hospital, in which lies in the western district of Los Pegasus.

The moment they reached the hospital, it was a tall 250 foot complex that has 30 floors with over 500 rooms. At the main desk, they told Fluttershy and Scootaloo that Rainbow Dash is in the 16th floor at room 13. As soon as Fluttershy reached the room where Rainbow Dash is in, she enters the room only to find Rainbow is still unconscious. Upon seeing the light-blue pegasus still under critical condition due to massive amounts of blood loss, Fluttershy was crying in a waterfall of tears coming down from her face. Discord appeared behind Fluttershy and comforted the sad yellow pegasus. Fluttershy and Scootaloo could not help but worry for Rainbow Dash's health. For the yellow pegasus' point of view, she was afraid that Fluttershy might lose Rainbow Dash the way she lost Twilight Sparkle. Even though Rainbow didn't received wounds that are fatal to that of Twilight's, it does not change the fact that losing large amounts of blood from a deep wound could also lead to death if left untreated. Not that it matters, Fluttershy was told by one of the nurses that Rainbow Dash was already scheduled for a blood transfusion in 2 hours. After being relieved from hearing that, Fluttershy and Discord went to take a detour around the hospital, leaving Scootaloo behind to stay beside Rainbow Dash until she recovers.

When Fluttershy and Discord reached to a nearby restaurant for some grub, Fluttershy wouldn't stop worrying about what will become of her family and the rest of her friends out there. Before she could say anything, Discord makes his statements first.

"Look Fluttershy, I'm sure the rest of your friends will be able to take care of themselves, despite of the invasion in Equestria." Discord told the yellow pegasus. "I know you still care about Rainbow Dash as well but do you really think that was necessary, trying to lash out at a police officer when he was denying your desperate cry for help? You could've got us into even more bigger trouble behaving like that."

"I can't help it Discord, but since we're getting caught up in a civil war that was caused by those mean nobles, I still have to stay strong for Rainbow Dash because we can't keep cowering like scared bilge rats for long. We still need to find a way to take a stand." Fluttershy told Discord. "I mean, Twilight and the others were able to help me a lot since I met them. When Iron Will taught me on how to be assertive, it doesn't just involve getting physical, it also involves using aggressive negotiations when dealing with your adversaries. So, I still owe the rest of the Mane 5 after helping me build my confidence during the time I was hanging around with them. Rainbow Dash was made a perfect example of. So, I'll do anything to pay her back, even if it kills me. I'm sure you have to stay strong for the both of us, right?!"

"Well, I guess you could say that." Discord said as he acknowledged Fluttershy's speech.

"So, what I'm saying is that, if we give up on finding a way to survive, we'll likely give up on our friendship and all of Equestria." Fluttershy said summarizing her entire theory. "We're not going to give up on our friends just because of some defiant government official."

Before Fluttershy could say anymore, a male white pegasus with the light-green mane and tail came through the entrance of the restaurant she and Discord are both in. The Mayor also had a cutie mark of a white cloud with a pillar underneath it. Upon seeing the pegasus wearing formal clothing and glasses, Fluttershy presumed that he happens to be the city Mayor of Los Pegasus. As he approached Fluttershy, the Mayor makes his speech in front of her, but with a small glare from his face.

"Greetings, Ms. Fluttershy." The Mayor spoke introducing himself to the yellow pegasus. "My name is Pillar Cloud, the Mayor of Los Pegasus. Chief Flying Shield told me that you came here to seek shelter, as well as seeking medical aid for your light-blue pegasus friend. Before I let you touring around the city, may I ask why did you cause such a commotion in front of my officers?"

"I was trying to get my friend, Rainbow Dash to a nearby hospital in Los Pegasus but they wouldn't let us through." Fluttershy explained out of desperation. "So, I gave your chief as piece of my mind, sorry about that. Because we were being pursued by Black Scythe, who is one of the invaders in Equestria, we can't run very far anymore."

"My apologizes, Fluttershy." The Mayor spoke in a secretly sly tone. "It seems that my officers were a little too strict in protecting this fair city. Anyway, I hope you and your friends will enjoy your stay here in Los Pegasus. If you need anything, I'll be in the Los Pegasus City Hall. See you around."

"Thanks, Mr. Cloud." Fluttershy said, as she show as small smile on her face.

Despite Cloud's friendly greeting, however, Discord is starting to suspect that something isn't right here. Unbeknownst to his pegasus mare-friend, the Draconneques noticed that Cloud is hiding something underneath his sly smile, yet doesn't want to admit it in front of Fluttershy. After he and Fluttershy left the restaurant, Discord makes his speech in front of the yellow pegasus before moving on.

"Fluttershy, why don't you go on ahead without me and checkup on Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash after you're done window shopping here?" Discord asked the female pegasus. "I've got something that needs to be taken care of alone."

"Um, okay." Fluttershy responded with a positive tone. "Just don't take too long out there."

"You know I won't, Fluttershy." Discord said as he disappeared from plain view.


Meanwhile back at the City Hall of Los Pegasus, Mayor Cloud went into his office to send a message to other ponies, unknown to Fluttershy and Discord. While writing down his message, there is a picture behind Cloud that portrays himself. The picture of Cloud is also showing a banner behind him that is bearing the Emblem of the Unicornian Kingdom. After writing down his message, Cloud gives it to one of the mail ponies that was hovering outside of his window.

"It won't be long now until Queen Cicada and Black Scythe have them in their sights." Pillar Cloud cackled in a evil tone.


After spending two days in Los Pegasus, Fluttershy, Discord, and Scootaloo stayed at a nearby hotel adjacent to the Los Pegasus Hospital. When Fluttershy was done eating breakfast, she found out from reading the latest news headlines that the Unicornians have taken over Manehattan and Baltimare. As for Canterlot, the capital city is slowly losing its defenses there after every attack done by the Unicornian Forces. To make matters worse, Ponyville, Fluttershy's home, was already taken over by the Unicornians with just one swoop, with their leader Queen Majesty Blueblood taking it over and turning it into a makeshift fortress. As soon as Fluttershy is done reading the headlines, she went to the Hospital to check up on Rainbow Dash. Unfortunately, even after the blood transfusion, the light-blue female pegasus is still fast asleep. However, now that her friend is finally making a full recovery, Fluttershy felt pretty relieved that Rainbow Dash is doing okay while being hospitalized. Discord, however, is still investigating on what Mayor Pillar Cloud is up to. So, after going around the city, trying to seek some answers about the city Mayor, he learned that there were rumors that Cloud isn't really helping Los Pegasus change the way Princess Twilight Sparkle wanted. Others say that Pillar is in league with the cruel entourage of the Blueblood Family. Wanting to know more about Pillar Cloud, Discord snuck into his office while the Mayor went to the docks for some unknown reason.

"I know Pillar Cloud is hiding something from me and Fluttershy. But I don't want to think that he's setting us up." Discord said to himself as he looked into the file cabinets and into Cloud's desk. "Whatever it is, I hope he doesn't put us and all of Equestria in any more danger.

After going through the files, Discord eyes widen with shock and horror upon seeing what was in Cloud's diary. Before he could read anymore, Discord hearing hoof steps approach the mayor's office. With just one snap of his claws, Discord put everything back where it originally was before he disappeared in a flash. The draconneques casted an invisibility spell on himself, making him unseen by others. As soon as the doors opened, Discord spotted the Changeling Queen Cicada accompanying Black Scythe and Pillar Cloud, much to his horror. It turns out that Pillar Cloud is setting both him and Fluttershy up, by making false hospitality. When Cloud sat in front of his desk, Cicada makes her speech in front of the Mayor.

"So Pillar Cloud, are you sure they're here in Los Pegasus?!" Cicada asked as she hissed with her tongue sticking out.

"Yes, Cicada." Cloud responded in a positive tone.

Upon hearing what Cloud had to say, Cicada gave him a small bag of 1,200 bits, leaving it on top of his desk.

"Good work, Cloud." Cicada said in a cheerful voice. "Once I bring those three fools to Queen Majesty, they'll trade in some very powerful weaponry that their scientists have developed back in Unicornia."

After laughing at herself, Cicada turned around to face Black Scythe before saying anymore. "Black Scythe, is your men ready to attack the Los Pegasus Hospital?"

"Yes indeed, Cicada." Black Scythe acknowledged. "Since your Changelings will be distracting the Chief's riot police outside of the hospital, me and my men will move in and capture those three pegasus for good."

"Perfect!!!" Cicada cackled. "I'll take care of Discord if he ever shows up at that filthy Hospital."

"Consider it done, Queen Cicada." Pillar Cloud announced to the rest of his evil allies. "Any questions?"

When Cicada and Black Scythe responded with a "no," Cloud assumed that everything will go according to plan.

"Good. We'll begin our attack today at sunset!!" Pillar Cloud announced to Cicada and Black Scythe.

Upon seeing and hearing what the three traitors are planning to do, Discord silently made his way out the doors like a slithering snake before heading back to the hospital to warn Fluttershy and Scootaloo of this impeding attack.

Meanwhile, back at the Los Pegasus Hospital, Fluttershy finally found Zecora and Nurse Redheart shopping for medicines at a small pharmacy store. Feeling relieved, Fluttershy could not help but smile at the zebra and the white earth pony that they're both okay.

"So, you made it here too, huh?!" Zecora asked Fluttershy.

