• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 7,307 Views, 224 Comments

We're Sisters!!!! - PixelMoon



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have always seem to get along. But when they find out their sisters, they may find themselves in trouble.

  • ...
21
 224
 7,307

Chapter One - A New Truth

Ponies gasped and stared as Rainbow and Twilight flew by. They didn't care for the stares though; they had somewhere to be.

"Twilight, why do you think the princesses are calling us to their castle?" Rainbow asked as they flew into the sight of the Friendship Express Train.

"I don't know Dash. It can't be for the Elements of Harmony, or we would all be here," Twilight replied.

Silence came as they stopped flying and got their tickets to Canterlot. When they got on the train, the pair looked for an empty cabin. Neither of them wanted anypony to hear what they were going to be talking about.

"Ah, finally! An empty cabin! It seems everypony is traveling at this time," Twilight stated, breaking the silence.

"Now, can you put up privacy spells? We don't want anypony to hear us, right?" Dash said pointing her head toward the door.

"Oh right, I almost forgot!" the alicorn exclaimed, powering a privacy spell for the pair.

"Now, why do you think they are calling us? This must not be good if it is only the two of us. Not to mention Princess Celestia said to tell nopony, and for us to come alone," Twilight wondered.

"Um... What if we get to go on a super secret mission together!" Dash shouted.

"Dash? I want something that is realistic please."

"Hey! It could happen!"

"Well, it probably won't. She would have probably told us if we had danger to take care of. Celestia knows- you aren't listening are you?"

"Wha? Did you say something else?" Dash asked looking up. Then doing a Twilight impression she added, " I'm pretty sure it is highly Impossible. And I'm Twilight Sparkle. I think Rainbow Dash is the coolest pony of~"

"RAINBOW DASH!" Twilight exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

"Alright, alright, I'm done. But lighten up, old timer."

The rest of trip went by fast. All they did was guess what the princesses could be summoning them for. Soon The Friendship Express Train came to a stop at Canterlot.

"All leaving for Canterlot, watch your step!" the conducter exclaimed.

"Oh we're here already? That went by fast," Twilight stated.

"Let's go see what the princesses want, Twi!" the pegasus shouted, speeding past her friend.

"RAINBOW!" Was all she said before deciding to just teleport them to the castle.

"Wha? Twilight why did you do that? Were you afraid you would lose against me?" Rainbow asked.

"No, it saved a lot of time though," she replied.

Two guards approached the two mares. One, clearly more experienced, looked down to them, then at his friend.

"Are you Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash?" asked the second guard.

"Of course it's Princess Twilight! How do you not recognize your princess?" the first guard shouted. "Forgive me, princess."

"It's alright."

"Now, I presume that you are Rainbow Dash?" the guard asked, staring at Dash.

"Yep. The one and only."

Twilight resisted the urge to roll her eyes. 'I can't believe she actually does that in front of everpony. Even the guards'.

"You two must follow me. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna await your arrival," the first guard said. He looked at his friend, adding, "Joe, keep guard while I take them to the princesses."

Joe saluted and remained standing as a statue. The first guard nodded toward the pair and took the lead into the castle.


The guard and the pair finally arrived at Princess Luna's Chambers after an uneventful trip. Twilight looked puzzled, wondering why they were at Luna's chambers.

The guard knocked on the door to the chamber. Dash and Twilight looked at each other wondering the same thing. 'Why are we here? What do they want? Is it bad? I'm so nervous!'

"Come in, dear Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash," Princess Luna said on the other side of the door.

The guard started it's way back to the front of the castle, leaving Twilight and Rainbow alone.

Twilight opened the door, leading Dash into Luna's chambers. Inside, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sat on pillows. In the middle was a table with four cups and a teapot. Around it was four pillows. One was yellow, which Princess Celestia was currently sitting on. Another was dark blue, Princess Luna's. A dark purple one was next to Princess Celestia, for Twilight obviously. The last one was a light blue, for Rainbow Dash.

The two alicorn sisters gestured for them to sit down. Dash looked at Twilight, who nodded. Together, they nervously sat down on the pillows that seemed to fit them.

"Tea anypony?" Princess Celestia offered.

"Uh sure," Twilight and Rainbow said in unison, before laughing together.

Princess Luna giggled, happy to see them getting along. She wondered how she was going to say this.

"Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, why have you called us here?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, I mean like, it can't be because of the Elements of Harmony, you would of told us all to come. Not just the two," Dash added.

Princess Luna glanced at her sister. Celestia got the hint that she didn't know how to start, and decided to for her. She took a deep breath before starting.

"Girls, do you remember how you guys got your Cutie Marks at the same time?" Celestia asked.

"Yes! If it wasn't for Rainbow Dash here, I would have failed my exam!" Twilight answer at the same time as Rainbow said, "yes."

"Well do you know why you both have very strong abilities in what you do? Or why you got your Cutie Marks at the same time?"

"I was a flare before you taught me, Princess. You said I have raw magical ability that you have never seen. But, no I really don't know why, come to think of it. As for your second question, all of our friends got our Cutie Marks at the same time," Twilight answered right away.

"Because I am just that awesome," Rainbow Dash answered shortly after.

This time Twilight did roll her eyes. She couldn't help it when her friend acted so cool.

"Well, you two want to know why we called you here right?" Luna asked finally.

"Yes!" they said in unsion again.

"Well, you promise you won't get mad right?"

"Why would we? It can't be that bad."

"Um... Well, you see, you two are sisters," Luna nervously said. "And I'm your mother."

"WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle exclaimed.

"Bu - Me and Dash - Wha - How - WHAT?" Twilight stuttered.

"Please, let me explain," Luna pleaded.

"But how? We are friends! Not sisters!" Dash exclaimed, clearly confused.

Twilight fainted from the overwhelming information she was given. Dash narrowed her eyes and glanced at Luna again. "Not yet, Luna."

Dash picked up the limp alicorn in her hooves and flew off. She didn't know the castle very well, so she flew to the throne room.


"Luna? Are you okay?" her sister asked.

"No," Luna said as she got up and decided to chase them. Before she could take off though, a white wing got in her way.

"I'm sorry. I think it will be best if you give them some time. Don't go running or flying after them. Just let Twilight and Rainbow come back on their own. Please, sister. For their sake."

Silence. Luna was thinking.

More silence. More thinking.

"Okay. I'll only do it for them," Luna finally said, breaking the silence.


Twilight awoke in the throne room. She didn't see anypony, and looked around.

"Why am I here?"

"Twi?"

Startled, Twilight looked up, to see her fri~ sister above her.

"Dash!" Twilight exclaimed, before jumping up to see her new, well, old sister.

"Hey Twi! Are you alright? You fainted so I carried you here."

"I'm not really fine. Can we talk about it?" Twilight's irises fell upon her sister's, with hope in her own.

"Sure, uh, sis."

"You really don't have to do that."

"Might as well now."

"True."

Silence. It seemed silence liked to come more and more these days.

"I just don't get it. Why would she hide this from us?! I mean, why give us up? And even if she had to, why put us in different families? I'm just so confused!" Twilight lashed out all the anger she had.

"I know right! I mean like, it kinda makes sense now. Like, how we were closer to each other than the rest of our friends. But the only thing I don't get is, who was our father? I didn't hear anything about a father," Rainbow replied, putting some of her anger out too.

"Yeah... You're right."

"Maybe we should go back and get answers?" Rainbow questioned.

"I don't think so, Dash. We need to cool down. Let them come to us. I don't know about you, but I'm going to the guest chambers. I'll leave a note on Celestia's and Luna's chambers to tell them where I am. You want to come with?" Twilight offered with hopeful eyes that her sister will come.

"Okay, we can talk about this tomorrow I guess."


Luna awoke to a knock. She fell into a light nap waiting for her daughters to come back. Alas, they have not yet.

"Your highness, your breakfast is ready," Joe said from behind the door.

"Thank you Joe. I will be down soon," Luna replied from the other side.

Honestly, Luna didn't feel like eating. She was to worried about her daughters to even think straight.

"Lulu? Please, come down eat. It'll make you feel better," Celestia pleaded.

"I just want them," Luna mumbled.

"You just have to wait, dear sister."

"Okay fine I'll eat. If it'll make me feel better."

"Okay. I prepared your favorite! Oat pancakes!"

Luna's mood lightened at hearing that. She really did love those pancakes. Especially when Celestia made them.

"Okay I'll be down in a second. I just need to freshen up," Luna replied, heading to her shower.

"Okay dear sister!" Celestia said cheerfully, heading to the breakfast room.


"Twilight! Twiiiiilllight!!!!"

Silence.

"TWILIGHT WAKE UP!"

"Wha?" Twilight finally said groggily.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Do you know how hard it is to wake you up in the morning? It took ten minutes!" Dash ranted.

"Sorry, I usually go to bed at nine and wake up at ten. I'm not use going to bed at eleven and waking at nine," Twilight rambled.

"No offense sis, but I personally don't care about when you wake up or go to bed. Right now we need to get to Prin~ ahem. Aunt Celestia and, um, mother," Rainbow said those last words nervously. She clearly didn't like the idea of saying that.

"Oh... Right. I almost forgot about that," Twilight mumbled.

Dash fidgeted with her hooves for a second. The pegasus pony did not know what to say.

"Well, I'm gonna go freshen up," Twilight said, heading to the guest shower.

"Afterwards, let's go to breakfast. I'm starving!" Rainbow Dash said, almost drooling over the thought of royal oat pancakes. Those were her favorite!


Celestia was waiting at the breakfast table quietly chatting with the chef about what to make for lunch when Luna came in.

"Good morning Luna," Celestia greeted.

"Yes, good morning Prince~ mother," two voices said in unsion.

Startled, Luna and Celestia looked to find Twilight and Rainbow staring right back at them.

"You came back!!!" Luna gasped, relieved.

"Yes, but we want answers," Rainbow said.

"And answers are what you shall get," Luna said.

"Let's just eat first. I'm starving!" Twilight said, diving into a pancake.

Celestia glanced at Luna, who was giggling. She decided to laugh as well. This was a happy moment. Might as well love it while it's here.

Author's Note:

Chapter One - A New Truth edit || 4 times

[ALSO FIXED THE TWILIGHT RUNING THE GUN PART!]

And ta da!!!!!!! Second chapter done in the same day!!!! I hope you guys like it. Please comment for any spelling errors, and if you enjoy it so far. :rainbowwild:

-PIXELMOON 🌙