• Published 22nd Apr 2017
  • 2,835 Views, 262 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 1 - Bahamut0



A thousand years ago, Princess Celestia was forced to seal away her sister. Now, the old Elements of Harmony have awakened. However, new elements have begun to form. And a new legend is about to begin. ROCK THE DRAGON!

  • ...
14
 262
 2,835

Episode 24: Night Terror's Final Gamble

Nightmare Forces' Fortress...

Night Terror scowled at all of his skilled fighters that had been destroyed by Burst and the other Elements of Heroism. "Curse them..." Night Terror clenched his fist in rage! "CURSE THEM!" Night Terror smashed the arm of his throne in his anger as his body distorted slightly before settling back down. "Time and time again I have tried to eliminate the Elements of Harmony. And at every turn, these fools these...heroes...." Night Terror spat the word with as much venom in his voice as possible. "..Have thrwarted me. Now all I have left is a horde of cannon fodder." Night Terror frowned as he sat in his throne, and an idea soon came to him. "Maybe I've been using the wrong tactics. Yes...yes I see now." A wicked smile crept onto Night Terror face. "I've wasted my better warriors in trying to eliminate Burst Stream and his friends. When all I needed to do..." Night Terror snapped his fingers, and a portal opened up. "...Is keep them busy long enough to enact my own devices." Night Terror motioned for all his fodder minions to march through the portal. "They should be more than enough to keep Burst and his friends occupied." Night Terror opened up a new portal and stepped through with a dark smile. "Now to execute my own plans..."

Ponyville outskirts...

Burst and the Elements of Heroism were assembled and were discussing the most pressing issue at hand. "Okay guys. Let's go over the status of our battles. We've beaten Night Terror's most elite warriors. Right Ice?", Burst asked.

Ice nodded. "That's about right. Steel got rid of Night Terror's last elite soldier, and I saw you guys waste the rest of them while I was still rolling with the Nightmare Forces. All he's got left is cannon fodder. But the problem being is, he's got tons of it to spare. Then again..." Ice summoned his Red Dragon Archfiend claymore. "With weapons like the Duelist Arms, they won't be a problem."

Burst smiled. "Glad to hear you're confident. But that's no excuse to get careless out there. That's why we've been training so hard these past few weeks. And I gotta say. If the last few battles were any indication, all that training's paying off pretty well." Burst's smile soon faded as his magic sensed something! The other guys were confused as to why Burst's face had a look of shock on it.

"Burst?", Steel asked. "What's up?"

Burst narrowed his eyes. "Something big is on its way..." Burst soon heard a portal open up, and he and the others immediately drew their weapons! "Get ready guys!" The Elements of Heroism heard was sounded like many objects slithering along the ground coming from the portal. Suddenly, an entire swarm of nightmare creatures burst out of the portal and rushed at Burst and the guys! "Take them down! We can't let them get to town!" Burst and his friends leaped forth into the fray head-on! Burst shot down any nightmare cratures that charged at him with his blasters! The beasts faded away into nothing as each blast struck them! Burst then slashed at any other nightmare creatures that surrounded him! Advancing farther for each foe he cut down! Inferno was cutting down any nightmare creatures that were in his path, and burned them to nothing with shots from his blaster! Switching things up, Inferno wrapped his sword with flames and sent out a wave of fire that wiped out a large number of the nightmare creatures! Steel made use of his new Duelist Arms by generating a barrier with his shield's magic, and charged at the nightmare creatures in his way! Herding them all together to a single space! Steel's sword then glowed with chaos energy as he unsheathed it! In a single slash, Steel sent out a wave of chaos energy that shredded the entire wave of enemies! Tyrannus in the meantime was slugging it out against the bruisers of the nightmare forces! Each punch he threw reduced them to a puddle of goo that dissolved! And for any that tried to charge him, Tyrannus fired off his raptor slash! Cutting the creatures to shreds before they disintegrated! Ace and Ice were off in their own circle of enemies! Ace slashed away at the nightmare creatures with his sword, and blocked any that tried to slash at him with his shield! Ice on the other hand, was wrecking the wave of enemies that was set upon him! His claymore cut through them like butter! Ice then took to the air, and fired a concentrated, but small blast of energy from his claymore down on the nightmare creatures engaging him!

"Power Force Shot!", Ice cried as he launched his attack! The nightmare creatures that wer unfortunate enough to be in its path were vaporized in an instant! Ice smirked seeing how well he and his friends were doing. "I guess these guys never heard about quality over quantity." However, Ace wasn't so sure that they were the true targets. His eyes widened in horror as the swarm of nightmare creatures that had been attacking them continued to dwindle away into nothing.

We need to finish this fight now!, Ace thought as he set to work trying to finish off his group of enemies as quickly as he could!

Ponyville, Twilight's Library

Twilight had gathered her friends to show off her new pet owl. However, the party was soon interrupted when a portal opened up and Night Terror stepped through! "Well, well. Nice of you to make this easy for me.", Night Terror said with a sinister smile. Twilight and the others prepared to fight, but were knocked out when Night Terror cast a sleeping spell wave on all of the girls before levitating him with his magic and trapping them in a bubble. "And thus, the stage is set." Night Terror once again disappeared through a portal. At the same time, Burst and the guys finished off the last of the nightmare creatures that had swarmed them. But they froze when they saw a new portal open and Night Terror stepped through with a slow, condescending clap. "I must applaud you lot. You've wiped out all minions. But that means I get to wipe you all out myself. However, we shall fight in my domain. I'll even leave you a portal." Night Terror snapped his fingers, and a portal with his fortress on the other side appeared.

"And just why would we fight you on your terms?", Burst demanded.

Night Terror sneered. "I can give you six good reasons why..." Night Terror levitated over the imprisoned Mane 6. The guys' jaws dropped in both shock and horror! "Call it...persuasion. Face me heroes. If you dare..." Night Terror disappeared through the portal leaving the Elements of Heroism to contemplate their next move.

"I knew something like this was planned!", Ace cursed as he struck a tree!

"Burst...what are we gonna do?", Inferno asked. Burst took a deep breath, and went to his house. He then began to write to Princess Celestia. Once he finished transcribing the events that had transpired, he sent the letter to her via his magic. "I take it you're getting us some extra backup?" The guys were shocked when they saw the princess land before them.

"You could say that.", Burst said with a nod before turning to Princess Celestia. "Glad you could make it."

"I came as soon as I could.", Celestia said with a nod. "I also came fully equipped." Celestia was decked out in the same outfit she had sparred with Burst in. But what was new was the sword hanging at her hip. It was a katana from the looks of it. "Let's get the girls back home safely." Burst nodded as he, the guys, and Celestia stepped through the portal to Night Terror's fortress for their final battle.