• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 540 Views, 11 Comments

The war of sentient races. - HookLined



The life of a merc and his emperic rule over ponyville.

  • ...
11
 11
 540

Chapter 2 the encounter

A month has gone pass since the incident with the bandits the free wills have put together a wall surrounding ponyville. Along with a slaughterhouse, a armory, and a headquarters. Fluttershy enters the hideout "umm Kris c-could I talk to you."

Kris currently scheduling his troops shifts on the wall, and counting the money earned by his mercs "hmm, oh yes Fluttershy be out in a sec" the mare waited outside "now what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Umm Kris that building, you guys have, the animals were telling me that your killing animals over, there are you?"

Kris sat next to Fluttershy "theres something you should know about humans, we are omnivores we eat what you guys eat but we also eat meat, now we could eat just vegetables and fruit but that is a decision at an early age the ones who have eaten meet since they were young cant stop it makes them weaker and sicker before to long they will go crazy and start eating the closet organic thing near us it being animal or human."

Fluttershy sitting there "but the animals, aren't they in a lot of pain?"

"Actually this one is different then most we breed them and we care for them making sure each are happy about themselves then when they are asleep we chop their head off that way they die happy."

"Well as long as they are happy I guess I can stand it."

Kris lays his head on the mares head " it might be best if you stayed away from that building and from our cafeteria." The mare nodded she then gets up and begins to leave when Kris stops her "so have you heard anything about twilight?"

"no. she refuses to leave her house until you and your men are gone."

"Why does she hate humans so much what have we do-"

"Kris?" asked Fluttershy.

"I'm okay I know she hates me and I know why to ill be back." Kris then walks to twilight's house and knocks on the door.

Twilight opens her door "what do you want?"

"I want to know why you can't let go" twilight eyebrow went up "what are you talking about?"

"I know you hate humans because of what swadbolt did."

The pony turned "then you should know why I don't want to be around humans, but that wont be a problem anymore?"

Kris's eyebrow rose "whys that?"

"Cause my brother is coming to pick me up and take me back to Cantalot."

"well if your gonna leave at least come to the festival if your not there everyone will be sad."

The pony sighed "fine but only cause my friends will be there but I don't want any part of you humans, also my brother likes to make an entrance so don't do anything stupid"

"that's fine we'll put up a stage for him" Kris then leaves twilight's house. Later that night "hows everything coming along mayor"

"Just perfect Kris we have applejack working on the food, we have pinkie pie on the decor, we have rarity working on the stage, rainbow dash on the entertainment, Fluttershy on the music."

"Wow" a little filly runs up "miss mayor! miss mayor! the others said everything is ready"

The gates open up and ponies pour into the square. "Hey Kris" said a dashing green pony. "Chelsea, Serenade, Alixa, Strands. you mares look fantastic where did you get the outfits."

"Rarity made it for us."

"Ofcourse I did i couldn't let four beautiful mares such as yourselves walk around in some unattractive armor."

The mares giggle "you should see Cody's and Kolten's outfits are."

Kris chuckled "Oh I have to see this" Two colts come over dressed in black leather jackets along with, Silver frame, blue tinted glasses. "damn, you guys look to cool for your own good."

"Laugh all you want but right now the girls are loving it." A mare yells out "oh boys" "got to go boss" The two colts run back over to the other mares.

"Its good to see them settling in, we have had hard times before coming here and it all started cause of him."

Hours passed "he's here" the lights dimmed the birds began to sing, Kris got on the left side of the stage with a bottle of beer in his hand. The mayor on the mic shouted "Hes here everypony I present to you Shiningarmor. The crowd cheers as the curtains open there stands a colt with white fur and a blue and sky blue mane. Kris's face blistering with rage shatters the bottle in his palm the cheers stop "kris are you okay?" asked the mayor

"You SON OF A BITCH!" The crowd gasps the mercs surround the colt, guns pointed at him.

"what is going on here?" The colt demanded "shut up" exerted Kris.

"Kris what are you doing!?" twilight asked.

"Your brother here is a worthless bandit him and all of the royal guard."

The colt then replied "what are you talking about."

"Let me jog you're memory two years ago in a neutral village called lil'kins." The colt then hid his head.

"Kris explain yourself whats going on" twilight demanded.

"Twilight you told me humans were scumbags last month when your brother is the only true scumbag, two years ago in my hometown lil'kins one of the few neutral villiages. It was a regular day working on the farm with my lovely wife and watching my son play with the fillies in the field. Then somewhere in town gunfire started I told my family to hide while I checked it out I grabbed my rifle and went to town. Once there I saw white stallions dressed in golden armor attacking innocent people laying waste to the town. Me and the townsfolk tried to defend the town but there were to many I retreated back to my house to find my fields on fire along with my barn and house. My son strung by his neck hanging off the flagpole my wife crying as I ran out to get her I was stripped of my weapon and held down by the magic of a unicorn. I look up to see shiningarmor looking over me and he said to me "watch as I kill your wife." He then starts ripping of a finger at a time, when all her fingers were gone he stuffed them down her throat and snapped her neck. I fell unconscious when I awoke everything was destroyed my house, my farm, my family everything gone. I left to town to find survivors, all of us who were left fled our town traveling. As we went into mercenaring it made bits the fastest we traveled from town to town trying to find a new home.....The name free wills wasn't just some name we came up with. it was our anthem. "We who chose not to fight, we who have banded together to create such a friendly community, we who gave each other their own free will, will never come to hate one another. " "This man not only burned down our home, killed our families but doomed us to a life of wandering. Men throw him in the jail cell back at headquarters, but before you do that" Kris grabs the colts head places it off the stage lifts his foot up and stomps on his horn snapping it off. The colt cries out in pain "alright throw him in jail. twilight when you return to Cantalot tell Celestia it will be 7,000 bits for bail." Twilight runs off heading towards Cantalot.

"Mayor are you gonna let this happen?"

"Kris you cant do this" the mayor said.

"In the contract you signed if I decide to arrest someone you have no authority about it. Now free wills get everything set up we need to be vigilant ill be watching shiningarmor. Now go!"