• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,730 Views, 114 Comments

Super Stallion - PioneerofImagination



Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.

  • ...
14
 114
 1,730

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 34 Rogue from Another Realm

The girls from Canterlot High were having a nice relaxing picnic by a certain mirror when suddenly Princess Twilight appeared. "I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner, I didn't get your messages until just now because I was caught in this time travel loop and honestly, it was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me." Twilight was then shocked to see a girl that looked exactly like her who tried to make this less strange by giving her a friendly little wave. "Make that the 2nd strangest."

"So," SciTwi said, trying to make things less awkward as well. "You're me and I'm you."

"Uh yeah, you're my counterpart."

"Counterpart," SciTwi replied excitedly. "Like parallel versions from an entirely alternate dimension?"

"Yes actually."

"Wow, that is so amazing. Are there alternate versions of the others? Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Spike? What about Sunset?"

"Actually I'm from there," Sunset said. The 2 Twilights then sat next to each other and compared notes after Sunset informed Princess Twilight that the problems she was writing about had been taken care of. The Twilights wrote several notes about their theories of parallel universes and perhaps if the magic of friendship connects to it.

"Man those 2 are getting along really well," Rainbow Dash said.

"Well it makes sense if you think about it," Pinkie Pie said. "They're kind of the same person I bet I'd get along with me really well too."

"Have you been to other alternate worlds?" SciTwi asked.

"No but Super Stallion has," Princess Twilight answered.

"Super Stallion, who is that? Is he like the guardian of your realm?"

"Something like that. He’s a superhero."

"What really? You have an actual superhero in your world? Does he guard other universes as well? Are there more superheroes like a league or society? Are his powers the result of some meta gene or X gene?" Suddenly Pinkie Pie put a cupcake in SciTwi’s mouth.

"Go easy on Twilight Twilight, you're making it hard for even me to keep up."

"Pinkie's right darling it's not like she's going anywhere there's no rush," Rarity said as she was playing with Spike who enjoyed it very much. "But you shouldn't hog her all to yourself after all she's our friend as well."

"Right sorry I guess I got excited." After a while of hanging out and helping the SciTwi with some of her notes Twilight headed home. After she left SciTwi continued to work on some notes involving the device she made when she participated in the Friendship Games. While it turned her into Midnight Sparkle it also gave Sunset the power to stop her and SciTwi thought she should make a new one in case Sunset needed the power once again.

"I don't think we have to worry about that Twilight," Sunset said as SciTwi talked to her about this.

"What do you mean Sunset?"

"I think we can rely on other means to stop any other she-demons, sirens, and whatever other thing that'll pop up. As long as we stick together we got nothing to worry about."

"I suppose that's true but do you mind if I try to make one anyway? You never know when it'll come in handy?"

"Well whatever you think is best." SciTwi then walked off to look after the notes when suddenly a hand was placed over her mouth and another around her stomach. She tried to get free but the person that grabbed her wouldn't let go and forced her into the forest.

***

The next morning Twilight decided to get to work and head to the balcony and on the way ran into Starlight who decided to make her mane look different. "Hi Starlight, I love how your mane looks."
"Oh thank you I decided to get a new style since I'm turning over a new leaf.”

“You’re up rather early, what’s the occasion?”

“Oh, I just couldn’t sleep….Nightmares.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, what are you up to?"

"Oh, just going to have a friendly chat with somepony." Twilight made her way to the balcony & used a special new bracelet.

"It's nice to hear that high pitch signal noise again after all this time."

"Super Stallion," Twilight said excitedly. She then ran a bit over to him to give him a hug and he happily returned the hug.

"So have all of your memories come back?"

"Yes every single one of them," Twilight answered with a wink. "Squeaky," She whispered.

"Well good to know you're all right and at 100% at last. So word through the grapevine is that Starlight Glimmer is here and you decided to take her under your wing as your student. Did you call me here because she's already causing trouble again?"

"Yes she is and I know it sounds strange but I think if I can give her a push in the right direction she could probably do as much good as me 1 day."

"So there isn't an emergency you just wanted to say hi or something?"

"Well not quite I wanted to make sure this new bracelet worked.”

"New bracelet, meaning that something happened to the old one, that would explain a few things."

"Yes my original one got broken during the prison riot but I made this one out of titanium alloy so I don't have to worry about that anymore. I hope this wasn't too inconvenient for you?"

"Oh no it's all right but maybe next time you can just send a letter or something." Suddenly one of the books in the room started to move all on its own, getting Super Stallion's attention right away. "Well that's something you don't see every day, even in my line of work." Twilight turned around and saw the book that caught Super Stallion's attention.

"Oh, speaking of letters." Twilight then went over to the book and when she read it her carefree smile vanished.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Sunset."

***

Sunset was at school rather worried about her new friend Twilight who she tried to call when she got home yesterday but she didn't answer. She met up with some of her friends and Fluttershy had Spike who asked Twilight to bring him over to her house for a doggie playdate. She explained she tried to return Spike but she wasn't home. "That doesn't say good at all," Sunset said, really starting to worry.
"Don't worry I'll find her," Spike said as he started to sniff around right away. Having spent so much time with Twilight he could smell her a mile away. Spike led the others to an old shake and inside was Twilight bound and gagged.

"Don't worry Twilight we'll get you out," Sunset said as she untied her. "What happened? Who did this to you?"

"It was you," she answered to everyone's shock. "At least that's what she said she called herself Sunset but I knew she wasn't really you. I haven't known you long but I knew it wasn't you. She had my spectrometer and wanted me to tell her how it worked and when I did she just left me here." Suddenly Principal Celestia came in and was shocked to see a student tied up.

"What in the world is going on here?"

"Twilight was kidnapped," Sunset answered.

"What by who?"

"By Sunset Shimmer."

"Wait "you" kidnapped her?" Celestia asked, quick to put the pieces together.

"Yes "I" kidnapped her. Twilight do you have any idea where "I" went?"

"She said something about going to the mirror in the front of the school but-"

"Okay Principal Celestia, can you help Twilight? The rest of us need to stop myself."

"Sure."

"But Sunset-"

"No time to lose, come on everyone!" Sunset then ran off with her friends but Spike stayed behind to stay with Principal Celestia who got to work untying Twilight.

"I really need to tear down this old shack," Celestia said as she was freeing Twilight.

Sunset and the others made it to mirror where the human Sunset was as if she was waiting for them.

"Looks like you're up to your old tricks again," Sunset said to Sunset.

"Oh it's more than that I have something big planned and this time you won't stop me."

"You wanna bet because we've learned a few tricks." Sunset and her friends then powered up but when they did their magic was somehow sucked right out of them and were pulled in the spectrometer human Sunset stole from SciTwi.

"Thanks that's exactly what I wanted you to do," Before Sunset and the others could do anything she opened it and like SciTwi not too long ago transformed and flew into the mirror. Sunset wanted to go after her counterpart but she couldn't go through the mirror as her counterpart took the magic from there as well.

"I think this is what Twilight was trying to warn me about. I shouldn't have acted so reckless.

"So what do we do now?" Fluttershy asked.

"I need to tell Twilight about this."

"Uh I think she already knows Sunset."

"The other Twilight Rainbow," Sunset answered, annoyed.

***

"Super Stallion, you're gonna want to take a look at this."
"What, did the butler do it?" Super Stallion then grabbed the book and gave it a quick reading learning all the things Twilight learned a minute ago. "I see so evil Sunset or parallel Sunset or, what's a good villain name for her?"

"I think we can just call her evil Sunset for now," Twilight answered.

"Kinda bland but okay, so it looks like evil Sunset is up to her old tricks again. Nothing I can't handle."

"Uh Super Stallion it's not that I doubt your abilities but don't you think you should take this a little more seriously?"

"No worries Princess Twilight she may have been the hoof full back in her universe but now I have the home field advantage." Super Stallion then took to the sky and began his search for the rogue from another realm. "Now if I was a rogue bent on multi global domination from another universe where would I be? Wow, that was probably the strangest sentence I ever said."

Elsewhere all the way in Dodge Junction evil Sunset Shimmer now a pony was getting used to her new body and powers.

"It's not as big as my old body but I have magic again, and this time I'm going to keep it. I may have managed to sneak out of the castle last night, but it's only a matter of time before the truth to my scheme gets out and Super Stallion comes looking for me. If I'm going to keep him off my back I'm going to need help."

"So, Sheriff Silverstar, what do you think about that big prison located in the Badlands south of here?"

"What do you mean Braeburn?"

"Well it's just that their prison has had several breakouts from quite a few abnormal and dangerous ponies that took the capital once and nearly took over the Crystal Empire. If they got out again they could do all sorts of damage."

“I wouldn’t worry too much about it Braeburn, with all that security that would need somepony pretty powerful to get them out.”

***

"It's nice to see the prisoners are behaving much better," one guard said to another while they were walking down the hall together."
"Yes, yes it is," the second guard answered. "Around half of the abnormal trouble makers have even seen the light."

"Yeah Pony Ivy even made a large apple tree grow out of the floor for us to have a snack whenever we feel like it."

"Yeah though that was without permission, but it was still a pleasant surprise." Suddenly a large magical explosion that got the attention of just about everypony and every changeling in the entire prison.

"What was that?!" The 1st guard asked and got in a position to fight.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say a not so pleasant surprise." The guards wasted no time and surrounded the area where the explosion happened ready for the worst. However surprisingly there wasn't anything coming into the prison from the other side ready to attack but this wasn't helping the guards settle down.

"I don't like this," a guard said, still looking and still ready for anything. "I don't like this 1 bit. Who would cause a big mess like this just to do nothing about it right afterwards?"

"Someone that wants to get all of your attention far away from me so I can sneak in here all the more easier," Sunset said to herself as she grabbed a spare guard uniform to blend right in. Afterwards she made her way around the prison while also using a lock pick she brought with her from her original universe to get some of the prisoners out and cause even more of a distraction.

"What's up with this, early release or something?" A prisoner asked when Sunset got him out.

"Something like that," Sunset answered as she also decided to ask this prisoner where she could find some of the toughest prisoners there. Before long Sunset found the rogues and got them out. "So what are all of your specialities?"

"I like pudding!" Prank Master nearly yelled.

"What's it to you?" Inferno said trying to get her magic canceling collar around her neck off.

"That's not coming off Inferno," Mimicry told her.

"Come on we have to try something when you hear that noise out there it's the best time to try and get this off and make a break for it."

"We can't just rush recklessly out there, we need a plan," Scar Flank said.

"Well I can help with both of those if you're all willing to return the favor," Sunset said, showing the lock pick that Inferno and the others could use to get their collars off.

"I doubt that's going to be enough to get these annoying collars off," Chrysalis answered and then let out a rather large amount of coughs.

"Yeah these things can be a real bother to get off," Prank Master said as she was swinging around the collar that was put on her with her hoof. "What?"

"Can you do that for the rest of us?" Weather Warper asked.

"Do what?"

"Look, let's focus here," Mimicry said. "Whoever this pony is, she's here to help and I for one am not going to look a gift pony in the mouth. So let's get these off and head out while the heading out is good."

Meanwhile Super Stallion arrived and used his magic to repair all the damage made from the explosion as if it never happened in the first place.

"Looks like Super Stallion showed up sooner than I'd hoped," Sunset said while hiding with the other rogues. "Actually I was hoping that he wouldn't show up at all but he still doesn't know that I'm here and that can help us."

"Yeah we can attack him out of nowhere when he least suspects it and take him down."

"Don't be such a hot head Mimicry," Inferno said. "And yes I realize the irony in me saying that. I want revenge on him too but we can't beat him with all those guards here to back him up.

"So what do we do?" Weather Warper asked the most eager of the group to get out and stretch.

"Just follow me." Sunset said when suddenly Super Stallion appeared after spotting all the rouges together.

"Well well well it looks like I found the dimension hopping duplicate," Super Stallion. "Question is what are you doing here of all places evil Sunset. Or alternate Sunset or, stallion oh stallion we need to think up a better name for you." Sunset then removed the guard uniform.

"You can just call me the Mad Alicorn." The newly named Mad Alicorn then fired at Super Stallion forcing him into a wall and then she blasted all the guards in the area. On top of that she used her newly acquired magic to rip the very doors of the cells from the walls. "Oh it's so wonderful at long last to have this power back once again. Oh this wonderful power."
"And just what are you going to do with all your new power?" Super Stallion asked while getting out of the wall and cleaning himself up by whipping off the dirt and bits of rumble still on him. "Ugh I've been slammed into walls so many times."

"What am I going to do with this power? Whatever I want to do of course and no one from nowhere is going to take it away from me this time."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Mad Alicorn, but for the record that is a good name for you. I've taken down tougher rogues than you."

"Is that so? Well then why don't you put your money where your mouth is." The Mad Alicorn shot out another blast of magic but this time Super Stallion was able to block it with a shield that surrounded his entire body and then countered with a magic beam of his own that forced her into a wall.

"Yeah, how do you like it?"

"I don't, so I think I'll just make my way out of here with my new minions."

"Minions?" Scar Flank said rather insulted.

"Yeah I don't think so," Weather Warper added.

"And how do you think you're going to get out of here with all these guards and me right here?" Mad Alicorn then used magic to make the prisoners as well as some of the guards her brainwashed army. Super Stallion got to work freeing them from the magic mind control and the guards that weren't hit helped. While they were all busy Mad Alicorn then opened a portal that led out of the prison.

"Time to get going, minions."

"Fine but don't call us that," Scar Flank said as he and Weather Warper jumped in. Prank Master was about to go through the portal when she saw Chrysalis being pinned by guards. After getting them off she helped Chrysalis through the portal with the others.

"The bad guys managed to get away yet again," Super Stallion said as the portal closed. "It's not even worth complaining about anymore. At least I unbrainwashed everypony. I might as well go."

"Uh before you do that do you think you can help us out here," one of the guards asked. "I mean with all the damage that needs to be fixed like the cell doors and putting all the prisoners back in them?"

"Sure."

***

"Ah the good smell of freedom is ours to sniff once again," Prank Master said as she danced around the open field the rogues found themselves in thanks to the Mad Alicorn.
"Yes and now my newly found minions-"

"Seriously, don't call us that!" Scar Flank said.

"Find newly found henchmen, we can begin my plan to take over this world and my own."

"My don't we have big plans," Weather Warper said starting to get excited. "But it sounds epic to me so count me in. I'm always up for a challenge. How do we do it?"

"Well first I need to get rid of all those that can stand in my way of taking over. Most of all Super Stallion, so how do we stop him?"

"I can tell you how to do that!" Mimicry said as she raised her hoof. "He's weak to chaos magic."

"Chaos magic? Now that does sound quite powerful but are you quite sure that it can stop him?"

"Oh yeah if we get our hooves on some chaos magic he won't stand a chance against us and I know just where we can find some, the castle in Ponyville."

Elsewhere Super Stallion had looked for the rogues but after failing to spot them made his way to the castle on time to get to his shift as Squeaky Clean the janitor. There he cleaned the castle from nearly top to bottom as per usual and made his way to the private chambers of his soon to be wife Princess Celestia. Upon seeing her laying by the fireplace legs tucked in working on a few royal documents he walked over and put his head on the side of her stomach.

"Rough day?" Princess Celestia asked.

"That would be putting it mildly, you remember when Twilight was taken to another world?"

"That would be pretty hard to forget what of it?"

"The Sunset of that world came here and calls herself the Mad Alicorn now because she found a way to make herself into one." Hearing that Celestia dropped her pen and turned to look at Squeaky.

"That does sound like serious trouble. I imagine all that newly acquired power would go to some pony's head. I mean suddenly getting so much power, who wouldn't that drive nuts?"

"Well I didn't let being Super Stallion go to my head, and Twilight didn't let becoming an alicorn go to her head."

"Good point, it's good to know power doesn't corrupt those who are responsible enough to handle it. But it sounds like this "Mad Alicorn" isn’t."

"Yeah it gets worse from there, she broke into the prison and got away with a hoof full of rogues.”

"Oh my poor sweet Squeaky you've had such a hard day," Princess Celestia said as she grabbed Squeaky with her front leg and pulled him under her. Once she was literally right on top of him she began to kiss him and began to press her body on him, but once she did that Squeaky gently got Celestia to roll over so her back was on the floor and Squeaky was the one on top of her. "Oh my, do you prefer being on top?"

"Not really I'm just kind of afraid you're going to crush me." Celestia then laughed.

"No matter how tough a day I have, just knowing I can come back to you makes it better." Squeaky then started to kiss Princess Celestia while he stroked her large flowing mane with 1 hoof and held the back of her neck with the other. "We should go on a date soon."

"We should? Don't you like these little moments we share in my chamber?"

"Of course I do but I want to take you somewhere romantic and make you feel special."

"Oh my what a romantic gesture, how in Equestria can I refuse?"

"I guess you can't."

"Yeah you're right I can't."

***

Meanwhile in Ponyville Twilight was to no pony's surprise reading a book. Spike was on his way to see Twilight when suddenly he was grabbed from behind and pinned to the ground then bound with chains.
"Hold him, hold him!" Scar Flank said as he was putting on the chains.

"I am holding him," Weather Warper said. "Now hurry up and don't make noise."

"Make noise? Okay." Prank Master then got several horns and put them on her hoofs and proceeded to run around.

"What are you doing stop!?" Mad Alicorn called out but when she saw the chains were successfully bound on Spike she decided it didn't really matter. She picked him up and followed Prank Master figuring that she'd get Twilight's attention and she was right.

"Pinkie, I told you I don't want to help form a shoe horn conga line." Twilight was then shocked to see the Mad Alicorn holding Spike and behind her were the other rogues including Prank Master.

"We'll make this quick," Mad Alicorn said. "Fork over the chaos magic and the precious baby dragon goes free."

"Oh you want some chaos magic I'll give you chaos magic." Twilight then made a hole appear under the rogues forcing them to fall even the ones with wings and in the confusion she teleported Spike away from them without the chains.

"Wow, way to think on your hooves."

"Thanks Spike, something Discord taught me recently." Suddenly Starlight came out to see what was going on and saw the large hole.

"Pinkie for the last time I'm not going to make a portable hole for you to play with." The rogues then made their way back up to Starlight's surprise who ran over to Twilight and Spike. "Twilight what's with the alicorn, the changeling, and others that don't stand out as much as them?"

"They want chaos magic but I figured somepony would try to take it again so from now on I take in all the samples Discord drops off so nopony can steal them. But I'm happy to dish out free samples!" Twilight then made several dozen rocks appear and launched them at the rogues forcing them to scatter. Chrysalis was about to get ready to fight back but another coughing fit forced her to her knees and Prank Master came to her aid and gave her a cup of water that seemingly came out of nowhere.

"You seem rather green around the gills. Is there something I can do to help?"

"If I feed on love I could grow stronger."

"Oh well I can help you with that." Prank Master then hugged Chrysalis who was too weak to push her off. Scar Flank and Weather Warper rushed into a corner where Spike managed to sneak up on them and breathed fire right on their rumps making Weather Warper fly around in confusion before stopping to drop and roll while Scar Flank jumped straight up while letting out a large ouch.

"That’s for making me a damsel in distress." Suddenly Inferno jumped down, stopping Spike from going after them some more.

"You want to try some of that with me, my little dragon?" Inferno then casted fire at Spike but he jumped right through it and bit and clawed at Inferno who forced him off after a few seconds.

"I'm a dragon you dolt as in fireproof." Spike and Inferno then exchanged fire blasts while Starlight was fighting Mimicry and Twilight was fighting Mad Alicorn. Both of them were holding their ground but Mimicry got the upper hoof when she fired her metal claw at Starlight. It missed but it distracted her for a few seconds which allowed Mimicry to sucker punch her when her claw grabbed the wall and pulled Mimicry in towards Starlight before she noticed it causing Starlight to fall right to the ground.

"Wow I wish she was that easy to take down when we fought," Twilight said.

"I'm okay thanks for asking," Starlight said, upset at her teacher.

"Oops heh heh, was that out loud?" Twilight was about to get attacked by Mad Alicorn but she blocked it with a barrier and then they clashed beams and Twilight was able to push hers through forcing Mad Alicorn into a wall. When Twilight's blast hit her dead on, she fell to the ground and got up only to get sucker punched by Super Stallion who appeared out of nowhere. "Got me call?"

"Yes." Super Stallion answered and suddenly the rogues were wrapped up in chains that came out of nowhere and forced them all into each other.

"Looks like I picked a good time to come visit," Discord said, appearing next to Twilight and Super Stallion who joined Spike and Starlight who were ready to continue fighting but the rogues didn't see much point in continuing to fight since they wouldn't be able to get what they came for.

"We need to get out of here," Scar Flank said. "Hey Mad Alicorn, make a portal."

"Okay, but I need a portal to somewhere we can hide and rest."

"Hey I know where we can hide," Prank Master said.

"And I'm desperate enough to believe you," Weather Warper responded.

Prank Master whispered something into the Mad Alicorn's ear who in turn made a portal that her whole group jumped into allowing them to get away once again.

“Yeah,” Discord said. “They came, we came, and we kicked serious rump.”

“But they got away,” Super Stallion said. “It’s worth complaining about again.”

***

The rogues found themselves in an area surrounded by nature that none of them seemed to recognize.

"Where are we?" Scar Flank asked.

"I don't know but I bet Pony Ivy would like it," Weather Warper said.

"Well wherever we are it has a nice soft looking pile of leaves over there," Chrysalis said as she walked over to it. "I'm taking a nap and probably a long one."

"We're in the Undiscovered West," Prank Master answered. "A part of Equestria that hardly anypony has traveled to.

"So in other words it's the perfect spot to hide in," Mad Alicorn said as she walked around. Suddenly she lifted her front right hoof as she felt a small stabbing pain. She checked her hoof and saw she stepped on a small crystal of all things. "What the? How did this of all things get here?"

Wow lucky you, you found a rare crystal that can be found here." Prank Master grabbed it to examine the crystal. "These things contain all sorts of different magical properties. Some of which Star Swirl used to make the source of Super Stallion's power." Suddenly every rogue turned to Prank Master except for Chrysalis who was already asleep. Mad Alicorn's attention flew right in Prank Master's face.

"It is?! How are these things the source? Could it be duplicated? Tell me everything you know about these crystals in great detail!" Prank Master then got a small green piece of food and offered it to Mad Alicorn.

"Pickle?"

PreviousChapters Next