• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,730 Views, 114 Comments

Super Stallion - PioneerofImagination



Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.

  • ...
14
 114
 1,730

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35 Super Stallion's Wacko New Rogue

Twilight brought Starlight to a large table with plates and silverware to it. "First lesson of the day, we very carefully set the table without using magic so that YIP!" Twilight then ducked as Starlight used her magic to move all the plates and silverware and set them on the table perfectly and smiled at Twilight who in turn gave her an angry stare.

"What?" Starlight was then hit on the head by a mallet that Twilight summed with her chaos magic that she was getting more and more used to using. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"I said without using magic, pay attention when the teacher is talking!" Twilight then put all the plates and silverware back on the tray. "Now let's try this again shall we?"

"Okay, you didn't have to bonk me on my head with that mallet. Though I guess it's better than getting socked right in the kisser."

"Starlight we both agreed that you more than had that coming."

"You still knocked a tooth right out."

"Which my dentist friend Minuette was more than able to put back in, besides even if it didn't go back in it's still nothing compared to what that other me tried to do to you."

Starlight then shook like she walked through the arctic. "Ugh! Please don't mention her! I still have nightmares."

“I know,” Twilight said. “Spike said he had to change your sheets again. But let's just focus on setting this table without using magic. We have a lot to do before dinner starts."

"We do?"

"Yes we do," Twilight answered as she explained that Princess Celestia herself will be dropping by to see how Starlight's lessons are going. Twilight also explained that Starlight would have to bring a friend of her own.

"New friends? Hey! Maybe I'll just force friendships by magically enslaving the entire population of Ponyville!" Twilight then glared at her student. "Kidding, heh heh," Starlight said with a smile.

"I really worry about you sometimes."

***

The rogues still staying in the Undiscovered West had gotten to work collecting various strange crystals that seemed to project unusual magical properties. Prank Master had managed to make a device that can track other crystals even though the rogues had no idea how she did that.

"So what's with this place?" Weather Warper asked.

"What do you mean?" Scar Flank asked who was collecting things with her.

"I mean why is the Undiscovered West so undiscovered? I mean no one lives here."

"When Equestria was made and the ponies were spreading far across the land the princesses decided that 1 place should remain the way it was," Scar Flank answered. "So that's why this area became known as the Undiscovered West as it's been untouched by ponies for centuries."

"How do you know so much?"

"Knowledge is power and I like power, I like it very much."

"But it hasn't always been untouched," Prank Master said once again, showing up out of nowhere. "Star Swirl the Bearded could never leave the unknown unknown. He traveled deep into the Undiscovered West and found many strange things."

"And those said things will make the same thing that gave Super Stallion all of his powers right?" Weather Warper turned around when she didn't get an answer to her question. "Right Prank Master?" Weather Warper then saw the strange rogue roll down a rather large rock just to climb back up it so she can start all over.

"Roll down the rock, roll down the rock, roll down the rock." While those 3 were together Mimicry, Inferno, and Chrysalis were also together but the changeling queen kept falling behind because every time she found her strength it wasn't that long before she lost it all over again.

"Do you think you can be useful today and get a move on?" Inferno said sick of Chrysalis falling behind while the group looked around while also trying not to get lost. "Geez I'm sick of all these trees in our way just let me burn down a few of them."

"No!" Mimicry ordered. "All it'll take is 1 fire spell of yours to start a giant fire sure to get ponies attention and spoil the absolute perfect giant hiding place for all of us. So I don't want to see so much as a spark. Got it?"

"All right, all right sheesh, you didn't have to bite my head off." Mimicry then turned her head to look at Chrysalis who still hadn't caught up. "Come on, my muzzle runs faster. We don't have all day.”

"Actually sis I think we kind of do."

"DON'T ORDER ME AROUND! EITHER OF YOU!" Chrysalis snarled.

"I think you're hot headed nature is rubbing off on her," Mimicry whispered.

"What's your problem changeling!" Inferno called out to Chrysalis.

"Your brother is!"

"What did you say about our brother?!" Inferno and Mimicry said at the same time ready for a fight.

"He did this to me! All these scars around my body, he used me for countless experiments just so you could transform like a changeling in hopes of better controlling that medalion that got broken anyway." Chrysalis stopped only to cough some more and it sounded like a lung was going to come out. "He put things in me and took blood out of me just to play with and fulfill his sick curiosity."

