• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 7,300 Views, 224 Comments

We're Sisters!!!! - PixelMoon



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have always seem to get along. But when they find out their sisters, they may find themselves in trouble.

  • ...
21
 224
 7,300

Chapter Eleven - The Elements of Healing

Starlight Flames gave a look of absolute dread as she watched Rarity hand Twilight her element over, while Applejack gave Rainbow Dash hers.

"Game Over, Starlight Flames."

Princess Twilight's horn sparkled with magic, acting as a trigger for the Element of Magic. Her element crown glowed white before the alicorn's hooves lifted off of the ground.

Everypony else's element started glowing before they became airborne as well. Twilight's eyes glowed white and Starlight stared at the lavender alicorn with absolute fear.

Twilight's gaze shifted from instead of a victorious smile to a saddened gaze. What was happening? The elements were giving her two choices.

That scared, fearful frown with clenched teeth in fear of losing them. No, it wasn't the Starlight Flames who enslaved her family. Not at all.

It was the gaze of somepony with regret. The gaze that told everypony that you realized what you've done was wrong. And now the Elements of Harmony were giving Twilight Sparkle two choices, each with consequences but one will come out better than the other.

Healing, Princess Twilight heard from her element, though the voice came out as her mother's, Princess Luna, voice.

Punishment, Twilight head once more from her element, the voice sounding like her aunt, Princess Celestia.

Twilight weighed the two options, the Elements of Harmony pausing life until the magic wielder gave the answer of Starlight's life.

She glanced at her Aunt Celestia. Her face was shifted away from Starlight, as if afraid to see the result of her after the elements did their job on her older sister.

Her mother, Luna, was staring down at her hooves. Her gaze gave away some saddened love. Twilight may not be Cadance, and able to detect any love or feelings for that matter, but she knew of the true, undying love for her older sister that radiated from Luna.

Twilight stared at Celestia, then Luna, and then lastly, Starlight Flames. She felt it, all of it. The broken heart pulsing from Luna, the hurt betrayal coming from Celestia, and lastly, the pain rushing through Starlight's wellbeing.

Starlight had kept all of her feelings of pain from Celestia and Luna. But mostly, Twilight felt the hurt heart of Starlight, and the pain was pointing toward Dash and herself.

Twilight gasped in shock. Starlight wasn't that angered at Celestia. It was pointed toward the jealousy and betrayal of Luna and her daughters.

The young lavender princess gasped in shock once more. Suddenly, she relived the pain and sorrow Starlight felt. Twilight suddenly understood everything.

She understood why Celestia was saddened by Starlight's downfall. She understood why Luna had tears threatening to escape her eyes. Twilight understood why Starlight was angered by the two youngest alicorns.

Twilight made her decision.

She choose Healing. The healing of the three sisters.

The Elements of Harmony heard Twilight's call through her head and accepted her choice with no hesitance at all. The elements unpaused life for everypony and Twilight eyes returned to glowing white. Colors radiated off of her friends and herself, each of the six giving off a color.

One by one all of the colors came through the rightful pony's mane and into a rainbow. And each color gave a meaning to Twilight.

Red, from Rainbow Dash. Meaning the blood that was shed.

Orange, from Applejack. Meaning the emotional times all have come past.

Yellow, from Fluttershy. Meaning the kindness that was given.

Green, from Rarity. Meaning the calmness to claim nature made from alicorns.

Blue, from Pinkie Pie. Meaning the joyful times that had appeared in the olden days.

And lastly, purple, from Twilight Sparkle. Meaning the harmony, that brings everything together.

The color all connected to each other before flying towards Starlight Flames. She screaming in fear of her life as the rainbow of colors surrounded her.

Starlight attempted to disable the spell from the elements, but to no advil unsurprisingly. She sighed and closed her eyes before she felt the magic rip her physical body apart. The shrilled screams echoed throughout the Crystal Empire. The magic washed over everything that had been influenced by the alicorn, restoring it to its rightful mind.

The screams had deceived, though a voice - much more pleasant - was heard. She was crying with pain and sorrow, and seemed to be saying, "am I me again? I'm so sorry!"

The Elements of Harmony's spell had be completed in the same concept when it was used on Nightmare Moon. Shattered armor from Starlight Flames' body was scattered all over the crystal floor. The body of what once was a fierce demon lay a dark blue alicorn with the darkest black mane ever seen.

Her eyes were closed, and she had a peaceful smile upon her face. Princess Celestia, whom had fallen as everypony else did due to the sheer powerful of the Elements of Harmony, got onto her legs and ever so slowly trotted over to the body.

The room was completely quiet with the exception of Celestia's clopping of hooves against the crystal floor. Twilight watched with a small smile as her aunt stopped over the alicorn form.

"Princess Starry Night, is that you my dear sister?" Celestia whispered with tears threatening to break the wall inside her mind.

The alicorn that was called Starry Night suddenly opened her eyes with a sudden fear, but relaxed a bit when she saw the welcoming gaze of her younger sister.

Starry Night stared at Celestia, and saw Luna approaching her. The blue alicorn's eyes got teary eyed as she saw Celestia start to feel fear at Starry's nonexistent response.

Suddenly, Starry jumped into Celestia's hooves. Her loud songs rang through the room as Twilight felt her eyes begin to feel wet.

Luna's tears fell onto the floor as she leaped onto Celestia as well. The three sisters sobbed loudly as they reunited after a long mental war.

Twilight stared up at her element. She smiled as her element sparkled for a split second, and she felt a tingling throughout her body. Tears began to flow uncontrollably from her eyes.

The alicorn felt a hoof on her shoulder. She turned her head and was met with the gaze of a rainbow maned alicorn.

Her sister, Twilight thought.

"Are you okay, sis?" Rainbow Dash asked with a smile as she wiped the tears from her sister's eyes.

Twilight nuzzled her sister. "Mmhmm. I think I'm going to be a-okay," she responded as her eyes closed, though her tears still ran down her face.

But after all, who wouldn't be okay? The three sisters were reunited. And she had her family. Her real family. And that's all that mattered.

Author's Note:

Edit | 1 time

Okay okay, first, I guess I'm active again. Curse you, Blast from the Past, week! You give me to many bucking inspirations!

Second, this is the last chapter. The epilogue is coming out today hopefully, Sk be on the lookout for that.

Also, I literally died while this chapter. It's so cute and honestly my favorite one! (I'm guessing everypony read this last) Starry Night is back!!!!

And I'm thinking about making a sequel. You guys think I should? Tell me in the comments please!

Also sorry for the short chapter.

Other than that, I hoped you enjoyed!

~Pixel