• Published 16th Jul 2012
  • 767 Views, 5 Comments

The Little Pony Prince - yotoeman



Now the Equestrian military ambassador, Scootaloo broke her left wing and is trapped in a desert.

  • ...
 5
 767

Chapter 2

Chapter 2


As it turns out, the planet M414 is a very small planet. The planet resides in the dragontail nebula and is about the size of a house. It’s so small in fact that the pony who discovered, Mr. Stardust Ivory, stated that it technically shouldn’t exist. The rose that the colt referred to was not a metaphoric term nor was it the name of another pony. On the colt’s planet, there weren’t many things as you could imagine, but there was a single rose flower that the colt took care of every day. Each evening, The little pony prince would water his flower, and the rose would thank him in appreciation. I’m not sure how it works, but apparently his rose could talk.

He lived peacefully on his planet for the majority of his life. Occasionally, he would go on his spaceship that he had for as long as he could remember and explore other parts of the universe. He would never go pass anywhere however, where he couldn’t come back in one day to take care of his rose. That was until one day, a shooting star passed by his planet.

“Did you see that?” asked the little pony prince to his rose.

“See what?”

“That thing that passed by us. It looked…it looked… I don’t know but it was beautiful.”

“Oh, don’t be so naïve,” the rose said mockingly, “it was probably nothing.”

“Yeah… you’re probably right.”

This continued on for several days, and each day, more shooting stars would appear in the sky. Each day the rose would tell the colt not to worry about it and each day the colt would agree. Then one day there was a barrage of shooting stars that flew across the sky at once. It was then that the little pony prince decided that enough was enough and that he had to discover what else was out there in the universe.

“You fool,” the rose said when the colt told it his plan, “you can’t wander off and go exploring, it’s not safe!”

“But I have to know what’s out there!”

“No you don’t, out there it’s dangerous and you’ll get hurt. Then who’s going to take care of you?”

“But I just… I just need to know if there’s more then just us out there.”

“No!!!! and that’s the final decision.”

To the rose’s words, the colt grew very angry. He felt at that moment that he was being suppressed by the rose.

“I’m sick of this.” The colt said firmly, “All my life you’ve been the one controlling me, and I get almost nothing in return.

“But…”

“No buts this time. I’m going to go on a journey to explore the universe and there’s no way you can stop me.” The colt said as he began to walk towards his spaceship

“But, but…” the rose said looking as if it was crying, “Who’s going to take care of me?”

The colt stopped for a moment and thought about this.

“I guess you’ll have to just take care of yourself then.” The colt said as he continued to walk.

“Wait,” the rose said causing the colt to stop for a moment.

“Good luck.”

The colt continued to walk towards his space ship. As he reached it, he looked back at his rose one last time.

“Good-bye,” he said coldly. And with that, he rode off into the universe looking to explore the stars.

Comments ( 5 )

as someone whose read the little prince over and over as a child i shall try this on for size:ajsmug:

Dat picture...

That cover image ...
... did you click the wrong picture?

1031710 No, that's my neighbors trolling me. AGAIN!

1035664

Perhaps it's time to change your password :applejackunsure:
Pretty good troll though :trollestia:

Login or register to comment