• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Revenge of the Bluebloods - efug25g



When the civil war began, Unicornia makes its move while Equestria's heroes struggled to fight back but without each other by their side.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,243

The Pink Party Rampage

It's already been two days since, Amadeus and Lt. Blood Harrier has raided Pinkie Pie's family's Rock Farm of their Orichalcum Deposits. Shortly after they detained Pinkie and her entire family, Blood Harrier forced them to harvest all Orichalcum Deposits in their rock farm and store them in crates before shipping them out to Felhand's Research Center at Manehattan and to the other cities that Unicornia has taken over. As soon as all deposits are emptied, Amadeus ordered the Pie Family and Cheese Sandwich to be isolated in different areas around Equestria, away from Pinkie Pie, to help the other pony slaves harvest other types of metals and rocks. Upon heeding Amadeus' orders, Lt. Blood Harrier took most of Pinkie's Family onboard a slave wagon to a prison camp that lies in a isolated area between Canterlot and the Crystal Empire, where they would continue harvesting Orichalcum in the Crystal Wastelands. As for Pinkie Pie, she was being deported to Ponyville to be sold as a slave by the Unicornians.

When Captain Vindicare's airship arrived at the Rock Farm, her crew hauled Pinkie up into the brig before setting a course to Ponyville. What no pony knows is that Pinkie actually had an escape plan of her own. The moment they left the pink pony alone in the brig, she started making a huge grin on her face. While the jailers are playing cards in another room, adjacent to Pinkie's cell, she reached out her hoof outside of the 4th wall and took out a birthday present box. Not a moment too soon, Pinkie stuffed herself inside the box. After several more minutes later, one of jailers went back to the brig to check up on the Pink Pony. However, by the time he got there, Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be found. Instead, a tall present box is seen inside the jail cell. Just when the jailer turned his back around before raising the alarm, the present box fell forward and popped out the lid, revealing a party cannon aimed directly at him. Before the jailer could see what was going on, Pinkie Pie appeared from underneath the present box and fired her party cannon at his face.

"PARTY TIME SURPRISE!!!!" Pinkie happily screeched as she blasted a huge bowling ball at the jailer from her party cannon.

The bowling ball smashed through the cell door in the brig and, upon impact, the jailer was slammed into the wall facing the brig and fell face flat on the floor unconscious. One the other side of the brig, one of the Unicornian Jailers heard the noise and got up from his seat.

"What the hell is.........OHMPF?!" The second jailer muttered before his speech was interrupted with something that's randomly unpredictable rammed into him.

Just when the second jailer came up to the brig investigate the bizarre scene, he was met with a ballerina Pinkie Pie. With just one spin, Pinkie bumped into the jailer, making him slam his head into the ship's inner hull.

"Tip Toe! Oh the Tip Toe! Oh the Tip Toe to the tulips!!!" Pinkie sang as she was tip toeing sideways on the inner hulls of the airship.

Just when she tip toeing and spinning herself all the way to the mess hall, bumping into several more unaware guards along the way, not only did Pinkie ran into several more Unicornian Guards there, she also spotted something that interests her even more. At the kitchen counter, Pinkie spotted a platter full of Phenomenons. When Pinkie first face them, she had an uncontrollable addiction over the most tastiest, brain-spinning, happy-tummy, pastry morsels. It was during the time when Pinkie was desperately trying to ask Twilight to help her rid herself of her addiction over the Phenomenons. However, now that Twilight is gone, Pinkie will have no choice but to learn on how to survive on her own without her purple alicorn friend. As of right now, Pinkie is intending to resort to all sorts of random, ballistic, and addictive abilities just so that she can escape captivity and enslavement, even if it meant resuming her addictions over such strong sweets. Upon seeing the Phenomenons again, Pinkie's mouth started drooling and breathing heavily like a dog. As she approached the guards that were in front of the Phennmenons, they got up from their seats and drew out their weapons.

"SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!" Pinkie bellowed as she drooled onto the mess floor. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMSSSS!!!!

"Alert!! Prisoner is escaping. Some pony stop....." One of the guards shouted. Unfortunately, before he can finished his sentence, he was met by a fast pink blur ramming him in the stomach.

The next thing that happened is when the guard felt his ribs cracking like snapping twigs. After taking the full brunt of the Pink force, the guard collapsed onto his back while moaning in pain over his stomach. Before any of the other guards reacted, they see Pinkie Pie jumping way up high with her tail bouncing from the floor and started zooming all over the place, crashing into the cupboards and drawers and breaking everything in sight. As a result, the guards got terrified and started fleeing for their lives, while dropping their weapons unwillingly. During her hyperactive vandalism, Pinkie's eyes started to bug out straight at the Phenomenons from where she was. In less than a minute, Pinkie slammed onto the kitchen counter, making the tray full of Phenomenons fly straight into her mouth.

After gobbling up the entire tray full of Phenomenons, Pinkie started spinning around violently, forming up a small tornado in the middle of the mess hall, as if she was the Tazmanian Devil from Looney Tunes. Before any of the guards reached to corridors of the airship, they all got sucked into Pinkie's little tornado. After getting trapped into Pinkie's makeshift vortex, they all fell onto the ground completely dizzy and seeing stars around their heads.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! SPIN!! SPIN!! SPIN!! SPIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!" Pinkie screeched, as she surprised and bumped into several more guards and crew members, sending them crashing into their bunks unconscious. "YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!"

"ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!! I can't take anymore of this!!!" One of the guards complained in terror, as he and the rest of his comrades ran for their lives. "IT'S EVERY PONY FOR HIMSELF!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Just when they're about to reach to the next room to get help from the crew members in restraining Pinkie Pie, she grabbed a barrel full of Apple Cider and drank it all with just one gulp. After one minute of drinking, Pinkie unleashed a very loud belch in the filled up the entire corridor of the ship, followed by a shockwave of pressurized stench that sent every pony flying straight towards the other side of the airship!!!

Meanwhile, at the airship's bridge, Captain Vindicare was just taking another sip of her coffee. Without warning, the doors behind her slammed wide open from behind Vindicare, making her spit out her coffee before turning around.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF AMADEUS BLUEBLOOD IS GOING ON HERE??!!!" Vindicare shouted while freaking out.

Just when Vindicare is about to reach her sword, she was met with a very powerful head butt by the Pink Pony. Upon impact, she was sent flying backwards out of the airship, crashing into the glass windows, and disappeared into clear blue sky, followed by a twinkling star. After knocking out Vindicare out of her own airship, Pinkie jumped on top of the helm and smashed it with her tail, which had an anvil hidden inside it. After seeing their captain sent flying against her own will and the helm destroyed by the Pink earth pony, some of them looked outside at the window to see that they're heading straight into the Ghastly Gorge. Not wanting to stand around for any more orders, the entire crew immediately abandoned the ship. After all the Unicornian guards and crew members left the airship, Pinkie pulled out a large rubber band from the 4th wall and stretched it like a slingshot with her body facing towards the blue sky outside of the airship. In an instant, Pinkie launched herself straight towards the sky.

After seeing herself break free from the airship, Pinkie started laughing and cheering to herself.

"AH!! I'M FREE! I'M FREE!! I'M FREE!!!!" Pinkie Pie cheered not know how suicidal her actions are.

The Pink Pony was oblivious to the fact that she is about to fall straight down from 3,000 feet in the air. After falling down from the sky, in less than a minute, Pinkie finally snapped out of her addictive Phenomenon behavior only see no where to safely land on. As Pinkie started screaming in terror for her 4th wall breaking and for her idiotic suicidal escape plan, she finds herself slamming straight into another airship face flat on its hull. Unlike the Unicornian airships, this one had an emblem that symbolizes the city of Los Pegasus.

From inside the airship, the pilot heard some slamming noise coming from above them.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash. Can you go check it out?" The pilot asked the light-blue pegasus who is still at the bridge along with Discord.

"Sure thing." Rainbow Dash acknowledged as she unfurled her wings and flew up onto the top of the airship.

The moment, Rainbow went up on top of the airship while hovering in mid-air, she spotted two pink legs sticking out from the top of its hull. Upon seeing such a bizarre sight, Rainbow had a big question floating above her head, trying to figure out what could it be. As Rainbow got closer to the pink legs, she noticed the cutie mark with three balloons on her flank; this can only mean one thing.

"Pinkie Pie!!! Is that you??!!" Rainbow asked as her eyes widened with total shock.

"YES, IT'S ME, SILLY!!!" Pinkie Pie squeaked loudly, as she wildly moved her hind legs back and forth, surprising the light-blue pegasus. "NOW PULL ME OUT OF HERE!!!!"

After hearing Pinkie's screaming, Rainbow was able to pull both of the pink pony's hind legs out of the hole, revealing a pink earth pony with a black circle around her waist. Upon seeing Rainbow Dash again, Pinkie Pie made a very wide smile while she and Rainbow went back into the bridge. After Pinkie told Rainbow about how she escape captivity with such amazing random abilities, the pegasus couldn't believe how amusing that was. In just a minute, Rainbow started laughing her head off.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Rainbow cackled. "Man Pinkie Pie, that was the most craziest escape stunt I've ever heard. I BUCKING LOVE IT!!!"

"HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! That was the best escape plan EVER!!!" Pinkie smiled gleefully before her mane fell down out of sadness. "Though, I don't really know if I'll ever my parents or Cheese Sandwich again."

"How could you say that??" Rainbow asked out of concern.

After several minutes of Pinkie telling Rainbow the whole story starting when she went back to the Rock Farm, Rainbow could not imagine how horrible to witness their parents get taken away by the invaders, just to be used as slaves. This might've been what happened to Rainbow Dash's parents when they got capture by Black Scythe and her men. Even though, Rainbow was able to see Pinkie Pie again, their problems with the invaders is still far from over. Rainbow was even more concerned for the safety of Rarity, Applejack, Scootaloo, and Fluttershy. As soon as Pinkie was done talking with Rainbow Dash, Discord showed up at the bridge after taking a glass of water that he got from the kitchen.

"Hello, Pinkie Pie. We thought we would never see you again." Discord said upon seeing the pink pony appear happy and well.

"Yeah well, I'm still worried about what will ever become of my parents." Pinkie said as she pouted in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, Pinkie Pie." Rainbow Dash said while comforting the sad pink pony. "We'll find a way to rescue our families and after that, we'll make those bastards pay for what they did to Twi."

After hearing what Rainbow said, Pinkie leaves Rainbow's embrace and looked towards the horizon out on the bridge. As she looked far and wide, Pinkie couldn't stop worrying about when will this war end.


Upon hearing how Pinkie Pie escaped from being captured by Majesty's forces, Princess Celestia, Pinkie's kids, Rainbow, and Trixie started laughing their heads off. For the rest of the crowd, they were staring at Pinkie Pie under a state of shock and dismay.

"Darling, that was the most ridiculous escape plan I ever heard in all my life!!!" Rarity complained towards Pinkie Pie in a disappointing tone.

"But it was fun I tell you!!!" Pinkie squeaked with delight as she clasped her hooves together and made a wide, happy grin.

"Except that you failed avoid your indulgence over those Phenomenons." Twilight scolded with Pinkie Pie in a grunted tone. "Well, I hope you won't do that again. It's bad enough that you were jumping all over the place inside my Castle when I was trying to help you resist those pastry addictions, Pinkie Pie."

"Sorry about that, Twilight." Pinkie said sheepishly. "It was the only way I'd get out of this mess."

"Anyway, who's next to continue with their story?" Twilight said after she sighed from Pinkie's embarrassing escape plan.