• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 1,462 Views, 12 Comments

Dr. Steve Brule Checks Out Equestria - BurningDownAForest



After being sent to Equestria by a freak accident, Dr. Steven Brule decides the show must go on...

  • ...
4
 12
 1,462

The Tralking Horses and a Dragon Hunk

The Tralking Horses and a Dragon Hunk

Steve woke up slowly but kept his eyes shut. His body was sore form all the panicking that had ensued the previous night.

"Ugh..... Just... sleep it off." Steve mumbled.

After a few minutes, something began shaking him awake.

"Hey buzz off man, I'm sreepin' here."

The shaking became more intense.

"I said buzz off hrunk. I'm tryin' to catch some Z's."

Steve shook his head wildly.. He instantly opened his eyes and saw two ponies staring at him.

"Oh, hey look, horsies." Steve said with a smile.

One of the ponies with a cyan coat and multicolored mane turned to the purple one Steve had seen earlier and raised an eyebrow.

"It said that last time." The purple one said.

Steve instantly remembered why he had panicked earlier and tried to get to his feet. To the host's surprise, he was tied to a chair. He looked around the room worriedly.

"NO! Let me go crazy talking robot horsies!" Steve screamed.

The cyan mare jumped back and lifted her hoof in fear. The purple one simply stood there and sighed.

"Twilight, what's wrong with that guy?!" The rainbow maned horse shrieked

"I don't know, he just crashed through my roof last night!" The purple mare replied in an angry tone.

Steve continued scanning the room wildly. Everything was so bright, so vivid. The colors were screaming at him.

"Can you please calm down so we can figure out what's going on?" The purple one said calmly.

Steve began breathing heavily.

So... Hrorses can talk. Steve thought.

"How in the heck are you droing that?" Steve asked loudly.

The purple mare was shocked by his question.

"What? Talking?" She replied.

Steve nodded quickly.

"Oh, well it's simple. You just kinda... make words. You do the same thing." She said with a laugh.

"I know." Steve said calmly.

The mare raised a brow.

"You knew?"

"Yres."

"You were freaking out 10 seconds ago!"

"Nro I wasn't."

"You were screaming that we were evil robots!"

"No, you guys are a bunch of horsies, ya dingus."

The purple mare face-hoofed.

"Alright, well then." She cleared her throat. "I'm Twilight Sparkle."

"I'm Dr. Steven Brule, Nice to meet you Twirling Sprinkles."

Twilight grew a puzzled expression.

"What did you?- uhh, never mind. What are you?"

"What you mean like my grown-up job? I'm a tralk show host."

"No I mean what are you."

"A hunk."

"NO! What species are you?!"

"Ohh, why dridn't you just ask, friggin' jagaloon. Im a hrumen."

"A what now?"

"A hrumen."

Twilight looked to the cyan mare, who simply shrugged.

"Alright then." The purple one said turning back.

She levitated a piece of paper and quill to her face and wrote down what she had just learned.

"WHAT?! How the hreck are you doing that?!" Steve asked.

"Writing. It's really simple. I'm sure you can do it too." Twilight replied, annoyed.

"No the levertating!"

"Levitating? I'm a unicorn. I can use magic-"

Steve burst out into laughter.

"A runicorn?! That's a laugh. Your from like a fairy book or somethin'."

Twilight sighed yet again.

"Can you just tell me how to spell... ehh, hrumen?"

"Uhm... its the... the 3 lines letter, and the magnet letter, and uhh...."

Twilight moved the piece of paper away from her face and stared at Steve, dumbfounded.

"You know what? Your crall. Do whatever you want." Steve said with a smile.

Twilight rolled her eyes and continued writing. Steve continued scanning the room.

All these crolors, this is cool. He thought to himself as he giggled.

His train of that was soon broken by the creature that had just walked down the stairs. Steve's mouth flew open as a purple dragon rubbed his eyes and walked up to Twilight.

"Ughh... Hey Twilight? What's with all the noise?" The dragon said.

A high pitched scream erupted from Steve's mouth as he watched the dragon talk. The dragon instantly turned and screamed as well, resulting in a quick blast of fire that ignited the doctor's hair. Steve screamed even louder and swung his head around wildly.

"AHH! DAHNY! BARNEY LIT MY FRACE ON FIRE!" He screamed.

Twilight gasped and quickly used her unicorn powers to levitate a nearby bucket of water over his head. The water splashed down on the host's head and caused his once poofy hair to droop down over his face.

"Ahh..what the hreck is that thing?!" Steve asked.

"What, Spike?" Twilight asked puzzled.

Steve nodded.

"Hey! I'm not a thing! I'm a dragon!" Spike said angrily.

Steve's hair instantly poofed back up and a wide smile flew across his face.

"A Dragon?! Aw man thats crool, you must be a real hunk!" He said.

Spike raised his eyebrow and looked towards Twilight, then back at Steve, then to the cyan mare.

"I'm going back to bed." He said calmly as he walked towards the stairs.

Steve watched as the baby dragon walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Well somebrody woke up on the wrong sride of the bed." Steve said with a chuckle.

The cyan mare laughed slightly at his comment, but Twilight quickly spun around.

"Rainbow Dash!" She scolded.

"What? That was funny." Rainbow Dash replied with a shrug.

Twilight rolled her eyes and turned back to Steve, who had broken out of the chair and was now touching random books on the shelf. A confused look shot over the unicorn's face as she stared at the chair, and then back to the talk show host. She shook her head and realized he wasn't screaming anymore, so he must not have been that worried.

"Hey Dash, can you watch him for a second? I need to have Spike send this to the princess." Twilight said, rolling up her notes and sealing it with a nearby red ribbon.

"Sure thing." Rainbow Dash replied with a smile.

Twilight thanked her and trotted towards the stairs. Dash slowly approached the weird creature.

"Uhh, hey. I'm Rainbow Dash." She said awkwardly.

Steve spun around and stared at her for a second.

"Uhh... So you said your name was Steve-?"

"What are those thrings on your side?" Steve asked pointed to her wings.

Dash looked back and flashed her wings with pride.

"They're wings, I'm a pegasus!" She said proudly.

She flapped her wings and floated above the wood floor as Steve watched in awe.

"What the hreck?! You guys have Wing Horsies and Runicorns-"

"Ponies."

"Excruse me?"

"We're Ponies."

"Oh, well you've got Wing Pronies and Runicorn-"

"No. Ponies."

"That's what I said. Pronies."

"No, It's Ponies."

"Pronersies."

"Where are you getting this from?!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After a few moments after sending the letter, Spike belched once again and another note appeared in the green fire. Twilight levitated it to her face and opened the seal.

My Dearest Student Twilight,


I am interested in this strange species you have discovered. Please try and make our visitor feel welcome in Equestria. I would like you to introduce him to your friends and show him around the town. After he's been acquainted, please bring him to Canterlot so I can meet him as well.

Princess Celestia.

Twilight's heart dropped in her chest.

Introduce HIM to my friends?! She thought.

Twilight reluctantly accepted the princess's order and walked down the stairs to her main room.

"Ponies!"

"Pronurs!"

"PONIES!"

"PRENISLE!"

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!"

Twilight found Dash and Steve arguing.

"Guys." She said calmly.

"YRES IT DOES!"

"Guys." She said again.

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"GUYS!" Twilight yelled, her voice overpowering the two.

Both sides of the argument immediately stopped and stared at Twilight.

"Thank you." The purple mare said with a smile.

She turned to Rainbow Dash and sighed.

"We're taking him to meet the other girls, come on."

The cyan mare's eyes grew wide.

"You're kidding, right?"

Comments ( 6 )

928340>>929297>>948978 Thanks guys :pinkiehappy:

Chapter 2 is up, sorry about the wait, I was helping fight Terrorism and Forest Fires in Antarctica.

Enjoy!

936100 .......




Love you too.


-Zalekai

great chapter, can't wait for the next :pinkiehappy:

I'm loving this. Keep it up. :twilightsmile:

I think it's great, but I think you're going a little overboard with the r in random word joke.

And then the universe exploded. Thus was the end of the story.

"I'm Dr. Steven Brule, Nice to meet you Twirling Sprinkles."

This and the puppets bit from chapter 1 had me in stitches all day.

Login or register to comment