• Published 16th Nov 2017
  • 477 Views, 0 Comments

Black Forest: Coverup - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Adrian Sheepherd, a pony in the Equestrian military, is sent to Black Forest

  • ...
 0
 477

V - Missing In Action

The squad found themselves in the same spot they had been, except only the forest floor was there, the rest seemed to be nonexistent.

A portal opened and a pony in a suit strolled out.

"The... Government.... Has sent me to congratulate the lot of you... For an... Outstanding cover-up... That is, only Tower, Red Beret, Cooper, and... Adrian Sheepherd..."

The others in the squad shattered almost as if they were glass panes, rather than ponies.

The shards flew toward The suited pony.

The suited stallion reached out a hoof and caught the shards.


"I... took the liberty of stripping you of your weapons, they were.... All government property after all...
I'll let you keep your vests, I believe you've earned them..."

"Adrian, I appreciate your work... Especially since you... Got rid of a few of our... Pests." He said, while crushing a shard on the ground.

"However... You never killed a scientist... Why's that?"

"Oh... What's wrong... Speechless? You always seemed to be quite the talker... Before your... Mission."

"Until next time... When our... Hour of need comes... Again."

A flash of green filled the room and they were suddenly drifting in emptiness.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment