• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 462 Views, 7 Comments

All Behind Celestial Rays - Cosy Purity



A in-depth tale of Celestia's past adventures and her life before the events that we are so familiar with.

  • ...
3
 7
 462

One Day

Dear Diary.

Nightfall cackled and his eyes flashed almost with excitement, returning another bolt of magic at his brother.

One day I went on an adventure with Nebula.

Nebula activated a magic shield and the bold bounced off, heading right back towards Nightfall.

We wanted to practice our magic and be the first to make up something new. We went to the forest and found these weird rocks.

Nightfall swerved to the side but ended up grazed on his left wing. Furious, he jetted towards Nebula and tackled him mid-air, launching the lighter blue alicorn several meters in the distance.

Nebula wanted to leave them be, thinking they were boring. But I touched one and it glowed. Suddenly I saw magic swirl around my horn, and an image of a place in my mind. But after a moment the magic burst and went away. I think I had been about to use a spell.

Nebula shook his head to clear it, his heart pained as well as his body, and without any further thought he charged after his brother and shot another bolt of magic.

I ran back to Nebbie and told him what had happened. I demonstrated, putting my horn to his. Then it was like we exploded… but ended up in a new place. It was crazy. I think we… teleported!

Nightfall caught the bold with his own shield and hurled it back towards Nebula more quickly than he could’ve seen it.

We promised not to tell anyone. Then because of what we’d discovered we began to make up new spells. I’ve been getting more tired practicing them, but Nebula seems stronger than ever. Because i’ve been so tired ponies keep yelling at me because I keep falling asleep when I’m not supposed to. Mom and dad noticed how me and Nebbie disappeared on our adventures and they got angry. Ever since Sister… well… now that she isn’t here… they’ve been a lot harder on us. Me and Nebula got close because we needed each other. But now mom and dad are angry at me more because I keep falling asleep. Nebula insists we keep practicing… I think he wants to impress that Sun alicorn. It feels like I don’t have anyone on my side because mom and dad aren’t so hard on Nebula and now he won’t defend me because he thinks I haven’t been so nice. I don’t know what he means. Recently I found a weird girl pony with holes in her hooves and she told me she’d be my friend. She told me she’d help me practice in a different way. I’ve been so tired… I feel different. I feel more upset. I don’t like it. But the girl pony is the only one who helps me feel better. Now I have her and Nebula has Sun girl. I do miss Nebbie though.

It’s been a couple days. Nebula told on me after he found out I’ve been meeting with this pony. He thinks she’s bad. She’s the only friend I have now! Why doesn’t he want me to be happy? I thought we were there for each other!
I’m so tired… I feel worse than before.

The bolt hit Nebula and he fell to the ground. Nightfall pursued him.

Maybe Nebbie’s not so bad. Maybe he feels different too, and that’s why he’s acting different. I miss him.
Maybe we’ll be best friends again…

Nebula landed harshly. Nightfall pinned him.

I do love him…

Nightfall grinned.

I’ll talk to you later, Diary.
Love, Crescent

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment