• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,730 Views, 114 Comments

Super Stallion - PioneerofImagination



Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.

  • ...
14
 114
 1,730

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20 Villains United Part 1

Discord was sitting in the middle of the Castle of the 2 Sisters watching Twilight and Princess Celestia through a portal.

"Are you kidding me?!" Twilight yelled at the princess after returning from the Crystal Empire. "You tell me that I and I alone have to be the one to restore the heart and all that, but when I tell you that it was Spike it's no big deal!"

"Well why is that a problem? It all worked out didn't it?"

"That's not the point! You tell me I have to rescue a whole kingdom like it's no big deal, do you have any idea how much pressure that is on my psyche?"

"Well first I don't have enough faith in you, now I have too much faith in you, what the heck do you want from me?"

"I want you to listen to me."

"I listen, Twilight."

"You didn’t when I had questions about this whole kingdom thing. You just shoved me out the door!" Discord then closed the portal as that was all he wanted to see for now.

"Twilight used to look up to her all the time because she was her hero. But now that has faded and she has seen more and more of her flaws. Is that what friendship is? A bond that slowly fades over time? Well perhaps there's more to it, some bonds seem to fade right away."

Discord then opened another portal showing how the CMC were being bullied by Apple Bloom's cousin Babs Seed. Babs had smashed the giant pumpkin the CMC were gonna use for a parade, taken their clubhouse, and was in the middle of kicking Apple Bloom out of her own bed.

"You can't do that, it's mah bed."

"Well it's mine now cutie mark crybaby," Babs retorted with tons of sass in her tone.

"Don't call me that, Babs!" Apple Bloom said.

"What are you gonna do about it, cutie mark crybaby?" Babs then started to push Apple Bloom. She tried to push her into the corner but Apple Bloom refused to back up.

"Cut it out right now!"

"What are you gonna do about it? Oh wait I already know, nothing, because you're just a cutie mark cryba-" Babs was suddenly cut off when Apple Bloom punched her. Babs then checked her face and saw that her nose was bleeding. Discord then closed the portal.

"Is there more to friendship than I think? If so then just what in Equestria am I missing?"

***

Super Stallion was flying around Equestria looking for 6 certain trouble makers. "Those 6 have got to be around here somewhere. They didn't just vanish into thin air, though if they did, it would certainly make my job a lot easier."
"HELP HELP!" A pony cried out that Super Stallion heard.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?" Another pony called out.

"Sounds like the ponies over there need a superhero." Super Stallion flew over to where he heard the screams which was in the middle of Manehattan. There he saw a large mechanical pony. "I bet I know who's in there controlling that mechanical monstrosity." Super Stallion then charged the robot to rip off the head but the robot dodged and fired a laser, Super Stallion was dead and forced through a building.

"If I'm gonna beat this thing, I better beat it fast." Super Stallion then flew straight at the giant robot pony and tore open the metal chest. He was a little surprised to see nopony inside controlling it, but at least he managed to stop the mad machine.

"Look, everypony Super Stallion stopped that thing," a pony that saw the superhero in action said. A small crowd then gathered and surrounded Super Stallion. Some prepared to ask for an autograph but suddenly the large pony robot started to move again.

"This isn't over Super Stallion,” the robot said. “It's just getting started, but if you think you can stop it now, come try to find me at the Badlands." The robot's head then fell to the ground and stopped functioning all together. While it sounded a little different coming out of the robot, Super Stallion still knew it was Dr. Arachnid. While his knowledge of all things comics told him this was a trap, he was sure he could handle any trap that the mad pony doctor had waiting for him.

***

Super Stallion arrived at the Badlands and saw a large area of plant life. “That’s new,” Super Stallion said as he landed near the plant life.

"All right mad doctor!" Super Stallion called out. "Come on out, I can handle anything that you can throw at me!"

"We'll see about that now won't we?" Dr. Arachnid out. But before Super Stallion could figure out where he was with his super hearing, he was attacked by plant roots that wrapped all around him. But he was able to quickly escape the roots with a mix of an ice spell and his super strength.

“Almost got him,” Pony Ivy said as he stepped into the open with Dr. Arachnid.

"When I saw the plant life all the way out here, I figured you were involved in 1 way or another Pony Ivy."

"Well aren't we the super detective," Dr. Arachnid said right before firing a laser gun. Super Stallion however was more than fast enough to dodge it but when he did he was struck by a lightning bolt that hit him dead on and made him fall to the ground.

"All right! Did you guys see that? I hit him dead on with the lightning bolt?" Weather Warper asked.

"Yes it was pretty hard not to notice," Dr. Arachnid said. Dr. Arachnid then fired his laser gun at Super Stallion several times but he still managed to get back up again. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, 1 shot from my stun blaster would put a normal stallion down for about an hour. But if there's 1 thing you aren't, it's normal."

"You got that right. You 3 may have caught me off guard but that's not going to happen again." Super Stallion then flew at the 3 rouges, but the stun blaster slowed him down and they managed to dodge.

"Let's really let him have it now!" Weather Warper called out as she sent out another lightning bolt at Super Stallion while Pony Ivy summoned several large plant roots to whack at him while Dr. Arachnid fired his stun blaster. But this time Super Stallion blocked all the attacks with a barrier he summoned.

"My turn," Super Stallion said as he hit the plant area with a fire spell. It wasn't very strong but he knew it would distract Pony Ivy who quickly got to work putting it out. Super Stallion then flew straight at Dr. Arachnid and used a gust spell on Weather Warper to keep her at bay. He quickly grabbed the doc and pinned him against the edge of the closet cliff "Is this the part where Scar Flank, Emo Pony, and Gentleman Thief pop out to help you?"

"Not a bad idea, but we can't make our plan to finally take you down too obvious now can we?"

"Oh is that it? No plans on getting a bunch of bits or once again showing your beef with a pop singer of all ponies?" Super Stallion then used an ice spell to force Dr. Arachnid to stick to the cliff. "I think I'll take care of the other 2 while you stay here and cool off."

"Oh real clever. Must have taken you all of 2 seconds to come up with that one."

"What can I say? I love puns." Super Stallion then made his way back to the other 2.

"You aren't getting rid of me that easily my abnormal enemy." Dr. Arachnid then used a tiny but powerful flamethrower from 1 of his metal legs to get free.

Meanwhile Super Stallion grabbed Weather Warper who just got her balance back and threw her at Pony Ivy who finished putting out the fire. They nearly knocked each other out but managed to help each other up. Super Stallion charged at them but was hit again by the stun blaster and fell.

"He's adapted to this surprise of ours faster than I thought he would,” Dr. Arachnid said as he caught up to the others. “I think we should cut to the end of this plan," Dr. Arachnid said.

"Ahhg, I wanted to mess around with him more."

"Quit whining Weather Warper, you knew this was a possibility now let's get to it."

"Fine doc no need to get all bossy again."

"What do you mean again?!"

"Guys he's coming," Pony Ivy informed the other 2 as he charged at them but this time stomped on the ground to knock them down with a shockwave. The 3 all landed on their faces.

"Here's dirt in your eye," Super Stallion said.

"And here's smoke in yours," Dr. Arachnid yelled back as he threw a smoke bomb. Before he could get rid of it with a gust spell he felt something hit him right in the neck. "This is all for now Super Stallion, but we have much more in store for you." When the dust and smoke was cleared with a gust spell the 3 bad guys were gone.

***

After the fight Super Stallion made his way to the library in Ponyville to meet with the pony that lived there. "So why exactly did you tell me all this?" Twilight asked.

“Well, I wanted to talk to somepony. You and Spike are the only ones that know my secret, so I figure one of you would be a good choice. If all 6 are working together, it could spell trouble.”

“I see, well if I notice anything unusual, I’ll give you a call.”

"Thanks Twilight." Super Stallion then flew out and after he left Discord suddenly appeared in the library causing Twilight to let out a scream.

"Discord! Would it kill you to just use the door?"

"Maybe, I'm not going to stay long, I'm just here to give you a little gift."

"A gift? I don't suppose-"

"No it's not a book." Discord then bent down to and offered his paw and suddenly a small magic particle appeared hovering just over it.

"What is it?"

"It's magic, my magic. A small piece of the wonder that is chaos magic. You see I was wondering more about friendship and started asking myself, is friendship just 2 or more ponies getting closer to one another because of something interesting? Would Twilight have formed a closer bond with me if she was more interested in chaos magic? And how could she not be more interested in chaos magic I mean it's chaos magic for crying out loud!? So then I thought hmm, actually that might work if I gave you some of my chaos magic that might help us get closer."

"Okay, but what am I supposed to do with it?"

"Whatever you want."

"Okay but what if I don't want it?"

"Too bad." Discord then put his paw on Twilight's head and the small burst of chaos magic went through her body like static electricity. "Try it out and see if you like it, I'm sure you will." And with that Discord vanished to continue to wonder about the subtle nuances of friendship.

***

The next day Super Stallion was on patrol when yet again he heard screaming from Manehattan. And once again saw a large pony robot attacking the city. "How could Arachnid repair that thing so fast?" Super Stallion then charged, planning to take it down like he did last time. However the robot horse fired a beam from its mouth that hit Super Stallion dead on and made him drop like a rock. "That's a new trick," Super Stallion said as he tried to get back up but had trouble doing so.
"Oh no Super Stallion is down," a pony called out.

Suddenly the robot horse stomped on Super Stallion and continued to do so until Super Stallion was able to move again and forced it off of him. "I took you down once I can do it again." Super Stallion then flew straight at the metal horse dodging the beams it shot out and gave it the mother of all uppercuts making it flip a whopping 5 times before even hitting the ground. When it did Super Stallion didn't even give it a chance to counter attack and stomp right on its back then tore off all its limbs and the head. "Well that wasn't so hard, in fact it might have even been easier than last time."

"Way to go Super Stallion," one of the ponies that watched him defeat the robot called out. Just then Super Stallion then heard other screams not too far and flew over there to see what was the matter. When he got there he saw several ponies running all over the place. If they weren't attacking places they were attacking other ponies. So Super Stallion got straight to work rounding them up and encased them in a magic bubble so they wouldn't cause more damage. Suddenly several spheres flew in Super Stallion's direction but he prevented all of them from hitting him by surrounding himself in a magic bubble as well.

"Well it seems your abilities have not dwindled," Gentleman Thief said as he flew through a building. On top of the building he flew through was Emo Pony.

"I had a feeling that you were the one behind this Emo Pony," Super Stallion said as he faced his 2 foes.

"Some special spheres of mine I've been working on. Too bad I couldn't land a hit on you though." Suddenly Scar Flank teleported on the roof as well.

"Another 3 members of my rogues gallery working together. Were you 3 stooges, the ones that put that metal horse back together?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Scar Flank responded.

"Yeah that's why I asked."

"Well we can't make what we're planning too obvious now can we?"

"All right then Scar Flank. If you don't want to talk I'll just make you talk." Super Stallion then hit the 3 with a blizzard spell that put snow all over the rooftop, planning on freezing the 3 villains on the spot. Gentleman Thief though was able to get away from the cold by going through the roof.

"Super Stallion's cutting to the chase with a cold spell I must attempt to counteract that to the best of my abilities." Gentleman Thief then flew through the building walls and then around the snow quickly collecting it and transforming it into a large cloud that he pushed into the air.

"So much for literally stopping those 3 cold." Super Stallion then flew around the rooftop much to the confusion of the 3 villains.

"What in Equestria is he doing now?" Emo Pony asked as he got back up.

"I don't know but after almost getting turned into a pony sized popsicle, I'm almost afraid to think about his next plan," Scar Flank answered.

"Fear not, my comrades. Stick to the battle plan and in due time we will be victorious," Gentleman Thief said to Scar Flank and Emo Pony, acting ready for anything our hero can cook up.

"You don’t think he’s gonna try a fire spell now do you?” Emo Pony asked when suddenly the 3 were quickly pulled up as it turned out that Super Stallion was making a small yet strong tornado. "Never mind."

"Geez he's really going all out from the start isn't he?"

"I would wager that's a safe gamble my comrade."

"Guys I'm not really one for thinking on my hooves, what do we do, what do we do?"

"Maybe you'd be better at it if you stood on all 4 like everypony else," Scar Flank retorted. Suddenly Emo Pony concentrated his magic and suddenly let out a large burst of magic that actually managed to break the tornado. Not only that, the burst forced Super Stallion back and allowed the 3 to get back on the rooftop.

"I guess I'm better at adapting than I thought."

"He's stronger than I remember," Scar Flank said.

"Ah actually I don't think any of us have fought this guy before, at least not directly."

"We will most likely need to collect reinforcements if we wish to be victorious."

"Don't worry I already got back up, in fact it's already here." As Super Stallion had finally shaken off the dizzy feeling, Scar Flank fired a spell straight up and suddenly Super Stallion was hit by a dozen spells from all around him.

Scar Flank had gathered a large group of ponies that wanted to join the villains and placed them around the area a while before Super Stallion arrived to lay in wait. The surprise attack worked like a charm but Super Stallion surrounded himself in a barrier once again and he looked in all the directions the spells were coming from. After a minute Super Stallion removed the barrier and quick as a flash launched powerful stun spells at all the goons and hit every one of them.

"That takes care of your back up," Super Stallion said before he turned to blast Emo Pony, Scar Flank, and Gentleman Thief.

"There's no way you got every single one of them," Scar Flank said before summoning a barrier around him and his 2 comrades. However Super Stallion was able to blast through it with ease and managed to stun all three of them.

"Way.” Super Stallion was set to wrap them all up and take them to the closet authorities when suddenly.

"HELP! HELP!" Super Stallion heard a call for help. He wanted to wait until he fully restrained the villains but it sounded like somepony was in dire peril.

"Those stun spells should last for a good while." Super Stallion then took off to find who was calling for help and found and found it was the pony that had seen him fight the robot horse both times trapped under rubble.

"What happened?"

"HELP ME I'M GETTING CRUSHED!" Super Stallion then used magic to teleport all of the rubble off the pony as well as a healing spell. However for some reason the pony didn't have a single injury. "Thank you. Did you stop all those bad guys that were attacking you."

"I actually need to get to finishing that. You luckily don't have any injuries so you can go home if you want." Super Stallion then flew to where he left the villains but they were nowhere to be found. "What the, where are they? The spells couldn't have worn off already?" Super Stallion then looked at all the places where the other ponies were but they were gone too.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THIS HAPPENED AGAIN? It's like somepony is…messing with me." Super Stallion then flew off and headed for Ponyville.

***

Twilight was at the library peacefully reading one of the many books and had just finished a sandwich when suddenly Super Stallion flew straight into the library and utterly terrifying her. "WHERE IS HE?"

"Where's who?" Twilight asked as she was behind a barrier that she instinctively put around her "Super Stallion, what are you trying to do scare me into a coma or something?"

"Sorry Twilight I guess I got a little ahead of myself."

"You guess? A little? I finally finished reading all the new books that I got from Princess Celestia and decided to relax with a good book and you barge in like a maniac."

"Wait, you read a book when you finish reading a bunch of books?"

"I like books," Twilight said as she dispelled the barrier.

"Okay, let me try again. I'm looking for Discord."

"Why? Also why do you think that I know where he is?"

"Honestly I think he's kind of obsessed with you."

"What in Equestria makes you think that?"

"Yeah," Discord mentioned as he was getting some food out of a refrigerator that vanished when he closed it. "I mean just because I'm always spying on her and gave her some of my chaos magic-"

"Wait, he gave you chaos magic?!"

"Yeah but it was only a little bit of it. By the way, I made you a sandwich." Discord then placed the sandwich right next to Twilight who actually took a bite from it right away as it looked very delicious.

"Twilight what are you doing? That could be poisonous!" Super Stallion then took the sandwich but Twilight had already finished shallowing the bite she took.

"Well I don't feel poisoned."

"Oh please, why in Equestria would I try to poison Twilight Sparkle?"

"Well if she dies then the Elements of Harmony can't be used to stop you."

"Unless you do that annoying deus ex machina thing where you absorb their magic."

"Oh right, that's actually a good point."

"So what are you doing here exactly?"

"I finally figured out what you've been doing!" Super Stallion answered as he floated over to Discord face to face.

"Making sandwiches?"

"No, you're the one that's been helping the villains!"

"I have?"

"Super Stallion, what are you talking about?" Twilight asked.

"Remember when I told you how those 3 bad guys I was fighting in the Badlands just disappeared without a trace?"

"Yes."

"Well something similar happened today and I finally figured out how they did it!"

"I helped them?" Super Stallion then got more in Discord's face.

"You admit it!"

"I admit to being a good guesser," Discord said he forced Super Stallion to back off with a brick wall that appeared between them. "Besides I helped those villains, the ones I'm assuming you're talking about, when I was finally free from my uncomfortable stone prison and how did they thank me? They betrayed me too, helped the flying pretty boy here."

"You were gonna fill Equestria with nonstop chaos nopony would go along with that," Twilight said, having finished the sandwich when suddenly Discord lifted her up with his tail.

"Not helping Twilight," Discord said. "We need to talk a few things out Super Stallion so you're gonna have to figure out what's going on with your rogues gallery on your own."

Suddenly Discord teleported to the Castle of the 2 Sisters and brought Twilight with him. "Discord when you want to make friends with ponies generally, you do not, ponynap them!"

"Well I'll just add that to the list of all the other things that I don't understand about friendship."

"Why did you bring me here, to tell you more about friendship?"

"Not quite, you see Twilight I feel like perhaps I haven't been forward enough with you."

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact that you don't know is kind of my point. You see Twilight. I want an apprentice, somepony to show the glorious beauty that is chaos magic. I want a student."

"Me?"

"No Pinkie Pie of course you!"

"Well, the thing is, I already have a teacher."

"Oh please, what exactly can sunbutt teach you that I can't?" Discord asked as he began to sit in midair.

"Friendship," Twilight answered rather bluntly.

"Seems like you're the one that has the high ground on that now."

"She's made a few mistakes-"

"That seem to be stockpiling rather quickly." Twilight then let out a huff not wanting to get mad so she decided to settle for what she figured was the easy way out.

"Okay look, I'll get to the chaos magic you gave me later."

"I suppose that will do for now."

"Okay but first can you take me back to the library, Super Stallion may need help.”

"Oh please I'm sure he can handle whatever those 6 have planned. Or is it 7 I lost count, anyway if you really want to talk to him just catch him on his next shift at the castle."

"Wait what?" Discord snapped his fingers and brought her back to the library and there Super Stallion was nowhere in sight. "Did Discord just, 1 problem at a time."

***

Super Stallion flew around Canterlot and was shocked to see a troublesome foe yet again, Dr. Arachnid's robot. "You have got to be kidding me!" Elsewhere in Canterlot Sapphire Shores had just finished helping out with a charity event and had heard of a large metal pony attacking the other side of the city.

"This has his name all over it," Sapphire Shores said to herself. "Is he gonna use that thing to come after me? He can't keep doing this, he has to get on with his li-" Sapphire was cut off when she was bound and gagged once again by Dr. Arachnid.

"I don't need my invention to come after you, I can do that all on my own." Meanwhile Super Stallion had just finished defeating the robot yet again and flew straight up into the air carrying the robot.

"This time when I brake you stay broken!" Super Stallion then spun around and tossed the giant robot right into the sun. "That should take care of it once and for all, I mean unless he builds another one but one problem at a time." Super Stallion then lowered himself down starting to feel rather tired and a bit uneasy. "Wow I guess throwing a giant robot all the way into the sun took more out of me then I thought it would."

Super Stallion then made his way to the castle to talk to Princess Celestia about where Discord might have taken Twilight, but she was having problems of her own with large plant roots crawling on the castle.

"Princess Celestia the roots are beginning to spread all over the castle," a member of the royal guard said to her who, while trying not to panic, was on the verge of panicking.

"Don't worry I know just the pony I can call." Princess Celestia then made her way to the Super Stallion Signal and to her surprise the second she turned it on, Super Stallion showed up. "My my that's fast even for you."

"I was actually on my way to see you because Twilight might be in danger."

"What? What happened?" Princess Celestia asked.

"She was ponynapped by Discord."

"Oh," Princess Celestia said, not as worried as she was before.

"Oh? Is that all you can say?"

"While Discord still gets under my skin, he’s made an effort to redeem himself. So I don't think he's going to do anything too bad to her. Plus between you and me I think he's obsessed with her. But in the meantime, my castle seems to be having a serious weed problem.

Super Stallion noticed the giant roots and wondered why he didn't see them before. "Well it looks like Pony Ivy is up to his old tricks again, trying to make an overgrown garden." Super Stallion then flew off to deal with the roots but Princess Celestia would have to deal with a couple other issues real soon.

***

Super Stallion made short work of the roots almost as if the roots were barely trying and the guards managed to help out as well. "Well that takes care of that.” Suddenly Super Stallion fell to the ground as if he was completely drained of his energy. Several guards saw what happened and went over there to help him up.
"Super Stallion, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright, I guess I've been pushing myself a little too hard then I should," Super Stallion answered as he was able to get himself up.

"The princesses are gone!" Another guard running to Super Stallion said.

"What?" Super Stallion asked shocked as much as the guards that were with him.

"Both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were captured by a small group of ponies that managed to break into the castle. We tried to rescue them, but they were too tough. When we were pushed back they told us they'd exchange the princesses' freedom for all the bits in the royal treasury." The guard then stopped to take a breath that he desperately needed. "Super Stallion, you have to do something."

"Don't worry I will." Super Stallion then flew up to find the princesses and the ones that took them.

***

"Don't you think we could have asked for more than all the bits in the royal treasury since we managed to grab both the princesses?" Scar Flank asked as he was sitting around with Emo Pony, Gentleman Thief, and Weather Warper.
"It should be more than enough for me," Emo Pony said as he was organizing some of his spheres. "With the ransom I can finally get the bits I need to extend my research."

"Hey watch it Emo," Weather Warper said as he almost dropped a sphere right in her lap. "Who knows what'll happen to me if your balls fall on me."

Scar Flank laughed.

"Sorry," Emo Pony said.

"With the entirety of the treasury in our possession it will be most beneficial for all of us."

"Yeah, though, are you sure we won't have to worry about the princesses getting free?" Weather Warper asked.

"Yes you do!" Super Stallion said as he bursted in. "I've put up with a ton of stuff from you 6, especially lately, but now you've gone too far. Let the princesses go, we can do this the easy way or-"

"Hard way!" Weather Warper interrupted as she hit Super Stallion spot on with a bolt of lightning. Super Stallion tried to dodge it but it felt like he had lead straps all over.

"I figured you'd say that but I wanted to give you the choice anyway," Super Stallion said as he got up. Pony Ivy, Weather Warper, Scar Flank then joined in. Pony Ivy tossed him around and hit against the floor and walls with more giant roots as well as slapped him around with them. Weather Warper blasted him with forces of nature while Scar Flank blasted him with a variety of spells.

"All right, you 3 gangway!" Emo Pony called out and the others moved and Super Stallion was hit with a special sphere. "All right, got him! Now Super Stallion you are under my control, surrender!"

"Not happening. I heard about the sphere you used to control Star Swirl the Bearded and I took precautions in case you got me with one of those. I managed to find a special spell that can protect my mind from how do I put it? Outside influences."

"What? Wait then why did you dodge the other ones I threw at you before?"

"Instinctive," Super Stallion answered.

"Oh that makes sense."

"Try some more of those spheres, maybe then it'll work!" Weather Warper called out.

"I can't, that was the last one I had to use all the others on the guards."

"Then we just restrain him ourselves," Weather Warper said as she charged over to Super Stallion. Pony Ivy and Scar Flank prepared to back her up but Super Stallion anticipated this and hit all 3 of them in the gut before they even knew what hit them.

"3 down 3 to go." Super Stallion then made his way over to Emo Pony but before he could hit him Super Stallion fell down. "Why am I having these energy crashes lately?"

"Well it appears the germ warfare section of our major operation has been successful after all."

"Meaning what exactly?"

"You’ve been poisoned," Dr. Arachnid explained after arriving and placing Sapphire Shores in the corner.

"Lucky me!" Emo Pony cried out.

"What are you talking about poison?" Super Stallion asked, finding it harder than before to get up.

"Back when I was helping Arachnid and Warper fight you in the Badlands I got you in the neck with something before we escaped," Pony Ivy said as he along with Scar Flank and Emo Pony got back up thanks to Scar Flank healing spell "A small piece of concentrated poison. Looks like it finally took effect.”

"I'm not down yet!" Super Stallion used all his energy to pick himself up and attack but before he could a familiar looking aura wrapped around Super Stallion. Suddenly he was spun around and was slammed into the floor so hard it broke. He was then pulled up and slammed into a wall and the aura was released forcing him to roll on the floor.

"Oh by the way have you met our new member," Dr. Arachnid said as Prank Master then jumped down, stood on her right foreleg and did a flip landing on all four legs.

"Howdy howdy howdy!"

"Ah geez, not this nut ball too."

"Yes this nut ball too," Dr. Arachnid said. "The poison doesn't seem to be kicking in that much so let's give it a little help." Super Stallion was then hit by stun spells from 20 unicorns that recently entered the room. But Super Stallion shielded himself and then quickly made the shield into a small magic explosion causing it to hit nearly everypony in the room. Sapphire Shores was saved from getting it but the 20 surprise attackers were not.

"You can't take me down that easily," Super Stallion said.

"Help me help me please!" Super Stallion then looked up and saw the same pony that he got out of the rubble was on the next floor and on the ground seemingly hurt.

"You again," Super Stallion said when he flew through the recently made hole. "What are you doing here?"

"I was forced to come here because of that pony." Super Stallion turned around expecting yet another pony to fight but suddenly was blasted in the back. The pony he tried to help flew Super Stallion to the villains who gathered together.

"Introducing," Prank Master said before taking a small pause. "The royal party of this here get together, crystal ballis."

"My name is Chrysalis," she said as she transformed, showing her real form.

"I know that's just a nickname I made for you just like arachnophobia over there."

"Never call me that again," Dr. Arachnid said. "Pony Ivy I think now's the time to wrap things up." Pony Ivy then followed Arachnid's order and Super Stallion was wrapped in the giant roots and couldn't break free because of the poison and the beatdown. "Good and don't even think about trying to escape. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to the pony of pop now do we?" Sapphire Shores then strangled to get the gag off and after a while she did.

"Don't listen to him Super Stallion fight, he's bluffing!"

"No pony asked you!" Dr. Arachnid said as he approached her to tie the gag back on.

"He wouldn't hurt his own," Sapphire stopped for a second and so did Arachnid wondering if she was going to finish and just when he was sure she'd keep quiet. "Sister."

Author's Note:

Re-Edit:10/21/2023

PreviousChapters Next