• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 330 Views, 0 Comments

Monsters in the Light - PhoenixDragon44



Silence and peace have been broken in the small settlement of Ponyville. The battle between two great hunters, one of the day, and one of the night, shall arrive...

  • ...
 0
 330

Epilogue: Artemis

IT looked around the dimly lit cave with disinterest. ITS eyes passing over the many objects that scattered the place. A chair here, a desk there... nothing of any real importance to IT. A ripping sound echoed throughout the cave from behind IT, and IT turned around to face a tear of nothing in the middle of the room. IT stared at the tear with intrigue, and after a moment, an armored being, clad in bright red armor fit for a warrior, stepped out of the tear.

From within the armors helm, two yellow eyes glowed brightly with power. The being looked at IT.

"Artemis?" The being asked. ITS eyes narrowed, yet IT nodded. The beings voice took on a grave tone, "I am Polar, Red King of the North, embodiment of war, knowledge, honor, and protection." The being said. "I need your help."

IT looked at Polar, then to the tear. IT thought for a moment before nodding, and moving toward the tear. IT stepped through the tear, and Polar followed behind. The tear closing up behind them; leaving not a trace of its presence...

Author's Note:

Polar The Red King belongs to my friend Shadows Of The Light

This story is done in collaboration with Shadows, The Never Civilization verse

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment