• Published 5th Aug 2017
  • 1,089 Views, 5 Comments

TwiLuna - Marie Rivers



Luna has been through many difficult things in her short life. Will she finally get her happy ending or will her past come back to ruin it all?

  • ...
4
 5
 1,089

Chapter 3

I slowly and shyly make my way into the cafeteria. I gulped and then followed Twilight. I could do this just a few minutes of eating with... I jump and let out a squeak immediately hiding behind Twilight as Pinkie Pie shot of a confetti canon. I am shaking trying to calm my nerves.

Rainbow was laughing and slapped Pinkie Pie on the back laughing "Good one Pinks the look on her face was priceless!" Rainbow was still laughing when they all sat at their table. Sunset rolled her eyes at her girlfriend but she was chuckling as well.

"I am sorry about that. I have tried to tell Pinkie that not everyone likes parties. Hey are you ok?" Twilight looked at me seemingly concerned. I nodded quickly before I stood up and then went to where her friends are. Twilight sat down and smiled "Come on Luna you can sit by me."

I gulp and nervously move over and sit by Twilight. I pull out my notebook and start to write silently. I jump with a started squeak when Twilight leaned over and said "What are you writing?"

I quickly close my notebook and look at her saying "Nothing much. Just some thoughts really." I look down at my notebook.

Twilight smiled "Can I see?" She seemed yo really be interested to see what I had written. I look at her then I shake my head no.

"So what brings you to out table instead of your dark lonely corner?" Sunset asked me looking up at my from her food. She crossed her arms looking me over.

I jump slightly in surprise then say "She invited me." I motion to Twilight trying to hide my blush

"HEY! I have invited you many times but you always say no!" Pinkie Pie said loudly as super fast causing me to jump again.

I take a few deep breaths then I said "I have a project with her and I thought we were gonna talk bout it." I then look down as I saw Pinkie's smile fade and her hair start to droop

"So you don't want to be our friend?" Pinkie Pie looked even sadder. I can't believe I forgot how much she loved making friends.

I shake my head "No no. I am just not good with large groups of people. I also have trouble with loud things." I look down worried that I might have made her sadder.

Pinkie Pie immediately brightened and said in a softer tone "l can stay quieter." She was grinning happily .

"So you are sitting with us because Two asked you to? You seem to have put aside your problems with a large group of people." Sunset looked at me suspiciously.

Before I could answer Twilight stepped in "We have a science project together and we were gonna talk about it a bit.

I all but jumped out of my seat when the bell range as Twilight finished talking. I quickly walked to my next class. Thankfully I is not share this one with Twilight. I had it with Raibow Dash and Pinkie Pie instead. I sat in the back and watched the others silently.

Pinkie Pie sat next to me and then said "Hiya!" I jumped with a startled squeak and looked at her wide eyed. "Oh sorry." Shr then started to talk softer. What she said I have no idea. She talks faster then a sonic jet!

I take a few deep breaths then said "Can you slow down? I can't understand a thing. Class is about to start anyways." I look down and start to write.

I blocked out Pinkie Pie for a while so I could focus on the class. I jumped when I hear the teacher call on me. I gulp but then get up and go up to the front and work on answering the questions. As soon as the class was over I left as fast ad I could.

When I reached the gym I gulped. I waited until the rest of the girls had changed then I got changed into some gym pants. I went out and froze.

Twilight was jogging over to me. She was wearing tight shorts like the rest of the class and an athletic t-shirt. I was frozen in place unable to cone up with something to say as I was distracted by her beauty.

"Hey Luna!" Twilight said with a smile. "Ready for some P.E.?"

I groaned loudly "Kill me now." I sigh and shake my head. If there was one thing I hated it was P.E. I couldn't run at all.

Twilight laughed lightly and said "It won't be that bad. I will be with you the whole time." She chuckled and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the others.

I couldn't help but chuckle. She was being more hyper then I have ever seen her. I was really happy to see her like this.

I stayed quiet as the coach Discord had us wrestle. I froze looking at him wide eyed hoping he would remembrt ebst Tia had told him. He smirked and said "Twilight and Luna you will be wrestling with each other."

I glared at him and sighed. I looked at Twilight and tjen get ready. By the time class had ended I had defeated her 4 times out of 5. I am panting and smiled at her.

She chuckled and said wiping the sweat from her forehead "Wow Luna! I didn't realize you were that good!"

I blushed as I looked away. Discord came over and ruffled my hair as I glared st him "Good job kido!"

I grumbled and pushed his arm away "Stop it! You are as bad as Tia." I slip away and then head to the lockers before calling back "You better ask her soon. If you don't she might ask you and that will ruin your reputation." I chuckle as I duck into the locker room.

Author's Note:

Yay! I got another chapter up! I am so so sorry it took so long to get to this. School is starting for me on the 15th so my updates will take a while. I noticed that a few people were interested in this story and that makes me really happy! I would LOVE to get comments from you. I want to know why you like the story, how i can improve it, and what you would like to see in the story. Also please forgive me if Sunset is not like she is in the shows I haven't seen her much so I am just winging it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment