• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 842 Views, 9 Comments

Kindle & Hooves - BrightHammer



"The Ember fade.... But my hope doesn't fade yet." This is the journey of unkindled one in the land of Equestria to find last hope of his lands ,the Lothrics. He doesnt't care how long.... And he will face the ending no matter how it's will be ended.

  • ...
2
 9
 842

Hoof Friends

"Unkindled one... You still have hope... Darkness never last long... find the new hope... cure the undeads... "
The bright orange light slowly fades away revealing the Figure of the armored human standing alone in the middle of the strange forest. The growls come out from the bush moving like it was alive. The flare of the dark flame is lit from his hand. He rise up his hand and suddenly, the flare flies up in the sky and flashes scaring the strange creatures away. As the flash faded, the other figure appears in front of the human. The sunlight slowly rose up telling that the day time had begun. The sunlight shines upon the mysterious figure revealing the appearance of a white unicorn mare in green ,cyan blue and pink mane and she almost as tall as him. The human gazes to the unicorn and notices that she isn't a regular unicorn, she has pair of wings like pegasus.

"Unicorn... and Pegasus in one? How strange." Human said with deep and quite feminine curious voice.

"That would be my line, I'm an Alicorn." the pony replied with a calm and gentle voice.

"Who are you... and where am I?" Human asked.

"I am Princess Celestia ,the Princess of sun and this place is Everfree Forest in land of Equestria. If I may asked back... what are you ad who are you?" the Alicorn replied.

"I'm human.. but also the unkindled one... Aiden is my name" The human answered.

"Human? Unkindled one? Never seen any kind like you before. " Princess said curiously.

"it's a long story but first thing first... we should get out of here." After Aiden's words, his hand once lit up again as the multiple figure of wolf crawled out from the shadow.

"Timber Wolf?" Said by Celestia. The green glowing eyes with the body made of wood, timber wolf packs snarl and ran directly to Aiden and Celestia. suddenly the fire glow from Aiden's hand and blew out a great combustion to scare off the timber wolves again. that noise make them run away. He suddenly fells down on his knees and the flame in his hand fades away. His eye sigh started to blur. Celestia can't help much but used her cheek to push him up but she barely stand well since he and his armor werevery heavy. So she slowly pushes him with her flank instead and carries him up on her back.

"Ahh... I... I... need..." He quickly passes out before he could finish his sentence. Celestia smiled warmly knowing that He's worn out from the magic she saw earlier to scare those pack.


"Ughhh.... hun?" Aiden woke up with his eyesight still blur a little. He saw another dark blue Alicorn was staring at him. When his vision completely clear, he finally saw that Alicorn face.

"Huh.... Who are you.... Another princess?" Aiden asked. The dark Alicorn giggled before replies.

"Yes ,We are Princess Luna, princess of the moon. We heard Tia about the new arrival so we decide to come and see by ourselves." Aiden get up on bed. His body felt really light and quite loosing. He looked down at himself and found that he was wearing only his damaged white attire and pants.

"W.. wait.. w.. where is my armor?!" He looked around the room trying to find his armor but he found just his sword.

"No worry ,thou armor is in the blacksmith." Luna said.

"... How relief." He sighed in relief.

"We see, you are in a full health now. Tia would like to talk to you and we shall lead you right to her." Luna said and stood on her hooves

"Hmm, fine by me... rest here is useless after all." He said before he gets on his foot and walks down through the large corridor with luna. the light shining through the colored glasses makes the floor emits into the pictures of the princesses standing along side each other with the sun and moon on top of them, below the princesses there are six unicorn bowing down for them, one wear the strange pentagrams robe with a large witch-like hat.

“This is the story of us. We and Tia were raised by Starswirl the Bearded, the most powerful unicorn of all Equestria’s history. Our reign with Tia was begun when he found that we and Tia were able to raise the sun and moon easilyall by ourself.” Luna said while they are walking pass the corridor.

“Doesn’t sun and moon are raise and set by itself?” Aiden asked.

“No, before us were Starswirl together with another six powerful unicorn who used to raise both sun and moon.” Luna answered

“I see... but in term of... ‘easily raised the sun and moon by yourself.’ How hard is it?” He asked.

“To make simple answer is; six unicorns’ power is not enough but as an alicorn, we and Tia posses the more powerful magic than them. Without any hesitation Starswirl finally pronounced us as new rulers of Equestria.” Luna explained They areived at the throneroom where Celestia is attending to her throne high above.

“Sister, He’s here .” Luna said.

“Thank you, Luna. I’ll take it from here. You can go now.” Celestia said. Luna nods her head before she leaves throneroom. Celestia then stands on her hooves and walk down to ashen one.

"A question was left in your mind ,I see." Ashen one mentioned.

"Your word, unkindled one. What is it?" She asked.

"I... wish I could give you an direct answer... but no... I do not know..." Aiden replied.

"Hmm... and what your story before then?" She asked more.

"Far from what I remember... I... Don't know... This...'Aiden' name was given by... the lady... long ago... long before I met the firekeeper... the one who tasked me to...'link the fire'. "

"Link the fire?" Celestia asked.

"Yes... to the klin... where the first flame were... and link myself with it... but ... My arrival at the Grand Archive changed my intention... Throughout many records I studied... they mentioned about 'the cycle' that never end. So I started searching for more... until I finally found it... the truth was finally unraveled...if I link with the first flame... I will worn out soon... then more will have to suffer the same fate... but if I let it fade..." Aiden stop.

"If you let it fade, then what?" Celestia asked once more.

"The old record once said that ‘Darkness will engulf the world... and welcome the dark age’." Aiden said.

"So... ?”

"I let the fire fade..." Ashen one answered. "The firekeeper... she held the first flame... firmly on her hands... and it was fading... until what lied ahead... the darkness... I have no intention to link the fire, yes... But I don’t want to let the darkness swallow my world... for eternity... For the greater good... and for the sake of my fallen allies... I must make it right... I touched the fading flame on her hands and... it led me here..." Aiden explained more.

"Aiden... I am sorry to hear it... but you had made you decision...you decide to do the greater deed. There’s always reasons you arrived here." Celestia held on ashen one’s palm with her hoof. He gazes upon the eye of the alicorn princess for a moment before she pulls her hoof back down.

“Hmm... You are right... the fire send me here for a reason... and I hope I will figure it out soon...” Aiden said before he bows to her.

“If you will excuse me... I will have my leave... and... thank you...”

"Well in that case... Your Armor is in the castle's blacksmith, behind the barrack. Find the black earth pony name Bright Hammer and she will return your armor and one final thing... You have no need to reconsider when you want my assistant." Aiden said nothing but bows again and takes his leave from the throne room.

Ashen one walk out front the castle. He's heading to the market where many ponies are walking and take a look at the sell stands to find what they're looking for. some stands sell food that he never see before and some sell clothes. he keep walk and look at the lively view of village.

"Lively... Strangely... I feel warm... and welcome... I haven't felt like this since I've left the shrine--"

"Welcome! You must be a new arrival that princess just... uhmm carried in... but whatever! I am Ziggy the merchant!" Aiden gasp with surprise when the pony in a light lime green body and red mane jumped up in front of him with his enthusiastic tone and big welcome smile.

"Ahhh t...thank you I suppo-."

"I know Canterlot is a good place for beginning! And...uhhhh what are you wearing?!" Ziggy says with his awful sight when he sees Aiden's robes.

"W.. well I don't have much time to think about the robe under my armor so I--"

"Gain way for a fabric emergency!!" Ziggy quickly grabbed Aiden's hands and led him to the tailor stand next to his merchant stand.

"Hey Sally! You got a customer!" Ziggy yelled into the tailor as the other grey unicorn appear from the stands and sighs. When she turn her face to where Aiden’s standing . She shockingly gasp when sh has seen his appearance.

"What on Equestria is this?! Your robe looks seriously terrible! Oh wait... you are the one who Princess Celestia carried in?!" Aiden stayed silent and nod as a reply.

"Looks like you are quite a well known for Canterlot ponies now!" Ziggy said as Aiden stands silently.

"Ughh! quickly take it off right now and I’ll give you a better" Sally's yell make Aiden flinch and she her horn glows and many sewing thread, fabric ,and lots of tailor goods are flowing to sally while she start working on a sewing machine. Other two ponies rush quickly to ashen one and start measuring his limbs, hip ,and chest. He impressed and surprise how fast they work.

"Wow... she know how to design even a human robe?" He asks Ziggy.

“Oh please my dear, it’s not like I always work only with a pony’s collection.” Sally replied.

"Mostly her customer are uhm.. two-legged creature from big to small!" Ziggy said.

"How long it will take?"

"Oh a couple of hours. It will be finish just in time. I also do hope you don’t mind if I ask what are you actually?" Sally asked.

"Human... Guess I'm the first who appear in the Equestria." Aiden answered.

"And.. Thank you." Aiden said.

“Oh it’s not a big deal dear.” Ashen one looked at her once again before he leaves the tailor to do her work.

" I need to move on. Thank you again.."

"Okay! Stay safe!" Ziggy said
while he waves good bye to him as Aiden keep walking.

Ashen one strides along the street back in the castle. He look at the guard ,lively garden with many strange creature he doesn't know it before ,the blue calm sky, the wind that keep hitting his face all the time. He close his eyes as the ember rise from his body. he had never felt such this well before. For other moment of peace in mind and his burning ember Ashen one finally opens his eyes and sighs before he walk along the path to the blacksmith. He's now standing in front of the blacksmith area where more ponies are working on metal works and smithings. Aiden step inside and looking for the pony name Bright Hammer. He wipes his eyes take a look around to find the black pony. Then suddenly he bump on some pony making both Aiden and the strange pony fall down on the ground.

"AH! I'm sorry, you okay?" Ashen one gets up and checks at the pony he just bump on checking he or she is okay.

"Ahhh I should have watched the way. Sorry" the pony said with her high female voice and jet black body.

"Is your head hit the ground hard?" Aiden ask as he reach his hand touching on her head.

"I'm fine just-- Wait who are you and... what on Equestria are you?" The pony look up at Aiden.

"I'm the owner of the armor that princess sent to you recently. My name's Aiden and I am human... or used to be... I presume that you are Bright Hammer right?" Aiden reply.

"Yes I am. Human eh? Never met one before guess Princess first discover you somewhere I don't know. Your armor is right here it quite mess up so I make some refreshment and refine it a little. Hope you like it." Said by Bright Hammer as she lead Aiden to see the armor that's put on the tables with the other pony armors. it’s so shiny and really as good as new. He pick it up and put them on before he grab his helmet.

"I apreciate your aid ,Bright Hammer." Aiden said. Bright Hammer doesn't say a thing but she smile for him.

"Your wel--" Suddenly the ground rumbles making Aiden goes off balance while other ponies fall down on the ground along with tools ,armors ,and weapons either.

"Hydra! It's the Hydra! Every pony run!!" Yelling of the pony from the village make any pony else panic and run for the shelter but Aiden. He run out of the castle to see what happen.

Once he come out, Aiden can't believe He's facing with a giant 3 heads hydra himself but he have no fear when he face this gigantic monster with hard scales and razor sharp teeth. He draws his long swords from his back with his other hand is light up with the dark flame. Aiden start walking to the hydra that's rampaging in Canterlot.

Continue on episode 2

Author's Note:

Well it not much completely perfect but I will try my best to make it fun and please leave some comment.
And as I said English is not my native lanuage

Comments ( 3 )

I love the concept of placing the Ashen One in Equestria before Nightmare Moon appears! There are a few errors, but you can edit these even after you finish writing them just to help improve your writing style. I know this because I did this with my own story because I noticed a few inconsistencies in my sentences, so I just went back and fixed them until the sentence made grammatical sense. Also, English is a hard language to learn because of all the rules you're not familiar with so don't sweat it, all that you need to worry about is the context of what you're trying to say to the audience.
All in all, great start I can't wait for more!:pinkiehappy:

@randablitz That's cheer me up a lot! :pinkiegasp: I will read it again to find error after I finish it! :twilightsmile: oh and this story will be more than you imagine

besides the messy English this is pretty good

Login or register to comment