• Published 16th Nov 2017
  • 478 Views, 0 Comments

Black Forest: Coverup - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Adrian Sheepherd, a pony in the Equestrian military, is sent to Black Forest

  • ...
 0
 478

II - Hard landing

Adrian got up next to the wrecked chopper. His PCV, or Personal Combat Vestment, had saved him.

"Power: zero percent, seek charging station." The vest's integrated voice system said.

He looked at the wreckage. The whole team was dead, except Tower was missing. He seemed to be in a forest of some sort. He trotted forward. An extremely deep ravine was in front of him. A steel bridge was a ways away. He trotted to it and put one hoof on the structure. The metal screeched and fell into the ravine. A series of buildings was on the other side. A tree was suddenly felled. It landed over the ravine. Adrian cantered over it. It started to creak. However, it was sturdy enough to hold him.

Now on the other side, he could see there was a fence with barbed wire on it. He was trained to avoid these, but seeing the circumstances, he'd rather take his chances with the wire.

He put his front hooves on the fence, only to be electrocuted by it. His armor was a great conductor for the electricity. He fell on the ground.