"My brother wasn't sick, he was brilliant and he still is," Mimicry said.

"Yeah," Inferno added.

"He was gonna take us from the bottom to the top. He figured out how he was gonna take Super Stallion's power and make it his own."

"Yeah!"

"After that he was going to get Princess Celestia to fall in love with the new and improved Super Stallion so they'd get married and he and the 2 of us would become the rulers of all Equestria!"

"Ye- Wow really?"

"Yes he explained his whole plan to me and said I was the heart of the whole plan, and now we have the chance to get the same powers of Super Stallion and pick up where our brother left off."

"Yeah! Nuts to Chrysalis let's leave her behind and get what we need ourselves."

"Sounds good to me." Inferno and Mimicry then took off leaving Chrysalis in the dust who simply went back to where the rogues planned to gather when they were done.

"By the way can you still turn into other ponies?" Mimicry then took the form of her sister.

"Does this answer your question? And don't say yeah."

Mad Alicorn and Prank Master returned to their regroup spot, the latter of which noticed Chrysalis was under the weather and helped her to the soft spot of grass she liked. Mad Alicorn on the other hand or rather hoof paid the changeling queen no mind and waited for the other rogues who returned before long.

"Were you able to find them?" Mad Alicorn asked and the other rogues showed that they each found 1 or 2 of the unique crystals and brought them in the center of the area.

"Oh look Scar Flank, Prank Master did find her way back here."

"Yeah that's just wonderful," Scar Flank answered sarcastically. "I was really hoping that the little fruit loop wasn't lost around here somewhere."

"It's thanks to this fruit loop that we're gonna be a group of Super Stallions all on our own.” Mad Alicorn then gathered the crystals together in the center of the area preparing to use the spell Prank Master told her to forge them something that will rival Super Stallion's sphere. Resulting in a huge explosion that forced them all back.

Except Chrysalis who was already far away resting and Prank Master who was with her.

"What the heck happened?" Mad Alicorn said who still managed to stay in the air.

"All the stuff that we collected almost blew up in our faces. What were you reading a magazine while wearing ear muffs or something?" Scar Flank asked.

"This doesn't make sense, we did everything right, what could have happened?" Inferno asked.

"Oh yeah now I remember," Prank Master said. Suddenly Inferno teleported in front of Prank Master and grabbed her by the throat with flames coming out of different parts of her body.

"Remember what?" But before Inferno got her answer she was blasted back and slammed into a tree as a result of a spell from Chrysalis.

"Hey! You can't do that to my sister!" Mimicry then turned into Chrysalis and she and the real one clashed beams. At first it seemed even but after Prank Master cheered for Chrysalis she was able to push her beam forward and slam Mimicry into the same tree.

"With your brother no longer around to cause trouble you 2 are going to have to deal with my wrath for him."

"That does it you're going down!" Inferno then charged at Chrysalis but Prank Master grabbed her before she could reach Chrysalis and put her in a wrestling pin.

"I just remembered I could do this." Inferno then made fire appear around her forming a kind of sphere but Prank Master dumped a lot of water on her with her magic. Mimicry back to her normal form charged at Chrysalis trying to claw at her and Chrysalis in return tried to bite her.

"I got 5 bits on the changeling and the messed up unicorn," Weather Warper whispered.

"I'll cover that bet," Scar Flank said.

"Are you 2 just going to stand there?" Inferno asked, turning to Weather Warper and Scar Flank while still fighting Prank Master. "Aren't you going to help?"

"And why would we do that exactly?" Scar Flank asked.

"He insulted our brother, the stallion that helped you escape."

"Only to get locked up yet again and even before his overall plan failed so that was a new one," Weather Warper said.

"Yeah, some mastermind he turned out to be," Scar Flank said. Inferno then charged at those 2 ready to attack them as well. Only for Prank Master to sneak attack her and pile drive her into the ground while Chrysalis managed to bind Mimicry despite her ability to transform. "Never thought I'd be happy to lose a bet."

"And once again I win and love it." Weather Warper then offered her hoof and gestured for the 5 bits which Scar Flank gave.

"Have you all gotten that out of your system?" Mad Alicorn asked as she freed Mimicry and pulled Inferno out of the ground and brought them all around where the explosion happened. "We can't stop Super Stallion if we fight amongst ourselves. Now Prank Master, what did you remember?"

"My wrestling moves, you wanna see more?"

"No, before that."

"Oh well when Star Swirl created the Super Stallion power source or whatever he never really gave it a name. He realized that while these various crystals can bring unusual powers, they couldn't mix since they were so different. So he needed to make something that would allow all of them to come together and become something new all together."

"And how did he do that?" Mad Alicorn asked.

"I…do not know. I tried to help but in the end he figured it out all on his own."

"SO YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT SHE SHOULD DO NEXT!" Inferno was about to blast her with fire but a snarl from Chrysalis made her back off.

"Well I do have an idea it's something that could make them all stay together so maybe if we got some glue, like a whole lot of glue and maybe some tape."

"That's not going to work!" Mimicry said starting to get mad as well but like her sister backed off when Chrysalis snarled.

"Not even if I put glue on the tape?"

"No Prank Master," Chrysalis said. "Don't you have any idea what Star Swirl did to make whatever it is he made?"

"Well, maybe it was some sort of crystal nexus. Something already infused with magical properties that could be used magically to connect them all into a singular object."

“What about my medallion?" Mimicry then got out the pieces of her medallion that Super Stallion broke in their last battle. "Maybe it can somehow be used to connect all the things we need to connect."

"You still have that, couldn't you just use your magic to fix it?" Inferno asked her sister.

"You think I haven't tried that?" Mad Alicorn then tried to see if she could fix the medallion and she was able to effortlessly put the pieces back together to Mimicry's utter joy. "Oh yeah baby, bring me back the Super Stallion stat!" Mimicry grabbed it and turned into Super Stallion but in just a few seconds she changed back. "What no!"

"Yeah that'll happen," Prank Master said.

"What will happen?" Weather Warper asked.

"Objects that hold powerful magic that get broken even when restored no longer have the magic they once had. Kind of like relationships."

"But she was able to turn for a second," Scar Flank said.

"Only a little of the magic remained," Prank Master added. Suddenly Mad Alicorn used her magic to take the medallion and grab on to it.

"But you were able to turn into him for a second or 3 so perhaps this can be used as a nexus." Mad Alicorn then put the medallion with all the magical crystals and all the other rogues got out of the way and like last time a rather large blast happened but this one was bigger and had strange blue bits of smoke and when the smoke cleared all the rogues looked at the center.

"What in Equestria," Mimicry said as they all got closer. "What the heck happened?"
"I think we created life," Weather Warper.

"And what a life," Prank Master said as she was the first to get right next to the creature born from the blast. "Check out this guy's wacko mane."

"Wacko," the strange stallion said as it crawled out of the small pit and stood on all 4 legs.

"Would you like some pudding big blue?" Prank Master then got out a tub & offered it to the stallion. "I always try to have some on me whenever I go somewhere you never know when you're in dire need of a delicious snack." The stallion then grabbed and ate the entire thing and proceeded to rub his stomach showing he enjoyed it.

"Well, what the heck are we going to do now?" Chrysalis asked.

"Can we get me some more snacks, changeling buddy?"

***

Back at Ponyville Starlight had succeeded in finding a friend by the name of Trixie who preferred the Great and Powerful Trixie. Trixie had come to Ponyville to start the humble and penitent Equestrian apology tour, it’s a working title. Starlight had gotten along with Trixie; she agreed to be the assistant in a daring act in her magic show. The crowd went wild but not everypony was happy as Starlight chose this over the dinner Twilight had been planning as was quite upset at Starlight.

"Twilight please don't be angry at Trixie."

"I'm not," Twilight answered right away.

"Oh, good because, well I have a good explanation."

"For your sake I hope you do."

"See Trixie needed my help with this dangerous act so I couldn't just leave her alone therefore I couldn't go to that dinner with you. I know you worked hard on that dinner but Trixie really needed my help. I didn't want to skip it but there was nothing else I could do."

"Why didn't you just ask me to postpone the dinner so you could help Trixie and then go to it afterwards?" Twilight's question left Starlight speechless.

"Oh, yeah that would have fixed everything wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would."

Starlight then let out an uncomfortable laugh as she tried to figure out how to ease the insanely clear tension between her and Twilight. "Want to see some new tricks Trixie is working on?"

"No. Now come on let's go back to the castle," Twilight ordered and Starlight decided it was best not to argue but they did bring Trixie and salvaged what was left of the dinner. Afterwards Trixie stepped out with Princess Celestia to discuss the chance of doing part of her tour in the castle and this left Starlight to try and lighten the mood.

"Twilight I know you're mad but can't you let it go, I mean it's not that big a deal is it?"

"Well in a way I think it is. You had a problem that you could have so easily fixed. It may have been for a good reason but you still made the same mistake of letting your emotions cloud your judgment and stopping you from seeing what should be a very clear truth."

"Oh come on I still made it to dinner so it kind of worked out."

"And you're still making excuses for yourself. Do you think it was easy for me to convince the others to let you stay here?"

"Huh?"

"After all the things you did. Locking us up, trying to brainwash us, and almost permanently changing history. Which of course most likely created that other me.” Starlight shook again. “Point is, do you think it was easy to get my friends to be okay with letting you stay at the Castle of Friendship?"

"N-No."

"No it wasn't, but I convinced them to give you a chance." Twilight then put her hoof on Starlight’s heart. "You have talent and intelligence Starlight, but that does make you who you are. It's right here what defines you. You are who you choose to be and it would be a shame if you choose to throw all your potential away." Twilight then walked away to leave Starlight alone with her thoughts.

***

The rogues had gotten to know the blue stallion they accidentally created. While he was very clearly not in the slightest an intelligent individual he proved to make up with it in the brawn section. As well as have a few other powers that Super Stallion had and even some that he doesn't.

"Well what are we going to do now?"

"You already asked that, Chrysalis," Scar Flank pointed out.

"And we still don't have an answer. We've just been seeing what that thing can do while we twiddle our hooves."

"That thing has a name Chrysalis," Prank Master said. "Isn't that right Wacko?"

"Prank Master, we're not calling him Wacko."

"Well what do you want to call him Weather Warper?"

"I don't know but it's gotta be better than that."

"Well whatever we call him it's about time we do something. Let's see how quickly he can rob a bank," Scar Flank said, who like Chrysalis was also tired of just lying around.

"Perhaps we can see just how well he does against his do good counterpart," Mad Alicorn, who had a smile that said she already had a plan in action.

***

The next day in Ponyville Trixie was already packing up her wagon to get going as she was actually able to convince the princess that she could do her humble and penitent Equestrian apology tour at the castle. She was hoping to think of a better title for her tour when she got to the castle and Starlight was helping her new best friend pack so she could take off.
"The strong and endurable Trixie is more than capable of doing this herself but Trixie appreciates the help Starlight."

Suddenly the cargo she tied to the top of the wagon was about to fall on her but Starlight stopped it with her magic and secured it back on top of the wagon.

"Happy to help Trixie. Say I was wondering, do you think Twilight would be okay if I asked her if I can go with you to help you with your tour in Canterlot? So you can do your great act in front of Princess Celestia."

"As if you have to ask, Trixie says if it would be a crime not for you to come and make my act the best that it can be."

"So you think Twilight will say yes?"

"I'm not sure she's kind of hard to figure out," Trixie answered.

"Well I guess there's only 1 way to find out." Starlight was about to make her way to the castle but to her and Trixie's shock the Castle of Friendship was lifted right off the ground. Wacko was ordered by the Mad Alicorn to take the castle that had the mirror she used to get to Equestria and bring it to the Undiscovered West so she and the other rogues could use it as a base. As well as see if there are other things of magical properties she could use to give herself even more power.

"Wacko find crystal castle," Wacko said, happy that he was able to do what he was told.

"Yes we can see that Wacko," Inferno said, who was ordered along with her sister Mimicry to go with Wacko as backup. "Now quit wasting time and start carrying it back where we came from."

Wacko then completely lifted the castle off of the ground. Twilight grabbed Spike and flew out of the castle and pressed on her bracelet again and again and again until Super Stallion arrived moments later to grab her hoof, stopping it from pressing the signal button.

"Yeah I'm gonna ask you to not do that. It's like when somepony repetitively knocks on a door much more than when they need to."

"Sorry Super Stallion it's just that my castle-"

"Yeah I saw on my way here, I’m on it." Super Stallion then let go of Twilight and flew to the castle. He grabbed it then put it back on the ground.

"Hey you no supposed to take shiny house, me supposed to take shiny house," Wacko said, flying over to Super Stallion who was quite shocked to see him.

"Who is this wacko?"

"Yes. I Wacko."

