• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Revenge of the Bluebloods - efug25g



When the civil war began, Unicornia makes its move while Equestria's heroes struggled to fight back but without each other by their side.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,243

Reunion underneath the sewers

Shortly after, Gladius sealed the secret passageway behind them, he and Sunset could hear shouted and explosions coming from the throne room. After several minutes of hearing such noises, it finally stopped. In short notice, Sunset could hear Majesty Blueblood gloating and scorning at Princess Celestia. As a result, Sunset presumed that her former mentor and mother-figure has been defeated by the Unicornian Queen. Before Gladius could say anything, Sunset hurdled herself into a nearby corner within the secret passageway and started breaking down, sobbing in her own hooves.

"Oh Princess!!! I don't know what to do anymore. I've really messed up big time!!!" Sunset wailed as she looked at the ground below her with tears coming out of her eyes. "First, I have failed Princess Twilight. Now, I have failed Princess Celestia!!! Equestria is dead!!!"

After several minutes of crying, Gladius could not help but feel sorry for both Sunset and Princess Celestia. Before Sunset could say anymore, Gladius sat down by her side.

"Well, we still have yet to find the Element Bearers of Harmony, or what's left of them," Gladius said suggesting the sad female unicorn. "We do that, and hopefully, someday we'll find a way to retake Canterlot and save the Royal Sisters and the rest of their subjects."

"But, where do you think we'll start?? They might do something horrible to the Royal Sisters before we even have a chance to fight back," Sunset sniffed in a depressing tone. "I should've stayed behind and helped Princess Celestia. But now that I've abandoned her for the last time, I feel so lost!!! I mean, I don't know if we'll ever establish a democracy at all, now that our home is destroyed!!"

"Then, we're just going to have to find a way to fight back even if it takes years to reclaim our country. Well, I've already made contact with the other CR soldiers that have fled the other cities that were taken over by Unicornia earlier," Gladius informed the somber unicorn. "They said that they'll meet us outside of the sewers of Equestria. As soon as they arrive, we'll setup our underground base down below the city sewers."

"Are you sure?!" Sunset asked.

"Yes, Sunset," Gladius responded. "As soon as we regroup with them, we'll try to find the Element Bearers of Harmony out there."

After resting up for a few hours in the secret passageway, Sunset and Gladius made their way down to the sewers. On the other side of the sewer line, they came across an abandoned underground base that has an empty office, sleeping quarters, an old kitchen, and a underground training room. As Sunset and Gladius reached the exit to the other side of Canterlot, they looked up to see the clear blue sky. The next thing the two unicorns saw was a detachment of CR soldiers landing in a clear area, hauling several crates of food, supplies, and weapons. Gladius lead the CR soldiers into the underground sewer base to setup shop. During the time they were establishing their base, they received the latest news headlines from the Foal Free Press, stating that Unicornia has won the civil war and that most of the remaining Equestrian Loyalists were forced to stand down and submit to Queen Majesty Blueblood, since the Royal Sisters have been defeated. After they're done, one of the CR scouts reported that the remaining Element Bearers of Harmony and their allies and friends are making camp at the Rambling Rock Ridge. Feeling relieved for a moment, Gladius orders the CR scout to tell them of the tragic defeat in Canterlot, as well as requesting their aid to rescue the Royal Sisters from Majesty's grip.

One month later, after establishing Lunar Republic HQ in the sewers underneath Canterlot, Spike, his friends, and his followers finally showed up, much to Sunset's relief. Upon seeing them again, Sunset and Gladius lead them all to a makeshift underground office to discuss the plan for rescuing the Royal Sisters. Now allying themselves with the Changeling Republic and the Element Bearers of Harmony, the Red Lightings Guild prepares to do or die to help Spike save the very same home that his mother holds dear. Upon being reunited once more, Fluttershy embraced Pinkie Pie, Discord, and Rainbow Dash in a group hug.

"So, do any of you have any suggestions?" Sunset asked trying to come up with solutions in rescuing Celestia and Luna.