"I'm so glad you and Redheart are both okay." Fluttershy exclaimed in relief. "How did you two made your way to Los Pegasus?"

"Well, when those Unicornian invaders attacked Ponyville, I was able to help evacuate most of the patients onboard the medical caravan en route to Los Pegasus." Redheart explained. "I was able to ran into Zecora along the way. Since she's heading to Los Pegasus too, I let the Zebra tag along with the rest of the medical caravan."

"A friend you have, horribly injured she was." Zecora said presuming what Fluttershy has recently been through.

"Yes, when we escaped Cloudsdale, that monster Black Scythe was pursuing us all the way to Los Pegasus." Fluttershy explained to the zebra and the white earth pony. "That monster shot Rainbow Dash with a harpoon gun before she went onboard one of the hot-air balloons that I was in."

"I see." Nurse Redheart acknowledged. "How's she doing right now?!"

"They're able to deliver Rainbow a blood transfusion during her recovery in this Hospital." Fluttershy said, explaining Rainbow's current condition. "She still sleeping."

"That's good to hear." Redheart said, making Fluttershy satisfied.

Just when the zebra, the white earth pony, and the yellow pegasus went to check up on Rainbow Dash, Discord bursted through a flash of magic while under a panicked state. Upon seeing the draconneques's sudden appearance, Redheart and Zecora almost freaked out.

"Discord, is something wrong?!" Fluttershy asked, concerning for Discord's sudden behavior.

After taking a few deep breaths while holding a paper bag in front of his mouth, Discord turns around to face Fluttershy, Zecora, and Nurse Redheart before saying anything. "Fluttershy, I don't think we can stay here anymore."

"What?! Why??" Fluttershy asked in a startled tone. "We're just able to get comfortable in staying here after two days!!!"

"Yes, but Mayor Pillar Cloud isn't what he seems!" Discord spoke as he informed the three ponies of what he was about to say next. "He's setting both of us up!!! Look what I found from his office."

After Discord makes his speech, he handed Fluttershy the Mayor's diary. Just when Fluttershy opened the diary to read its contents, she stared at it with pure terror in her eyes.

When I heard about how Princess Twilight and Princess Cadence is attempting to make changes by in Los Pegasus, I have no intention of letting them take advantage of my city. I already got everything I need to maintain law and order here. Even though Chief Flying Shield accepted their will of change, most of the citizens there were already in favor with the Bluebloods because I was able to maintain a good source of Treasury with their help. In fact, I'll do the changes in Los Pegasus MY WAY, not there way. Black Scythe has been my friend for over ten years, before she joined the Equestrian Army. So, I gained her trust in helping me let Unicornia take over this city unchallenged, in exchange for the lives of my people. As of right now,as soon as Unicornia arrives, I'll be putting Chief Shield down, letting Black Scythe declare martial law in Los Pegasus. They're also offering a reward of 1,200 bits to any pony that discover the whereabouts of the Element Bearers of Harmony. Now that Princess Twilight is eliminated, things will get a lot more easier for me to maintain personal control over Los Pegasus. Now that the Elements of Kindness and Loyalty are here, I'll have them trapped in that Hospital, letting Black Scythe and Queen Cicada move in to capture the prey.

"Oh Sweet Faust, after we came all this way to help Rainbow Dash, we just had to run into a trap?!!?" Fluttershy said while freaking out. "Discord, what do we do??"

Before Discord could say anything, Chief Flying Shield and his officers walking through the Hospital's Pharmacy. Upon seeing Fluttershy in a total panic, Flying Shield could not help but ask what's wrong.

"Fluttershy are feeling okay?!" Flying Shield asked out of concern.

"I don't think she is, Chief." Discord spoke for the frightened yellow pegasus. "Read this!!!"

Upon reading through the diary that Discord gave him, Flying Shield started to notice that the Mayor of Los Pegasus is up to no good, much to his shock. Before Flying Shield could say anymore, the floor shook in an instant. In the next minute, several magic blasts were shooting through the hospital windows, forcing all visitors, hospital staff, and patients running scared all over the area, fleeing for their lives. As for Fluttershy, Zecora, Discord, and Red heart, they all fled back to Rainbow Dash's dorm, while the police chief and his officers assemble in a shield formation before defending the Hospital lobby from the inside. At hospital lobby, a huge blast erupted, leveling the main entrance into a huge gapping hole in the middle. The next thing they saw was Cicada's changelings and Black Scythe's warriors storming through the lobby, showing no mercy.

As the battle between Shield's officers, the changelings, and the Unicornian soldiers commence, Fluttershy and her friends reached to Rainbow Dash's dorm to help the unconscious blue pegasus escape capture. Unfortunately, they weren't able to unstrap Rainbow Dash from the stretcher in time, for heard screaming and deathly gurgles coming closer to the floor they're in. Instead, Discord bursted into the dorm, while under a state of panic.

