• Published 29th Oct 2017
  • 847 Views, 16 Comments

Journal of Occasional Nonsensicality - Acryliks



Ponies usually don't make sense. And yet here I am, trying to make friends with them. Surprising? Mayhaps...

  • ...
1
 16
 847

Rekt!

“He’s over there, in the corner! Kill him!”

“I’m trying, hang on...”

“...no! Go back! Get him!”

“Yeah yeah yeah, wait!”

“...”

“...oh my god! How can someone camp for the entire game and feel good about winning!?” I shouted, throwing my controller onto the coffee table in front of me.

“Ugh, ponies like that make me want to jump out of a window... right in front of a bus,” Vinyl fumed.

“...that may be a slight overreaction,” I smirked.

“You think?” she asked me.

“Yeah. The alternative to that would be to throw the camper out of the window and let him land in front of the bus. Then everybody wins!” I planned, glancing at the screen. I immediately saw someone had posted something in the after-game chat.

“Hey...” I poked at Vinyl, pointing to the screen.

We leaned in to see what was written.

lmao you guys cant aim 4 shit get REKT XDD”

Vinyl and I glanced between each other for a moment.

“...you know what? That’s enough games for today,” Vinyl told me, getting up and walking over to the TV.

“Yep, I agree.”

“You wanna go downstairs and get some food? There’s some leftover pasta in the fridge,” Vinyl asked me, walking towards the door to her room.

“Sure. Is it alfredo?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah man, only the best!” Vinyl declared, placing a hoof on her chest.

“Did you make it?” I questioned.

“Yes, why?”

“Then it’s not the best.” I teased, walking out of the door with a laugh.

“Oh, ha ha. Very funny!”

Author's Note:

My friend and I were playing some online games and had to constantly deal with people camping, which inspired this chapter.

Thanks for reading!