"Well you said it not me, actually we both said it. Now that the castle's back you can go back to where you came from. Where did you come from exactly?"

"Me from spot where shiny house going," Wacko answered as he walked over to the castle to pick it up again but Super Stallion stopped him from doing that and was surprised that he was strong enough to push him a little. Super Stallion tried to push back but Wacko just threw him up in the air also to Super Stallion's surprise.

"All right, here comes the boom." Super Stallion then stopped Wacko from picking up the castle yet again and threw him up in the air. "Yeah, how do you like it?" Wacko then landed on the ground face first and was rather slow to pick himself up.

"That no nice me mad now. Me pummel you good." Wacko then shot out a beam of magic out of his mouth that Super Stallion dodged by flying up and Wacko went up after him. Wacko hit him so hard he flew up until he was almost in space. Super Stallion recovered and flew straight down to where Wacko was and hit him so hard he landed on the ground and made a crater right in the middle of Ponyville. Wacko flew out of it seconds later and spit out quite a bit of dirt. "Dirt no taste good."

"How about you get the taste out of your mouth with a knuckle sandwich?" Super Stallion flew at Wacko and his hoof went right in Wacko's mouth. When it went in, Super Stallion couldn't seem to get it out so he had to put his back legs on Wacko's chest just so he could pull it out.

"Me not like sam witch."

"It's sandwich."

"Sam witch."

"No, sand, what am I doing this isn't important." Super Stallion and Wacko then continued to fight while Inferno and Mimicry watched.

"Looks like Wacko is having a little trouble beating Super Stallion, but that's not a huge surprise if I couldn't beat him, a warped clone of him doesn't have a chance," Mimicry said.

"So what do we do sis?" Inferno asked.

"Mad Alicorn said to see how powerful he compares to Super Stallion if they came into contact with each other."

"Too bad we can't get our hooves on some chaos magic then he could turn the fight around."

"Yes but we couldn't get anymore so we're just gonna have to find another way to help Wacko win."

"How are we going to do that?" Super Stallion and Wacko then clashed at each other causing a shockwave that broke more than a couple windows and even forced Inferno and Mimicry off of their legs. "On 2nd thought I think we'd just get in the way."

"Well I'm not just going to stand around and do nothing, if Wacko needs help he's gonna get it." Mimicry then saw something out of the corner of her eye. "I have a plan, follow me." Mimicry then led her sister to Trixie's wagon.

"A wagon?"

"Not just any wagon, a magician's wagon, remember we saw quite a few of these when we were young. And many magicians had fireworks in their act." Mimicry then used her magic to bring a ton of them out. "Bingo! We can use these to make a distraction, not to mention a few fires. When Super Stallion goes to put them out, Wacko can take the castle and use it to get us out of here."

"I love it, it's the perfect plan." Suddenly the fireworks disappeared.

"I don't think so," Starlight said, who teleported the fireworks away from the rogues. "It's you 2 again."

"Starlight, who are these 2?"

"For now let's just say they're trouble makers. And I've kind of got a score to settle with the one with the metal claws."

"Oh is this about the sucker punch I gave you the last time we met?"

"Yeah and unfortunately for you I have a bad habit of trying to get even." Starlight then fired a series of spells that Mimicry danced around as she took the form of a famous ballet pony from Canterlot.

"You'll have to do better than that, you darling."

"Oh I plan to." Starlight then attacked more as Mimicry changed into a bird to continue to dodge and tease her attacker. Trixie wanted to help but was cut off by a wall of fire.

"My sister doesn't need to worry about 2 unicorns going after her." Inferno then cast a series of fire spells at Trixie who dodged rather cowardly. That is until Inferno hit Trixie's cart by mistake. Trixie acted right away and used a water spell she learned a long time ago to put it out.

"Nopony touches my wagon, now you will feel the wrath of the great and powerful Trixie!"

"Oh I'm so afraid."

"You should be." Trixie then hit Inferno dead on and shot her up in the air which bumped her into her own sister that was about to attack Starlight.

"Wow Trixie you got both of them at the same time," Starlight said very impressed as she ran over and hugged her.

"Uh, yes exactly as Trixie planned." After that Mimicry forced Inferno off who quickly reacted and shot a huge fireball at Trixie and Starlight who blocked it with a barrier. Soon after that Wacko was forced to the ground very close to where they were.

"Mimicry I half suspected you weren't too far behind this warped version of me."

"You won again! How is it no matter what obstacle you face you always come out on top even when you fight something or somepony that can do whatever you can and more?"

"Sis I think this mission is a bust."

"No kidding Inferno, Wacko can you get up?"

"Wacko okay," he answered as he stood up ready to keep fighting.

"Fine, then forget the castle and take us home." Wacko then picked up Mimicry and Inferno and flew off.

Super Stallion tried to give chase but Inferno made a fire dragon appear and go after Trixie and Starlight so he had to fly back and put it out with a couple water spells. By the time the fog cleared the rogues were gone yet again. While Super Stallion was upset that the rogues got away for umpteenth he still considered it a victory that he stopped Wacko from taking the castle and nopony got hurt.

"Well now that that is all settled, I'm off to Canterlot to continue my glorious yet modest repenting tour, I know I still need to work on the title."

"Twilight, do you think it would be okay if I went with Trixie to Canterlot to help her act out a little?"

"Fine, just don't be gone too long." Starlight then began to help Trixie pull the wagon and head for Canterlot.

"By the way, Trixie, I noticed the water spell you used to save your wagon that looked pretty advanced. Where did you learn it?"

"Let's just say that Trixie has had to put out quite a few fires before." Upon getting to Canterlot Trixie put on quite a show for the royal pony sisters and their special someponies. Trixie even brought Celestia into her act with the old saw a pony in half routine.

"My my I must admit Trixie you put on quite the show."

"Oh thank you very much Princess Celestia, that means so much coming from you."

"So are you going to be staying in Canterlot for a while?" Squeaky asked.

"Sadly no Trixie must continue her penitent and apologetic Equestria tour."

"That's quite a lot to remember," Princess Celestia said.

"I know I know it's a working title. I just can't seem to find a title that fits."

"How about the tour of forgiveness," Squeaky suggested just at the top of his head.

"Actually Trixie likes that a lot."

***

"So even that warped Super Stallion couldn't beat Super Stallion," Mad Alicorn said.

"Well if you guys couldn't get the castle do you think you can get him to steal a house or something? I didn't mind sleeping out in the woods last night but I think that's something that can get real old real fast," Prank Master said.

"What a surprise, another plan ending in failure," Chrysalis said, immediately getting attention from the others.

"I didn't hear you offer any grand plans oh great queen of the changelings," Mimicry said.

"What would that matter? When do any of you try something that actually works?”

"If you don't like it here, why don't you just leave," Mad Alicorn suggested.

"Fine," Chrysalis said as she brought Prank Master over to her with magic. "We're leaving."

"We are?"

"Yes Prank Master we are."

"Okay then see you all later." And with that Chrysalis and Prank Master were suddenly teleported away.

***

Back at the Castle of Friendship Twilight's friends came by after the attempted theft of her castle to see if she was okay. "Why would they want to take your castle of all things?" Applejack asked.

"Did the rogues want to throw a big party and needed a place to throw it in?"

"I'm not sure Applejack and I kind of doubt it Pinkie Pie thankfully Super Stallion showed up and stopped them from doing the whole thing."

"Well they're lucky that I was in Wonderbolt practice when all that was going on," Rainbow Dash said as she was showing off the muscles of her front legs. "I would have mopped the floor with all of them."

"I think that might have been a tall order even for you Rainbow," Twilight said admiring how her friend could toot her own horn. But suddenly to the shock of the mane 6 and Spike Chrysalis and Prank Master appeared in the room.

"Hi everypony, how's it going? Quick question: do you have any pudding?"

"It's an attack!" Spike said getting in front of Twilight and Rarity ready to defend them.

"Looks like I get to mop the floor after all." Rainbow Dash then suddenly flew at Chrysalis and decked her right in the mouth. Chrysalis fell down and as she was trying to get back up a rather large amount of green stuff came out of her mouth. "See that, 1 hit and she's already on the ground puking."

"That's blood you idiot," Chrysalis replied as she got back up on her legs and suddenly said something that shocked everypony and dragon in the room. "I'm dying."

Author's Note:

Quite the cliffhanger ending huh?
Also as obvious as it might be Wacko was inspired Bizarro.
Re-edit:11/13/2023: Another drawing I have to put back up. I still don't have my old computer back but when I do I'll put up all the drawings at once.

PreviousChapters Next