• Published 10th Nov 2017
  • 561 Views, 36 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Rebooted System) - InfernoRage008



A [Displaced] story about three people who wanted to go to a con and have a good time, only to end up buying enchanted items from a vendor and sent to a war torn Equestria.

  • ...
4
 36
 561
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Sudden magic powers for one of the MC's?....
Didn't expect that.....

Sooo..... can they summon spaceships?

8568146
No, they can’t summon spaceships. If they tried that, they might as well end up killing themselves.

8568149
But if they tried to pool their power together and try to summon either a battlebarge or a UNSC frigate.
The frigate i think is smaller, so that would be something they could summon. Summoning the ship though would require considerable power, but maintaining it wouldn't be as taxing.

But even if they can't summon ships "now".... after years of summoning stuff, i'm sure that the cost of summoning would become easier. But in the timescale of the fic, summoning ships will be but a dream. After the events that happen in the fic, some day in the future they might be able to summon frigates by the dozens and Emperor class battleships when they pool their power together.

Hmm... but can they summon titans from WH40K? Maybe a Warhound titan?

8568196
Right now, the only things they can summon are weapons. Doing vehicles will drain them to the point that they would have to rest for a while.

Eliteslayer has had years of practice, so summoning vehicles is a piece of cake for him.

8568322
But ES is limited to vehicles of certain class at the moment. For example, he can't just pull a Scarab out of thin air at this point, if i'm not mistaken.

8568146
Her magic actually comes from her Ivy Valentine half. (She was capable of using both magic and alchemy)

8879070
huh... didn't know that.

Login or register to comment