• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 7,300 Views, 224 Comments

We're Sisters!!!! - PixelMoon



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have always seem to get along. But when they find out their sisters, they may find themselves in trouble.

  • ...
21
 224
 7,300

Chapter Eight - Hell To Your Doorstep

Celestia smiled and pushed forward, flinging her sister to the ground. "I will never join you, Starlight. We will defeat you and bring Starry Night back to Equestria."

"So be it then, sister."

"Yes, so be it."

Celestia shot a beam of pure raw magic at Starlight, who returned it with a beam of her own. Starlight flew up and fired another spell. Celestia cast a shield to defend herself.

"You'll never take Equestria, Starlight!" Celestia shouted.

"That's what you think! Cadenza and Shining Armor will win with me and become slaves!"

"Not that they already are," the sun princess muttered.

"Speaking of which, Mi Amore! Take care of Twilight! Shining! Get that pathetic excuse of a alicorn!"

Dash was offended. "Hey! I've only known that I can do magic since a couple days ago!"

Starlight rolled her eyes in response. Rainbow was about to say something else, but was cut off when a beam of magic was shot at her.

"Arg!!!!" she screamed in pain. The beam of magic had hit her in her left wing, leaving the alicorn grounded from any flying.

"He is going to pay," the cyan alicorn murmured, a sick tone seeping into her voice.

Dash charged the corrupted stallion at high speeds. Shining shot a beam of magic at her, but she dodged this time.

"Snap out of it, Shining! This isn't you! From what I know, you are a amazing stallion who fights this evil!"

"The thing that is off is you," the unicorn replied dryly.

Before Dash could understand what he meant, she was charged with several magic bolts in a row, making it next to impossible to dodge.


Twilight and Cadance hadn't even started fighting. They were busy confronting each other.

"Cadance! Please!" Twilight exclaimed.

The corrupted princess gave a sick face of disgust. "Lowlife ponies, saying the stupid name wrong," she murmured.

"What? Cadance! It's me!"

Cadance answered Twilight with a spark of magic roaring to life. Before she released it, however, the lavender alicorn next to her started a chant.

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake, ~"

The Princess of Love's irises flashed to their normal color. Why does that seem familier? I only intend to destroy her, or even make her join us, she thought.

Before she even knew what was happening, her hooves began to move to do the moves of the chant. "~Clap your hooves and do a little shake."

Twilight flared her wings out in happiness. She gave a hopeful smile to her sister-in-law, who gave one back in return. The smile faltered, however, and her eyes flashed red again.

She snorted and pushed Twilight away. Cadance flared her wings out and lit her horn. "Let's get this over with. But before I start; last chance, Twilight. Join us or die."

Twilight furrowed her brow in sadness. Looks like we'll have to fight, great. The found alicorn sighed and shook her head. "No, I can't, Cady."

Cadance nodded and Twilight lit her horn as well. I'm sorry Cadance, when you turn good again you're gonna be in advanced pain. All because of me.

Twilight snapped to reality to the sound of magic being shot. Her eyes widened as she saw it coming to her, right in the face.

Twilight flew upwards just in the nick of time. The bolt soared under her, and somehow managed to hit Shining, who was about to hit Rainbow Dash.

He fazed out for a second, enough for Dash to get attacks in. He cried in agony as she jabbed her horn in his area.

"Mi Amore! Curse you!" he managed to scream, while Cadance snickered and Twilight hid a laugh behind her hoof.

Twilight and Cadance returned to their own fight while Dash continued hitting Shining. Cadance shot her head up when she thought of something.

"You ponies love to sing, right?" she questioned, while Twilight nodded. "Let's sing and fight then!"

"Okay..." Twilight rose an eyebrow but agreed anyway. She took a breath, then fired a beam of magic and began to sing.

The world is a place, where the villains wear a smile on their face
While they take what you can never replace
Stolen moments gone forever
Well, tables can turn, as my enemies will soon enough learn
I will strike a match and then watch them burn
On the pyre of obsession
You run 'till you drop, chasing on advantage
You'll pay any price, if you think it's free
I will carry hell to your doorstep; I will make you pay
You will reap the hate you've sown on my judgment day
Sleepless nights and days of damnation
Soon and evermore
I will bring the most feared, knocking up on your door

Cadance gave a impressed gaze upon her face and slowly nodded. "Impressive. There's evil, and I can feel it. Now, watch the master do it."

