• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 7,300 Views, 224 Comments

We're Sisters!!!! - PixelMoon



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have always seem to get along. But when they find out their sisters, they may find themselves in trouble.

  • ...
21
 224
 7,300

Chapter Three - Meetings and More Meetings

Celestia entered the throne room. Stress was written all over her face.

"Dear sister, did they give you a hard time?" Luna questioned.

"They were irritated at me for making a meeting on such short notice," Celestia answered.

"One day we need to give them a piece of our mind," Luna said.

There was a knock at the door. Celestia opened it with her magic to see a guard standing on the other side.

"Um, your highness, they are waiting at the castle doors," she said nervously.

"Thank you, Lady Sunny Star. Tell them they can come in at noon."

Sunny bowed, and went on her way. Celestia closed the door, then walked up to a closet and waved for her nieces to come over.

"Okay everypony. We have four minutes to get everything ready. I need to uh, get some things I've made for you two over the years..." the sun princess said.

Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other. They went over to their aunt, only to find two mini thrones made just to fit them.

"These are for you. Me and your mother have ones already. We thought that heirs to the throne should too," Celestia answered their gazes.

"Um..."

Twilight picked up her purple throne in her aura and placed it next to Celestia's. Rainbow tried to do the same, but failed. Instead, Twilight did it for her.

"It looks rather good with the rest doesn't it?" Luna asked her daughters.

"Yeah, I guess so," Dash replied.

"Now that's done, we must create a rather regal look for you, Dashie. Being a Wonderbolt is pretty good for a start. But, if you accept this fully, you're going to need a crown. Like Twilight, you don't have to wear it a lot if you don't want to, but at times like this, you would want to," Celestia announced.

Rainbow groaned at her aunt. "Why do I have to get a crown? Sure, I'm a princess but do I really have act as one and all that?"

Luna and Celestia laughed. "My goodness dear, where did you get all that from? Of course not! You may act as you wish. But, at times like these, please be more regal," Luna answered.

"Can I throw donuts at ponies?" Dash asked.

Twilight stared at her sister and facehoofed. "Oh sweet Celestia..."

Sunny knocked on the door again. Luna opened it, and Sunny walked in.

"Princess, they are at the door waiting. It's noon now. I suggest you take your seats."

Celestia gasped and went to her throne. Once there, she waved for her sister and nieces to come over too.

"We're ready, lady Sunny. Please send them in," Celestia commanded, putting on her regal face.

Sunny bowed again, then went out the door. Two seconds later, she returned with a bunch of ponies.

"Now what is the meaning of th~ WHAT?" one pony gasped.

The rest of the group stared at what the first pony was looking at. They all gasped when they saw Twilight and Rainbow, sitting on thrones.

"Now, why is there a new princess and a new Wonderbolt sitting on thrones?!" the first pony demanded.

"Now Fancy Pants, that's no way to treat your princesses." Celestia said while pointing her wing at her nieces.

This time Fancy Pants's irises fell onto Rainbow's horn. His ears dropped, and a few seconds later so did he. The rest of the ponies saw what he was doing, and bowed for the heirs of the throne.

"My apologies, Princess Rainbow and Princess Twilight. I will be kind to you two, as of you have done nothing to me. Also, you are fair friends to the Lady Rarity, are you not?" both of them nodded at this. "Very well. I will be talking to the rulers now," he said, turning his head towards Celestia and Luna.

"Now, what are they doing here sitting on THRONES?" Fancy demanded to know.

Celestia sighed. 'I really need to get new politics.' "They are heirs to the throne. Princess Luna's daughters."

Fancy gawked, then put his eyes on Luna. "Is this true?"

Luna nervously nodded.

Fancy's eyes widened as his jaw dropped. After a few seconds his eyes turned to anger. "And you're just now telling us?! How long have they known?"

"Um... Since yesterday," Twilight replied.

Fancy grunted in response. "I don't approve of this."

That's when Luna had enough. She stood up from her throne, irises boiling in anger.

"That's it! What makes thou think thou hast a word in art family? Hmm? We thought so! Art thou going to do that again? No! Now thou can just shut thou's mouth and mind Thou's own business! We were just filling thou in with information so thou knows! Not to have Thou's opinion! We think we're done here."

Luna stuck her nose in the air and sat back down. The politics, who were shaking due to Luna's Royal Canterlot Voice, finally stood back up.

"Uh, I think the fair lady Princess Luna is right. My apologies, princess," Fancy said, bowing.

"Hmph!" was all Luna did in response.

"Dear sister, please cut the act. They said they're sorry," Celestia pleaded, with worry eyes.

"They don't have respect sister. I'm doing this to shape them into good mares and gentlecolts," Luna whispered back to her sister.

"So, how is this going to work?" Fancy asked.

"Well, later in maybe a day or two, we will announce the news to the public. But for now, we will let them go back to their friends before that so they can tell them before the public knows," Celestia replied.

Twilight and Rainbow's eyes widened. They really missed their friends.

"Hmm. Fair enough. I guess we'l be out of your manes' now," Fancy said, waving a hoof at his group to leave.

"Thank you, Fancy Pants."

"It was nothing. I wish you luck on your announcement."

The politics all left, leaving the royals alone with their thoughts. Twilight glanced at her aunt, who was still staring at the door. Celestia sighed.

"What's wrong auntie?" Twilight asked, wincing as she called Celestia her aunt.

"I guess I'm just tired, that's all."

Luna rose an eyebrow at that. "Sister, just ask them for me. For you. I know you wish to get to know them more, as do I."

"Okay Luna," she whispered back. Sighing once more, Celestia started speaking. "Twilight, Rainbow, we've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, just spit it out," Rainbow said.

"Well, here goes nothing. Do you guys want to move to Canterlot and live with your mother and I? It would mean a lot," Celestia blurted out.

Twilight and Rainbow's jaws dropped. "But what about our friends in Ponyville?" Rainbow asked.

"You can ask them if they want to move in with you. We have many spare bedrooms," Luna said quickly, eager to do anything to make her daughters move in with her.

Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other. Before anything was said, Twilight answered for both of them. "We'll think about it on our train ride back to Ponyville," Twilight said, while Dash nodded in agreement.

"Okay, fair enough. We can't expect you to say yes right away," Luna said, sighing out a sigh of hope and relief that they didn't say no. Yet, anyway.

"So, when can we leave for the train station?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, we would like it if you spent the day with us," Luna said, fidgeting with her hooves.

"Um...I guess. It's the least we can do," Twilight said, giving in maybe too easily.

"So, who wants lunch?" Celestia asked, changing the subject. "I can make daisy hayburgers for everypony!"

Instantly, Twilight, Rainbow, and Luna's jaws dropped. "Hayburgers? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!" they all shouted.

Celestia laughed. "You guys have to much in common."

Celestia left the room with Luna, Rainbow, and Twilight following close behind while talking about food and what their friends will say to this.

Author's Note:

Chapter Three Edit || 2 times

Sorry for the shorter chapter!:raritydespair:
Also, can you follow?:fluttershysad:
The next chapter will be out tomorrow. It will probably be some people'sPONY'S favorite.
The Luna part is my favorite part in this one:rainbowlaugh:
Tell me what ya think and if I made any errors!

~PIXELMOON 🌙