• Published 29th Oct 2017
  • 847 Views, 16 Comments

Journal of Occasional Nonsensicality - Acryliks



Ponies usually don't make sense. And yet here I am, trying to make friends with them. Surprising? Mayhaps...

  • ...
1
 16
 847

Overly Crass

“Bitch lasagna,” I said angrily. Octavia glanced up to me confusedly.

“I... excuse me?” she said to me. I looked up to the sky.

“Open bob,” I said to no one in particular. Octavia half turned her body to get a better look at me.

“I... I’m sorry, I don’t know what... that...” she trailed off.

“...what?” I asked.

“What do you mean what?”

“...what just happened?”

“I... you were saying some very... unique things,” Octavia told me. I glanced around to see where I was.

“I... don’t remember any of that. What did I say? Anything overly crass?” I asked carefully, worried that I might have done something irreversible.

“Oh... you said... oh goodness... bitch lasagna, if I heard correctly,” she told me. I winced in surprise and confusion.

“...I can tell you right now that I have no idea what that means, and that I’ve never heard that phrase before,” I told her.

“...”

“...did I say anything else?”

“You said... open bob. Again, I have no idea what that means, nor have I ever heard that... term... in my life,” Octavia told me. I nodded slowly in understanding, trying to figure out what any of that meant.

“...you don’t remember any of what you just said?” she asked me.

"Absolutely not," I told her. She looked down for a moment.

"Well then... let's just ignore that then," she said with a smirk. I gazed around the park where we were sitting.

"Agreed," I chuckled.

Author's Note:

One of my friends told me to write a short story with some memes, so here it is!