And love is a lie, swearing that no matter what it won't die
Disappearing like a star in the sky
In the hot light of morning
But what do I care?
There are stallions to be had everywhere
First there's retribution I must prepare
Mighty vengeance is mine
I have a nice show that will tempt you onward
And just when you're sure that the prize is yours
I'll deliver hell to your doorstep dressed in rich facade
Then, I'll burn you to the ground like an angry god
Once you're in my shining cathedral heed the tolling bell
It's the final sound you hear as you descend to hell

She flew higher up and thunder was heard. Cadenza gave a mean glare and fired dark magic at Twilight. Nopony had used dark magic yet in the fight, and what she used was different. The beam was heading towards Twilight at sound speeds, as fast as Rainbow Dash.

Everypony in the room, including Starlight and Celestia, watch as it ever so slowly fell to Twilight. She gasped and attempted to block it with a beam of her own, but was too slow.

Celestia felt wetness drip from her eyes as she heard Twilight's screams of agony. Luna almost lost it, and Rainbow Dash stopped pounding on Shining and just stared.

Twilight fell to the ground and lay still. No breathing was seen, and tears were falling from the good ponies. Luna was heartbroken, Celestia tried not to explode, and Dash just sat there, tears streaming down her face.

"Y-you... YOU MONSTER!" Luna raged, pointing a accusing hoof at Cadance.

She flew at neck breaking speeds through the air at the alicorn and prepared a spell. Inches away from Cars, however, she was stopped by a dark pink aura.

"Mother..... No....." the owner of the aura made herself known, giving a murderous stare, while ignoring the burn marks upon her body.

Luna gaped at the alicorn. "T-twilight! Your... Alive! Thank Faust!" She went to hug her daughter, but was thrown across the room.

She gained a confused gaze as she watched Twilight carelessly stare back at her. Twilight turned her head away, however, and sneered at Cadance. "I believe it's MY turn to sing..."

Fall down on your knees
Fall down and let me hear you pray
Fall down on your knees
'till I can hear you bargaining, scheming, begging and screaming to pay
I will carry hell to your doorstep; you will rue the day
You will reap the hate you've sown no matter how hard you pray
It's a place without any mercy, fashioned in cold blood
Stones of fear and stones of doubt
No forgiveness, no way out
Only justice
Then, amen

Twilight screamed and pure dark magic, mixed with alicorn magic, shot out of her horn and toward Cadance. She cast a barrier around herself, but it was quickly shattered at the shear magical power.

Cadance wasn't the only one left scorched. Twilight panted heavily, gaining every pony's attention. Luna - still against the wall - feared what would happen next.

Rainbow slowly waked to her sister and carefully set a hoof on her shoulder. Twilight shook it off, though.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" she screamed, scaring everypony. Her eyes tinted red, giving a shimmer in Starlight's eyes.

Starlight sneakily lit her horn and cast a corruption spell on Twilight and Luna. Twilight and Luna both shot their heads up, while Luna's eyes turned red.

Celestia rose an eyebrow at Luna's sudden movement and glanced at her. Luna paid no heed, and continued staring into the nothingness.

Still being unnoticed, Starlight continued the spell.

Listen up, ponies. You are under my control, and influence. Both of you have been having mood changes the most, now we must pick; who shall break first.

Luna, your rage of Celestia is powerful. Join me and you can defeat her.

Twilight, the powerful alicorn. Join me and you shall be even more powerful.

In the outside world, Luna and Twilight both were having conflicting feelings. Celestia and Dash both noticed it.

Dash was starting to worry. "Uh, Twilight? Snap out of it!"

"Luna! Dear sister, is Starlight getting to you and Twilight again?"

She gasped as she saw a inky blackness slowly climb up the navy blue alicorn's hooves, consuming her fur and replacing it with blackness. Celestia stared at Twilight, and saw the same thing happening.

"No... NO... NO!!!!" Celestia exclaimed.

She slammed a hoof down, snapping Twilight out of her daze. She shook her head and stared at her aunt. "Tia? What is wrong?" she gasped. "Mother! What happened?"

The sun princess turned her head to Twilight and sighed a sigh of relief. "You're back..."

Twilight gave a confused stare but shrugged her shoulders. Instead she glanced at her mom and gave a worried face.

Luna's legs and wings were already fully engulfed in the shadow black. Her face was unmarked, except for her left eye, which was transformed into a eye of Nightmare Moon.

What worried Twilight the most was the fact that Luna kept repeating, "End day and bring night eternal."

Celestia placed a hoof on her sister, only to take it off when Luna growled. As she moved her hoof, though, shadows from behind Luna appeared and grabbed ahold of it.

She zapped it with her magic, and clutched her hoof in her other hoof. Celestia stared at it worryingly. It had been transformed into the same inky black that had Luna, and was quickly spreading.

That wasn't the only thing that was spreading, unfortunately. The touch of Celestia angered Luna's dark side and fueled the transformation further. Her face became the shadow black that had the rest of her body and engulfed her whole body.

Luna's face deepened as the darkness began to consume her mane. Celestia cursed under her breath and gasped suddenly.

She quickly stared down at her body to find it somehow already was consumed and the shadows were working its way to her face.

"Celestia! Are you okay?!" Twilight went to put a hoof on her aunt, but the alicorn smacked it.

"NO! S-stay away, my niece!"

Celestia gasped as the blackness flowed across her body and made it to her ear, filling her head and heading to her brain to change it to one who is cold and belongs in Tartarus.

She groaned before her eyes became lifeless. She fell to the ground, while blood spilled as well. A shadow loomed over her - one that had a knife.

Nightmare Moon murderously laughed as she slowly pulled the knife out of her sister, causing her to scream.

"Yes... Fill me with your glorious screams of terror..." she murmured as she licked the blood off of the knife.

Twilight began screaming as well, but for a different reason. Before Celestia was stabbed with a knife, she smacked her, triggering Twilight's transformation. Now, it had already gotten through her legs, covered her chest, a gem inside of her where her heart was supposed to be was the reason she was screaming.

Nightmare Moon and the bloody, but still transforming Celestia stared with glee as Twilight's heart was ripped out slowly. The red gem was imprinted into her skin, and a part of her shadowy body.

Rainbow Dash just stared at everything that was happening. Her mother turned evil and had just stabbed her aunt, who was transforming into a pony of darkness, and her sister was having her heart ripped out, yet she was alive.

She had enough.

"STARLIGHT FLAMES! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY FAMILY!?" Dash screamed.

Starlight juried her head up, and smirked. "Oh Dashie. Don't think we forgot about you. Soon once we have everypony here transformed maybe we can have family sex. Yes, I see your lust in that."

Dash's eyes widened as she backed away from Starlight. Nightmare Moon joined Starlight, and the almost fully transformed Celestia.

Dash backed into a wall, much to her luck. She huddled in a ball for dear life. The alicorn quickly attempted to fly, but thanks to her injured wing she only flew up and fell closer to Starlight's reach.

Just as she was about to get touched by Celestia, a scream filled the crystal throne room. Everypony stared at Twilight. The blackness had just reached her horn and she was sending sparks everywhere.

One of them hit Starlight, who screamed. "TWILIGHT! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!" she hissed. Much to every pony's relief, Twilight had indeed shut up, but the shadows continued eating at her head, until she'll be just a slave with literally no heart, which was laying on the bloody crystal floor.

Dash had everypony's attention again once Twilight had quieted down. They continued to advance toward Dash, who was sweating at this point.

What do I do, what do I do?! Sweet Celestia! This could be the end of my life! I might end up as Twilight is right now, heartless and in permanent torture.

Dash was too busy thinking about what to do that she wasn't paying attention to the ponies approaching. Celestia stuck her horn in Rainbow Dash's sex rapidly several times, drawing blood.

Once she realized and was screaming, it was too late. Inky black started to cover her area and was spreading to her legs.

Celestia didn't stop what she was doing even though the spell was already released. She kept jamming her horn in Dash's area, drawing several pints of blood, and causing pain.

Celestia dark horn was now bloody, and she used her magic to take the blood off and stick it in her mouth. Dash watched, disgusted, as the ruler of Equestria drank blood from her area.

The worst part was when the blackness reached her wings; the most sensitive part of her. Rainbow was straight out crying at this point, and it didn't make it any better that Starlight started singing.

I will carry hell to your doorstep; you will rue the day
You will reap the hate you've sown no matter how hard you pray
It's a place without any mercy, fashioned in cold blood
Stones of fear and stones of doubt
No forgiveness, no way out
Only justice....... MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Author's Note:

Edit | 1 time

Note: I have edited the past chapters, improving them and adding/taking away parts. Be sure to check them out as well.

Sorry it took awhile, I couldn't bring myself to write a fight scene knowing it would end badly.