"Fluttershy, those goons are marching up to floor, we have to leave now!!!" Discord shrieked, fear for the safety of his mare friend.

"Discord, I can't leave Rainbow behind like this!!!" Fluttershy protested as she struggled to get her pegasus friend out from the stretcher.

"There's no time left, Fluttershy." Discord persisted. "I'm sure Rainbow Dash wants us to move on too, with or without her. Now come on!!!"

Before she knew it, Discord grabbed Fluttershy by the stomach as he made a run down the hallway of the 16th floor. Behind them, they see Cicada hacking the door with her battle Axe on the other side, leaving a small hole on it. As they see Cicada's face appear outside of the whole, Fluttershy started screaming her head off in fright.

"Here's Cicada!!!" The changeling Queen grinned as she stared at the frightened pegasus and Draconneques.

Before the Changeling Queen was able to open the door from the other side, reaching her hoof out the hole that she made on the door, Discord snapped his fingers and casted an illusion spell on the dorm that Rainbow Dash is in, hopefully they will not get her by the time they entered the 16th floor. As Discord and Fluttershy made a run for it down the stairs, along with Zecora, Scootaloo, and Redheart, Cicada blasted her way into the floor trying to pursue them. Unbeknownst to Cicada, Rainbow Dash was still in her dorm, unnoticed by every pony and creature.

Just when they're about to reach the top floor of the Hospital, in which has a landing pad that's used for evacuation, Cicada reappeared in a flash, right in from of them at the 29th Floor. Startled by Cicada's sudden appearance, the ponies started to back away in fear. However, just when Cicada was about to drain the ponies of their magic, Discord flew in from behind them and stuffed a volleyball into the Changeling Queen's mouth, rendering her unable to do anything other than struggling to get the ball out.

"Fluttershy, you take those ponies with you and get out while you still have the chance." Discord told the yellow pegasus. "I'll hold off this witch here."

"Discord, I won't leave you!!!" Fluttershy wailed in tears. "You're not just my friend, you're the only family I have let. Please, don't do this!!!"

"I'm sorry, Fluttershy. But I'm doing this for you and Rainbow Dash." Discord denied. "Besides, I'm the only one who's capable enough to stay behind until Rainbow Dash wakes up from her beauty sleep. You guys get to the medical airships!!!"

Before Fluttershy could say another word, Zecora and Redheart dragged her to the hangars, despite her crying and screaming for one of her best friends.

"Look at me, Fluttershy!!!" Redheart shouted at the sobbing pegasus. "Discord is already buying us some time to escape and head for Vanhoover. Unless we do this, all of his efforts and his sacrifice will be in vain."

"But Rainbow and Discord will get left behind. I can't leave them like this!!!" Fluttershy wailed even louder.

"This may going to cost us our loyalty, but it's better than meeting a fate that's worse than death." Redheart continued. "I'm sure they'll find us, as soon as they're done defending this hospital from those invaders. Now LET'S GO!!!"

As soon as the two pegasus, the white earth pony, and the Zebra reached to the roof of the hospital, they saw a Medical Airship at the landing pad, preparing for departure, along with an escort of two Royal Guard Airships. The moment they all got on the airship, the pilot immediately took off without hesitation. While taking one last look at Los Pegasus, Fluttershy started crying in silent, believing that she'll never she Discord or Rainbow Dash ever again. Because of this, Fluttershy concluded that the Element of Loyalty is no more. So, Fluttershy waved goodbye to both of her friends as she disappeared, along with the airship that she is in, vanishing into the night sky.


"Fluttershy, I had know idea." Rainbow Dash said upon seeing the yellow pegasus cry in her hooves.

"I'm so sorry, Rainbow Dash. I didn't know what to do anymore." Fluttershy wailed, feeling hurt that she didn't see Discord and the light-blue pegasus for awhile.

"It's okay, Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash said while comforting the yellow pegasus. "I'm here now."

"That's terrible!!" Luna said while holding her hooves in her mouth.

"Well, that won't matter anymore." Celestia said unaffected by Fluttershy's second part of her story. "Because Mayor Pillar Cloud committed suicide after we helped Twilight reclaim Equestria as our own once more."

"So Celestia, what happened at Canterlot, after you helped the citizens flee to the Crystal Empire?" Twilight asked as she took another bite from a hayburger.

"Me and Luna had ordered all of our remaining guards defend the outer walls, with Sunset Shimmer and Fancy Pants and his men." Celestia explained to her star student. "However, some of Fancy Pants' men aren't really on our side at all. There was so much confusion and death amongst their ranks......."