• Published 22nd Apr 2017
  • 2,834 Views, 262 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 1 - Bahamut0



A thousand years ago, Princess Celestia was forced to seal away her sister. Now, the old Elements of Harmony have awakened. However, new elements have begun to form. And a new legend is about to begin. ROCK THE DRAGON!

  • ...
14
 262
 2,834

Prologue

Canterlot. Fifteen years before Nightmare Moon's return...

Night had fallen on Canterlot, and a young boy was getting ready for bed. His parents had just finished telling him a bedtime story.The Legend of the Two Sisters. It was then that a question entered the boy's mind. "Mom?"

"Yes, Burst?" Lumina asked.

""The princess in the book, the older sister, is she Princess Celestia?"

Lumina shot a nervous look at her husband Aether before he answered. "Well...what makes you say that?"

Burst pouted. "Dad! You told me that Princess Celestia raises and lowers the sun. And the older sister in the story controlled the sun too."

Aether sighed. "Yes. The older sister in the story IS Princess Celestia. I met her many years ago. But why does that bother you Burst? The story has a happy ending..."

"No it doesn't!", Burst yelled! "Princess Celestia had to fight her own sister! She had to send her to the moon!" Burst then looked to the moon and focused on the shape of a woman that seemed embedded in it. "Why? Why didn't the Elements of Harmony save her?"

Aether let out a sad sigh. "I don't know Burst. To this day, I still don't know son. Luna, Princess Celestia's sister, wasn't evil. And yet she was sealed away all the same."

It was then that something sparked inside of Burst. "Then...then I'll change how this story ends! I'll be the one to finally give it a happy ending! Especially if it means I can make the princess smile."

Aether and Lumina blinked before smiling at their son. "Burst...", Lumina began. "Maybe you'll get to make that promise to the princess herself when you arrive at her school tomorrow." Lumina kissed her son goodnight while Aether tucked him in. "Goodnight Burst."

"Good night Mom..." As his parents left, Burst flipped through the pages of the story book to the picture of what was supposed to be Princess Celestia and lit up his magic to give himself some light. "I promise princess. One day. One day I'm gonna give this story a happy ending." Burst went to sleep and awaited the next day. He's just been accepted into Princess Celestia's school. When the next day came, Burst packed his things carefully. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Burst went over to his nightstand, and packed his plushie of Optimus Prime. As he finished getting dressed, Burst took care to hide his wings. "I don't get why Mom and Dad have me hide these, but I guess it's for a reason..." Burst then took a deep breath. "It's just you and me Prime. Let's roll out!" Burst and his parents soon arrived at Princess Celestia's school and he was dropped off. The sun shone brightly on Burst's white hair, and made the light blue tint on his skin slightly more present. "Here I go." Burst's first day went pretty well until he caught sight of another new student, a girl with lavender skin, violet eyes, and indigo hair with a pink and purple streak get mocked by a few other students. Something that Burst wouldn't stand for. "Hey!", Burst called out! "Pick on someone else!" Burst watched the students back-off and helped the girl up. "So is it your first day too?"

The girl nodded. "Thanks! I'm Twilight! Twilight Sparkle."

"I'm Burst Stream.", Burst said with a smile. "I'd chat, but I gotta bolt!" Burst ran off to begin while Twilight went with Princess Celestia who appeared only after Burst had run off for class.

Later on...

Night was starting to fall, and Burst sighed as he carried his bags around with him. Man this place is something else. But the spells they're teaching me got nothing on Dad's magic! Burst smiled. I'll give this place a shot before I have Dad train me. That girl I met earlier seemed nice. So maybe I could make some friends. Until then... Burst then pulled his Optimus Prime plushie from his backpack. It's you and me Prime. Burst then paused as he looked at the area of the school and took note of the forking path. He noticed a symbol that looked like what was Princess Celestia's cutie mark. Well, looks like I've got my chance to make my promise to the princess! The only trouble is, I don't know what she looks like! Oh well. Burst took care to travel quietly and noticed that there weren't any guards tonight at what looked like the doors to the princess's chambers. As Burst got closer, he heard crying from the other side of the door. Burst opened the door and approached carefully. He saw a woman with pure white skin, a white dress. Her hair looked like a rainbow of light and seemed to flow in a nonexistant wind, and beautiful white wings were coming out of her back. Burst was awed by her beauty, but also noticed that she was the source of the crying. He also saw that she was crying at the moon. In specific, the shape of a woman that seemed embedded in the moon. Burst waited until he was about a foot away from her. "So you know about the legend of the two sisters too?"

Celesita snapped her attention to the source of the voice! She was shocked to see a yound boy, a student of her school it seemed like, wearing shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers. He had snowy white hair. The moonlight seemed to make the faint blue tint to his skin glow, and what also caught here eye was the kind sapphire orbs that were his eyes. Celestia dried her tears and managed a smile. "I'm familiar with the story little one. But I suppose it ended happily."

Burst frowned. "But the story didn't end happily. Princess Celestia had to seal away her own sister. She's been alone for so long..." Burst lowered his head but picked it up with a small smile. "But it won't stay that way."

Celestia was puzzled. This boy...how did he know the truth? "What makes you say that?"

Burst stood up, raised his fist to the air, and smiled! "Because one day I'm gonna change how the story ends! Some books say Nightmare Moon will be released! Maybe if someone was willing to talk to her, if somebody was willing to be her friend, maybe she'd become Luna again. Then she and Princess Celestia can be happy again." Burst then looked into Princess Celestia's violet eyes. Not knowing that he was talking to the very person he made a promise to. He then offered her his Optimus Prime plushie. "I was going to give Optimus here to the princess, but you seem like you need it more. Hope he helps you sleep!" Celestia smiled as Burst handed her the plushie. "Well, good night!" Burst rushed off back to his own room.

Celestia looked down at the plushie Burst had given her, and smiled. "I hope you can little one..."