"I have one," Discord spoke up to the group. "We'll split up into three groups. One will take a company of CR soldiers to go and rescue Sunbutt and other will go rescue Moonbutt. While the Red Lighting's group form up a defensive line around the Canterlot Palace Courtyard to keep them at bay."

"This may be suicidal," Aquilina said, trembling in fear. "We Guild Members maybe stronger in skills but that place may be crawling with a huge army of soldiers. If anything goes wrong during our mission, we'll be badly outnumbered. Overall, there is like 39 of us against 600 Unicornian Guards, according to one of our RL spies."

"I know. We can't underestimate the Unicornians," Starlight said warning the group of the enemy's presence. "If we mess this mission up, there's no telling how many more of our friends and comrades will get killed out there."

"I say we smash our way through, grab the princesses, and head out before they even knew what hit them," Rainbow Dash hissed.

"By the way, wasn't there five of you left? I don't recall see only three out of the Mane 5." Sunset Shimmer asked trying to follow up what happened over the past.

"Well, I just received word that Applejack was captured by Dark-Light's men at Dodge City and Rarity was captured by Bane Fright at Vanhoover." Stag announced as the Changeling Soldier appeared from the shadows, handing them over the latest headlines during the civil war. "They're both put under slavery by Queen Majesty herself here in Canterlot."

Upon hearing this, Spike's face turned red in anger after learning the fate of his beloved Lady Rarity. While the rest of the three Element Bearers we're shocked upon hearing this sick twist of fate.

"RARITY WAS CAPTURED?!!" Spike roared furiously. "I'LL SHIT OVER THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"

"Calm down Spike," Gladius spoke in a calm tone. "We can't rush through this mission. Otherwise, they'll trap us in a narrow, unescapable area and finish us off."

"Gladius is right, guys," Starlight said to the rest of the group. "We do need to plan this rescue mission carefully so that Majesty and her forces will not be on top of us."

"Alright then," Discord spoke while carrying out their plan. "I'll lead the group of followers to help rescue Moonbutt. Sunset, you take a group of followers with you and go rescue Sunbutt."

"Very well," Sunset acknowledged. "Starlight! Pinkie! Stag! You guys come with me to rescue Celestia."

"Understood!!" The two ponies and changeling responded in a positive tone.

"We'll go help Discord rescue Princess Luna," Trixie announced along and Fluttershy.

"Rainbow, you and Aquilina help me cover our retreat once we secured Princess Luna," Spike said with determination. "Along with the rest of the Red Lighting Guild."

"You got it Spike. I can't wait to teach those unforgivable whores a lesson," Rainbow Dash snarled while clapping her hooves together.

As the three groups moved out to carry the plan, Spike makes one more pray to himself for his success despite losing the civil war, hopefully Twilight Sparkle will be watching him from above before moving on.

"This is for you, mother!!" Spike said to himself mentioning Twilight Sparkle as he sent his pet Phoenix to search for Princess Luna.


After Majesty's forces took over Canterlot, they turned the entire palace into a darker version of itself within one month of their victory. The buildings are painted Black, Royal Banners are taken down and replaced the Royal Sisters' emblem with the Unicornian Emblem, and the stained glass windows are replaced by portraits of Queen Majesty Blueblood herself. As soon as Majesty moved into her new castle, she brought in slaves and guards to serve under her will, with a now appointed General Morning Blade, Commander Vermillion keeping the rest of her subjects in line. At nightfall, while Majesty sat down on the throne, Vermillion and Morning Blade brought forth two prisoners that will be spending the rest of their lives as her slaves: Applejack and Rarity. Upon seeing the new alicorn Queen before them, they were forced onto their knees and bowing before Queen Majesty up front. As they both lifted their heads up, Applejack and Rarity are both staring at Majesty with anger in their eyes, with Vermillion in front of the fashionista and Morning Blade in front of the female farm pony. However, now that they're both being restrained against their own will, the farm pony and the fashionista could no longer do anything to resist Majesty's reign.

"So, you two must be Rarity and Applejack from Ponyville. The Element Bearers of Generosity and Honesty," Majesty said as she gave the two ponies an evil smirk on her face.

"What da ya want, ah?!" Applejack snarled as she was held by a headlock from Morning Blade.

"I intend to unite this entire country under one rule by my family, for my father Amadeus Blueblood," Majesty announced. "I do wonder, what is generosity? What is honesty?"

"You dare doubt us of the Elements of Harmony??" Rarity hissed while being held by Commander Vermillion by her purple mane.

"I dare because I work for justice. To give millions of starving mares, gentlecolts, and fillies at more than just subsistence. To end the disorder that you and your friends have caused so long ago," Majesty smirked.

"It's a whole new whole, baby." Vermillion laughed. "There's a reason why I never trusted the Element Bearers of Harmony."

"Well, I'd never listen to a traitor like you!!" Rarity hissed as she turned her back to face Vermillion.

"Me? What about you?!" Vermillion asked taken back by Rarity's words. "You filthy Element Bearers of Harmony and that purple harlot have sold this country out even before I did. Globalization and fucking Fashion Boutiques?? What's it cost to buy a fashionista nowadays, anyway? Five hundred million bits? I'm a fucking rookie compared to you!!!"

Enraged by the insults Vermillion is making towards Rarity's career, the white unicorn angrily slammed the back of her head into Vermillion's face, making his nose slightly bleed as he fell on his back.

"YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HOOVES UP, VERMILLION!!!" Rarity screeched in a rage.

Before Vermillion had a chance to get back at the unicorn fashionista after he grabbed her by the mane, Majesty barks out her orders towards her military officer.

"ENOUGH!!!" Majesty shouted. "I already have plans for the both of you ponies, since I learned about your skills in dressmaking and harvesting food and crops. Also, I still need the services of both of your little sisters."

"Well, what about Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle??" Applejack snarled before she shouted at the evil alicorn queen. "WHAT DA BUCK ARE YA GONNA TO DO WITH OUR SISTERS, AH??!!!!"

Before Applejack could charged at Majesty in anger, she felt Morning Blade holding her down with a headlock.

As she turned to face Applejack, Majesty gave her an evil smirk before answering her question. "Since both of your little sisters are being held in a concentration camp south of the Crystal Empire, they'll work in the cafeteria, serving food for my soldiers. And you Applejack, you are to help out by harvesting crops in Canterlot along with the rest of the other earth pony slaves from now on."

After telling Applejack what she would do as a slave, Majesty turned her face towards Rarity before making her decision towards the fashionista. "Rarity, you will be my royal dresser from now on." Majesty said to her. "I'll be sending you the details on the dresses that I want you to make for me. You do that, and your parents and little sister will not suffer while being held at their concentration camps. Do it not, and you'll be whipped 10 times in the dungeons."

As soon as Majesty was done giving the two ponies jobs during their slave labor, she orders Vermillion to take Rarity to her guest room and order's Morning Blade to drag her out to the Canterlot Farms outside of the Palace. After they left the throne room, Amadeus Blueblood appeared from her side and congratulated her in winning the civil war and conquering all of Equestria in their midst.

"So father, what do we do next?" Majesty asked as she proposed a toast with Amadeus.

"Now that we have everything we needed to fulfill our unity, we'll let our allies go our separate ways. Since Cicada has the Crystal Empire and Tirek now has the Badlands to rule over, for now their services are no longer required." Amadeus spoke to her daughter before leaving the throne room.

"But father, what will become of our family now?" Majesty asked.

"One can only hope my dear." Amadeus responded. "But no matter, I'll still be there to help and guide you upon your request."

After Amadeus left the throne room, he started laughing to himself like a total maniac.

"Equestria is mine!! IT'S ALL MINE!!!!" Amadeus said while laughing like a demon and muttering to himself. "Tomorrow, we'll force Princess Luna to remove the Tantabus from my body and be done with it."

As Majesty could hear Amadeus' maniacal laughter throughout the Canterlot Palace, the alicorn queen is wondering if she really was doing the right thing for her father and for Equestria. Even though she already helped Amadeus take over Equestria, Majesty is still wondering how far will she go during her established rule.

"Even though we won over Equestria, why does it feel like that I lost at the same time?" Majesty muttered to herself before continuing with her Royal duties to both Unicornia and Equestria.