• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 540 Views, 11 Comments

The war of sentient races. - HookLined



The life of a merc and his emperic rule over ponyville.

  • ...
11
 11
 540

Chapter 5 Slave Freedom

The dragons alliance caused an uproar within the human empire. which in turn led to a campaign across equestria. Spike and his reptilian brethren have been stalling the human attackers. While the equestrian forces evacuates the citizens from nearby cities and towns. Kris and his army were on their way to support spike and his men against the human forces.

"Alright men once we get over this ridge, it will be a approximate 12 mile hike to the checkpoint." Just before Kris could turn around he tripped over a root and fell down a massive hill. "Again!? Seriously. I fucking hate hills!!!"

"Are you alright down there commander?" Shouted one of the prisoner ponies. The colt slid down along as the rest of the war party. "Sheesh what is this place its like a cavern or something."

"what the hell are you talking about soldier?" Kris then turned around no longer looking at the hill that made him look like a dumb ass. His mouth opened as he gasped at astonishment of the massive cavern. "Damn this cavern is huge it looks like it was made to transport tanks or something." Kris proceeds to walk into the cavern. "The cavern is already lit with many torches and there seems to b~" Before Kris finished his sentence he noticed a beaten up creature laying against the cavern wall. "We have injured, medic get up here. Were here! Hey wake up you still alive!? I can feel a pulse. MEDIC UPFRONT IMMEDIATELY!!"
A group of nurses from the ponyville's hospital ran up and started to treat the injured creature.

"Nurse Redheart reporting Kris. I cant see the victim Serenade give me some light!" The unicorn then lifted up a torch and brought it close to the broken victim. The light revealed who the injured victim was. There was a loud gasp coming from the ponies from ponyville.

Kris then jumped out of fear. "What? What? What is it? Do you know who this is."

"That's Fido he's one of the three leaders of the last Diamond dog militia group. They used to kidnap unicorns in order to find gems faster." The white unicorn then proceeded to walk away from the victim. Kris then grabbed the mane of the mare and threw her towards the injured diamond dog. "Redheart!" Shouted one of the other nurses.

"Where do you think you are going. I don't care about this mutt's past transactions the fact is that he is here now and, that he is injured I will not leave behind an injured man." The mare lifted herself up and stared at Kris with a disgusted look. She then proceeded to patch up the wounded militia leader. As Redheart was patching up the abused mutt. Fido opened his eyes and panicked when he got a look at Kris.

"Noo please don't hurt me master I swear ill listen this time just don't hurt them!" Kris then leaned down and picked up the dog by the collar.

"Calm down soldier. Tell me Fido what happened to you? Who did this to you?" The scared mutt then looked around and saw the combination of ponies and humans, And then suddenly relaxed. "There we go. Now tell me Fido what happened to you and what did you mean by them?"

"You are nice human. You ain't one of them?" Kris then shook his head side to side. "Yes my name is Fido I am one of the two last leaders of the Diamond Dog Bandits."

"Last two I was informed that there were three leaders?" The mutts face then saddened and his ears lowered.

"Yes there was three of us. Til that damn human slave master came. We was having a normal day of digging jewels for Rover. Me and spot were taking our monthly bath when all of a sudden we heard gunfire. Me and Spot grabbed our swords and met up with the men, our warriors were bound by leashes and our pack leader Rover bowing down and grovelling to the human for his men to stop. The man told us that our people will now be his slaves and collect jewels for the human empire. Spot shouted like the fool he was and demanded that the man leave before he got mad. But the human without second thought just shot Spot dead in front of me." Kris sat down across from the diamond dog.

"That answers that question but what happened to you?" The mutt then raised his head.

"I spoke out against my master and told him that just cause he corrupted Rover doesn't mean that I will to. He then told me that I was no longer needed and that if I ever showed my face to him again he would slaughter ten women and children for every second that I'm in his presence. He then order his men to beat me with the buds of their guns until I was dead or unconscious." Kris then leaned in and asked "What do you mean by corrupted?"

"Like I said he corrupted Rover. Rover was always weak for one thing and one thing only, jewels. He used to force us to kidnap unicorns to help, find jewels faster but me and Spot always set them free without Rover knowing. When Rover saw the massive intake the diamond dogs were getting, and the share he got from the master he stopped cheering up the men. And started whipping them like the humans did. Please human please save my people ill do anything please I don't want to see my people suffer any longer." Kris stood and whipped out his rifle.

"Alright men it's time for us to make another ally. Load up your guns and get ready for a shoot out. I want no casualties, and I want every last enemy human killed. If we come by any cells with prisoners in them I want you to shoot the padlock open and let them free you got that?" The war party then proceeded to load each and every gun they had and started moving inward with Kris leading ahead. "Redheart you stay here with Fido I'm sure you have a lot of questions for him. Kris and the men then marched down the cavern.

"What did he mean by questions?" The mutt stared at the white mare and then gasped "I remember you rover found you on the outside of the wasteland picking herbs. For a special patient. Ooh wait.. don't tell me, did the patient pass? Miss please do not blame this on me or Spot we saved you from Rover. Don't you remember?"

"No all I remember was that I was searching for herbs for my sick husband and that when I had collected all the herbs I needed for the antidote I was dragged underground and beaten half to death! When I woke up I was next to my husband in a full body cast. That night my husband had a massive stroke and kept calling my name I tried my hardest to reach him, and hit the emergency button. But I couldn't because a certain group of diamond dogs had broke all my bones and left me in a cast. I had to spend that night watching my husband foam from the mouth and stare at me with sadness in his eyes. They found his body flopped over mine and me paralyzed by the term of events. It took me two years of mental therapy and 3 months of physical therapy to recover. So no I don't remember anyone saving me, just them putting me through hell."

"Miss I could never apologize enough to make amends to what you had to go through, but I might have a way to get your revenge. I forgot to tell your commander where to find Rover. Here take this its a surgical knife I have had, it with me for years you know what to do with this." The Diamond dog then whispered the location of the traitor Rover into miss Redheart's ear.

Gunfire echoes from the area of where Kris and his men headed down. "Everyone take out them out." The enslaved Diamond dogs saw an opportunity for freedom and started to rip their masters apart. "That works to I guess? Your leader Fido is wounded down the cavern behind us, our medic team is now treating his wounds." The diamond dogs looked at each other some ran back toward their injured leader others picked up the rifles of the dead and formed up with Kris. "Alright then lets free the diamond dogs!! The fighting last for half an hour before they had reached the end of the cavern where they saw a man saddled up on a captured Stallion.

"YOU!? WHAT HAVE YOU'VE DONE!? YOU JUST ATTACK YOUR OWN RACE!!" Shouted the slave master.

"Fuck the human empire! They will never know of the sins they have committed against the Equestrian empire." With that said Kris punched the man in the face and had him dragged off. He then released the captured stallion.

"Many thanks sir I can now return to my company."

"God speed soldier and bring hell upon the humans and their tyrannical leadership." The stallion then ran for the exit of the cavern. "We captured the slave master but where is Rover?" Redheart then pushed by Kris and shifted a rock out a place which then opened a door that revealed the diamond dog sleeping on a pile of gems. Redheart then step inside the room and closed the door. "Redheart stop!" Fido then walks over to Kris and says. "Leave it she has to do this."

"Hmm...huh who are you? Whats that in your mouth. No wait stay back from me!!!" Screams echoed from behind the door as if a wild animal was eating him alive. Blood leaked from underneath the door. The screaming had stopped and all that was heard was grunting and the sound of slicing tissue. The door open the once white mare was now coated in the diamond dogs blood and laughing with delight. She then walked over to Fido and hugged him "Now you are forgiven."

Everyone had glanced into the room to see that Rover had been gutted and his intestines streamed like sausages on the floor. "Holy shit.....THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!! She will now be known as combat Medic Redheart."

Fido then approaches Kris "you have saved my people from slavery how can we repay you." Kris then hands Fido an enlistment form for the REA. "I don't understand what is this?"

"I want you and your people to join under the Royal Equestrian Army as tunnel builders so me and my troops may pop up behind our enemies and take them from behind. "One not only will your debt be cleared we will have all your bounties revoked and whatever you dig up in these holes are your, along with a steady supply of food and weaponry."

"How could I refuse such an incredible opportunity. You my good sir have a deal. Me and my people will make you war tunnels."

"Good cause were in the need of one right now." Fido tilted his head in confusion "Why?" Kris then pulled out a map and pointed at a field on the map. "We are supposed to be taking over this small outpost. That happens to be right above us if you can get us up there we would be grateful." Fido shook his head and then proceeded to make a tunnel going up. Spike and his men have just pulled out tired of waiting for reinforces but then an explosion happens in the center of the base and the men guarding the outpost were screaming in terror as one by one they dropped like flies. "Our next step is to conquer a well populated city and we'll be that much closer to taking the throne."

Author's Note:

I changed the format of this so people will stop bitching at me.

Comments ( 5 )

2579959
Well if it makes you feel better I fixed the format.:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by HookLined deleted May 16th, 2013

2144949
I changed its format:rainbowkiss:

its pretty good hope to see more man.

After taking a huge hiatus from writing im gonna start again with shorter stories and hopefully not Mary sue stories.:ajsleepy: I will however stop making chapters for The War of Sentient Races. Since all I ever got was bad reviews and that even I don't feel okay with continuing with it.:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment