• Published 7th May 2017
  • 514 Views, 10 Comments

The Troublesome Six - Madgod Vatuu



After Twilight leaves the castle for a friendship mission.She asked Starlight for help to babysit Spike who didn't like the idea tries to make friends on his own.Spike thinks of one idea lead to a unexpected mess for Starlight.

  • ...
 10
 514

A quick introduction plus a royal problem!

Everypony sees the Pinkiespike sitting down rocking back and forth.The more he rocks the more he laughs.

"Back and forth! Back and forth! Back and forth!"Pinkiespike kept saying while the other Spikes sitting in other chairs.

"So let me get this straight you use the mirror pond because you felt lonely and your clones came out like Princess Twilight and the others?!"Scootaloo said while Spike said.

"Well you put it that way."Spike nervously chuckled getting a glare from Scootaloo and Starlight."Okay okay I'm sorry!"

"But Spike."Starlight spoke gaining the attention of Spike."I remember Twilight saying that the Pinkies were out of control but to me they just want to go back."

"Why?"Scootaloo asked.

"They know they don't belong here."

"Exactly."Spilight said cleaning his glasses."We are copy we don't have a reason to exist all we want is to go back."

"What will happened if you go back?"

"We probably won't exist."Spilight said coldly."I sure your friends won't like us either maybe even Celestia!"

"Wait I hugged Celestia when I was little and she used the Elements long ago does that mean we might have a Spilesitia!"Everypony stayed quiet.

"Lets just hope that never happens?"Starlight said as her ears perk up.

"Wait I hugged Spike and he even hugged Thorax I'm sure we will have a clone of Spike."Starlight said as she started laughing."If we are stuck together I guess all of you could introduce your selves."

"Certainly I guess I'm call Spilight and I like books and studying."

"I like the name you gave me so that means I'm PinkieSpike! I like party and making new friends!"

"You can call me Rainbow Spike the awsomeness dragon in all of Equestria!"

"Second to awesomeness."Scootaloo muttered to not to get caught by Rainbow Spike.

"Um I am F-Flutterspike,I-I like t-t-tending a-a..."

"Flutterspike it's okay.we're friends here you don't have to be shy."Starlight said hearing a sigh from Flutterspike.

"Thank you."

"Well we have to find *blech!*"Spike stood frozen seeing a letter from the ground.Starlight levitated the letter and started reading it.Spike thought it won't be bad until hearing a gulp from Starlight.

"Who is it from?!"

"Celestia it seems there is a problem and wants us to deal with it in Canterlot castle."

"How bad it is!" Spike said shaking seeing a the royal chariot outside only to see Luna in it.

Comments ( 3 )

8304415
I understand and thank you for telling me I will fix it right away!

Plz continue

8789782
I will my good brony.

Login or register to comment