• Published 31st May 2017
  • 2,961 Views, 151 Comments

The True Me - lightningman



How will a teenage superhero react when he is dropped into the one place he figured he would have no work to do? and how will he react when he falls in love with someone from that world. Join him in this adventure of love, and confusion

  • ...
41
 151
 2,961

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 58 - Finally back to Normal

I groan and stretch. "Well, I only have to pay attention to those two now." I sigh as I head inside with the turntable and place it by the door. I go see Laserbeak and Mason playing on the Xbox. I look to the left to see my second Xbox flickering and eventually disappearing in an extremely small and contained explosion of lightning and aura. I smirk a little at getting an idea. "Hey, Mason? i'll be right back. I want to try something outside." I go outside again and begin to form small round balls of lightning and aura in my hand. They had extremely short lifespans. I throw it into the forest and soon enough it explodes.

"Hey, lightningman wanna play, " called Mason from inside, holding another controller.

"I'm outside!" I yell as I continue practicing with the grenades.

"Outside? What the heck are you doing ... outside...." Mason trailed off as he watched lightningman lobbed grenade after grenade into the forest. "Aren't you going to hurt someone in the forest? " Mason asked with concern.

"They're made of lightning, Low-level lightning at that. At the very most you'll get shocked and some bruising. Possibly second-degree burns." I shrug as I turn to him and throw another grenade behind me. "Besides, The animals of the Everfree should know about me by now and avoid this place. And no ponies go into the Everfree. So it should be empty."

"Are you sure?" Mason asked skeptically with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm positive," I smirk as I spark some lightning between my fingers.

"And if someone does get hurt on the off chance?"

“GAH!” A familiar voice sounded off from the forest. A few moments passed before a peeved, pained, and familiar voice sounded off.

“YA THINK!? MAKE ANOTHER BEFORE WE GET ZAPPED AGAIN! AND MAKE IT GO TO THE RIGHT PLACE!”

“SHUT IT SO I CAN!” The other voice responded before the forest fell silent again.

I glare at Mason before groaning. "My life is a Fucking joke right now." I rub my face. "WHOEVER'S IN THE DAMN FOREST! COME OUT RIGHT NOW OR IM THROWING MORE GRENADES!" Moments pass in silence as no one comes from the forest. I groan and send a couple more grenades into it. "If someones pranking me, I will go into it myself and pull you out by the skin of your neck." Still, the forest is silent except for the occasional explosion of the grenades. I groan and walk inside. Looking around for any sign of intelligent life, Only to find shoe prints and a note that read ‘I missed, sue me. -Masaru.

I frown. I pull out my card and request Sage. A portal opens up and both Alex and Sage are dumped unceremoniously on the ground in front of me.

“It was an accident okay!? I used Chaos magic to make the portal without realizing it.” Sage said.
“NEIN!” Alex shouted before the two were suddenly sucked into a singularity. “MY TURN!” Were the only words that escaped before the singularity vanished.

I rub my face. "Note to self. Get a target and obstacle course for reality breakers."

A note fluttered to the ground in front of lightningman. It read, ‘Iwarpreality, not break it. -Masaru.

"I DON'T (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)ING CARE YOU (BEEP) (BEEP)," I yell

"You want some apple juice to calm down?" asked Mason as he trotted beside me, holding a bottle of said apple juice.

I groan. "I'm fine," I say as I walk back to the house and sit down once inside.

"Hey, Lightningman?" The author asked.

"Yeah?" I looked up at the sky and frowned.

"I've just realized something..." He began sheepishly.

"What?"

"We've basically been on hiatus for almost a year."

"...Why?"

"Because nobody else is replying and everyone thinks this is dead."

"So... What's going on with the timeline now?"

"Well, everyone that got displaced I sent back, the show is back on track. I'll need to look over some of our past adventures to remember where we were. So, Just bear with me. We'll be back after these messages."

Author's Note:

IT'S BACK FROM THE DEAD! I'M SO DAMN SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! I've just been focussed on my Voidic stories.

PreviousChapters Next